You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kage No Akira

Kage No Akira

D-rank
(Invite Eiji)

It had taken Bonreu quite a while to track down the information that had led him to here. It was said that Eiji was a pirate of some kind turned ninja, and it was only natural for him to be here, even if finding the cave was a pain. This Eiji person sounded like a very interesting person, and definitely worth meeting at the very least.

Now that he was finally here and of decent certainty that Eiji would be here, if not already here, all that was left was to wait. Bonreu had no intention of actually going INTO the cove by himself. He might be decently skilled, but there was no reason to go into a pirate's den and poke around.So finding a comfy looking spot he sat down to rest, and wait it out.

After waiting for an hour or so of boredom, inspiration struck him for a painting! Lucky he kept a little kit on him at all times so that he could paint away from home. Getting the tools out and setting up, he began to work on the beginnings of a ship picture.

Eiji Kaguya

Eiji Kaguya

D-rank
Eiji stood in the cove and stared out to the ocean. He was spending some time to remember his captain that died and everything that has happened to him recently. Even though he still got in trouble for getting into fights with the locals he was starting to fit in really well. The sound of the ocean was soothing to him and made him relax a little bit. He was stressed, he was clearly one of the older people of the village and yet he was so under educated compare to the rest. It was starting to get to him.

He was wearing his red jacket that he wore all the time and it still screamed pirate. He also had his tri-corner hat on his head and it was snug on top of his head. He had his Kiri belt on but his jacket was button up so no one could really see it. Today he was paying respect to a great man, and he felt that being a ninja kind of stood against everything he stood for. Especially since his old captain was all about freedom.

He was pretty far in the cove and a lone pirate was there to loot some gold, or what ever he was going to do. Yet it turned wrong when he attacked Eiji, now he was just another dead man for the fishes. Eiji stretched as he walked outside and noticed a man painting something. He quietly walked up behind him and watched for a bit, and noticed he was drawing something. "Oi, it be dangerous to be drawin like this around these parts of town. Shouldn't ye be home studying or something?" Eiji voice was harsh and gruff for sure, just like it always was. "Ain't be you a little young to be hanging out around here?"

Kage No Akira

Kage No Akira

D-rank
(purple text will be speaking, teal will be thinking)

Looking away from the painting he had been working on to pass the time to find the source of the voice scolding him for his age. Just because he was young didn't mean he was weak, it just means it is more likely. Regardless of his age, the voice was right that this area wasn't the safest area to hang around in, but this is where he was likely to find Eiji, so this is where he is.

Turning his body around to see the gruff sounding man looking down at him; he definitely sounded pirate like, and his appearance played the part too, eye patch and all. The only thing that was missing is a parrot to make him more pirate, that and maybe a peg leg.

To cast suspicion of the real reason he was here aside Bonreu countered with a smile and a line "It might be dangerous to be here, but it is also inspiring as well. " Hopefully the man wouldn't suspect he was here to find someone, and if the fates were kind, have found him already.

Standing up, leaving his painting on the ground, he bowed to introduce himself: I am Bonreu, born and raised here in our beloved land." gesturing to the painting, he continued. "Artist of nature and all things of beauty, and hired helping hand for any loyal to the Daimyō" The last one wasn't a lie, he was after all a hired hand for any who contacted the village, and the village was loyal to the Daimyō after all.

Straightening from his bow with a smile on his face. [i]So far the man has shown nothing but concern, first for his personal health, and second for his education! And even trying to ensure that I wasn't a misfit or delinquent getting into trouble! Much more friendly that another person he had met previously [i]

Eiji Kaguya

Eiji Kaguya

D-rank
Eiji gave Bonreu on confused looked. "What in da ell is a Daimyō?" He had never heard that word before and was foreign to him to the extreme. Eiji was still trying to familiarize himself with the current event of what people would call a normal day life. He was familiar with Kages and things like that, but anything above that was just out of the question. Eiji stretched his body out and raised an eyebrow to the kid who was in front of him.

"Aye I be guessin that ye would find best things in the midst of danger." Eiji said this with a some hope in his voice. When Eiji was fighting is the only time he felt at home. "Still don't be answer my question, arn't ye a little young to be hangin around here?" He shook his head after he thought a little bit.

"Don't me look be scarin ye at all? I mean look at me!" He motions his hands up and down his body to show off his clear pirate look. "Most ninja be attackin me about now!" He was not sure to be worried about this, or just feel sorry for the kid. Maybe he was special or something.

Kage No Akira

Kage No Akira

D-rank
Bonreu's eyes opened up when the pirate confessed his lack of knowledge about the Daimyō. He must really live under a rock or something to not know! Slightly disappointed that he didn't know; most people knew what the Daimyō was, and surly a ninja would know. So the man was most likely not Eiji, but that didn't mean he couldn't at least make friends with him and perhaps get him to lead the way to Eiji. Interjecting an answer "The Daimyō is the Head of their country. A ruler and high overseer of the land, or sorts."

" arn't ye a little young to be hangin around here?" Returned his senses from the his little lecture. Gathering his thoughts to the question the man went on ""Don't me look be scarin ye at all? I mean look at me!" "Most ninja be attackin me about now!" Chuckling a little as he ended his little rant. Bonreu had some up with his retort. " Yea I am a little young to be here. He agreed. " But I am young for a lot of the things I do." Shrugging it off he continued [color:7204= purple]" It's part of being a ninja. Besides you aren't the scariest person i have ever met. That "honor" goes to the current Mizukage " Shuddering at just the thought of Sero being scary.

Sighing a little sense his "secret" was out. The pirate obviously knew he was a ninja. Probably because of the forehead protector with the village's symbol on it he wore on his cloak. He probably should take that off when he didn't want to be known as a ninja. He might as well let his reason slip too while he was at it. " If I attacked you, it would go against why i'm here in the first place. To find a certain pirate-ninja. I had just heard about him, and he sounded interesting; so i took a little walk." He explained. His secret was out, but the man seemed nice enough even under his appearance.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.