You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Dip in the Pool (OPEN) Empty A Dip in the Pool (OPEN) Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:04 pm

Jojo Kaguya

Jojo Kaguya

D-rank
The funeral was made into a disaster thanks to Jojo. She was happy because of what she did and ever so lightly within it. She had merely smiled from it as she found herself finding way to the Reservoir. It was all so very easy and simple to be there and with the confusion caused at the funeral Jojo was having a blast with it. She so easily made it out to be a simple structure of it all. She smiled happily from all of this and she easily found herself heading to the single area that was so easily concealed that it only helped her that much more. Jumping out in front of the factory she found way to jump upwards onto the initial building and trudge a run to the reservoir. To be frank she had found the reservoir back when she was a child at the age of ten.

At that age she had found way to fall through the factory roof while being a genin. She enjoyed it there and found refuge as such to traverse through the area with little problem. It was always this simple to maneuver until she had fallen through that roof and onto a slide that shot her into the reservoir. That was history though as she merely jumped across the building’s roof area and found way to jump through and over the buildings till finally jumping into a pool of luscious and warm water. A hot spring of sorts though the warm water was made that way by the factory’s metallic reflection rather than the water itself. She enjoyed the mere being there in that water as such while she had eased up out of the water and set put on the shore itself. She was breathing lightly, ever so lightly while her mind would be going blank. She relaxed on that shore bank of cool sand while her body was shaded by the small amount of trees that surrounded the reservoir. This was simply beautiful.

2A Dip in the Pool (OPEN) Empty Re: A Dip in the Pool (OPEN) Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:49 pm

Inuzuka Yui

Inuzuka Yui

D-rank
Yui had just endured a long amount of political talk something she hated but needed to do. Being the new Kage meant many things had to be discussed the aim of the village her vision of the future and dealing with those who don't agree with her vision it was not a very exciting or fun day for herself. As she made her way from those who only want to use her a political puppet she managed to sneak away to what appeared to be some sort of factory but as she sniffed she picked up a faint smell it was human but why were they out here of all places. She began to quietly make her way toward the smell as she peered around the corner Sekkiea close to her side it was a girl, maybe around her age or a little older, she seemed to be from Suna as she realized the girl was enjoying the water she smiled. It did seem like fun to join her in the water,a nice cool bath is something she had not had for several days since becoming the kage. As she quickly removed most of her clothing just leaving her panties and the wrap around her chest she bolted for the water as she span in the air several times before cannon-balling the poor girl as she slashed out of the water she brushed her hair off her face smiling, she hoped the girl would not be mad.

" Sorry for the splash but the water looked far to lovely to wait to jump in, nice and warm, quite refreshing after a hard days work. Sorry for being rude the name is Inuzuka Yui and it is my pleasure to meet you. "

Sekkiea looked over to Yui and simply lowered her head, she was ashamed of such a rude master, still she loved Yui with all her heart and would always protect her. Yui looked over the girl closely she was quite an attractive girl, a grin crossing her face as she moved closer to the girl simply grinning.

" My, my and you are quite the lovely lady aren't you, I can see why you wanted to be in the water with a body like yours I am sure you take good care of it. "

3A Dip in the Pool (OPEN) Empty Re: A Dip in the Pool (OPEN) Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:11 pm

Jojo Kaguya

Jojo Kaguya

D-rank
Such a refreshing and calming day it was while she relaxed there. Quite simply put she indeed had her undergarments underneath her usual tunic. At the same time, she heard footsteps, rather a run of sorts. “Three… no two pairs. A person and an animal judging by the sound of it,” She would think to herself while making notice to what she was hearing. It was quite interesting to listen to while at the same time she would notice the direction these footsteps would be heading towards. They were heading towards Jojo and her position while at the same time the running pair of footstep silenced themselves, a small ruffle sound followed by another quick set of steps till all of a sudden a splash occurred. It happened to be quite the interesting person to just jump on into the pool waters. To Jojo, this person was quite interesting to look at.

