You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Second Playthrough [Invite / N'Jobu] Empty Second Playthrough [Invite / N'Jobu] Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:39 am

Kisei

Kisei

B-rank
It’s a beautiful day outside...

Birds are singing…

Flowers are blooming...

I groaned as morning peeked in on me from outside the windows. Groggily I forced my eyes open to check on the time. On the nightstand the basic electric clock stared my down, scolding me to get on with the day, displaying a stern looking 11:31 on its metallic face. Well, guess it is about time to get some work done. Unlikely the usually work day he couldn’t just slack off this time. Yeah.. Today, there was something that actually had to get done and slacking off wasn’t an option. Unfortunately. See, unlike normal, there’s someone I gotta meet. (‘AH! Social interaction!’ am I right? [Nope, I’m Kisei]) Terrible self-pun aside, I probably shouldn’t delay too much, after all I got about ten minutes to get to the opposite side of the Konohagakure.

One hectic umbrella ride and destroyed cabbage vending stall later

The meeting place was a bit less formal than what I typically did, but this was a more relaxed exchange this time. Meeting with a previous client was always a pleasure, (most of them being young fit ninjas who know a thing or two about weaponry). Now assuming memory hadn’t failed me this time, I was meeting the Aburame that bought those gauntlets. The reason for this meeting was somewhat mixed. Half business and the other half more personal. Being honest with myself here, it was getting kinda lonely just being cooped up in the basement or lounging around. The personal projects and new tech ideas were fun but it wasn’t like there was any one there who enjoyed the work aside from me. There was that recent thing with Takao. Being invited to join Root was.. Exciting. Not everyday you get invited to join a secret organization for the country that accepted you as a refugee. While I didn’t know the specifics of what exactly they expected, a short run down by Takao cleared up that they basically functioned as the Anbu. While not exactly sure about it, Takao Kimura was someone that he could trust. If he asked me for something as potentially dangerous as Root, then it meant that he had faith in me. Or at least that was the hope, no missions called out for him yet so I’ve been biding my time with machinations. Which brought us to our current situation. A blueprint delivery mixed with a nice get-to-know-you lunch.

As I stood by the doorway looking for my companion I felt someone tap me on my shoulder.

2Second Playthrough [Invite / N'Jobu] Empty Re: Second Playthrough [Invite / N'Jobu] Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:50 pm

N'Jobu Aburame

N'Jobu Aburame

C-rank

As the rays of the sun's light streaked across his face, N'Jobu grumbled while rolling onto his side to try and drift back into his slumber. A futile effort but he had to at least try to grasp more sleep while he actually afford to do so. He had little to do today other than meet an old acquaintance later in the day. After a bit of trying to get back to sleep, he abandoned his efforts and threw his blankets off of himself as he sat up in his bed yawning. "Morning S'Yan..." he grumbled as he stood up from his bed and stretched while wiping the sleep from his eyes. He walked over to the bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face before taking a quick shower. The warm water washing over him helped to wake him up a bit, although not enough to fully relieve himself of his grogginess.

He had a bit of time before he needed to meet his acquaintance so he took his time getting dressed and eating a bit of breakfast before heading out. After finishing dressing himself, he sat a light breakfast of oatmeal and a banana before heading out the door. "S'Yan! Let's go!" he yelled to his companion whom flew over to his shoulder and perched himself as he normally did. The pair walked out the door and were greeted to a beautiful day of sunshine with the songs of the birds playing in the winds. He wasn't to far from their meeting spot, so he arrived relatively quickly at the restaurant where he would be meeting for lunch. As he walked towards the entrance, he noticed his lunch friend had already arrived and was standing facing away from him as he didn't seem to notice his presence. As he walked up, he noticed that interesting umbrella which never seemed to leave the fellow's side. N'Jobu placed his hand gently on the fellow's shoulder and tapped it to gain his attention.

"Hello there," N'Jobu said trying to get his friend's attention. "It's been a while. Good to see you again. I see you still got that umbrella as usual. Anyways, let's go ahead and grab a seat before it starts to get busy". He motioned to his friend to lead the way as he spoke once more "After you..." He would pause for a moment to allow his friend to take the lead into the restaurant, but if he didn't, N'Jobu would walk in and find a spot for the two to sit. After getting seated, N'Jobu struck up the conversation. "So how's it been? It's been a little bit since we saw each other last. Got any new interesting toys you are working on?"

