You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Meeting The New Pup[Invite Only] Empty Meeting The New Pup[Invite Only] Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:38 pm

Tatsuya Taosu

Tatsuya Taosu

D-rank
It was time to get something to eat. So I decided to go to Kumogakure's Sky Bar. It was my usual spot unless I went home to eat. As a Chunnin I felt more confident walking into the bar. I was old enough to drink but I was still on duty, and I didn't know when I could get called up for an urgent task.

I walked into the bar and sat at a table. It was pretty crowded but I managed to get a booth to myself. The waitress walked up to my booth, almost hurried. "What can I get you Tatsuya?" She asked me. She had a cute face and a wonderful body. I smiled up at her and made my order. "Just the usual please." I said with a smile. The waitress walked off to get my pile of food.

2Meeting The New Pup[Invite Only] Empty Re: Meeting The New Pup[Invite Only] Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:19 pm

Shimayo

Shimayo

D-rank
She couldn't help but giggle to herself when she made her way to the entry of the famous Sky Bar. Fortunately, there was no age restriction and she had always wanted to see what it looked like inside. For that special occasion, she had even changed into a more girly outfit, she called it. A tight red T-Shirt combined with a white skirt. She had also considered borrowing some heels from her big sister, but she quickly figured that she couldn't walk properly wearing them. Still, she hoped she was dressed in an appropriate way.
With a huge grin plastered on her face, she walked over to the doorman, Calibo trotting lazily after her.
"Hello there," she greeted cheerfully, waving as though she knew the tall man right in front of her. He wore sunglasses, but the way he cocked his head she knew he had noticed her. "So let's get in there, I guess! I always wanted to go into the Sky Bar! It looks so amazing from the outside, I think it was a great idea to set this club so high in the sky. And the balconies! I need to see the balconies! People keep telling me what a beautiful sight you have there -"
"Dogs or any pets are not allowed in here." The man just cut her off, one of his eyebrows twitching strangely as he folded his arms. Perhaps he was cold. Anyway - Calibo was always coming with her and no-one could change that.
Shimayo laughed out loud and patted the man's right arm. "Hahaha, you're funny! I'm an Inuzuka, I don't go anywhere without my furry friend! But don't worry, I won't give him any alcohol - I cannot order it myself anyway, I'm just 14, you know. But one day, I'll be coming here again in two years or so and then I will try some of these alcoholic cocktails, my sister loves them-"
"JUST STOP TALKING ALREADY, KIDDO!" Shimayo flinched, looking at the man, surprised. "I said your mutt is not allowed in here, don't you get- Oh my God, take him away!!"

'Oh, there it goes again', Shimayo thought, a slight grin on her lips to cover her embarassment. Calibo bared his teeth and growled furiously. His head was slightly lowered, his tail was held high and he had raised hackles, making it altogether more than clear that he didn't like that man very much. Or the way he had shouted at Shimayo.
"Aww, Calibo, buddy, calm down..", the orange-haired girl tried to soothen her companion, but he didn't listen to her at all. Instead, he even got closer to the doorman who was slowly, but surely shitting his pants, starting to weep like a baby.
"Please, please, take him away from me.. he can go inside, but please, please don't let him eat me up..." He whined, his back pressed against the wall behind him.

"Uuum, let's go then, thank youu!" Quickly, Shimayo dashed through the door, Calibo following after shooting one last glare at the man.

The bar was pretty full tonight, making Shimayo worry that she wouldn't find a free booth anymore. She looked around whilst walking past a number of people, some letting out scared screeches when they spotted Calibo. Suddenly, Shimayo felt herself bump into someone already sitting at a table.