Black hair was the first she noticed followed by the cool slick skin that ended up being that of tied wraps around the bosom. Jojo did not find that odd, rather she noted it as a Shinobi or warrior thing thus she was analyzing this person through their body language. A Shinobi no doubt and the way she spoke was ideally unique to the voice pattern as Jojo would sit up from her dampened spot from the splash and smile, “No need to apologize. The water is here and in the rarest of locations of the village. I figure why not allow others to enjoy the water as I do. I am Kaguya Jojo by the way.”

Jojo would say with calmly and with an eccentric and enticing voice that calmly eased the mood of herself and those around her if so needed. She would ease her body out of her white tunic after undoing all the black buckles and would be wearing green undergarments to which she jumping into the water in a diving fashion. She would rise up out of the waters to catch what was just said about her. With an instant redness etching itself over her face she would blink at the new girl and smile, “Well I don’t know about taking good care of it but as for wanting to be in the water, it is the only place away from my father’s funeral procession that I won’t be found.” She instantly remembered all that she did in that procession and even though she did do that she only smiled while taking a grasp at Yui’s body too. “Now, I could probably say the same for your beautiful figure but I wouldn’t want to be too forward about it,” She would giggle with the corny joke she just made.

4A Dip in the Pool (OPEN) Empty Re: A Dip in the Pool (OPEN) Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:22 pm

Inuzuka Yui

Inuzuka Yui

D-rank
so her name was Jojo Kaguya and she was ditching her fathers funeral she could understand not wanting to be around something like that as she continued to smile. She watched as the girl removed her clothing and jumped in the water as well, she certainly had a nice figure as she mentioned Yui had a nice body as well causing a slight blush to cross her face before she regained composure.

" That is not to forward do not worry I am more than comfortable with another woman, in all ways if you understand what I mean. Anyways I am ditching my job right now as well, dealing with the stiffs of the village makes my head hurt just needed to get away for a while. "

She smiled as she moved closer to the girl smiling the entire way as she seemed to vanish from the girls sight as her arms wrapped the girl from behind with Yui lightly blowing in the girls ear. One thing was clear to the girl Yui was really dam fast she likely could not even see her movement she just vanished without so much as a splash and had grabbed the girl from behind wrapping her arms around the girls torso.

" Do not worry I wont hurt you just being a bit playful but you really are an attractive girl, so I have to ask you what are your views on the way the village has been ran. If you could change something what would you change; would you strive to make the country more stable or more powerful. "

5A Dip in the Pool (OPEN) Empty Re: A Dip in the Pool (OPEN) Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:39 pm

Jojo Kaguya

Jojo Kaguya

D-rank
Upon hearing those first sets of words she would immediately think, “More than comfortable with another woman?” It would merely take a couple seconds before she understood what that entailed. With a calming look and no influx of her pressure, she would realize that this girl was not all that she appeared to be. With a simple amount of blinks, she realized that Yui was able to just appear behind her and she would find herself squirming upon the feel of that tickling sensation to her earlobe. It sent shivers through her body yet at the same time, it was especially welcoming to her. She found this person very interesting to her as she was held there with that grip and the blowing to her ear that made her squirm profusely at the very feel of it. She would find herself without much power to this hold while she had squirmed trying to get free.

Once the blowing to her ear was clear and finished she would ease lightly, while listening to that voice. The very feel of the dynamic vocalizations that complimented her while reassuring her that she did not have to worry about being hurt. She would find this to be comforting while the questions that were asked did not seem to have a correlation to what was being brought out. “Um,” She would think out a start to her words while being held there, “I don’t know too much on how this village was ran recently. You see I had a powerful hit to the head and well, I kind of don’t know what has happened for the past six years. My best guess is that our village is too unstable of its influx of powerhouse ideals. It would rather need a more powerful defense infrastructure while thinking more on temporary peace ideas.”