WC: 476

3Second Playthrough [Invite / N'Jobu] Empty Re: Second Playthrough [Invite / N'Jobu] Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:41 am

Kisei

Kisei

B-rank
I felt an instinctive reflex to bash whoever touched my shoulder with my explosive umbrella, but was able to restrain myself long enough to hear their voice. A small smile crept up on me. Relaxing the grip on my umbrella I turned to face my, ahem, companion. “Heya.” I waved, with my unarmed hand. My eyes immedietly set upon the mantis creature on the other man’s shoulders for but a moment. ‘Seems that mantis is almost as signature to him as my umbrella me…’ I had to suppress an anxious shudder. When the native ninja suggested they get their seats, well, the slight rumbling in my stomach couldn’t agree more. “Yeah.. let’s see.” Slight smile leading me, I looked around the room and found a booth where they could talk. Nodding to our destination, I began to lead, holding the umbrella close to my side, and making sure not to accidently cut anyone on the bladed edges. When we arrive at the table I set the umbrella flat on the floor and took my seat. It was a bit nerve wracking, having lunch with a man and his pet mantis like it was nothing. It was so surreal, so mundane, normal(?) I was honestly half expecting an enemy village to attack, or explosions to go off, but more likely, just wake up from whatever simulation Bordis had on right now. But no, this, just was. It’s a bit weird, solidiers having a civilian life as well. My heart felt a bit, weird. But in a good way. I couldn’t help a smile- Oh wait, what were they saying?

“Oh! Sorry. It’s been good. I’ve got one thing I’ve been working on mostly, but I don’t think you’d be too interested in that. Hah..” I scratched the back of my head, giving an apologetic look at my partner. Thinking about what might fascinate them, nothing too technical, so high science was out of the way.. I’m certain that they don’t want to hear about his, ahem, adventures in the virtual realm. That and he really should try not to be so obstrusive. “Recently, I’ve just been upgrading some of my old tech, no new developements. What about you? You seem, different. Just a little.”

4Second Playthrough [Invite / N'Jobu] Empty Re: Second Playthrough [Invite / N'Jobu] Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:12 pm

N'Jobu Aburame

N'Jobu Aburame

C-rank

The man with the umbrella would lead towards their destination, sitting in an empty booth across the room. He would sit down, carefully placing down his umbrella with a seeming intent to make sure it didn't touch anyone or anything. "Curious...I wonder what is so special about that umbrella. I'm sure since he made those gauntlets, that umbrella has something unique about it," he mused to himself as he followed behind taking his seat. N'Jobu initiated a bit of conversation hoping to see what interesting technology his companion was up to as he clearly seemed ahead of the game compared to anything N'Jobu had ever seen before. Before his companion responded, he began looking at the menu to figure out just what he wanted to eat.

“Oh! Sorry. It’s been good. I’ve got one thing I’ve been working on mostly, but I don’t think you’d be too interested in that. Hah..” N'Jobu's mind began to contemplate just what his companion could be talking about. He was certainly curious as to what he was talking about so he figured when he got a chance he would ask about it when the opportunity presented itself. “Recently, I’ve just been upgrading some of my old tech, no new developements. What about you? You seem, different. Just a little.” N'Jobu took a moment to think of a response to the man's question before he spoke. "Well, I just competed in the Chuunin exams and made it decently far. It was an interesting experience I suppose. I did make good use of your gauntlets by the way so thank you for that. I'm not quite sure what all you think is different about me but to me the only thing thats different is I've been promoted to Chunin," he would say with a bit of a smirk on his face. He was also a member of Root now but that was information that he could not divulge to anyone without a need to know so he would keep that under wraps. "Speaking of weapons, I was wondering if you'd be up for working with me on a new weapon system I've been thinking up. With your tech prowess, I'm sure we can maybe make it a reality. Also tell me about you're other project. I'm sure you'd be surprised in the things that interest me. As you can likely tell...I'm a bit of an eclectic fellow".  The waiter would soon arrive before his companion could begin to speak once more. "Are you gentlemen ready to order?" she would say first looking to N'Jobu. "Ahh yes...I would like the chicken katsu please," he would respond thinking of the delicious morsels he would soon be consuming. He motioned to his friend to place his order and then he would wait to hear what he had to say.