"Ah, sorry, I didn't mean to run into you! I wasn't quite watching where I was going," she apologized hastily and sighed shortly after when Calibo stepped next to her and let out a warning growl.
"I don't like his eyes," he told her through gritted teeth, which made Shimayo look at the boy in front of her more closely.
Calibo was right, the boy had quite frightening eyes of a bright red color like an ... Uchiha. Right! Apart from his eyes, he had spiky black hair and a lean, but muscular body. Yep, she found him quite handsome. Perhaps they could start a conversation of some sort.
She chuckled before asking him bluntly,"Hey, are you an Uchiha? You sure look like one! Aren't Uchihas known for having black hair and the doujutsu Sharingan and they are always handsome, too!"
She beamed and slipped into a seat opposite him without asking. "Come sit here, Calibo," she casually told her best friend and pointed to the large free spot under the table.
The wolfdog growled again, his eyes watching the boy's every movement. "Thanks, but no."

Shimayo rolled her eyes since Calibo was his wary and serious self as usual. Brushing it off, she turned her gaze back to the boy, smiling widely. Before he could even react to any of her words, she opened her mouth again.
"It must be boring so alone in that bar! Mind if I join you for a bit?" Except that she had already done so.

3Meeting The New Pup[Invite Only] Empty Re: Meeting The New Pup[Invite Only] Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:17 pm

Tatsuya Taosu

Tatsuya Taosu

D-rank
As I waited for my food I felt a bump against me. I didn't really care, the place was packed after all, but I looked at what had bumped me, out of curiosity. As soon as the girl apologized I noticed her dog, well what looked like a wolf actually. It was strange to see a wolf actually, especially up in Kumogakure. She had instantly began speaking. She spoke quite quickly it seemed, and she wasn't afraid to ask what was on her mind.

She had simply just sat down across from me. I was going to invite her either way, but I didn't mind that she just sat down, it simply saved me a few words. I heard her speak to her wolf, Cailbo. She then began to talk about me sitting alone. I smiled kindly at her. "Well I just walked in to grab something to eat, it is being prepped right now. Would you like anything to eat? You or your companion that is." I said, my smile not wavering.

I then remembered her previous statements. "Oh and no I am no an Uchiha, don't worry though a common mistake. I am Tatsuya Taosu, heir of the Taosu clan." I introduced myself, holding out my right hand to shake the girl's hand, in hope she would introduce herself.

As I listened to the girl speak, I had noticed the dog was just watching me, quite seriously. It was a little strange but then again someone of the Inuzuka clan would most likely have a companion such as that.

I then noticed two waitresses walking towards me, their arms full of plates, covered in food. They began to place it down in front of me, being careful of the wolf. As they finished putting it down I smiled up at the one who took my order. "And what ever this lovely lady wants please, as well as her companion." I told the waitress. She then turned to look at the girl and looked down at her. "And what would you like?" She asked the girl.

I had then taken notice that the girl was only a few years younger than me probably. It was an interesting fact that I had found. I then looked over all of my dishes. Eight medium sized plates of variations of beef, different seasonings on each plate as well what the plate had on the side. I took a pair of chopsticks and began to eat slowly elegantly, not wanting to look like a slob in front of guests.

4Meeting The New Pup[Invite Only] Empty Re: Meeting The New Pup[Invite Only] Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:55 am

Shimayo

Shimayo

D-rank
"Oh, sure! I'm starving anyway!" She paused for a moment to look through the menu card, all the while the big smile remaining on her lips. That guy was really nice! And on top of that, she had finally gone to the Sky Bar like she'd said to do so trillion of times. "Hmm.. I can't decide just yet... What do you think, Calibo?"
"Don't be dumb. Meat of course." To everyone else, Calibo's reply was only a harsh bark.
"Oh right. Chicken, I guess? It's your favourite."
"You've already given yourself the answer."
Shimayo chuckled.

