You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Taking a stroll [closed] Empty Taking a stroll [closed] Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:41 am

Shuruki

Shuruki

D-rank
Shuruki taking his morning stroll around the river. After completing his first mission he felt motivated to continue his success and become a great ninja. While walking he noticed the water being very sparkly that morning. It created a smile on his face. As he arrived at his usual spot where he eats his morning snacks, Shuruki mumbled to himself "I minus well get some shadow sparring going on". Shuruki closed his eyes, inhaling and exhaling deeply, creating a mirror image of himself with his mind. Shuruki suddenly opened his eyes and quickily striking striking at his image he created with his mind. Purely focusing on crucial parts of the body, and slowly practicing his defensive moves. After Shuruki was done, he had worked a sweat, and started observing the environment around him. He noticed the water, rocks around the the river, and the big tree's surrounding the area. He then mumbled to himself "How can I make this environment work for me during a fight"

Last edited by Shuruki on Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Taking a stroll [closed] Empty Re: Taking a stroll [closed] Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:55 am

Saori Nekito

Saori Nekito

D-rank
Saori walked and saw Shuruki, he took at his lolipop and said "Hey whats up" with a smile, he looked at the birds all was peaceful."You look werid fighting with the air, a least a train against a tree, or... you and me?" "So you in, I'll go easy don't worry" he said, but knew not to underestimate him. He flipped back his hood, "Lets go, I've been wanting to spar, trees aren't good enough sometimes" he said "Lets Go!!!"

3Taking a stroll [closed] Empty Re: Taking a stroll [closed] Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:06 am

Shuruki

Shuruki

D-rank
After observing the environment, Shuruki noticed a kid walking towards him, he noticed the lolipop the boy had. He sort of found it kinda annoying. Shuruki was going to continue his training but heard the boy say "Whats up?". Shuruki replied with "nothing just training.". Then the buy suddenly asked Shuruki to spar but great motivation. It seemed to Shuruki he was getting forced into a fight but replied with "Sure, Lets do it". Shuruki just got into a semi serious stance, and would get into a serious mindset. This was going to be his first spar, and did not want to lose. Shuruki then says "By the way...before asking a random person to spar, shouldn't you ask for their name?.....Anyways I am ready, when you are kid".

4Taking a stroll [closed] Empty Re: Taking a stroll [closed] Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:28 am

Saori Nekito

Saori Nekito

D-rank
Shuruki then says "By the way...before asking a random person to spar, shouldn't you ask for their name?.....Anyways I am ready, when you are kid". "But, I do know your name the others talk about you Shuruki"
The kid kicked and spined, punched and tryed landing a kick in the ribs. It was block quickly. He tried his best to keep up with the Hyuuga member. Kick after kick, punch after punch one more punch. His hand in Shuruki grip, he tighten his grip. He flip and kicked towards Shuruki in dolphin motion. He fell to the floor not knowing if he had landed the kick...

5Taking a stroll [closed] Empty Re: Taking a stroll [closed] Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:44 am

Shuruki

Shuruki

D-rank
Shuruki ignored the kids words, as he saw him strike at him with multiple hits. Taijustu being Shuruki's best fighting style, Shuruki was able to block the jabs, and the kick right before impact. Shuruki felt a rush in his body, he felt joy even though the sole purpose was beating each other up. Shuruki then noticed Saori jump towards him in dolphin motion, he noticed the whole intent of it was kicking him. Shuruki quickly extends both his arms in a cross shape , covering his face and torso completely. Blocking the attack, as he was pushed a couple inches from his original position. Shuruki noticed the boy being less than 5 meters away from him. Shuruki begins doing a handseal, casting a jutsu towards the boy hoping restrain Saori.

70/80:

6Taking a stroll [closed] Empty Re: Taking a stroll [closed] Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:03 am

Saori Nekito

Saori Nekito

D-rank
But Saori gets up and rushes Shuruki and throws a kunai knife toward his feet causing him to step back, he back flipped and missed and jumped and front flipped landing and noticed the clash of his foot and his palm. They both breathed intensedly he throught a kunai to a tree and a smoke bomb. He was blinded but could still see him he noticed. She was tackled from the back. He notice his face, but the bomb had something that hid chakra. He took out his kunai, but flew back. the kunai flew to a tree.

7Taking a stroll [closed] Empty Re: Taking a stroll [closed] Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:19 am

Shuruki

Shuruki

D-rank
[OOC: I am little confused by your post but I think I understood it]

Shuruki was suddenly interrupted by Saori. He noticed Saori threw a kunai and a smoke bomb towards a tree. Shuruki quickly activated his Bakyugan, even thought the area was covered in smoke from the bomb. Shuruki was able to see Saori's movements and could clearly see his chakra veins in his body. Just like in his shadow sparring practice. Shuruki without taking a breath because of the smoke , charges straight to Naori, and uses his clans fighting style named Jyuuken. Shuruki not only just charges towards Saori but charges at him in a zigzag motion using his speed to confuse Saori with his movements. Once he was within reach of Saori. Shuruki adjusts his hands to use his Jyuuken style, making a fist but his index finger and middle finger extended foward. Looking at Saori bodies, Shuruki aim towards Saori's weak chakra viens, hoping to land his hits.

65/80:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.