You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Nagare climbed all the way to the apex of the High Battle Plateau, which was almost as high as the Tower of Heaven would be once construction was finished. The low altitude made him light-headed, but soon enough he grew used to the change in pressure and looked out over the clouds. Horui had taken the longer route up, as always, and got there a few minutes later before sitting down and stretching. Okay, Nagare. Today's the day we get some serious training in!

Nagare looked back at him, unenthusiastically, and thought It's going to be painful, grueling, and arduous. Don't act so excited. True, Nagare was still in a bit of a bad mood because of how things went with Jishin the night before, but the work in training was still a big part of his attitude towards it. Horui rolled his eyes and thought, Whatever. Let's get started. before standing up and looking back into his mirror's eyes. The got into battle stances when they suddenly heard breathing. Or it least, it sounded like breathing, it was hard to tell at this high of an altitude. Nagare recognized the pace of breath, and figured it was probably Kharis, or maybe Zetsume....

Last edited by Nagare on Sat May 18, 2013 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Zetsume Zix

Zetsume Zix

D-rank
With a quick jolt Zetsume sat up to see the sun had just risen on his village. His dog had not waken up yet or he would have bit Zetsume for not feeding him when he was hungry. The dog as kind of like an alarm clock for him, always telling him to wake up. It seems though this time Zetsume was having a terrible nightmare that he could not remember now that he was awake. All he could remember was blood everywhere it seemed to consume him. He thought maybe his end could be drawing closer and that is a sign to be worried. Repede his trust puppy had curled up in between Zetsume's legs while he slept. The dog must have been worried because he never sleeps with Zetsume. It only left an odd feeling in his stomach, then again maybe it was hunger. Zetsume managed to get out of the bed without Repede waking up. He soon got dressed and ate a nice hearty breakfast. He loved to eat but his wallet did not like it as much as his stomach. After feeding Repede and grabbing his gear he decided some fresh air could do him some good, so he set off to walk through the cold village of Kumogakure No Sato.

Zetsume enjoyed the cold damp air that seemed to fill his village. He could not even remember what a hot day felt like. Zipping up his jacket while he walked through the crowds of people. Not many people recognized Zetsume for how much he had done for his village yet, deep down he wanted everyone to know he is there to protect them. Even at his current strength he could not help but to wonder if he could keep up that silly dream forever. He knew that eventually someone would come to harm his village and if he was not strong enough then people he saw everyday could die due to his weakness. The thought of letting these people get hurt put a nasty taste in his mouth as he walked toward High Battle Plateau. It was one of his favorite spots in the whole village. When Zetsume stood on the top of it looking down at the earth and on his village it made the sight even more grand. Watching kids playing in the streets or just a couple of merchants trying to make a quick buck, either or he loved the sights that could be seen from there.

Zetsume had been kicking a rock on the ground while he walked there, the same rock he just found in the streets. He knew not why he was doing it but it just felt like it was better than nothing. It is not like people would run up to him and ask for his autograph, or even praise him for killing bandits. It was a heavy burden to take on his shoulder, for the life of one person means a lot to someone somewhere, as he learned from his past lover. Though while he was walking towards the High Battle Plateau he seemed to see Nagare or Horui going up there as well. He could not tell the difference between the two unless next to them, but that was only because Nagare can speak while Horui can not. It made it easy to distinguish between the both of them. Zetsume hurried his pace to catch up to them.

Zetsume made it to the top of High Battle Plateau and took one nice look at the scenery before looking around. He saw both Nagare and Horui standing there, of course not talking. In his last experience with Nagare, Zetsume concluded that they can speak mentally, which is one great asset for anyone to have. If only they could speak to everyone mentally, that would be even better. he thought while running towards them listening to his arrows clank against his quiver with each step. When he caught up Zetsume spoke in a nice friendly tone to the both of them with a half smile, "Sorry but I could not help but to notice, uhhhh either you or Horui coming up here. It is very hard for me to distinguish between the two of you. So I decided I would come up here to see what you two were up to. Sooo what are you two up to?"

Training:

Zetsume appeared, out of no where seemingly. Nagare's surprise showed on his face, but he smiled back at his sensei. Horui gave Zetsume a nod from his spot on the floor. "Hello, Zetsume-sensei. We're just about to start training. Would you like to join us again? We could use some help with our Ninjutsu."

Zetsume Zix

Zetsume Zix

D-rank
Zetsume approached the two shinobi with his head held high. Nagare soon spoke to him as he arrived, which was lucky because it helped Zetsume know who was who, Nagare spoke in a friendly way towards Zetsume saying "Hello, Zetsume-sensei. We're just about to start training. Would you like to join us again? We could use some help with our Ninjutsu." It seems to him that they are trying to train. Zetsume always loved to train, because he had people he needed to protect even if that meant his life, and at his current strength he does not know if he could protect those people as effectively as he should. After all he was a proud member of the Kyodara clan. His clan deep down though made him sick, he hated how they flaunted about how good they were without proof. So Zetsume took it to his heart to make his clan gain honor through Hard work and not just simple speech. With that in his mind he knew his answer towards Nagare's question. Zetsume looked at the sky while he spoke "Sure, I would love to train with you. It seems you have gotten a bit stronger since the last time we have spoken. It could be a great exercise even though this cold weather says otherwise."

