You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yuuto's house. (Misoka, Taku only.) Empty Yuuto's house. (Misoka, Taku only.) Fri May 17, 2013 3:01 pm

Yuuto

Yuuto

D-rank
(Ooc-Anyone who does read this thread this is a thread right afterward the waterfall one called "On my own-Misoka")

"Quickly, bring her in." Whispered Yuuto as he opened his front doors. Yuuto's house was not a mansion, but at the same time not a small shelter. The house was made fully out of wood so it wasn't the hottest house in the world and from time to time there would be some raindrops dripping on some objects in his house, but that wasn't anything big for Yuuto and his mother to worry about. After all, Yuuto did like the smell, sound and sight of the nature. So he pretty much liked his house.

Yuuto tiptoed into his house trying to not wake up his mother and hoping that that the other two will enter as quietly as himself. As he took couple of steps further in his house, he compassed around and saw no one coming. He wondered why, but this wasn't a time to ask them. "Come on, Taku! Bring her in." Smoothly, with a hushed tone he said, waiting for them to enter.

(Occ-Looks like I made it today.)

2Yuuto's house. (Misoka, Taku only.) Empty Re: Yuuto's house. (Misoka, Taku only.) Fri May 17, 2013 4:03 pm

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
Taku followed Yuuto into the house he did as Yuuto and tiptoed inside he guessed this was not wake anybody up. When taku got inside he looked around and said "So where should we set her". He said to Yuuto as he was wondering where a appropriate spot would be. He was worried about her now this might not have happened if he had not lost his head. And if something happened to her now taku let the thought drift away as he awaited his answer.

OOC: Sorry it is so short i did not know what else to say

3Yuuto's house. (Misoka, Taku only.) Empty Re: Yuuto's house. (Misoka, Taku only.) Fri May 17, 2013 4:12 pm

Yuuto

Yuuto

D-rank
Yuuto heard Taku saying on where to put Misoka, but it was too loud, so Yuuto rapidly, but silently told off Taku that it was too loud. So he tried to drum in Taku's head that whenever he want's to speak he should whisper it. Yuuto slowly floated off in the direction of his bedroom and whispered to Taku Follow me, we'll take her to my bedroom.

(Ooc-Also short. Can't think of anything.)

4Yuuto's house. (Misoka, Taku only.) Empty Re: Yuuto's house. (Misoka, Taku only.) Fri May 17, 2013 5:37 pm

Misoka

Misoka

D-rank
Everything was dark around her. Engulfed in a void of black, she couldn't remember what had brought her here or why.
Ever so slowly, there were thoughts crossing her mind, emotions being stirred up in what she felt was her heart. I'm alive. Am I dreaming? What is this place?
She felt her eyelids beginning to flutter; only then did she realize her eyes were actually closed. Still, she didn't find the strength to open them. Her attempt to do so made her mind become cloudy and heavy like a weight pulling her down, further into the doleful nothingness. At the same time, Misoka's body felt cold and stiff. It was unpleasant. She didn't want to be here.

Suddenly, the girl believed to hear a voice, far away in the distance, but she couldn't make out what the person was saying.
A tiny spark of hope filled her heart.
Was she not alone after all?

OOC: still unconscious :) Also: Don't forget that she's soaked and her clothes are completely wet. That's prbly not so healthy ;D

https://www.youtube.com/user/KanameXSisters?feature=mhee

5Yuuto's house. (Misoka, Taku only.) Empty Re: Yuuto's house. (Misoka, Taku only.) Sat May 18, 2013 5:20 am

Yuuto

Yuuto

D-rank
Still tiptoeing, Yuuto opened his door and walked in. Yuuto's room was in a dark green color, with bright green, making various patterns around the room. Yuutos bed was a wooden, single bed but you could fit two people on it if you needed. Yuuto slightly, turned his head around and whispered "Put her on my bed." He took a big sigh and quickly blushed. "Umm, we will have to undress her! Ill let you do it."

6Yuuto's house. (Misoka, Taku only.) Empty Re: Yuuto's house. (Misoka, Taku only.) Fri May 24, 2013 8:06 pm

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
Taku nodded at Yuuto and apologized for being loud he followed him to his room when he got in he laid her on Yuuto's bed he turned and heard yuuto say quietly "Umm, we will have to undress her! Ill let you do it.". Taku began to blush and say to himself "BAKA BAKA BAKA". Taku nodded at Yuuto he knew if the girl woke up during the change this would not end well. So taku began to undress the girl placing the wet clothes beside the door and put a robe on her. When he was finished he looked at Yuuto and said "Since i changed her how about you find a way to dry her clothes so when she wakes up she can change". Taku looked around the room and decided to set down next to the bed he looked up and said "Ill keep an eye on her to make sure she is alright". Taku said as he leaned back with his back against the bed.

(OOC: Sorry for the REALLY late post things have been hectic for me)

7Yuuto's house. (Misoka, Taku only.) Empty Re: Yuuto's house. (Misoka, Taku only.) Tue May 28, 2013 11:49 am

Misoka

Misoka

D-rank
[Hey, Taku! Sadly, Yuuto has left this thread, I think. I also cannot reach him in skype anymore. So I'll make Misoka go to the hospital now. :) ]

Her eyes fluttered open, but she could only see darkness at first. Where was she? She looked around, blinking again and again until her eyes had accustomed to the blackness.
It was a bed she was lying in. A small room. A thick blanket covering her.
When she realized what she was wearing, the memories returned at once. Oh my. She had slipped in the rain and fallen headfirst onto a rock. This is why she must have gone unconscious.
And now...? A chill ran down her spine as she put one and one together. That arrogant boy - what was his name? - must have taken her with him and put her in this bed. And... changed her clothes. Heat rushed into her cheeks and all she could think of was that she had to get out of here as soon as possible.

Nervously, she got out of bed and went over to the door on tip-toes. There was someone sleeping on a chair next to the bed and she definitely didn't want to wake him up. Every step was still painful, she noticed to her regret. Her leg hadn't been treated yet and her headache couldn't mean something good, either.

Ten minutes later, she had found all her things and half-wet clothes and stepped out into the cold night air.

[Exit Thread]

https://www.youtube.com/user/KanameXSisters?feature=mhee

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.