WC: 497

5Second Playthrough [Invite / N'Jobu] Empty Re: Second Playthrough [Invite / N'Jobu] Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:59 am

Kisei

Kisei

B-rank
My eyes opened at the mention of the chuunin exams, my attention drifting momentarily elsewhere to his own experience with event. Ah, high hopes and burnt dreams, it was a dreadful time. Not even going into detail about the other events that transpired during the exams, or really, the “transition” to Konohagakure afterward. It was a disappointing defeat and a downhill personal journey from there, the failures that littered that particular point in the past were a sensitive topic, but I lightly shook my head dispelling the darkening cloud around my thoughts and smiled. “It’s good to hear that you did well in the exams, as well as your promotion.”

"Speaking of weapons, I was wondering if you'd be up for working with me on a new weapon system I've been thinking up. With your tech prowess, I'm sure we can maybe make it a reality. Also tell me about you're other project. I'm sure you'd be surprised in the things that interest me. As you can likely tell...I'm a bit of an eclectic fellow"

I sweated a little bit at N’Jobu’s interest in his other project, if only he knew the real purpose behind it. Though, they were looking for a new weapons system, that might be an interesting endeavor. “For sure-” I would’ve said more but our waiter appeared before us, asking for our orders. I nodded, letting N’Jobu go first, ordering the chicken katsu. After she jotted down the other ninja’s order she turned to me and politely asked, “What would you like?” I glanced down at the menu for a bit. At first I was completely sure about taking the deku katsudon special, but then sw that they also had a rare weekly special of spaghetti. I was a little torn between the two but ultimately decided on, “I’ll take the Katsudon, and a glass of water please.”

The waiter smiled and thanked the two, promising to be back soon with their orders. I smiled back and nodded, watching momentarily before turning my attention back to the topic at hand. “While I’d love to tell you more about, hah.. that, security protocol and things like that you know?” I shrugged, leaning in a bit closer to N’Jobu, opening my mouth to say something, probably an invitation to see the thing in person; but I thought better on it, and leaned back into my seat. “Though this new weapons systems proposal really does sound interesting. I’m not really sure what you like, but I plotted a few new weapons that might work well with you. Though did you have something particular in mind? Ranged, close up? Something precise, or complicated, maybe..” My mind swirled with possibilities. Weapons are an extension of my mind, as much as a leg is a part of the body. Each one created with a special idea or passion behind it. As he tried to think of what this Aburame might use and enjoy. They said that they got good use of those gauntlets in the exams. Though with the mixed capabilities of that weapon it was hard to tell what kind of style they leaned toward. Or, maybe they were someone who liked to mix up their options, keep them open. There were so many possibilities to work on, but without a clear idea of what to do, the vision became blurred, and it was hard to focus on a concrete blueprint. Hm.. Maybe I'll take them to the machine after all.

6Second Playthrough [Invite / N'Jobu] Empty Re: Second Playthrough [Invite / N'Jobu] Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:12 pm

N'Jobu Aburame

N'Jobu Aburame

C-rank

After placing his own order, He waited a moment for his interesting friend to place his own order. The waitress asked what his order would be and he replied simply with a katsudon and a glass of water. A katsudon sure sounded good but tori katsu was his favorite dish. The waitress took his order and smiled before heading to the kitchen. Kisei would quickly turn to him and begin to talk once more about his project before quickly changing the subject after claiming some kind of security protocol which prevented him from giving an substantive details. “Though this new weapons systems proposal really does sound interesting. I’m not really sure what you like, but I plotted a few new weapons that might work well with you. Though did you have something particular in mind? Ranged, close up? Something precise, or complicated, maybe,” he would ask. N'Jobu knew a basic premise of what he wanted but he did want to get a bit more of some crea tive ideas flowing with Kisei as he figured him to be quite the interesting creator.

