You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Binsu

Binsu

D-rank

Have you ever woken up on the wrong side of the bed? I haven’t, but my pal Hades has. Every day he acts as though he woke up on the wrong side of the bed. By this of course, I mean to say that he’s quite the grumpy person to be around. He seems to be always cranky about something, even when it’s nothing. Today though, I plan on using that to my advantage. See, I was sent on a mission to defeat some large. Mysterious monster that was made by a gang of some sort, and it has been terrorizing the kumogakure border ever since. Killing people and causing disruption. My job, is to terminate the beast and get rid of it once and for all. You might be asking ‘how does Hades come in this?’ The answer to that is hidden within this story.

Today Binsu been woken up by the sound of his alarm clock right after a strange nightmare. It involved Hades, and he being out of control. He went on a rampage around the village, all because Binsu hadn’t let him go for a walk alone, but he soon came to regret that choice, as there was no way at all that he could control him. Just as he was about to use his claw jutsu on Binsu, the dream ended by the sound of his alarm clock and Binsu found himself starring up at the roof of his building. The thing that scared him the most about that nightmare was that it could come true one day. Nothing in it was as he would say, abnormal. Hades usually threw tantrums every now and then when he didn’t get his way, but none as serious as rampaging an entire village, though there was a slight possibility that it could happen.

Binsu now lifted himself up from the bed, after struggling to turn his alarm clock off, still half asleep of course. Getting up from his bed, he looked around the room for a while, quickly spotting the large sleeping figure of his pet polar bear, Hades lying lazily on the ground. The bear was huge, bigger than the bed Binsu was laying on. Getting himself out of his bed sheets, Binsu made his way towards his wardrobe, walking around the large bear that slept not too far from his bed. He then opened the wardrobe and took out his usual attire: a long sleeved, white polo shirt, long black pants, a large black coat and on his feet he wore his black ninja sandals. He then reached above the wardrobe to took hold of his Genko blade and Hakujona blade, quickly strapping them both by his left hip before reaching down for his Kappatsuna blade, on which he wore on his back. Binsu hated the idea of bathing in the morning, but he did wash his face and brush his teeth. He often chose to bath later in the afternoon, then take another shower in the evening.

{Wordcount: 507/1500}

Binsu

Binsu

D-rank

After waking Hades and explaining to him their mission for the day, the two made their way out of their apartment, making sure to lock the door behind them and then walked towards the village gates. Arriving at the gates, Binsu showed the guards a warm smile and said, ”Good morning gentlemen,” and once they had replied to him, he and Hades would make their way through their gates and over towards the Kumogakure border. Not long after they had passed through the gate, Binsu and Hades started to spot large footprints on the ground. They were heading towards the same direction they were: the border. Binsu and the large bear started tracing these footprints back to where they started, or where they finished. ”This thing is pretty big by the looks of it,” said Binsu. ”You can’t just judge size based on footprints. After all, my footprints don’t really match my size,” replied Hades, trying to act smart as always. After walking for a few kilometres, the footprints came to an end. Binsu and Hades both stopped on the spot and slowly lifted their heads from the footprints up, only to realize that the creature they were looking for was standing right in front of them. It was big, huge even. Binsu wasn’t that shocked, as it was roughly the same size as Hades. Before the group could say their hellos, the huge beast went for an attack, now swinging its right arm around and attempting to hit Hades, but Hades brought his left paw up to stop the attack and thankfully, his strength was just over the creature’s. Hades, once he had caught the attack, then used his claw ability and knocked the beast 5ft away from him, before looking towards Binsu and saying, ”I got this,” with a cheesy smile on his snout. Hades then charged towards the huge beast as if they were play fighting. The beast didn’t show signs of backing down, instead, it stood up after the fall then also charged towards Hades. Binsu on the other hand, took this time to sit down and draw a few random sketches in his notebook. He was concerned about Hades getting hurt, nor was he concerned about Hades hurting the beast so much. After all, the mission was to kill the beast, not capture it, so Binsu was more than ok with Hades beating the crap out of it.

{Wordcount: 915/1500}

Binsu

Binsu

D-rank

A few minutes had gone by and the two creatures were still going at each other. At the moment, the odds were towards Hades, as the beast was starting to show signs of tiredness. Hades used his last attack ability: senbon fur, and he shot around 150 senbon from his hair towards the huge monster. The beast was hit all over: legs, arms, head, torso, waist and even the place where its heart should be was stabbed by at least 10 senbon. After the attack, the beast stood on the spot motionless, before leaning backwards and falling on its back in defeat. Hades then walked on all fours towards the beast, before spitting in its face, as he had beaten the large monster. ”Not as strong as I hoped,” Hades’ large voice boasted. The bear then turned around, before making its way towards Binsu, who was still sketching in his notebook, half-aware of what had just happened. The bear had blood on the tips of its paws, more likely the beast’s blood than its own. Binsu now got up from his spot and made his way past the bear and towards the supposably dead monster.

It was a shame that Binsu didn’t get to fight the beast himself; he didn’t mind getting his hands dirty, if it was for the good of the village. Still, he regretted being lazy and practically letting Hades do his mission for him, so reaching for his large kappatsuna blade, Binsu poked the corpse of the dead monster, checking if it was truly dead. The monster didn’t respond, which led Binsu to think that it was truly dead. ”Well, that was no fun,” spoke Binsu. ”It was fun for me,” spoke the large polar bear, as it slowly made its way back towards Kumogakure. Quickly slicing off one of the huge beast’s arms off for proof of its defeat, Binsu swung his Kappatsuna blade on his back then carried the monster’s limb over his right shoulder, as he tried to catch up with Hades. It didn’t take them long anough to reach the Kumogakure village gates, and the guards were startled at first that a huge bear with blood on its paws and a man carrying a large creature’s arm had walked past the gates. It wasn’t everyday that a person saw a human travelling with a bear, carrying an amputated arm pass through the village gates.

After a few more minutes of walking, Binsu and Hades finally reached the Kage’s quarters, but after being told that the Kage was away for the time being, they simply left the beast’s arm on the kage’s secretary’s desk, before making their way back home. ”Want to do another mission?” asked Binsu, as he walked back towards his house with Hades accompanying him. The bear simply let out a big growl, towards the human, before saying, ”No, thank you, unless it involves killing.” The bear was obviously obsessed with death; whether it was killing something or witnessing something be killed. After they got home, Binsu took off all his clothes and made his way towards the shower for a quick rinse of his body. He hadn’t done much in that mission, but somehow he had managed to get himself dirty. Maybe it was when he cut the arm off of the beast or when he sat down to sketch in his notebook. Binsu wasn’t sure on what it was exactly, but a quick shower still sounded good to him. When he was finished taking a shower, he made his way to the living room and asked Hades if he wanted to go on another mission, but the bear refused and instead, the two spent the rest of their day lazing around the house.

{Wordcount: 1556/1500}
[Exit Thread]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.