You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Come: Plot with me Empty Come: Plot with me Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:14 am

Jojo Kaguya

Jojo Kaguya

D-rank

FRIENDS
    Jojo has hardly made friends in her soft spoken nature. It is only natural that she still attempts to make them even though she hardly recognizes such talents within her own mind set. If possible she truly wishes to have friends that do not judge her though she would happily take full notice of other's abilities and with remarkable compliments.

FAMILY
    The family of Jojo is that of the Kaguya Clan whether they posess the kekkei genkei or not. Do you have what it takes to be apart of her family tree?
    • Mother: NPC
    • Father: Deceased
    • Siblings: Open
    • Cousins: Open
    • Spouse: Open

RIVAL
    There can only be one rival in her life and for that she alone will task herself in making such an acceptable time width within her own mentality. It is her after all and she will do her remarkable best against this rival and if by chance she wins she will always find ways to better herself and even give comforting help to the rival she had beaten so that the two of them can go on and enjoy more fun as rivals.

ENEMIES
    Those who believe they can completely and utterly hate Jojo they will ideally choose to be against Jojo and her ideals. No matter what they want to hate on and then completely destroy or rather KILL Jojo in the effort. Those who are enemies will not receive any special privileges in the possibilities of a friendly duel with Jojo for that is the path they walk as enemies.

LOVERS :: OF BOTH PAST & PRESENT
    The elegance of Jojo presents the probability of who and what she wishes to become. Indeed she is one who is known as such to where any who have fallen into her spell of love find a joy in their either joyful or even joyless lives. It is given and whether the two have broken apart or are together they will remain friends until the end of her life.
      PRESENTLOVER HOPEFUL: Is my character falling for you? Are you the one? Who knows other than you?

PAST

• Enko :: NPC (Refer to my chara app history)

OTHERS
    Did I forget something? If I did then gladly mark yourself up and I will think and most likely will mark you in. Just as it would be I will enjoy my time RP'ing and plotting with you. Enjoy.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Position of Group:[/b] (What area(s) of the plotting would you like?)
[b]A little blurb:[/b] What connection did they have, their moment of the past or present? Or even future?

WAITING LIST
  • Giketsu: Enemy
  • Chi Ni Nagahama: Friend
  • Yoshi: Friend

Last edited by Jojo Kaguya on Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:20 pm; edited 8 times in total

2Come: Plot with me Empty Re: Come: Plot with me Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:12 am

Yoshi

Yoshi

D-rank
Let's be friends:D

3Come: Plot with me Empty Re: Come: Plot with me Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:37 am

Giketsu

Giketsu

D-rank
Giketsu could go for rival but there's just one . He could be an enemy (or just a person you don't like under "Others"). What would your character think about being pick-pocketed or something of that kind?

4Come: Plot with me Empty Re: Come: Plot with me Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:55 am

Jojo Kaguya

Jojo Kaguya

D-rank
@ Yoshi: Get a character approved first and then we can talk.

@ Giketsu: Pick-pockets would be listed as scum under her definition to which he would be under the enemy slot. Unless of course there is a viable reason to him being a Rival she has yet to meet.

5Come: Plot with me Empty Re: Come: Plot with me Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:39 am

Giketsu

Giketsu

D-rank
I guess we can be enemies then. How about during excursion to Konoha you were pick-pocketed by Giketsu? He tricked you with magical tricks and after a while when you finally checked your pockets you realized you were "relieved" from all your Ryo. It was obvious Giketsu was the one who pick-pocketed you but as you had no direct proof ,as nobody saw anything and nor he was found with your belonging when you finally caught him. Giketsu then sobbed about being bullied by you and actually made you look about about the whole situation (obviously a good act by Giketsu and those pretending to be the crowd around you). Naturally now you hate him even though he might not even recognize you on first sight. He may also posses a naturally annoying personality and since he's younger than you he'd obviously use the fact that you can't hurt him (least in public).

Or something like that...

6Come: Plot with me Empty Re: Come: Plot with me Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:01 pm

Jojo Kaguya

Jojo Kaguya

D-rank
Alright. We can do something like that when I do go and visit Kanohagakure.

7Come: Plot with me Empty Re: Come: Plot with me Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:25 am

Chi Ni Nagahama

Chi Ni Nagahama

D-rank
Name: Chi Ni Nagahama
Position of Group: friend or lovers (future)
A little blurb: we meet when either one of use will go to on or the others village and we will decide what goes on after that

8Come: Plot with me Empty Re: Come: Plot with me Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:21 am

Night

Night

D-rank
Yoshi has been approved. I would like to apply for "friend" :D

9Come: Plot with me Empty Re: Come: Plot with me Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:58 pm

Jojo Kaguya

Jojo Kaguya

D-rank
Yoshi, please fill out the template. Also Chi Ni Nagahama has been added to the waiting list.

10Come: Plot with me Empty Re: Come: Plot with me Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:08 am

Night

Night

D-rank
Name: Night
Position of Group: Friends
A little blurb: Errr, anything will do. The future will decide;)

11Come: Plot with me Empty Re: Come: Plot with me Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:06 pm

Jurou

Jurou

S-rank
Name: Jurou Osada
Position of Group: (I'm a Special Jounin for pete's sake, so no Spouse) Big brother.
A little blurb: Not much is known about the connection they shared. Probably visit one another's village and decide their fate from there.

12Come: Plot with me Empty Re: Come: Plot with me Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:23 am

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
Let's be friends :D

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.