You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cleaning the Library>Kumo--D  {closed} Empty Cleaning the Library>Kumo--D {closed} Sun May 19, 2013 1:57 pm

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
Kenji received a message today, notifying the new genin that there was a mission available, and was instructed to come down to the Kage’s office tomorrow at noon. Kenji was elated. Finally I get to protect my comrades from the worst of the worst, he thought. He could barely sleep, he stayed up most of the night picturing himself utilizing all the skills he acquired to defeat a dangerous adversary. He only slept for about three hours, but it didn’t matter he was running on pure adrenaline. “I’m going on a miiiiision, I’m going on a miiiiision, I’m going on a miiiiision, I’m going on a mii mii mii.” Kenji sung as he paraded through his apartment. When he left, he ceased singing aloud, but continued to sing the tune in his head. When he entered the Raikage’s office, he stood erect, arms to his side parallel to his body, and chin up. Three minutes later Kenji was walking through the village on his way home to prepare as instructed for the mission he just received, he suddenly stopped in the middle of the village. “PREPARE FOR WHAT, I’M CLEANING A LIBRARY!!!” He shouted, as innocent bystanders glared in awe. A young woman covered her little boy’s ears and steered each other in the opposite directon of the apparent lunatic.
Later on I finally arrived at the library, wanting to get it over with as soon as possible. Before entering, I gathered my composure because I was never one to be rude, and I wanted to show that I was eager to complete the task at hand. I put on a very polite smile and approached the Librarian. “Good afternoon, Ms. Aoi, I’m here to offer my services in cleaning the library that you so nobly manage.” “Ohh hello there pleased to meet you young man. They told me they were sending down a young strapping lad.” Kenji was always a sucker for anyone who stroked his ego even a little bit. He dropped his head slightly attempting to hide his blushing; which was really just a ploy to hide his over beaming confidence that he feared would come across as arrogant, which he sometimes failed at. Succeeding in small talk, he promptly began his mission. Kenji began by taking a minute to analyze the situation and concoct the most efficient way to tidy the library. He remembered that he was to clean up trash and arrange desks and chairs. No books. Deciding to dispose of the larger items first, he gathered up the trash bin and began going from station to station. To his surprise he was actually enjoying aiding the librarian. He felt good about using his time to help someone. It’s was also true that the librarian had gotten on soft side by complementing him. But she was also just very nice and pleasant. HE continued with the smaller items of trash, going extremely fast yet controlled. He leaned against a wall, releasing sigh of relief. Just to make sure he asked the librarian if there was anything else. “Yes! There is, you see a few shelves were knocked over yesterday. Would you be so kind as to pick the shelves up and place in their previous position. Don’t worry about the books being in order I’ll handle that later.” “Of course” Kenji replied, regretting having asked. Due to his sudden increased task list, Kenji headed to the back of the library to arrange the shelves in their proper order. A few books also lay scattered on the floor. Once he placed them on the shelves he took a minute to adjust his attire, pulling his sleeveless gray shirt with his high collar down. After a lengthy stretch he left the back of the library. He bid farewell to the nice librarian and headed to a fish joint to indulge himself in Kumo’s famous salt fish. And he felt he deserved it. “Hopefully next time I can get a dust pan and a duster, I could barely breathe in that place.”

Wordcount: 688/600

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.