“Well, while I enjoyed playing around with your gauntlets, they weren’t quite my style overall. I’m going to stick with my bow from now on, I think. So as for my weapon system, I would like to create a bunch of specialized arrows for various tasks. Explosive arrows, sealing arrows, flash bomb arrows, smoke arrows, and anything else interesting you can muster up. I like to be prepared for any situation ya know? Also, I need you to solve a particular problem of the archer. I need a quiver which can replicate arrows so that I will never run out. Do you think that is possible? Given the tech inside your gauntlets that I may have taken apart, I believe you are more than well suited for task. Sound like something you’d be interested in taking on?” he said with a bit more enthusiasm than usual. He was passionate about his bow and arrows so this project would be a huge boon if he could make it happen. Before Kisei could respond, the waitress returned with their orders and placed them down in front of their respective owner. “Enjoy!” she said with a smile as she walked back towards the kitchen leaving the two to dine in peace. He looked down at his tori katsu which smelled absolutely amazing and was still piping hot from having just been taken out of the frying oil. He looked over to Kisei and nodded to him before grabbing a morsel and taking a bite. “Man this is so good,” he muttered to Kisei as he awaited his reply. "How's your katsudon over there? Looks tasty..."

WC: 460

7Second Playthrough [Invite / N'Jobu] Empty Re: Second Playthrough [Invite / N'Jobu] Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:46 am

Kisei

Kisei

B-rank
I listened intently to N’Jobu’s words, mind flying from idea to idea as he spoke, trying to get a figure on exactly what kind of weapon he’d like. While a bit disappointed that the gauntlets didn’t really fit it was also a comfort to find that they helped N’Jobu find exactly how he wanted to handle things. As an archer and long ranged fighter. The utility they were seeking with trick arrows was a smart idea and something that a number of people employed, standard bows and arrows would only get you so far after all. Although, I've have seen the blacksmiths of the Konohagakure, and had to say they were rather advanced for the current age, though perhaps he was lowering his standards after spending so long here. The idea of a arrow replicating quiver was interesting however, and an fascinating idea instantly popped in to mind, though would it be alright to show him? I tried to get N’Jobu’s attention but when he made mention of DISMANTLING THE GAUNTLETS, I instantly shut down and and zoomed in on that fact at the same time. Not quite sure of what to make of that information. The shadows of my face contorted into a mask as I kept up my smiling facade. Barely acknowledging the waitress as she laid down our food in front of us. The delectable scent doing nothing to distract my shock, though as I picked up my knife and sliced a bite, I did have to say, it was delicious.

“Not too bad, though the chicken it has a bit of growing up to do.” I nommed nonchalantly while I chewed through the meal. Occasionally taking a sip of water to wash it down. Finally I brought my gaze to the other ninja, “It sounds like an interesting endeavor, I’ll take it on. However-” Quickly taking another bite of my katsudon, and a gulp of water, I looked back to finish my sentence, “first, I have something to take care of back at my workshop, something that requires your help, specifically. I think you’ll even find it a bit of fun. If you wouldn't mind.” A smile present in my voice, I carefully placed my hand on top of my umbrella’s hilt. Feeling the comfortable metal handling underneath my slightly scarred palms, before returning my focus to the chicken in front of me.

My mind thought back to those security protocols from earlier.

Screw that.

8Second Playthrough [Invite / N'Jobu] Empty Re: Second Playthrough [Invite / N'Jobu] Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:49 pm

N'Jobu Aburame

N'Jobu Aburame

C-rank

He noticed a faint aura of concern over his words from Kisei. "Something seems off...was it something I said?" he pondered to himself as he awaited the words from Kisei's mouth. “Not too bad, though the chicken it has a bit of growing up to do," he would mutter as he ate his meal. He didn't seem incredibly enthused about his meal which may have been unfortunate for him, but the tori katsu in-front of N'Jobu was a incredibly delicious. N'Jobu watched Kisei's reaction to his proposal and waited for his response to his inquiry. “It sounds like an interesting endeavor, I’ll take it on. However..." Kisei would say prior to filling his mouth with food once more.