6A Dip in the Pool (OPEN) Empty Re: A Dip in the Pool (OPEN) Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:49 pm

Inuzuka Yui

Inuzuka Yui

D-rank
She watched the girls reactions to what she did she struggled a little but she could hear it in her breathing she liked it, as for her answer to the question it was a very logical way of thinking. This would not have been how Yui suggested things to be done but it had its merits and maybe at first she would adopt such a plan, though only toward Konoha the other villages were weak pathetic things she would never waste peace talks on. As she moved her hand to lightly run the girls stomach she lightly nibbled the girls right side of the neck before she would ask another question.

" Now another question the corruption from the previous administration seems quite strong if you were leading the village; how would you deal with those you know corrupt and damage your village by trading secrets and only aiming to make themselves wealthy."

Her hand continued to run the girls stomach as she asked the question this was a sort of art for herself, with the person feeling hot and bothered like this they likely would answer more truthfully plus it was a lot of fun; the girl was fit and smelled really nice her nose breathing in the girls scent. Yui was being quite the seductress causing her canine to grown and turn the other way she hatred seeing Yui do such acts as it made her feel uncomfortable watching her master do things of this nature. If the girl tried to push Yui off she would notice she was incredibly strong and seemingly impossible to budge both her speed and power seemed to be exceptional.

" I also want to know do you like this, a girl fondling and rubbing you, I can tell you do no need to lie I can hear when someone lies to me the change in their vocal tones and breathing you really do enjoy this. "

7A Dip in the Pool (OPEN) Empty Re: A Dip in the Pool (OPEN) Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:02 pm

Jojo Kaguya

Jojo Kaguya

D-rank
It was seemingly enjoyable to be fair to the sprout of her mentality. She enjoyed that feel indeed and when she felt her stomach being rubbed it was that awkward pass of the storm followed by that nibbling feeling to her neck. If this keeps up Jojo may find herself or rather a separate form of her mind trying to kiss this girl. She had to keep her will power strong and inevitably she would try her hardest while feeling the enjoyment shivers that ran up and down her spine. She would listen and answer the questions to her best knowledge. “That kind of question results in two paths. A path of vengeance or a path of forgiveness. The path of vengeance requests that one takes apart and kills those who did wrong in a secretive or not so secretive fashion. While the way of forgiveness requires you to demote them to the basest of the food chain thus locking them in a prison for life.”

Jojo spoke in such a pattern that matched that raw feeling in the pit of her mind that crept up out of its box. The box of the brain that traversed upwards to spring forth as if being a flower out of the nestling stone to which she would find herself not trying to get free but rather twisting to be face to face with this girl. These actions by her would be possible to come to life from the way and manner the two were in the position. The water allowed the body to be slick in its motion. She would listen to that last question with an eave to her ear and a calm expression to her mind, as she would find all the probable answer to the questions of the inner working to be ideal. She would answer with a stubborn smile while, if the act had occurred, being face to face to the girl, “If you already know the answer then why ask in the first place Yui?”

8A Dip in the Pool (OPEN) Empty Re: A Dip in the Pool (OPEN) Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:18 pm

Inuzuka Yui

Inuzuka Yui

D-rank
She pondered the thought vengeance or forgiveness she would have to address each case carefully because some cannot be forgiven for their damage to the village. She liked how this girl thought, for her age she was wise and cool headed not like Yui who was much more of a act first type of person than a strict thinker. As the girl turned facing toward Yui she looked into her eyes, she could tell the girl was into her which made her smile, she had one more question before she could think of anything along those lines.

" One last question are you excited about the new village kage, I hear shes rather young much like yourself. Do you think she can do the job that is needed; and will be able to change the fate of the village to a more positive direction. "

As she waited for her answer Yui rubbed her hand across the girls back her eyes locking onto her eyes, she found this girl to be relaxing to be around and seemed like a lot of fun. As her lips moved close to the girls mouth she stopped just short her face close to the girls, how would she answer the question and how much longer could Yui have fun before she was found and forced to return to those stupid meetings with the political figures of the village. As for why she asked the girl it was more fun to hear them say it out loud than knowing the truth because of the heartbeat racing or them lying to her.

