You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Save the Cat... AGAIN! [Iwa-D] Empty Save the Cat... AGAIN! [Iwa-D] Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:45 pm

Alessi

Alessi

D-rank
The morning was rather silent. It was almost like the whole entire village was sound asleep. The sun was slowly rising up on the village and peeking through the windows of houses. Alessi happened to be in the perfect position for sleeping. Her arms were underneath her head and her body in a rather comfortable spot. Luckily for her, the light shining into her room was unable to wake her. Of course she ended up waking up early naturally. Slowly picking her head up, the rest of her upper torso followed. Inching out of bed, she stood straight up and stretched. Once done, Alessi began her morning just like any other. She washed up, got dressed in her typical attire, and headed downstairs. After grabbing a quick, but filling, bite to eat, she walked outside and headed off to the mission board. She had the feeling she was going to be promoted soon. After doing so many missions, there had to have been some reward by now. Alessi wasn’t complaining about the fact she hadn’t been recognized, she was merely curious about the time it would take. Shaking her head side to side for only a quick moment, she stopped her thoughts and continued on her way.

Rubbing the sleep from her eyes and yawning a few times, a small figure of the wooden bulletin board started to come into view. Arriving at the mission board, she reviewed the mission she had secured the previous day. It seemed that she had picked a mission she had previously done. It was the same person, in the same location, and the exact same predicament. Cat in a tree whose old lady owner just needs some help. At least Alessi had a bit of experience with this task. Considering she had accomplished that once before, it should be a cakewalk. Reviewing more and more of the mission specs, the old woman who commissioned for help with the task seemed to go into great detail how her cat was precious to her, and how she’d be broken hearted if her little kitty was injured, and yadda yadda yadda. With a smile on her face, she took note of the location in her mind and started off to that particular spot.

Upon arriving at the scene of the incident, the old woman was staring blankly up at the tree. Near the top was a small puffball of fur clinging for dear life. The little thing looked scared half to death at that height. Of course, the old woman would most likely be glad that Alessi was there, but immediately send her up the tree. Before the old woman could even say a word, Alessi quickly stole the position to speak first. “Hello Ma’am, I guess I’m here to get your kitten… again… I won’t waste any time, so I’ll just head right up there.” Setting a few of her supplies down to lighten her weight even slightly, she latched onto the trunk of the tree and carefully began her ascension. As she grabbed each branch, she tested them to ensure that it would be able to hold her. Making it up to about the middle of the tree, Alessi glanced up to check her progress. “Come one Alessi… Just a little farther…” Forcing herself farther up, she reached the kitten. It must have recognized her from before, considering it let go of the branch and gripped its claws into Alessi’s shirt. With a sigh, she began to climb down and returned the cat to its owner. With a simple nod, the old woman left with her pet. “I hope I never have to do that again…” Alessi quietly stated before heading back to turn in her mission sheet.

Word Count: 623/600

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.