As Kisei paused, N'Jobu wondered just where this train of that would go. To N'Jobu's surprise, Kisei would invite him back to his workshop for a particular project that would specifically require N'Jobu's help. "Interesting," he mused to himself as he wondered just what the craftsman had up his sleeve but whatever it was he was certainly intrigued. "Well, I'm available here after lunch if you want to head back to your lab. I'm curious to see what you have in store. I'm sure it will be interesting...or rather I hope that it is," he would quip as he continued to devour every tiny morsel of chicken. "Maybe after my project, we can work on other interesting endeavors together. I do have some other ideas about long range weaponry among other things. Maybe I'll run them by you sometime in the future and we can see what interesting things we can come up with ya know," he rattled on. Before he knew it he had finished his meal just a bit before his guest so he took a moment to breathe and let his food digest. Before Kisei would finish his meal, the waitress would return again to inquire to the two genetleman if they would like a dessert. "I'm absolutely stuffed," N'Jobu replied with a grin on his face, "That Tori Katsu was absolutely delicious. You going to get a dessert Kisei?"

If Kisei ordered anything, N'Jobu would likely follow suit so that his guest wouldn't feel gluttonous eating a dessert by himself. If not however, he would ask the waitress for the bill and cover both of their meals as it was only polite to do so when inviting someone to lunch. Once the bill was paid he would let Kisei know that he was ready to go whenever Kisei was ready and gathered his things in preparation.

WC: 450

9Second Playthrough [Invite / N'Jobu] Empty Re: Second Playthrough [Invite / N'Jobu] Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:38 pm

Kisei

Kisei

B-rank
I was, enthused, that N’Jobu was open to the request. The promise of future collaboration was a good one, one that I could get behind. As soon as a little, something, was settled out first. “I’d like that.” I smiled. Satisfied with the response, I directed more of my focus to the food, letting the conversation die down for a little bit with the distraction. The workshop, my own private world. A little while after I finished my meal the waitress must have noticed that we had both finished and came over with a sweet smile asking if we’d like any of their offered desserts.

N’Jobu didn’t seem too much in the mood for more food, and neither was I if I were to be honest. So I politely declined with a smile, but before I could ask for the bill the other ninja already covered it. I didn’t make too much of a fuss over it, but silently was pleased that more of the already thin budget wouldn’t have to be spent on lunch. Now I could focus more on the new item designs later on. Once the bill had been properly covered the insectual ninja let known that he was ready to go. Swiftly locating my umbrella I nodded to him and made my way out of the resturant. Although it was a lovely warm day, the harsh rays weren’t something that I wanted to deal with at the moment. So I casually opened up the jet black wings of my weapon to the sky, and let it shield me against the bright sun. Turning behind at N’Jobu I beckoned him to follow. “This way. My shop shouldn’t be too far away.” Just on the opposite side of the village, not too far. Don’t mind the destroyed cabbage stands along the way.

While Kisei would’ve made some small talk, he wasn’t particularly in the mood to humor conversation, but if N’Jobu had an questions along the way he’d do his best to answer them.

When they finally came to view of the weapons shop, I let out a sigh of relief. My feet were aching and the prospect of a nap sounded like a great idea after a full meal, but there was a reason he brought N’Jobu here. “Welcome back Kisei-” A familiar voice called from the counter. Shouto Sumiko. Resident designated uncle, and general manager of the store while I was away. "Hey there. Sorry but you're gonna have to cover for me a little while longer, gotta take this one down." I nodded towards N'Jobu with the back of my head, not pausing as I moved around the clerk desk and towards the staff only room. Beckoning the other ninja to follow behind me. “See ya later.” I waved goodbye to Shouto, not looking to see whether or not N’Jobu was behind me. The staff only room was stocked with a number of generic items and armor pieces, placed on various shelves or hung up on the walls. On the opposite side of the room was a secure titanium-carbon alloy door, locked tight with a vault door wheel, and a padlock added on the side. “I hope you don’t mind the security, I may have gone a little overboard, but what do you do on a free weekend?” I shrugged at N’Jobu, flashing a sly smile.

Placing one hand on the wheel and another on the number pad I began the unlocking sequence. You see, Slowing rotating wheel on the door clockwise, carefully measuring the degrees it turned. The door was a pretty complicating mechanism, inside it was moving a number of sharp gears with precise minutes movements as the wheel turned. The gears would shift along the inner walls of the door as well as go about their own individual revolutions, this would be enough of a lock on it’s own but I wasn’t one to take the easy way out. Instead of leaving everything to the door, and having it function as a basic locker key, I divided the unlocking sequence between the padlock and the wheel. The padlock didn’t actually have a number assigned to it,  not precisely. Instead, it adjusted different blades that would stab out to puch the gears out of the way and add new ones in it’s place. Eventually causing the bolts to slither into their sockets and unlock the door. Though since the gears are always moving, the password changes from moment to moment, per se. I would go into more detail but this beauty of a machine takes too much concentration to split any more of my focus.

