You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Inuzuka Yui

Inuzuka Yui

D-rank
Yui had been gone for some time she was sure the old rascals in the village had replaced her with another Kage but she had to be gone she was investigating some serious issues. She had discovered some issues within her country corrupt political figures had made deals with other countries and she had to find out whom so when she returned she could make sure they were removed. She had finally gotten all the information and was now returning she wondered if she would be hated by the country. She knew her disappearing might make her a villain to some but it was for the better of the nation she disappeared to search for the corrupt trails strangling her country. As she approached the gate she smiled it had been a really long time as the guards looked at her double checking and whispering to each other she could overhear the conversation easily enough they wanted the new Kage to come as soon as possible making her chuckle some as she rubbed Sekkia's head. She was the best canine she was one of the few that could speak and she was very good at detecting if someone were good or bad as a person.

"Feel free to call your new Kage I promise I am not here to take my place back I am but a simple servant to my country now they will want to hear the information I have.”

They could have already removed the corruption but she was not sure with the people that were corrupt being high up in the food chain she wondered if the new Kage could do anything about it. It would be interesting to talk to this new Kage and get a feel for them, she also wondered what her opinion of Yui would be either way this would be quite interesting.

Gin

Gin

Retired
Having recently learned of both the Hokage and the Tsuchikage's deaths was nerve wracking. Not only that, but add to the whole ordeal that the previous Mizukage had died a few months ago and you certainly had something to worry about if you held their same rank. Or not. After all, Gin Kuroka was known for being slightly paranoid. It made her think about how finite life was and how the people of her rank were possibly at the most risk of dying at a young age. And sure, that was a fact that she had long ago come to terms with. She would die young and she would die in battle. Still, that made it no more comforting. She rubbed her temples as she lay in bed, not wanting to get up just yet. It was barely dawn, but she was riddled with insomnia. She hadn't slept well since she got out of the hospital. She would toss and turn for most of the night before she fell asleep for a few hours. Some nights, Trilby would sleep by her side, which comforted her a little more. This was one of those nights. She turned around and looked at him as he slept. She smiled. He seemed both peaceful and happy - a nice change, considering that he wore a scowl on his face 90% of the time. The young kazekage stretched. She got up slowly from her bed, deciding that she might as well get dressed. She would leave him a note letting him know that she went outside to train or something.

Gin slipped on a pair of jeans and her leather bra that let everyone see the large tattoo on her back, the one that marked her as a member of the Kuroka Clan. She strapped the empty scabbard that she always carried on her back and headed towards the door. But just as she was about to open it, someone knocked on the door. Gin sighed. She wasn't even fully awake and people were already bugging her with things they needed. Great. Didn't they know the five minute rule? She shook her head, opening the door anyways. "Kazekage-sama! Urgent news!" Said the man, handing her a written report. Gin's eyes widen and her disposition changed entirely. She was wary and skeptical. Her expression was suddenly tense and stern. Without another word, she left the building. She jumped on the rooftops, making her way swiftly towards the gate. She needed to see this for herself. Yui Inuzuka... returning to Sunagakure. Everyone had assumed that she was dead or that she had disappeared from the face of the earth entirely. But it was true. She wa sback.

Gin stared at the other women, standing on the edge of the gates so that she could look at her from above. There she was in all her glory - the former Kazekage. Gin clenched her fists. She stared down at the woman, though her expression was calm and composed. "Inuzuka Yui," She began, still not taking her eyes off of the woman. "You finally decide to come back to your village. Tell me, what do you want?" She asked, her tone cold and unwavering. She needed to assert herself as her village's leader, lest Yui want to reclaim her position. If she did, Gin knew that she would have to fight the woman one on one and without holding back.

Inuzuka Yui

Inuzuka Yui

D-rank
She waited as she noticed a woman approaching someone quite fast as she smiled it was safe to say this was the new Kage. She also had a large amount of sarcasm in her voice she wondered if this woman thought she was back to take her position which was not her idea. She could not do what was needed to remove corruption as the leader she had to be someone that could do her own actions and protect Suna in a less diplomatic way. She laughed a little as she had to think of what to say before pulling out several scrolls motioning for the woman to come look at them. It was all the corrupt officials and who they had dealt with some likely still in power, her time gone had gained her one thing for sure. That was vast knowledge of who needed to be removed from the village for many crimes slave trading, giving out village secrets and also plotting to destroy Suna.

