You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Zoro

Zoro

D-rank
Zoro woke up very joyful for the mission he has been assigned is one that he actually wants to do. After going on a mission with Keiji, Zoro had been very angry that he had been assigned easy missions, but todays mission is different. Even though it may be a D ranked mission, Zoro is still happier then ever. He gets to help teach in the academy. If there is something that Zoro loves more then eating, it would be helping younger ninjas become better. It just brings a smile to his face. "I hope i can help these kids realize that being a ninja is loads of fun and that they shouldn't let being foolish keep them from having fun" He is also overjoyed that the kid that he brought into custody will be there as well. Zoro woke up really early today so that he can plan how he will teach. He doesnt want to be mean, but not nice ether. In fact, he is hoping that the students will seem him more as a friend. Zoro walked out to a tree and practiced some basic punches and kicks. He then remembered that his mission was to teach what it means to be a gennin.

Zoro then thought about what being a genin means to himself. Even though he goes on lower rank missions, he has grown greatly from those missions and even met a legendary ninja that he hopes to be on par with one day. He also rembers those tough moments when he need money, and then fought through it by going on as much missions as possible.
After thinking about it, Zoro headed towards the academy. On the way, he lit up a cigar for he did not want to influence the younger ninja in anyway for he respects that their parents may not like the idea of smoking. Zoro also stopped to grab somthing to eat, which was new for him for he usualy never had time for breakfast. After eating a nice warm meal, Zoro finally arrived at the academy where he practiced throwing kunai at targets. He had quite a bit of time to spare, so he decided to work out breifly. During his work out, the teacher arrived and joined in with him.
"So Zoro, I hear that you kept applying for this mission" The teacher said. Zoro responded with a nod. Once the young ninja started to arrive, the teacher stepped out to observe from afar.

Zoro started class with a short speach where he stated his name, and his purpose for being here today. Zoro then said, " As a genin you will face many challenges. One challenge is realising that being assigned lower and easier ranked missions is okay for you will grow as a ninja by going on lots of them. The second challenge is proving yourself. As a genin you are not all that strong and therefor it is harder to rank up. I am here to tell you that if you keep your head held high and keep a strong spirit, you may be able to defeat special jounin leveled ninja... HEY SHUT UP" Zoro said only to be inturupted by chatter, in which he responded with a stern loud voice. He then put on a friendly smile and asked the children to copy his motions. After going through a series of basic tai, it was time for the students to go home. Before the young boy that Zoro caught a few nights ago, Zoro aproached him and asked him for his name. "I'm Lance sir" The boy responded. Zoro then reached out and patted him on the head and smiled. "You have talent kid, keep it up, but stop causing trouble for i may just have to catch you again." Zoro said with a friendly smile and tone. Afterwards the teacher approached Zoro and congratulated him, and then Zoro headed home. As usual Zoro stopped for some steak, and then went to bed waiting for his next mission.

[Complete] (Wordcount: 675/600)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.