" I just enjoy hearing the answer even if I know the truth call me selfish but I enjoy hearing others say what they want from me or want me to do to them. "

9A Dip in the Pool (OPEN) Empty Re: A Dip in the Pool (OPEN) Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:18 pm

Jojo Kaguya

Jojo Kaguya

D-rank
This person, so calm in front of her eyes as to be in such a simple way she enjoyed it in its ways of fullness to the ideal prospect of the mind. She liked the idea of being close to this person. Even though Jojo had not known her for more than so many hours. Not even that, but the chance meeting itself. It was all so very interesting to her and the momentum used in this discussion sent her head spinning. The play that had incurred around her had been so alluring in the nature of the effects as if to be that she herself was merely a puppet in the games. How very quaint to the mentality of her own while at the same time she enjoyed the mere power of it. She could not out power this girl and to which she would begin piecing things together in her mind.

The getting away from sticklers in the village, the impressive social path that the girl presented, the speed she had even under her control and age. The clue presented by even saying that the new Kazekage was not even elderly but rather around her own age. This brought to mind that she began to surmise who this person was while at the same time she would not allow such a confrontation to allow her heart to sink. In all actuality it only allowed the pace of her heart to beat faster as she would look at the girl and smile at the closeness between the two. She would take notice of the calming closeness and with a quick bob to her head she had pushed a kiss. A simple one of her own momentary justice to be created as she would smile and lean her head back, “From what I have gathered about you, if my guess is correct, I believe the new Kazekage can lead towards the better for this village. Even with the knowledge that one possesses the gratitude of going to the calmer ends of the alignment in the world is ever so much more relaxing in the momentary gain.” She had said it cryptically but if her guess was ideally correct it wouldn’t matter how cryptic she was, it would be understood.

10A Dip in the Pool (OPEN) Empty Re: A Dip in the Pool (OPEN) Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:34 pm

Inuzuka Yui

Inuzuka Yui

D-rank
Yui smiled this girl was cleaver it seemed she figured out Yui was the Kazekage she had been giving away several hints, she was glad the girl was so sharp as she pushed her lips onto Yui's making Yui close her eyes for a moment, it was a soft quick kiss but she enjoyed it. As the girl pulled her head away the words she spoke yep she had figured Yui out, she was trying to be cryptic but it was obvious she figured out who Yui was as Yui pulled her close once again as her lips pressed against the girls harder and more passionately than before she could feel the girls heart racing. She pulled her lips away as her hand lightly rubbed the girls chest, she was soft and yet firm at the same time.

" Well you figured me out I am the new Kazekage, I was hand chosen by the previous to try to change the village to the better. The council felt a younger generation might help the village become less stale and more ambitious than the old koots they have had for years. "

She pulled the girl close kissing her once again as she pulled away again, she was a good match for Yui it was likely this girl would not always agree with her. She would make this girl her assistant she felt she would be a good combination and having her around for other pleasures would not be so bad either.

" Now this is not a question but an order starting tomorrow you will report to me as my assistant you have no choice however for now we can have some fun if you want. "

She smiled as her hand slid and rubbed the girls back pulling her nice and tight so the girl could feel Yuis heartbeat begin to pick up.

