You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Stealing from Thieves [Iwa - C] Empty Stealing from Thieves [Iwa - C] Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:12 am

Kazu

Kazu

D-rank
It was mid afternoon when Kazu began his search for a gang consisting of mere academy students. Reports of stealing, painting graffiti, beating kids who didn't join, but most of all disturbing Kazu's sleep. It was personal, and now it getting rated a C rank mission and on top of that getting payed to catch them? This was way too good to be true. Launching himself from building to building Kazu would make his way closer to the academy in search for the small gang of bullies.

Being kid's they wouldn't cover their tracks as Kazu basically had to follow the road of damage. From the graffiti to the stolen goods, the trail would lead to the back of the academy. No surprise there. Looking down from a small apartment building Kazu would notice a a group of kids walking into alley. Keeping hidden and well adjusted to the shadows, Kazu would make his way closer via leaping from building to building. Reaching atop the building directly above the alleyway Kazu would spy down to see 5 teenage boys, playing with ryo and souvenir's. Kazu would tilt his head to bend his body down to ear's drop on their conversation. "After I stole old lady Barbara's cat, i threw it in a tree, she had to pay to get the cat down!" The teenagers would laugh as it was evident this was the gang he had been looking for. Looking down Kazu would notice a stash of candy placed in a plastic bag. A wide grin would appear on the young genin's face.

[276/1000 words]

2Stealing from Thieves [Iwa - C] Empty Re: Stealing from Thieves [Iwa - C] Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:07 am

Kazu

Kazu

D-rank
Not only had the academy student's been bullying the town and stealing, but they were costing the town funds which could be used better elsewhere. The children needed to be taught a lesson. Noticing the group of boys, Kazu felt something just not 'sitting right.' No matter, Kazu flipped his body forward, somersaulting down towards the group, landing in the middle of the group of 6 before reaching for a boy's shirt. It was then when Kazu realized.. as his arm reached for the boy's shirt his hand would grab nothing as the boy was just a clone. Quickly shifting around Kazu would notice a kunai thrown form a window to his left. Noticing it early, Kazu didn't have to anything but his head to left dodging the kunai completely before looking around him. Four kid's would back away running to the exit, it had seemed the must've seen him prior and set a trap.

Running for their life Kazu would create some hand signs before expelling apple sized lava balls, aiming for the small earth arch connecting the two building parallel to each other in the alley way. The kid's stunned would stop before they were struck by the pouring lava. The lava would drop and reach the ground from the arch, before hardening, closing the group of people in the alleyway. The gang of kid's worried as they could possibly be pulled out shuriken and crouched eager to attack Kazu. But the crimson eyed genin giggled as their resistance was futile.

140/150 Chakra
532/1000 words

3Stealing from Thieves [Iwa - C] Empty Re: Stealing from Thieves [Iwa - C] Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:07 am

Kazu

Kazu

D-rank
Surrounded by five children, two most likely being clones based on appearance and one at the window who threw the kunai. It was obvious that Kazu was outnumbered, but mere experience would defeat the academy students in front of him. As the group of academy students surrounded Kazu, the crimson eyed genin would tighten his posture before lecturing the kid's in front of them. "Okay, I'm gonna give you guy's one last chance, either drop the kunai and follow me to the Tsuchikage's office. Or i show you what a genin can do. Hesitantly one by one the kid's would drop there kunai, all except one, he had blue eyes and dark red hair, staring at Kazu the boy would laugh hysterically as Kazu's words. "You? Kick my ass? Ha! You didn't even notice my shadow clone till you attacked it." The gang of student's would laugh hysterically, little did they know they would soon regret their actions...

Just the reaction I wanted, time to put them in a world of hurt. Kicking off the ground Kazu would launch his body into one of the academy student's swinging his arm in a conventional fashion, striking the boy in the face, of course with minimal strength... then spinning his body would strike another in the ribs. Two boys send flying into a wall would be out of the fight. It was a good guess that 1 ninja was left, assuming the three were clones in front of him. His decision was based of them all hiding their face, Kazu also hadn't forgotten about the academy student at the window. It was that moment when it hit him, literally, a rock thrown from behind him would land on his breaking breaking into piece's on impact. But the effectiveness of the rock throw was mere crap. Pissed off Kazu lost control of his emotions.

140/150 chakra
862/1000 words

4Stealing from Thieves [Iwa - C] Empty Re: Stealing from Thieves [Iwa - C] Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:46 am

Kazu

Kazu

D-rank
Kazu had lost control of his emotions, yet it was like he was seeing more clearer, looking at a new window to his left Kazu would dash through it seeing the boy who had thrown the rock sprinting down a hallway. It had all made sense now. The two others still in the alleyway were actually clones. Kazu would grin as he chased down his opponent leaping over some chairs and closing the distance. Sprinting through hallways and out from one building to another.

Deviating from his path Kazu would split paths by climbing up a building and watching from atop the buildings as he would give the boy 'the thought of losing him.' After 20 minutes of shadowing the academy student the boy would arrive back to the scene of the crime, the alleyway itself only to check on his two friends. It was time for Kazu to take them in. As the boy stepped into the alleyway Kazu would be standing right behind him only to grab his arm and twist it backwards immobilizing him. "Resist and consider your arm broken." They boy beginning to cry would allow Kazu to loosen his grip and grab the other two kids (as the other four were clones), and took them back to the Tsuchikage's office for punishment. But there was just one more thing he had to bring... the candy stash he had found before. "Consider this mine kiddos!"

140/150 chakra
1107/1000 words

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.