You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Template stuff Empty Template stuff Thu May 09, 2019 8:11 am

Fuyuko

Fuyuko

A-rank
x
Gently her lips pressed against his as he reached for her. A small chuckle slipped from her lips. “There is no need to thank me, you should know that.” She said with an even bigger and warmer smile. He started talking again but hesitated, but from how the sentence started Fuyuko could assume what was going to come next. Without surprise he said exactly what she expected him to say. Her warm smile lingered for a while longer as she followed up to what he said. “Don’t worry about it babe. If you don’t want to talk about it that’s alright. It’s not easy, just talk about it when you want to, don’t feel forced to. If it means you aren’t ready until years from now, then so be it.” Squeezing his hand in return.
Fuyuko followed closely behind Takao. ”Was it mean of me to say that?” she thought to herself. While what she was true, it wasn’t entirely the truth. She was happy to give him tons of time and space for him to sort himself out and prepare himself to talk about it, but deep down she craved for him to tell her about himself. She didn’t want there to be secrets in their relationship, at least, as far as that could go. They had a rather interesting dilemma with that as well. She truly wished that they were capable of telling each other everything, but their line of work was kind of in the way of that. Now wasn’t it entirely their line of work, it was a combination of that and the fact that they belonged to other villages. Because if they both came from the same village they could share a ton of things still, because it would be a secret within the village. However, seeing as she belong to the hidden mist and he was home here in the hidden leaf, it made things complicated.
She wondered why she had such a craving for honesty or rather, all cards on the table approach to their relationship, but before she could even start to ponder about those kind of things they had already made their way back into the dining room. Fuyuko left the interaction between Takao and his older sister to them and instead focused on the little one who had a bit of a worried face. Giving Takara a sweet smile and holding one of her hands and squeezing it gently.
“Although I’d love to stay longer, talk some more and get to know one another better, I think it’s better for Takao if we take our leave now. We’ll be sure to drop by again sometime, I had a lovely time meeting all of you. Especially this adorable one over here.” She said as she squeezed Takara’s hand again. They exchanged some more farewell messages before the two of them would eventually leave the house and make their way back to Takao’s house.
Both of them carrying one of the two bags with leftovers. With her free arm locking around his free arm before it disappeared into the pocket of her jacket. The sun had set for a decent amount of time now and the starry night would become ever so clear. “I had a great time meeting your family Takao. Takara is definitely the cutest girl I have ever met. I’m not so sure about Takagi, but I thoroughly enjoyed watching the relationship you have with her. You two seem to be really close, even if you don’t display it. As for your mother…” Fuyuko sighed a little before following it up with a chuckle. “Your mother is something alright. Some of those questions… completely caught me off-guard. Oh, she can also cook incredibly well. All in all, I had an amazing time and I think you have a lovely family.” She paused a bit before softly mumbling a bit. “I’m glad I can be a part of that family….” Her cheeks flaring up a little bit.
Word Count

685 | 5404

x
Gently her lips pressed against his as he reached for her. A small chuckle slipped from her lips. “There is no need to thank me, you should know that.” She said with an even bigger and warmer smile. He started talking again but hesitated, but from how the sentence started Fuyuko could assume what was going to come next. Without surprise he said exactly what she expected him to say. Her warm smile lingered for a while longer as she followed up to what he said. “Don’t worry about it babe. If you don’t want to talk about it that’s alright. It’s not easy, just talk about it when you want to, don’t feel forced to. If it means you aren’t ready until years from now, then so be it.” Squeezing his hand in return.
Fuyuko followed closely behind Takao. ”Was it mean of me to say that?” she thought to herself. While what she was true, it wasn’t entirely the truth. She was happy to give him tons of time and space for him to sort himself out and prepare himself to talk about it, but deep down she craved for him to tell her about himself. She didn’t want there to be secrets in their relationship, at least, as far as that could go. They had a rather interesting dilemma with that as well. She truly wished that they were capable of telling each other everything, but their line of work was kind of in the way of that. Now wasn’t it entirely their line of work, it was a combination of that and the fact that they belonged to other villages. Because if they both came from the same village they could share a ton of things still, because it would be a secret within the village. However, seeing as she belong to the hidden mist and he was home here in the hidden leaf, it made things complicated.
She wondered why she had such a craving for honesty or rather, all cards on the table approach to their relationship, but before she could even start to ponder about those kind of things they had already made their way back into the dining room. Fuyuko left the interaction between Takao and his older sister to them and instead focused on the little one who had a bit of a worried face. Giving Takara a sweet smile and holding one of her hands and squeezing it gently.
Although I’d love to stay longer, talk some more and get to know one another better, I think it’s better for Takao if we take our leave now. We’ll be sure to drop by again sometime, I had a lovely time meeting all of you. Especially this adorable one over here.” She said as she squeezed Takara’s hand again. They exchanged some more farewell messages before the two of them would eventually leave the house and make their way back to Takao’s house.
Both of them carrying one of the two bags with leftovers. With her free arm locking around his free arm before it disappeared into the pocket of her jacket. The sun had set for a decent amount of time now and the starry night would become ever so clear. “I had a great time meeting your family Takao. Takara is definitely the cutest girl I have ever met. I’m not so sure about Takagi, but I thoroughly enjoyed watching the relationship you have with her. You two seem to be really close, even if you don’t display it. As for your mother…” Fuyuko sighed a little before following it up with a chuckle. “Your mother is something alright. Some of those questions… completely caught me off-guard. Oh, she can also cook incredibly well. All in all, I had an amazing time and I think you have a lovely family.” She paused a bit before softly mumbling a bit. “I’m glad I can be a part of that family….” Her cheeks flaring up a little bit.
Word Count

685 | 5404

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.