Only then it occurred to her that it might seem weird to a stranger that she could talk with her dog or wolfdog, that is. As soon as that thought popped up in her mind, she looked up and introduced herself quickly. "Oh by the way, I'm Shimayo! Inuzuka Shimayo!" The hint of pride in her voice whilst telling her surname could clearly be heard. As to put emphasis on her words, she reached out and petted Calibo's head, to which he only gave her an annoyed look. He didn't like to be petted by her in public, but Shimayo just snickered at his expression.
She then turned her attention back to her new friend and nodded.
"Oh nice to meet you then, non-Uchiha Tatsuya!" She laughed and shook his hand with a tight grip. Due to her lean body, she may seem unqualified for using taijutsu, but the truth was that her punches held a lot of strength, boosted with chakra.

Then two waitresses came over, being careful not to anger the huge black animal in any way. Shimayo knew that Calibo did look pretty frightening, especially with those glowing green eyes. Besides, she herself had to do her best to keep him under control - if he didn't like a person, he didn't hesitate to show them with his teeth.

Tatsuya had apparently ordered a lot - Half of the table was covered by the plates with variations of beef.
"And what ever this lovely lady wants please, as well as her companion." He said to one of the waitress then.
Shimayo beamed. 'Lovely'! How charming! Her imagination went overboard, already picturing the guy in front of her making a love confession.
"Oh, did you hear that, Calibo? Isn't he nice?" She whispered to her partner, leaning over to his big ears slightly. Calibo's reply was nothing more than a disapproving huff.

"I'll have two plates of chicken wings, please! One for me and one for my buddy!" Again, she stroked the wolfdog's head, making him grumble and finally laying down. Not that he didn't watch anymore. He would be prepared to bare his teeth when necessary.

"So... Tatsuya,"
the girl went on eagerly. "How old are you? And are you a Genin like me? I'm 14 and will turn 15 in November! Oh gosh and I didn't introduce Calibo properly yet! He's my combat partner and together we're invincible!" With a cheering sound, she threw her arms up into the air. There was hardly ever a time when she wasn't in a good mood.

5Meeting The New Pup[Invite Only] Empty Re: Meeting The New Pup[Invite Only] Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:41 pm

Tatsuya Taosu

Tatsuya Taosu

D-rank
I watched as the wolfdog and the girl, whose name I learned to be Shimayo, talk to each other. Of course I understood nothing about what the dog said, so I could only make wild guesses off of what the girl said in responses.

I continued to eat my meal slowly, mainly waiting for their food plates to alive. As she gave me her name I smiled kindly. "Well it is a pleasure to meet you, Shimayo." I told the girl.

As she ordered two plates of chicken wings I was at first confused on why so little but then I realizes it was just me who ordered a lot. I was then barraged with questions. I expected it too, considering how much talking this girl had done previously.

I chewed my last bite from the second plate, finishing the first by the time she had ordered, and stacked the second plate on top of the first. "Well I am currently sixteen, making you two years younger than me, but no I am not a Genin. I am a Chunnin currently in rank of the Kumogakure Shinobi." I said, then starting my third meal, taking a single smile bite before looking at her companion. "And it is a pleasure to meet you too Cailbo." I said to the dog with a smile.

I saw no reason to be mean to this girl nor lie to her, she seemed like a decent person all around. As I went back to my third plate I noticed in the corner of my eye our waitress bringing two plates of chicken wings. "Anything else for your three?" The waitress asked. I simply shook my head, continued eating. I found it a little amusing in my head how she had refereed to three of us, acknowledging the dog actually, unlike most people. She was a good waitress in my eyes.