With that being said Zetsume held out both of his hand to make an agreement on this training hoping for a handshake from both of them. Zetsume had always been wanting to try a new jutsu and now seemed like the best time to do it. Though he had only practiced it on small animals and it seemed a bit too potent for them. He wondered how Nagare would act to his new jutsu. It was designed to capture people alive and has little to no lethal means. It is a raiton arrow that specializes on the effects of paralysis on the body rather than speed and piercing power. A small smirk formed on his lips while his hands were out strung waiting for his response. Normally Zetsume would not shake hands with someone, but he had a good amount of respect towards Nagare and Horui. Both of them from the same body but both individually earned his respect. Then something came to mind before Nagare shook his hand.

"After this training I wish to speak to you about something that I think you could help me with. If you are interested then let us speak after this spar, till then imagine I am your enemy."

Training:

"I suppose so. I don't like to think of you as an enemy, but for now, it will do. Nagare looked in to the Zetsume's blue eyes, which seemed to glimmer with amusement or some other illusory emotion that could not be easily discerned by the naked eye. He thought to Horui for a moment. Horui, don't you think Zetsume is acting a bit odd right now?

No, he seems completely normal. Why do you ask?

No, don't mind me. I was just thinking....never mind.

Nagare shrugged off the notion that Zetsume was planning something, and accepted his hand graciously. The training was now initiated, and what was to come was sure to be a battle between great forces.

Training:

Zetsume Zix

Zetsume Zix

D-rank
A plan had already made its way into Zetsume's mind before the two shook his hand. He would have to play it cool until he could get into proper position. I wonder just how real they take this shinobi world., he thought while he let go of Nagare's and Horui's hand. He decided to speak to the both of them, "Well I guess you are right, we are not enemies. Since this is training would you allow me to gain some distance. We both have a number of ranged jutsus, I would say when I walk 10 meters from you we can start. Though please feel free to attack my back if you want. I will hold no grudge against you."

Zetsume drew his bow from his back and turned his back towards them both in a rather mocking way. He then proceeded to walk his meters just as he said and was not even thinking about attacking. Though while his back was turned he could not help but to smile. Then to prove his loyalty towards his words he said each meter out loud.

"1,2,3" In the back of his mind he wondered if they would attack him while his back was turned. Even while counting he listened to the both of them and their movements. He had multiple plans in his mind for many outcomes already calculated in his mind. Though they were all based on their last time they had sparred with each other. With each step his heart pounded while he waited to see if they would either attack him or let him walk his 10 meters.

Zetsume took steps back, counting his distance from them aloud to prove his credibility and consistency to his claims. Finally, the very moment when his count reached 10 meters from where Nagare and Horui stood, they clasped their hands together and each used their other hands to unravel the Yami no Ikimono scroll. They had decided to start off forcefully, in an effort to catch Zetsume by surprise. Two bats, Mohan and Takeshi, emerged and flew about 20 meters overhead, circling Zetsume anxiously. Horui sprinted to Zetsume, cutting the distance between them to about half, while Nagare stayed in his current position to prepare for any oncoming attacks.

Ninjutsu Training:

Zetsume Zix

Zetsume Zix

D-rank
Removing his bow and turning around after making sure he could get the distance he needed, he came across quite an unexpected sight. Seems there is some life in him after-all., he thought to himself when he noticed the fight quickly turned into a four verses one fight. Flying above his head were two bats, one of them he recognized from their last spar, Takeshi. Though the other one he had not encountered yet. If memory serves him well, Takeshi had a wind jutsu that knocked away his arrows the last time they fought. Zetsume would have to play it safe until a better moment in time. With that in thought Zetsume decided he would have to further close the distance between him and the others, and if they tried to get in he could single them out with his genjutsus. Though his biggest problem would be if they were to work together and attack him from all angles. Zetsume would be sure not to let that happen and began to run back five meters while shooting five arrows, letting one go per meter. Of course each one had a specific target, one for each enemy that was before him. The order from which the arrows were shot were Nagare, Horui, Takeshi, Mohan, and then the last at Horui since he seemed the most threatening with his electrical jutsu area of effect that he got off last time.

Once the arrows were shot Zetsume used his Fire Arrows jutsu to prepare for another attack, while watching each enemy closely for their moment of attack.

240/250 Chakra:

Five arrows were launched from Zetsume's bow, each aiming at a different target, with Horui being the target of two. Mohan dodged the arrow growing closer to him effortlessly with his speed being that of a Jounin, while Takeshi used Wind Release: Great Breakthrough to deflect his arrow. Nagare didn't have too much of a choice but to take the arrow; it was moving too fast to dodge. He ducked, and it scraped his shoulder, leaving a bleeding wound, and he used a Great Fireball to hit Zetsume. Horui converged paths with the Great Fireball, and it deflected the arrow and burned it up. Horui continued running at Zetsume as fast as he could run, now merely 5 meters away, and he used Raiton: Ascending Charge.

Nagare's Chakra - 55/125:

Horui's Chakra - 110/125:

Takeshi's Chakra - 15/30:

Mohan's Chakra - 60/60:

Ninjutsu Training B > A
Word Count: 270/2,850

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.