You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hunting Mission [Sunadokei + Hina] Empty Hunting Mission [Sunadokei + Hina] Sat May 18, 2019 12:35 pm

Hina

Hina

C-rank
-

Last edited by Hina on Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:45 pm; edited 3 times in total

2Hunting Mission [Sunadokei + Hina] Empty Re: Hunting Mission [Sunadokei + Hina] Sun May 19, 2019 3:03 am

Sunadokei

Sunadokei

D-rank
Sunadokei eagerly awaited her next assignment, so much so she moved with a spring in her step. It took but a moment for her to dash through the Administration Building's lobby and barely a minute later she was standing impatiently, tapping her foot at the end of the line. The Mission Assignment Desk was a bustle of activity today, though missions were being handed out rather quickly. Sunadokei folded her arms crossed her chest beneath her massive bust, brow furrowing as she hated waiting.

She listened lazily to the other shinobi receiving their assignments. She recognized none of them, which likely meant they were lowly Genin like herself. She silently snicked though, at the jobs they were receiving. Mail courier, yard work, painting a house, moving crew, trash collection, patrol. Awful, all of it, terrible menial grunt work D-Missions. She wished sorely to be rid of them, and as the line grew shorter she grew more eager. Stepping up to the proctor at the desk it was finally her turn. "Ah, an Akimichi." The man said, adjusting his spectacles. "Let's see, there's actually several of you on this mission. You're the last one to arrive."

The curvaceous kunoichi raised an eyebrow, it was rare, even with her clan's large numbers that she worked directly alongside any of them on a mission. The shinobi government of the village generally preferred diverse teams of shinobi, to make sure they had as well rounded and diverse a toolkit of skills as possible. If something involved multiple Akimichi, that meant only one thing. There was probably food, lots and lots of food. The proctor cleared his throat, and Sunadokei snapped alert from her daydreaming. "As I was saying. C-Rank Mission, large scale industrial hunting operation. We've got a base camp already set up in the field, and there will be multiple teams sweeping the forest for game. We've chosen the region with the highest concentration of local game. So we'll be causing minimal long term impact on the number of herding animals."

The Proctor passed along the Mission Scroll, and Sunadokei read it over eagerly. C-Rank, thank God, a real mission. Another patrol this week and she'd be talking to herself just to keep herself sane. She rolled up the scroll after memorizing its contents, stowing it away in her generous cleavage as was tradition at this point. She gave a short bow to the proctor. "I thank you for this mission, I promise to complete it as quickly as I am able." Sunadokei said graciously, before rising to her feet. She let out a slight squeal of anticipation as she turned to leave, giddy with excitement.

Sunadokei wasted almost in time in heading out towards the forest base camp. Almost was crucial, as she passed a bakery and the intoxicating scent of fresh baked cinnamon rolls lured her inside. She bought, and then quickly consumed a baker's dozen of the hefty icing covered pastries, licking her fingers clean as she reached the village's main gates. Sunadokei then threw out the hand seals for the Ram, followed by the Akimichi Special Seal. "Human Bullet Tank!" She called out, her belly expanding into a three meter round sphere wearing as much as a wrecking ball. Soon enough Sunadokei was rolling her way through the forests that bordered the village at top speeds, trampling brush and branches alike underfoot of her enormous rolling physique.

Half an hour of rolling through the forest like a runaway freight train and Sunadokei detected the shinobi base camp in the distance. She couldn't see it, not rolling about as she did, but she could feel the myriad of footsteps vibrating through the earth beneath her spherical body. She rolled into the camp with gusto, workers nearly leaping out of the way as she rolled right into the center of the camp. With a poof of smoke Sunadokei returned to her normal, albeit absurdly curvaceous figure and arched her back in a well earned stretch. Once her back popped she released her stretch, letting out a content sigh and surveying her surroundings. The camp as already a bustle of activity. Shinobi and manual laborers alike working together on his industrial scale operation. There were a dozen buildings set up, and a caravan of wagons loaded with butchered meat frozen with Ice Release looked to be preparing to return to the village.

As Sunadokei's gaze wandered, she caught sight of something she couldn't have missed. Long black hair and a tight white top covering a generous bust and an exposed midriff. Her friend Hina, a curvaceous kunoichi in her own right, one Sunadokei had first met making an evening patrol into an actual fun experience. "Hina!?" Sunadokei said, rushing over to the girl. "Hina Braveheart it is you." Sunadokei said enthusiastically, throwing herself at her friend and embracing her in a crushingly tight hug. The two womens' sizable chests pressed together, she smiled warmly before letting go of her overly friendly embrace.