6Meeting The New Pup[Invite Only] Empty Re: Meeting The New Pup[Invite Only] Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:33 pm

Shimayo

Shimayo

D-rank
"No,that's all! Thank you so much!" Shimayo smiled widely to the waitress who brought their food.
"Don't mention it," Said watress replied, chuckling softly. Her gaze went to Calibo for a moment. "You know, I don't have a wolf, but two dogs at home. A labrador and an Australian Shepherd."
"Oh, you do?!"
They started chit-chatting about dogs for a while, making the waitress almost forget her duty and Shimayo the fact that her behaviour might be rude to Tatsuya.
"Aww, um, I'm sorry about that!" She apologized quickly after the waitress had left. The smile on her face hadn't faltered, though. "That's awesome! So you'll become a Special Jounin soon! Gosh, I'm so jealous!" She laughed whilst putting the plate down for Calibo to eat. He acknowledged it with a quiet huff.
Shimayo herself took a bite of her own chicken wings, complimenting the cook's work for a moment before switching back to their previous topic.
"I hope to become a Chunin soon too. After my last mission, the Raikage was very impressed with Calibo's and my work and she made some comment about Genins and Chunins... if you know what I mean." At this point, the young girl winked at him with a grin. "I'm pretty sure she'll let me rank up soon."
Having said that, she shrugged and focused on eating her food (not very lady-like though). Calibo made a noise which resembled a chuckle and she caught his gaze on her.
"Seems like only food can shut you up," he said, raising his flews, which, wolfishly speaking, was a mischievous smile.
A small blush crept up Shimayo's cheeks before she immediately tried to deny the truth in Calibo's words. "Calibo, watch it!"
Only then she remembered that Tatsuya wouldn't have understood her wolfdog's comment anyway so she laughed a bit awkwardly, brushing it aside.
Another thought popped up in her mind, which she couldn't keep to herself.
"Tatsuya, have you gone out on the balconies already? My sister says they are the Sky Bar's main attraction, actually!"

7Meeting The New Pup[Invite Only] Empty Re: Meeting The New Pup[Invite Only] Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:32 pm

Tatsuya Taosu

Tatsuya Taosu

D-rank
So this girl was being brought up in ranks as I have? That's good. It meant the elders and the Raikage saw something in her. I was still under the Raikage's squad, but I suspected change soon. I might have been missing as a shinobi for a few years but my training continued while aiding my mother.

I finished up my food as Shimayo asked me about the balconies. "I have been, I used to come to them with my mother when I was younger." I told Shimayo with a kind smile. I stood up now though as a bird came in through an open window and landed on my shoulder, presenting a mission to me. I sighed. "Well it looks like it's time to go. It was a pleasure to meet both you and Cailbo. We will see each other someday again, I am sure of it." I said with a kind smile as I left the table, paying the waitress handsomely for all of the food and service.

[Exit]

8Meeting The New Pup[Invite Only] Empty Re: Meeting The New Pup[Invite Only] Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:49 pm

Shimayo

Shimayo

D-rank
Shimayo watched him stand up as a bird came flying through the window, dropping a scroll onto Tatsuya's shoulder. She knew what that meant - goodbye for now.
"It was nice to meet you too!" Quickly, she stood up herself and flashed him a smile. With a glance at her and Calibo's empty plates, she reached for her wallet when Tatsuya suddenly payed for both of them. She didn't even have the time to thank him as he gave her one last nod and vanished into the crowd.
A few seconds passed by before Shimayo broke out into a stupid giggle. "He paid for us, Calibo, and he's, he's really skilled, I'm sure of it! Just now, he got a mission delivered from one of the Kage's birds! This is awesome... he must be so busy."
She sighed, her cheeks turning red. "I wonder if I made a good first impression. You know, Calibo, they say first impressions are really important."

Calibo stood up whilst shaking his head. "Don't tell me you have a crush on this guy now. Well, I give you two weeks, then you switch to someone else." - "Wh-What are you talking about!" called Shimayo with a bright red face, giving her furry companion a small nudge. "Let's go," she added in an offended tone and ignored Calibo on purpose until they were out of the bar.
What bugged her the most, though, was that Calibo knew her very well: Ever since she had hit puberty, she was quickly falling in and out of love with a number of boys. Too bad that two third of them were completely off-limits to her.
The same with Tatsuya, she thought, letting out another sigh. First, she would probably never see him again anyway. And secondly, what would he see in a brat like her?

[Exit]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.