You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
Alright, so it was all set. A Gokage meeting, taking place at the usual Iwa's neighbouring location; the Iron Country, at the Three Wolfes Mountain to be exact. Ara was meant to take two bodyguards... He wasn't sure who he would take, but it definitely wouldn't be one of those new jounin or the people from the guard. Nah, he'd just take Zenchy; Iwa's newest, and most likely youngest ever: Sannin. But, who was the other person he would take? Ara thought about this matter, while he was sitting in his incredibly comfort spinny chair. Just then, Ara remembered that guy; Shibirn, was it? He recently became s Tokujo, if Ara remembered correctly; he would make a good companion. It was kind of a accident, as he was for some reason the first person that fell on Ara's mind. Ara lazily opened up his drawer, and surfed through all the scrolls in there, sorted by alphabetical order: soon he found Shibirin's one, which he slowly opened and started reading, with a finger on his face.

It seemed that this young fella came from Suna, as a... Defector? Whatever he was, Dengen took him in and Shibirin was quite a talented shinobi; from what was seen in his Shinobi record. So, it was set. He looked to fit, and Ara really didn't want to bother any more; he'd just take him. He stood up from the spinny chair, and jumped out of his window. He looked down to the ground as he was flying across Iwa, his heart immediately started to pump. He was a bit scared of heights, especially heights this high; but at least it would wake him up from his earlier nap. He landed quickly, with the ground crackling beneath his feet; and him being happy as hell that he's on the ground again. So, he started to walk towards Shibirin's house. As he would reach it, as he knew his adress, he would knock on the door firmly.

334/600

Shibirin woke up with a start, but today, it wasn't the loud, ringing sound of his alarm clock that had woken him up: it was the knocking of a door, his door to be more specific. He wondered who it could've been, certainly not the kage, he figured Arashi would have better things to do than go around knocking at random people's doors, when he could just send another ninja to do it for him. The idea of the Tsuchikage at the door made Shibirin feel special, though he knew it couldn't be. Maybe it was his sensei, waking his lazy but out of bed, early in the morning becuase he needed Shibirin for some team mission, but then again Shibirin hadn't seen any of his team mates or his sensei since the time they first met. There was a number of different faces Shibirin was expecting to see on the other side of the door, but one thing was for sure: he didn't want he/she to see him half asleep and half naked. He quickly jumped out of his bed, calling out to the anonymous knocker, "Ahh, i'll be with you in a minute!" He quickly rushed on his usual outfit: long, baggy black pants and a long sleeved, white polo shirt with the top two buttons undone. He managed to quickly slip on his black sandals on as he made his way for the door. He unlocked the key hole, flung open the door, only to see the face of the one person in the village he wasn't expecting to see: the Tsuchikage himself, Arashi. "Ahh, sorry sir. If i knew it was you i would've dressed myself in a better outfit than this," he admitted, as he waited to hear from the man why he had bothered himself to come to Shibirin's house, of all the village ninjas' houses and why he himself and not one of his guards.

{Wordcount: 333/600}

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
Just after Ara shouted, he heard Shibirin's voice:
"Ahh, i'll be with you in a minute!"
Ara didn't really have anything else to do, except to wait. Or to tear his door apart, and get in. But he wasn't in a hurry, so the other would be unnecessary. Still fun though... While he was waiting, Ara wondered about why the Gokage Summit was reallly being held. I mean, the only thing Ara knows that happened recently was, well, Dengen's death. Of course, the Hokage's death as well, as it was described in the letter, though something was... Wrong. Kages have died before, many many times. It's not like every single time they held a Gokage summit. But hell, Ara didn't even care; as long as it wasn't a trap. He hates traps, fucking cowards.

He could feel footsteps, coming towards the door. Without any surprise, it opened; with Shibirin standing behind them. He wore some regular clothes, nothing special. He instantly spoke, Ara listening with a pale smile.