"I didn't expect to see you here." Sunadokei admitted, looking her friend over. Hina was beautiful as ever, though now that Sunadokei was here the girl would have some well deserved competition. "I'm surprised you even took a mission like this. You still do freelance work right?" She asked, noting that Hina lacked a formal clan. "Or are you finally registered as an official Konohagakure shinobi?" She barely gave the girl time to answer, giggling and pulling the buxom woman back into another tight hug. "Don't you worry your pretty little head, I'm here now. There's no party like an Akimichi party. We are gonna kill so much shit together. I wanna get all the bloodlust out of my system. Do you thing they'll let me eat a boar for lunch? Or maybe a dear?" She let go again, besides herself with giddy excitement, a smile that could melt even the coldest heart spread wide on her face. Thoughts already lost on what kind of wild game she'd cook up for lunch fighting alongside her friend,

Word Count: 1,060

3Hunting Mission [Sunadokei + Hina] Empty Re: Hunting Mission [Sunadokei + Hina] Tue May 21, 2019 6:05 pm

Hina

Hina

C-rank
-

Last edited by Hina on Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

4Hunting Mission [Sunadokei + Hina] Empty Re: Hunting Mission [Sunadokei + Hina] Wed May 29, 2019 6:40 am

Sunadokei

Sunadokei

D-rank
Sunadokei's hug remained iconically smothering, and for Hina's sake she should consider herself luck the buxom Akimichi woman had burned off a sizable amount of calories rolling her way out to the hunting camp. Had she gotten a ride, her curves would be even more smothering in size. She squeezed tighter, letting out an affectionate squeal for her friend. "Ahh! Really? You're all caught up on paperwork and everything? Oh I'm so proud of you Hina! We have to celebrate sometime. Maybe this weekend, I'm thinking a lady's day out. We can go shopping, and I'll buy you lunch. Oh my gosh we could get our hair done too, have you ever considered dying yours, you'd make a good platinum blonde?" Sunadokei was getting ahead of herself, rambling on as she crushed her friend against her more than ample chest.

"See, you should just be like me." Sunadokei said in a faux motherly tone, relaxing her grip. "Just always put your name in the pool for missions, you'll never complain about being too busy if you get used to always being busy. It's what I do." She said proudly, finally letting go of her friend. "Although..." Sunadokei mused, placing a hand to her chin. "You aren't the heiress of one of the Four Noble Clans though, so I suppose you don't have as much of a reputation to live up to as I do." She instantly considered how harsh her words sounded, she didn't mean to call Hina lazy. "I mean, no offense. Not that there's anything wrong with what you do!" Sunadokei said as she blushed, embarrassed by her own bluntness.

"Big promotion?" Sunadokei questioned, tilting her head. "Are you applying to be a Chūnin?" She asked innocently, musing on their shared rank as Genin. Sunadokei herself glowered a bit, she should by all rights have been a Chūnin years ago. Though she continuously put off the exams, and missed the last one's sign up deadline. She hated paperwork, so she merely shrugged and these clerical errors and got on with her life. It was a point of contention between her and her parents. Her father Makaro said if she actually applied herself, she could have been a Jōnin within the year. Sunadokei just sighed, that was an argument for another day. "I should really work on my own promotion to Chūnin as well... I have more than enough missions to meet the requirements, and I crushed the physical portion of the exams. I just have to do the written exams..." Sunadokei said flatly, she detested test taking. It always brought out the worst in her, nervousness, irritation, stress eating. She stomached it only because she was forced to.

Sunadokei waved a hand as if to dismiss her friend's joke. "Pffft. You know me too well honey." She said playfully to Hina. "You're probably right. It takes a lot to get me to stop eating." She paused, getting a wild look in her eyes and leaning in close. "Mostly it takes getting full." Sunadokei said with a laugh, clutching her stomach at her joke, bust jiggling heavily within her kimono as she chuckled. "We should get down to our mission, though, and you've only got half the job Hina." Sunadokei said matter of factly, sliding a hand down her vast cleavage and sliding out a now familiar mission scroll. Sunadokei unraveled it, clearing her throat as she read through their instructions. "It says we have to hunt as much game as possible. Nothing too rare, so we can just check off anything from the protected species list." This included mostly moose, certain types of bear, foxes, and wolves, as well as a large number of birds. "And also nothing too threatening. So I don't know about you, but I have no desire to fight a bear. Like, I could, but it's gonna hurt, no two ways about it. So I think we just stick to deer, boars, and anything smaller like rabbits and ducks." Sunadokei then reached into her kimono's pocket, retrieving a wireless radio.

"I got this from the mission proctor already. They said they're expensive, so don't break it or it comes out of our mission payment." Sunadokei said nonchalantly, twirling the device around her finger before handing it over to Hina to inspect herself. "Called it a wireless radio. Does something with science, sends out electronic signals a receiver can pick up remotely. I dunno, sounds like magic to me. Convenient though. We're supposed to call in our hunts for the recovery teams to come and pick up. I already set it to the camp's frequency." Sunadokei said, taking the wireless radio back and storing it away in her cleavage for safekeeping alongside her mission scroll. "It's only got a few kilometers of range before the signal cuts out, but that's ok, I didn't think you wanted to hike all over the forest anyways." Sunadokei spoke as Hina casually led the duo further into the wilderness. Usually she took charge over whatever mission she was assigned to, but she kind of lost focus rambling the details as she followed Hina around.

