You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Deliver the Flowers [D-Rank, Repeatable] Empty Deliver the Flowers [D-Rank, Repeatable] Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:49 pm

It was a casual day in the flower shop. Nothing new, just some random customers here and there. Isamu went about his normal day with a smile on his face, and suddenly his boss walked in. "Isamu, come over here. We've got a delivery order."

DELIVERY ORDER.
The very words ringed in Isamu's ears. He had never done one since starting work at his job. He hesitated, then looked at the order that his boss handed him."I'm looking for a girl named...'Tsubaki Doryumaku'..." he read aloud. The boss looked at him, with a serious expression. "Are you gonna get going, or what? I don't have time to wait on your ass." Isamu looked back, thinking, and then shoved the order in his pocket and picked up the bouquet. "I'm on it," he said, not telling the boss-man that the order didn't specify an address. He figured that telling him would do more harm than good, as the boss was already in a bad mood. He stepped outside and heading east, down the road toward the entrance to the village. He met a woman outside near a house, drinking tea. He approached her and asked, "Do you know a Tsubaki Doryumaku?" The woman nodded her head in negative. Isamu said thanks and continued down the road, questioning everyone he met. He arrived at the village gate, breathing heavily from all the walking. Everyone was looking at him at the point, but he couldn't pinpoint why. He finally realized that he had just stepped on a child's toy, and the boy was crying. He turned around and his nose his a shoulder. His eyes slowly moved up, and he made eye contact with a tall, bulky man who looked furious. "That's my son's toy, now pay up." Isamu took a couple of steps back, and stepped on the toy yet again, crushing the pieces left. The boy wailed in misery, and his father took another step closer. "Look, I didn't mean..."...the look on the man's face read inevitable pain, so Isamu bolted around him and sprinted on a path to the north. After a long time, the guy lost him, and he continued asking people about Tsubaki. Finally, a young boy claimed that the Tsubaki woman was his mother. "Your mother, you say? Where is she now?" The boy looked at Isamu with a look of questioning, and Isamu told him about the order of flowers. He nodded in response and led Isamu back west, then north, and finally to a small house. A woman outside sat on the porch, brooding. Isamu stood in front of her, holding out the flowers and the letter attached. "These are for you, from a...'Mako Doryumaku'."

With the flowers, her face lit up immediately, and she thanked Isamu and said that it was from her husband who was all the way off in Yukigakure. She invited him in for some tea, and he accepted. Their house was quaint and cozy; just the feel of it was comfortable, and it smelled sweet like honey. The woman sat opposite of Isamu on the couch, and expounded the story of her husband. "His relatives live back in Yukigakure, so he visits them often. This time of the year, however, the storms and snow are much heavier than they usually are, and he hasn't been able to make a trip back. He's been stuck there for months now, and it's been really hard on me and Yuki here." The boy looked up as he heard his name, than disregarded his mother when he realized she wasn't talking to him, but rather about him. After they finished the tea, she gave Isamu the money, whom he was to take back to boss in exchange for his own pay. He gave the civilians one last salute before returning to the shop.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.