"Ahh, sorry sir. If i knew it was you I would've dressed myself in a better outfit than this,"
"There is really no need for the formality, Shibirin. I've been invited to a Gokage Summit, taking place in the Land Of Iron. I must go there immediately, but need to take a couple of Shinobi with me; personal guard and stuff. Pack your stuff, but please be swift. I'll meet you at the East Gate in half an hour, when we'll dispatch."

Ara would listen to what Shibirin had to say, if anything, before taking off like a blur to the other person he had to pick up. It was ridiculus how much power the elders actually had, possibly even more than Ara himself: they wanted to force both of Ara's bodyguards as their own people, Ara had a really hard time even getting to choose one of his bodyguards. He still had no idea who the other one was, but the elders told Ara that he was aware of the meeting point and will meet Ara and his bodyguard there.

He arrived quickly, and saw the person. ANBU, by the looks of it: he (probably) had an animal mask on his face, and wore black robes. As Ara approached, he spoke.

"Maniki."

Ara spoke to him for a few minutes, and found out that the man indeed was an ANBU, and is very loyal. When Shibirin appeared, Ara would suggest that they should leave, and leave.

He would run fast, but not fast enough for Shibirin not to be fast enough to follow. The journey would be quite long and exhausting, but nothing out of the ordinary for the Kage.

--- Ara Quit The Thread ---

809/600

Shibirin was now curious as to why HE'D be picked as one of the Tsuchikage's bpdyguards, out of all the other Iwa nin in the village hidden in the rock. Sure, he was strong, but he was a refuge from another village, yet the Tsuchikage trusted him with his life? Shibirin wasn't sure whether this was a joke or not, but he had to take the Tsuchikage's orders no matter how odd they seemed. He had a number of different questions to ask the guy, but he decided to see how this played out before finally asking them. He was quite honored that he had been chosen to represent his new village as the Tsuchikage's bodyguard, or one of his bodyguards. He wanted to salute the guy, but felt as if it would be 'too much'. He instead, gave him a respectful bow, and as his head came back up to meet with his face, he said, "You won't be dissapointed," before making his way back inside his house after the Tsuchikage had left, to prepare himself for the trip.

He packed in his bag, 4 sets of the basic clothes he wore daily whilst he is in Iwagakure, 2 pairs of shinobi sandals and a book, to read if he ever got bored at the meeting, though he was sure the Tsuchikage would frown apon him if he ever chose to watch a meaningless book instead of watching out for danger that may pose a threat to the kage. Shibirin was glad he didn't need glasses anymore, he felt as if they made him look nerdy. To be honest, he never really needed them, though they helped see things that were further away. Shibrin then took hold of his Genko clan cloak and wore it over his usual attire. The cloak covered everything but his head, becuase he hadn't requested for it to be made with a hood on the back. He also grabbed his remainding two katana: Sai and Noro, before calling his bird Onboo over and making their way towards the door, before heading out for the meeting point the Kage had earlier mentioned.

Upon arrival, Shibirin saw the kage standing next to another shinobi, the one Shibirin suspected to be the kage's second bodyguard. This one was different, it seemed as if he or she was wearing an ANBU cloak and an ANBU mask. Shibirin was working side by side with an official ANBU member, how exciting was that?! He had always wanted to serve his village as a member of the ANBU, but working with one was close enough. He didn't need no fancy mask to hide his identity, he could just cover his face. He didn't need a fancy black/white ANBU cloak to cover his arsenal, he had his Genko cloak. He was pretty much an ANBU at heart, and he didn't care whether it was official or not. Still, he wanted to ask whether or not he was expected to take this as an ANBU mission and whether or not he needed an animal mask too, like his friend over there, but he managed to keep these somewhat silly questions to himself and just followed the Kage's trail, wherever he went. It didn't take them long until they had reached their destination, no more than 10 hours or so.

[Shibirin Exits Thread]
{Wordcount: 907/600}

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.