You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TIMESKIP IS COMING AKA MY PLOT THREAD ;D Empty TIMESKIP IS COMING AKA MY PLOT THREAD ;D Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:37 am

Misoka

Misoka

D-rank
So since it became official that timeskip is coming in about 5 or 6 weeks, I need some plot development for Miso-chan. Let's see what I've got so far:

FAMILY

Father - Karisuma Isamu
Not much to say about him except that... he is totally overprotective of his daughter. This shall provide some parody + problem when it comes to boyfriends xD

Mother - Karisuma Yuki (deceased)
The fact that her mother has died will make the Karisuma Clan go 'uneasy'.

Clan members -
So as I pointed out above, her clan isn't too happy about Yuki's death. Yuki was a famous member and one of the rare female Karisumas who didn't end up getting married off to the man who bids the highest. She was well known in Suna and everyone liked her. Now that she's dead, the clan's popularity decreased, too, resulting into them being short of money.
A traditional way of the clan to get to money is to sell their female members. They say those girls aren't suited to become shinobis anyway, but instead get a high dowry because of their beauty. So the clan will eventually get to Misoka, too, and try to claim her.

FRIENDS

Heero -
They met on the training grounds and promised each other to become stronger together. He's like a little brother to Misoka.

Kaizen -
One of her teammates. Of course, they have to work together and become friends.

Tatsusa -
The little boy with gynophobia and the nice family.

RIVALS

Jezzi -
Her other teammate. Although Jezzi looks frail and weak, Misoka slowly understands that the little girl should not be underestimated. They develop some kind of rival friendship.

ENEMIES

Misoka is a resentful person so when someone wrongs her, she will wait patiently for a chance to even the score.
So far, she has no enemies, though. If you want to become one of hers, tell me. :)

LOVE INTERESTS

Oh yes, Misoka needs at least a temporary boyfriend before the timeskip. XD I don't want her to be 20 years old and have not been in any romantic relationship.
There are some things I have to say about this:
(1) I want someone her age or older, nothing under 15 please.
(2) I want her to fall in love gradually; in other words: nothing like five posts and they're a couple already. xD Also, as stated above, there are wonderful issues for some tragedy. --> Her wariness of boys because of her traumatic experience of being nearly raped // her overprotective father // and most importantly, her clan.

Okay then, if you are interested in any of the above, just post here or write me a PM. :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/KanameXSisters?feature=mhee

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
Well Post time skip, I'd like to apply for the position of friend->love interest ;D

Misoka

Misoka

D-rank
all right, I'll notify it :) Let's see how it goes then ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/user/KanameXSisters?feature=mhee

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.