You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Preachin to Newbs [Iwa - D] Empty Preachin to Newbs [Iwa - D] Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:17 pm

Kazu

Kazu

D-rank
The freshly mopped hallways, the rich smell of varnished floorboards and the sounds of children all talking at once. It had only been a year since Kazu had returned to the Academy, an unwanted visit but this time he was getting paid to go. His left hand would drag along the wall as he walked to the designated class he was assigned to. Walking along he couldn't help but peer through some classroom windows spotting the generation one and two years below him. It was a built in sense of rivalry which caught Kazu in an awkward position. Arriving in front of the classroom his hands would reach for the food and slide it open, revealing a class of 15 children all seated and a teacher standing in front of a blackboard. "So class, this herb found in Kirigakure is highly poisonous so remember not to mistake the Tyki Plant with the Zylo." The teachers lecture would be interrupted by the walking in Kazu.

"Ahh class, well i have an errand to do so Kazu will be showing you how you will advance simply after your graduation at academy." And with that the teacher would raise his right hand to his face before making the hand sign of the rat before disappearing in a cloud of smoke. Kazu would walk in before looking at the group in front of him recognizing some faces in front of him, making his way in front of the blackboard. Placing his hands on the desk in front of him he'd smile. "Hey well i'm Kazu Kanetsu, some of you might remember me from a year ago seeing me in this exact academy, or you might've seen me around the village." His attention would be brought to the individuals at the back of the class room. "Now you might be thinking damn we've been passed on to someone even more boring than the teacher. Well i wanna see what you guys can do. See ninja skills are based on hiding what you can do and hiding the weaknesses to a particular jutsu, just remember there is a weakness to every jutsu." A sweat drop would slide down the side of his face as he turned to the side to the direction of the window. I hope I'm not talking too fast.. "Now follow me, keep up." Kazu would grin before leaping through the window and sprint across the oval, he had crossed 20 meters before he looked back to see all 15 children run behind him. "Good, you guys are quick, now tell me, what element can counter water?" It was only a split second till a child yelled out "Earth! That is if it's one rank lower and anything higher that the specified jutsu." Kazu would smile as he responded. "Correct! Okay show me what you got."

Kazu would smile as he came to a sudden stop, his eyes would venture, panning through the group of children. "Show me your shadow clones." The kids would stop only to yell out together. "OSU! BUNSHIN NO JUTSU!" A cloud of smoke would erupt from the group only to see double of each shinobi. "Very nice, very nice." Kazu would begin clapping with recognition of their talents. Okay well now I'll show you the power of the Kanetsu, Kazu would bend his legs before making hand seals. "Lava style, Lava Globs jutsu!" Three apple sized lava balls would disperse from his mouth and strike an overhanging rock only to slide down and solidify. Kazu would smile before speaking again to the class. "So the Kanetsu clans member's inherit the lava kekkai genkai, how do they mold lava?" The class would sit their silently before Kazu spoke out again. It's alright it's a hard one, the Kanetsu clansmember can mix earth and fire together to create lava." His right hand would slide to the side of his mouth before wiping a small spill of lava on his cheek. "Okay, let's run back to be ready for your teacher." And with that note the class would arrive on time back to their classroom just for their teacher to walk in.

[750/600 words]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.