You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Finding a golden fish (d-rank) Empty Finding a golden fish (d-rank) Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:09 am

Akio Yanagi

Akio Yanagi

D-rank
Akio couldn't help but love the weather in Iwa today. It was sunny with a slight breeze and it had a fresh crisp scent when it blowed. It seemed like a prefect day to relax at and enjoy yourself but that was not the case for Akio. Today she had a mission and it was bringing her down. She would have rather enjoyed taking a stroll around Iwa or going food shopping and trying out a new recipe. But instead she was stuck doing a mission. Life wasn't fair to her.

As she made her way to the old man' house in the woods she started to feel even more depressed at the thought of doing the mission. Finally she was there and he found the old man in a small pond playing in the water. Sir are you okay? The man looked at here as if she was crazy for asking. I can't believe they have girl ninjas now. Back in my day the men were in charge. Great and the man was a sexist this was just great. Listen sir I'm just here to get your fish. Just bring that fish in by noon and we'll be fine girlie.

She was okay with that and Akio quickly got to work. First she searched in the pond for the fish only to see that all of them were slightly golden but 3 caught her eye. There wasn't a speck of any other color on them. She quickly scooped up one only to see that it was blue underneath. Then she scooped up a second one to see that it had a pink stripe. The last one had to be it and she scooped it up and placed in a clear plastic bag filled with water. Aiko walked into the man's cozy looking house and found him chopping up fish. Are you cooking a meal sir? Yes I am but now you're bothering me, did you find it my fish. Akio couldn't stand the sexist fool. She asked a simple question he got mad about it. She couldn't wait to see how he would react to here finding his fish so quickly. She held the bag up too him and gave him a smug look. He took the bag and observed it closely. He gave her look then turned back to the fish. He took it out of the bag and placed it on to the cutting broad. He held it down and took his knife and sliced through it cleanly. That made Akio's blood boil she spend all her time looking for a fish for him to eat. Why would you waste my time like that she yelled. You never told me you were eating the fish. He looked at her and laughed his body started to shake with laughs. If you though that was the gold fish the I'm proven right once again that women should stay in the house not out trying to be ninjas. That has to be the fish it's the only one that's fully golden around she yelled in anger. The mission scroll said that's what to look for. Well the scroll was wrong girlie. This is a picture of it now leave and don't come back unless it's with you. When Akio left the house she looked at the picture and saw that the fish was gold with shiver scales. No wonder they got the look of it wrong the scales just looked like it was sparkling. She quickly found it and brought it back to the man. Here you go you now can I go she said. The man gave her a weird look and a smile. It was really shocking sight to see. Look girlie my daughter died being wile she was a genin and it was tough for me. You did a good job so I'm sorry for what I said. Akio gave the man a hug for that and he gave a her a stiff one back. She left with a package of fish and a goal to visit he man again.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.