11A Dip in the Pool (OPEN) Empty Re: A Dip in the Pool (OPEN) Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:01 pm

Jojo Kaguya

Jojo Kaguya

D-rank
It was interesting indeed. Such an interesting aspect to the mental distinction to the inner workings of the individual as she would look at this girl who had been supposed to the title of Kazekage. It was then that before any more words were uttered that the second kiss had occurred and not just that but Jojo would find herself in a more passionate state within this kiss as her mind was slowly, ever so slowly, going into a blank phase within the confines of her mind. All within this moment she had found the perfect way to listen to the Kazekage who had made congratulations to Jojo having figured out who she was. That much was a good thing to enlighten and find herself a gracious moment of thought within her own mentality. It was ever so graceful in the effort. She had figured out who this person was and it had seemed that even though the two of them had wound themselves close.

She also found that such closeness wasn’t constituting that the ranks were in question. She would find herself being into this girl even more, liking her closeness, the feel of her lips against her own. Not only was this but the entirety of the feel to the fitting way the two were scarily graceful. She found such a thing comforting to her mind and at the same time she couldn’t stop thinking about the kiss as another one had found way to form upon her lips by the Kazekage. Jojo was blank minded while being pulled in closer, chest to chest, feeling that heart pulse the blood throughout the kazekage’s body while her own had rushed and found the two would eventually meet pace. Upon the kiss ending her blank mind was starting to recuperate when she listened and heard an order that made her eyes widen. Her presence was wanted, or rather needed hence the role assistant was there, yet at the same time she couldn’t help but feel happy from it.

“Yui, truly that order is one I will fulfill to the best of my ability. Thank you.” And with that she would wrap her arms resting on Yui’s shoulders while she would press against Yui allowing her own self to fill a kiss with passion. The close proximity of their bodies resonated while she felt the energy coming from Yui, she would think to herself while her mind was still her mind in the kiss, “Should I call her miss kazekage or madame or just use her name?” Ideally a question of her own self to the ideal of her mentality to which she wondered if formality was going to be necessary.

12A Dip in the Pool (OPEN) Empty Re: A Dip in the Pool (OPEN) Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:11 pm

Inuzuka Yui

Inuzuka Yui

D-rank
Things were just starting to get good when Yui heard footsteps approaching it seemed her playtime was over as she pulled away from the girl sighing. As a woman appeared before the two she blushed and simply grunted toward Yui as to suggest she had to go with her, it seemed the old political bats and idiots wanted to bug and question her more.

" Sadly it seems I need to get back to my duties, however do pay me a visit at my house, its not hard to find the best house in the middle of the village and large. Remember starting tomorrow you are my assistant I expect you to be by nice and early so we can discuss things both for enjoyment and for duties. "

Yui stood from the water as her chest wraps had come loose showing her exposed chest to the girl causing her to smile as she made her way to the edge and began to place her clothing on. She looked at the woman that seemed to have a sort of anxious look on her face, she was uncomfortable with Yuis sexuality clearly and possibly worried Yui was with a minor but she was a minor herself.

" Do not worry I am younger than this girl so everything is fine, she is eighteen according to the file I read the other day, I don't forget the faces and names of those I am interested in having become my assistant and she was exactly what I was expecting. "

She waited for any last words from the girl the two would certainly meet up again and continue the little fun they had only a lot further than they had so far. Yui smiled toward the girl but her face quickly changed as she looked toward the woman her aura now could be felt she truly was the Kazekage that aura and oppressing aura could only be a kage or some very powerful shinobi.

13A Dip in the Pool (OPEN) Empty Re: A Dip in the Pool (OPEN) Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:11 pm

Jojo Kaguya

Jojo Kaguya

D-rank
Jojo found the girl delightful in which in the kiss that she had issued footsteps had sounded and she recognized this wombat of a person from anywhere. It was grandma, “Grandma?” Her grandma looked younger than most though she was still a grandmother. The political side was always there and it always seemed to be a matter of thought as to which Jojo would find herself blushing, not only from being found in the arms of the Kazekage, but also because it was her grandmother who was there. Jojo could not put to words how embarrassing this kind of feeling was and she was sure she would be getting a big scolding from this as the harsh words from her grandmother came out, “Jojo. Your mother and I had a talk a little while ago. She says you had destroyed the casket of your late father, who is by the way, my son.

