You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Complicated History [Gin, No Kill] Empty Complicated History [Gin, No Kill] Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:28 pm

Jezzi

Jezzi

D-rank
Jezzi got up that day, feeling a little under the weather. However, the air seemed fresh and the sky seemed bright so she ignored the dizziness and the tickling in her lungs, and came out of her abandoned shack to enjoy the day. She made her way to the bazaar, enjoying the fresh air. She coughed a few times and almost forgot to take her daily pill (despite having taken the sack out with her) but remembered just in time.

Sure is busy here today... She thought, struggling to see over the tall people that surrounded her. However as she made her way through the crowd she came face to face with another ninja. A tall, young man with copper red hair and hazel eyes. This wouldn't have fazed her except for the headband the man wore. It was the symbol of the grass village. The man would have ignored the small girl except for a few defining features. Green hair, large purple eyes and a child-like appearance. His eyes widened with realisation. "You..." However Jezzi had already begun to hurry away from said man, heading towards the Kazekage's Peak. She walked briskly at first, but when she realised he was following her, she broke into a light jog, which soon transformed into a panicked sprint.

She was right on Kazekage's Peak, and she keeled over, panting. Unfortunately, however, the red haired man had caught up with her. "You're going to regret your actions those years ago, monster.." Jezzi said nothing but stared at him with wide eyes, fear seeming to be petrified in place. The young man, aimed a chakra infused kick at Jezzi. However Jezzi used a replacement jutsu. The Jezzi in front of him turned into a log and Jezzi had snuck away while he was distracted and was now hiding on a ledge of the cliff. You are so screwed, little girl.. Jezzi held her breath as he searched the are for her.

Spoiler:

2Complicated History [Gin, No Kill] Empty Re: Complicated History [Gin, No Kill] Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:58 pm

Gin

Gin

Retired
A day off was what Gin needed - a day away from paperwork and the duties that haunted her on a daily basis. But of course, free time meant, well, boredom. Either that or she was stuck looking after Chie and Reiko. She shuddered at the thought. Of course she loved her two baby girls, but they were a handful most of the time. Besides, they could look after themselves. They were old enough and smart enough to do so. It was usually the people around them that worried Gin. The twins could be quite... destructive. But she was sure they would be fine. After all, Gin would only be training for a few hours, which was the reason why she was currently walking down the streets of Sunagakure towards her usual training place.

The Kazekage's Peak was usually calm and quiet. She was the only person who had access to the inside of the mountain. It was private, which was excellent for training. But something was... off. Gin had keen instincts. Whenever she felt that something was strange, she was almost always right. She concentrated for a moment. It was as if she could feel the presence of another shinobi in the area. Odd. The place was a well hidden secret. Her eyes narrowed. Placing her hands together, she formed a seal. Her chakra spread through the wind, allowing her to feel through it. There were two figures up ahead. She could sense their movements. It seemed as if they were fighting. She rushed up ahead as silently as she could, being careful not to be seen, at least not until she knew what she was up against. The Kazekage was wary, to the point where she could almost be called paranoid.

Gin climbed up the mountain swiftly to get a better view of the scene. Her eyes widened when she saw one of her three students - Jezzi - being attacked. Without hesitating, she drew Sabaku no Bara. Before Gin began her assault, Jezzi had managed to hide herself. Good. It would be best if Gin could take care of this on her own. With the target in sight, she raised her blade. The man was barely able to put up any resistance. Gin had taken him by surprise, driving her katana through his chest. With a flick of the wrist, she wiped the blood off of the blade and sheathed it once again. "You can come out now, Jezzi," She stated.

3Complicated History [Gin, No Kill] Empty Re: Complicated History [Gin, No Kill] Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:43 pm

Jezzi

Jezzi

D-rank
Jezzi hid on the mountain ledge, dreading being found by the grass village ninja. She closed her eyes and tried to steady her breathing as the deadly silence fell around her. She knew that if she didn't calm herself her heavy breaths would be heard by the young man trying to kill her, and she'd be dead.

However, up the mountain she could see Gin, coming to check out her situation. She was tempted to call out for help to her sensei and kage but she knew it'd give her away and she stayed quiet. Gin had climbed up onto the cliff, and would no doubt confront Jezzi's attacker. Jezzi knew she ought to have stayed put but her curiousity defeated her and she peaked over the ledge of the peak she hid behind. She could see Gin quickly drawing her sword and had almost no time to shield her eyes from the death that soon happened. The sword had impaled the man's chest, killing him almost instantly. The red substance oozed from the wound and his arms dangled like a ragdoll's. Jezzi covered her mouth, to hide the shriek she wanted to let out. Her throat closed up and she tried her very best not to be upset.

"You can come out now, Jezzi." She hesitantly climbed up onto the peak, a nauseous feeling present in her core. She purposely avoided looking at the corpse and the blood. She looked in shock. "Th-thank you, Gin-sensei ... er I mean... Kazekage-sama.." She said, her eyes glancing at the body for a moment. Immediately regretting it, she shuddered and looked back at Gin.

4Complicated History [Gin, No Kill] Empty Re: Complicated History [Gin, No Kill] Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:22 pm

Gin

Gin

Retired
Gin pursed her lips together. Her facial expression was unreadable and her back was turned to Jezzi, who was now climbing up the side of the hill and towards the scene. She could tell by the young girl's stuttering that the body on the ground was making a somewhat traumatic impression. Gin's expression didn't soften, though. She looked at the ground in front of her. Her gaze was empty as she tried to remember a time when she still held such innocence. To be honest, it was hard to remember a time before she became a shinobi - a ruthless killer. She had lost her idealistic views long ago. "Look at it," Gin said, referring to the body that was lying on the ground a few feet away. "Get used to the sight of death. This won't be the last body you ever see," She said, still refusing to turn around and look at the girl.

The young Kazekage was Jezzi's sensei, after all. She felt that it was her duty to introduce her student to reality. The battlefield was a cold and gruesome place. If she ever wanted her student to survive, she would have to teach her to face death with cold indifference. "Even if you reuse to kill, you'll have patients that will die. Those dear to you will die. You will sometimes witness them die," She began, sounding almost completely emotionless. "But for their sake and yours, you can't let it shake you. Fear clouds your judgement." She said, knowing that Jezzi was stubborn and would likely protest what she was saying with some foolhardy and naive notion that things could be different, that she could somehow protect anyone and kill no one. Gin remembered a time when she thought that such a thing was possible. But with the current structure and systems, it was nothing short of a dream.

5Complicated History [Gin, No Kill] Empty Re: Complicated History [Gin, No Kill] Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:16 pm

Jezzi

Jezzi

D-rank
Jezzi looked at Gin, her expression changing from wide-eyed fear to utter refusal. She shook her head. "I... I know that! I know that I'll see more people die, I'm tired of seeing people die... But if they do die... I don't want it to be my fault.... If I can do something to help them, then I will.." She looked at her feet, still not wanting to see the body. She felt guilty, knowing he was only doing what he thought he needed to..

Her thoughts flashed back for a moment.... She remembered a dark place, someone was at their house... She remembered the body of 2 women and a familiar man standing over them. She shook off these thoughts and sighed, falling to her knees, her tough exterior melting to show a side of herself she didn't usually show. She wondered how much of her past the Kazekage knew. "I-I'm sorry Gin-sensei.... I wasn't completely honest with you before...and it's caused trouble for you now... I didn't know anyone from my home village would recognize me after all this time..." Her voice was apologetic, almost pleading. If her sensei knew the truth, she wondered if she'd be kicked out of the village...

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.