You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mission name: Question the Victim
Mission rank: D-Rank
Objective: Gain more information on the deceased conspirator, Sato.
Reward: 50 Ryo
Mission description: The boy who was held captive by Sato is recovered and in the Kiri Hospital. It's your mission to meet with him and get any information you can before you go off to find the other assassins.
Mission details: The boy has a much closer connection to Sato than originally thought, and it will take some convincing to get him to talk. At the same time, this means that he also knows a lot about the conspirators who are trying to kill the Mizukage (or at least Sato.)

Last edited by Isamu on Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:19 am; edited 3 times in total

Takao

Takao

S-rank
Mission Rules wrote:D: Simple missions. Usually requires you to do something simple such as finding lost pets or items. These missions always take place in your town and are not dangerous.

This mission doesn't fit the standard of a D Rank mission, it fits more for a B Rank.

Good point. I changed it into an NPC from a previous related mission rather than a spy. Although somewhat connected to the "terrorist" group, he is not hostile, and the goal is to question him, so I think that is definitely more D-Rank status.

Isamu wrote:Mission description: The boy who had his tongue cut off by Sato is now fully recovered and talking again.

>Tongue Cut off
>Recovered
>Talking Again

Question the Victim [D-Rank, Kirigakure, Squads 3 and 4 and Kage only] OJVQ2FW

That's the power of surgery and medical ninjutsu, Tril. :I

CUT OFF is different than cut up.

I know! There are such things as tongue transplants, people...can I get approved, now?

bump bump bump

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.