“You ought to learn respect for the dead because if you do not it will be the devil to pay,”
the grandmother of Jojo would scold. All the while, Jojo merely walked out from the water nearly with the same pace as the Kazekage as she would slip that well made white tunic on her body as her eyes glinted forward at this woman, “Grandmother. If you are to scold me in public please do so under the conditions that we are around family only. I am certain the Kazekage does not need your bickering stacked with the other pointless arguments you all have with the politics as of late.” Jojo had made her counter argument while going over to Yui and smiling, “No worries, I’ll be there bright and early as per request. After all, I don’t think I’ll be sleeping in any time soon from what grandma has just said to me.” And with a soft smile she brushed past that dark haunting aura and gave Yui a hug, “I know you’ll make a great Kazekage. Just from the brief moment’s I’ve known you, I can already tell you are going to be good at it.”

14A Dip in the Pool (OPEN) Empty Re: A Dip in the Pool (OPEN) Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:52 am

Inuzuka Yui

Inuzuka Yui

D-rank
Yui smiled as the girl gave her a smile this woman seemed to be her granddaughter she was sure she would let Yui have it for being like that towards her but she did not care as she pulled the girl close once more and gave her a passionate kiss despite the grandmother being there. She smiled as she went to walk motioning for the older woman to follow, she sometimes hated the job but only the political side something she frowned on as all it felt like was scheming and she hated that sort of stuff.

" I am making your granddaughter my assistant and nothing you say will change that please have her housing placed to stay in my house, I need my assistant to be as close as possible at all times we have many important things to discuss. I have a feeling we may need to plan some defensive measures, I doubt it will be long before one of the nations try to test my resolve and strength. Please gather the heads of all the main clan families as well as the strongest shinobi in the land, I will let them hear my plan of operation iron shield. "

She had already named it and thought of what her first actions would be and that was to make sure the village was nearly impossible to breach but that would include wiping out threats inside the village, a bloody day would come soon when she would order the death of many political and shinobi figures who had lost their goals and only tried to line their own pockets. Her hands would be stained with much blood but for the good of the country she would do anything she needed even if it meant rolling the heads of the strongest shinobis in her country, she would tolerate no traitors no matter what. As she left the girl she looked back smiling before facing forward her oppressive aura returning it was clear she was serious now and ready to do her duties. Her fun was over for now but what would this fated meeting lead to, what path would these two travel together and what would become of Suna. Only time would tell this was the beginning of the bloody trail she would lay down one of the bloodiest in shinobi history.

-exit thread-

15A Dip in the Pool (OPEN) Empty Re: A Dip in the Pool (OPEN) Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:08 am

Jojo Kaguya

Jojo Kaguya

D-rank
How very special a bond this had become while she knew right off that her family would not approve of this at all while at the same time she did not care for the family she had. It was all up to the wall and she merely needed to know how to perform this action to the majority of the mannerly refuge she has within her own mental strain. It was all so very proper to the mentality to her own probable cause. She would stand erect, lifting her eyes to the sky above, the slowly setting sun was even more so while there was plenty of hours left to burn of sunlight. She would smile in that final kiss that allowed the departure of the Kazekage while looking at her grandmother in full knowledge that she would not be fitting to life much longer than what she had left anyways.

Jojo would nod her head with a smile, a small bow to Yui as she had looked back, and with that she would merely begin to think up the things she should bring. Frankly the only things she had that were hers alone was the jade necklace, her tunics and other clothes, her poetry notebooks, her single travel bag, and lastly her own person. This happened to be all she could bring, seeing as how she had hardly owned anything else; much less to worry about carrying anywhere else. To be quite frank and dear she found her way home with an ease of her momentum and found way to gather the things that were hers in a traditional fashion. It all was what she needed in the manner of speaking and for that she merely sighed as she brushed away the home and found way to leave it all behind her.

{Exit}

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.