"These scrolls will tell you everything I have done while I was gone, I am sure you know how much I despised corruption well after being gone for quite a while I finally got all the evidence and proof needed to take down those who betray our Village and plan it harm. They contain a list and in detail reports including signed confessions by those they were involved with this is a sure way to take them down the high in powered ones that did terrible things to our country. "

She waited for the woman to come down and take a look this was completely solid proof and it also showed she had been very busy when she was gone visiting just about every country and pointing out the biggest village behind the actions of the corrupt Konoha. They had been trying to get all info on the village this worried Yui quite a bit but she heard they had changed leaders so maybe just maybe this could change their actions she was not sure.

Gin

Gin

Retired
Gin narrowed her eyes as she stood atop the gate. Was Yui laughing? Gin wasn't sure whether or not to take that as a good thing. It could either mean that the former Kazekage was disiterested in a fight or that she saw Gin as inferior. If it was the latter, the silver haired woman would feel obligated to draw her sword. If there was something she hated, it was disrespect. She couldn't tolerate being looked down upon. Not only that, but someone in her position could hardly afford that. It would make her seem weak and frail. And if that happened, the entirety of Sunagakure and even the Wind Country looked weak. But still, it was too soon to act. She had to be wary, though. Maybe it was just that Gin was paranoid, but she couldn't afford to let her guard down. For all she knew, Yui could have turned into a spy. Maybe this wasn't even Yui at all, but rather someone disguised as the former Kazekage. The possibilities filled Gin with anxiery. Her hands trembled slightly, though from where she was, she doubted that the Inuzuka could see her.

Gin stayed still, not moving her hands towards the hilt of Soul Cutter just yet. She needed to hear Yui out first before making a decission or coming to a conclusion. Gin nodded as she heard Yui speak. "There aren't any real charges of corruption, just... neglect," Gin said, remembering the large stacks of paperwork on her desk the first week when she got the job. She shuddered at the mere memory of it. "However, I will listen to your claims and make sure that these people are dealt with if necessary. As for your return to Sunagakure..." Gin paused briefly, trying to decide what to do. "I will grant you permission to enter the village. Your rank will be that of a Sannin, considering your power level. What you choose to do from now on is now entirely up to you. You can choose whether to present yourself as you are now or to change your identity and start anew," She said. She didn't state any conditions. She didn't want to. It was smarter to simply place the woman under direct surveillance of the ANBU without her knowing. It was best this way. She could instantly know wheter Yui was trustworthy or not.

Inuzuka Yui

Inuzuka Yui

D-rank
So looked at the woman's body language she was being cautious but she was allowed inside now as she moved and grabbed a mask placing it over her face, until she could change her looks permanently she would wear the mask. To many issues could come up if people discovered she was around once more, she no longer wanted to lead she felt she could do more for the village being in the shadows cleaning up corruption or gathering information for her village. She was fine with this woman being in charge she had leadership qualities about herself and if she were smart she would have the ANBU trailing Yui.

"Well when you have time check out those scrolls they contain very important information also I will personally take care of one of the traitors as he is very close to me. One of them is my father, I will remove him from the world myself just let me take care of him alright, I have to find out why he did this."

She sounded extremely serious when she said this as she entered the village she knew where her father was so she would confront him and find out why he betrayed the village. She had to find out why he betrayed his own daughter the betrayal burned into her mind. Her own father was a traitor and betrayed his daughter directly this was unacceptable she would find out why he did this and kill him even if he was family it was beyond acceptable to betray the village she loved so much. She continued inside the village the new Kage now had the scrolls and Yui had her mission she would kill her father and end his betrayal and rest his weary mind she would make sure things became clean in the village starting with her father.

-Exit Thread-

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.