The sound of oinking and rutting alerted Sunadokei that something was up. "Cute? Huh?" Sunadokei said, turning to see what her friend was looking out. Several boar piglets, each no bigger than a large house cat came trotting by. "Hina watch out, the mother's going to be nearby!" Sunadokei shouted, hairs standing on the back of her neck as she heard the irritated huffs and snorts of the large feral boar. The large beast stood a meter tall at the haunches, with dark brown fur and a squat, powerful body packed with dense muscle. "Hina move you ditz!" Sunadokei cried out, as the mother boar lowered its tusks and stamped at the ground. It quickly charged, and Sunadokei threw herself out in front of her friend.

The boar reached Sunadokei as it charged at top speed. The curvaceous kunoichi planted her feet firm in the ground, taking a wide stance. She was embarrassed to admit her clan were notable enthusiasts of sumo wrestling, and she had sparred with her siblings and cousins more times than she could count. Sunadokei braced herself hard, extending her hands out and grabbing the boar firmly by the tusks as it charged. The wind was knocked from her lungs, and Sunadokei was pushed back half a foot as her tabis dug into the earth. "Stupid... wild... hog..." She growled through gritted teeth, holding the beast in place with her considerable strength. "Hina kill it!" Sunadokei commanded, unable to do much more than hold the savage beast in place with her brawn. The hog was taken off guard, hardly expecting the person it charged to stand her ground, much less lock it in place. It squealed and cried out, spit dripping from its lips as it foamed at the mouth. It shook its head violently, trying to shake Sunadokei's grip and gore her with it's long tusks.

Sunadokei just held her ground and did her best to lock the beast down. With both hands occupied holding the tusks, she couldn't cast jutsu, otherwise she'd have broken its neck with her Partial Multi-Size Technique, or punched it unconscious so she could slit its throat. "Stab it in the heart Hina!" Sunadokei cried out, panting between breaths. "Slice its throat, do something. Just kill it for me!" Sunadokei was tough, and stronger than women twice her size, but this beast was solid muscle and enraged as it defended its piglets. She couldn't hold it forever, and she didn't want to get gored by those razor sharp tusks.

Total Word Count: 1,420 | Word Count: 2,480

5Hunting Mission [Sunadokei + Hina] Empty Re: Hunting Mission [Sunadokei + Hina] Wed May 29, 2019 7:25 pm

Hina

Hina

C-rank
ds

Last edited by Hina on Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

6Hunting Mission [Sunadokei + Hina] Empty Re: Hunting Mission [Sunadokei + Hina] Fri May 31, 2019 7:37 pm

Sunadokei

Sunadokei

D-rank
"Why you? Because you're my stupid partner that's why!" Sunadokei growled through gritted teeth. A small part of her suddenly wanted to let go of the boar and just let it charge down her friend. "A rock? All you have is a rock!?" The frustrated Akimichi woman gasped in frustration, watching her friend stab at the beast. It roared in pain, slobber and spittle falling from its mouth. "Didn't the Administration at least give you a damn kunai?" The she-boar howled in pain, halting its charge. Sunadokei seized the opportunity, moving to wrap her arms tight around its neck. With one heavy twist this pulled hard, there was a sickening snap as the beast's spine broke. It fell to the ground in a heap, and Sunadokei at last breathed a sigh of relief. "Hina you are the least prepared shinobi I have ever had the pleasure of meeting." Sunadokei said rather bluntly, looking at the bruises on her hands and checking to make sure the boar was dead.

Still panting, Sunadokei looked back at her friend. "Not very fast, why?" She asked wiping the sweat from her brow. It was only then she noticed the wolves devouring the slain piglets. Her eyes narrowed, and Sunadokei planted herself in front of her own prize. "Yeah, I'm not going anywhere Hina." The Akimichi woman declared angrily, raising her hands and performing the hand seals for the fox, turtle, and dog. "Earth Release: Mud Wolves Jutsu!" Sunadokei declared, pressing her hand to the ground and discharging her Doton release into the earth at her feet. Three beasts began to crawl from the dirt, as if they'd been buried beneath the surface. Mud wolves, their bodies composed of dirt and earthen mud, crude facsimiles of the real thing.

Sunadokei's creations were not true summons, they did not possess intelligent thought, free will, or any of the five senses. Crude puppets shaped by chakra, they still snarled at their foes. The real wolves paused in suspicion for a moment, visibly confused by the scentless usurpers. They snarled back, and the faux and real wolves locked their gazes. Sunadokei raised an arm and pointed at the savage beasts, and her chakra fueled puppets lunged out fangs bared and claws forward. They tackled the wolves, and the canines went down in a balls of mud, fur, and teeth, clawing and snapping at each other. Sunadokei then looked to see her friend running away, and let out an irritated groan. She slung the dead boar over her shoulders, nearly knocking the wind from her lungs as she chased after her as quickly as she could. "Hina!!" Sunadokei bellowed at her friend, face beat red from exertion. "YOU SUUUUUCCKKK!"

Total Word Count: 500 | Word Count: 2,980

7Hunting Mission [Sunadokei + Hina] Empty Re: Hunting Mission [Sunadokei + Hina] Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:47 pm

Hina

Hina

C-rank
d

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.