After a good thirty seconds the metal door clicked with a metallic thud, and the door finally opened up. I flashed a smile back to N’Jobu to see if he had any questions or comments to add before they continued. Waving a hand in front of him the stair way was lit up with a warm yellow-orange light from built in lights on the top of the hallway. Soft and bright but not too jarring. Just like I loved it. What was immediately apparent was the amount of technology invested into the place. Lines of energy pulsed around the wall, electricity crackling inside the black and gray steel patterns of the wall. The stairs were also metal, though lined with a bit of rubber so people didn’t slip. Hand railing were present though bare and uninteresting. At the command of a soft whistling from my lips, gentle piano music played in the background.

“I’ve done a few renovations to the place since I bought it.” Was all I offered.

When the duo made it to the bottom of the stairs a semi-circular doorway appeared before them, looking as alien and strange as the hallway it watched. Without skipping a beat I walked forward, holding a hand back for N’Jobu to stay where he was. Tapping the side of the wall twice the door opened up, “Adding guest profile, N’Jobu…” I thought for a moment, “Aburame.”

To my surprise, B-ordis popped up, “What kind of secruity pass is he getting Kisei?”

“Genetic plus voice recognition.”

“All settled now, head on in.”

A sort of adrenaline filled my veins, and I cletched my fist a few times to calm my nerves a bit. Giving up I crossed my arms and spun on the back of my heel, turning to face the black haired archer, and his pet, “Welcome to the workshop. Glad we could have you.” I grinned, “Before we go in, any questions?”

[Exit]

10Second Playthrough [Invite / N'Jobu] Empty Re: Second Playthrough [Invite / N'Jobu] Wed May 01, 2019 10:03 pm

N'Jobu Aburame

N'Jobu Aburame

C-rank

With a quick nod, Kisei motioned to him that he was ready to leave as he grabbed his signature umbrella while making his way towards the exit. N'Jobu followed him as they walked out the door into the lovely bright sunny weather awaiting them. As they walked, Kisei opened up his umbrella which seemed a bit odd considering there was no rain but he was in no real position to question it as he was wearing a considerable amount of clothing for as hot as it was. Kisei turned his head back toward N'Jobu and beckoned him, letting him know that the shop was not too far away from where they were. The two continued to make their way there, barely speaking other than a few words here or there.

After a relatively short trip, the two would make it to the shop where Kisei would gently sigh as he entered. Another shop keeper would welcome him before Kisei quickly responded back, "Hey there. Sorry but you're gonna have to cover for me a little while longer, gotta take this one down." N'Jobu continued to follow Kisei through the staff only entrace which lead to a room filled with an assortment of armor, weapons, and other gear on shelves, hung up on the walls, or tucked into boxes. As he looked around, he tried to see if there was anything there that sparked his interest but not much seemed to have that wow factor that drew him in. Across the room however was a large silverish door which appeared to have a several locks and mechanisms to prevent entry. Seemed like a bit of overkill for a simple shop door but of course Kisei would have something special behind it. Kisei made his way over to the door before giving him a quick quip about potentially going overboard on security before asking him what sort of things he did on an empty weekend. "Ummm I mainly just relax and nap throughout the day. Work on some new techniques for archery if I'm bored. Why do you ask?" he retorted with curiosity on his lips.

N'Jobu watched as Kisei manitpulated the wheel and the padlock on the door, hearing the mechanical gears click and grind as he moved both devices. This dance of clicking and grinding lasted for about a good 30 seconds or so before a solid thud resonated through the door before Kisei pulled it open. Kisei flashed a quick smile back at him for a moment and asked if N'Jobu had any questions. N'Jobu shook his head and simply followed Kisei, down a stair illuminated with soft yellow orange lighting along the way. The whole stairway seemed like something so futuristic, certainly something he didn't anticipate on his way over causing him to wonder just where his interesting friend was going to take him. Chakra appeared to pulse through the walls with the faint crackle of electricity buzzing through the air. As they walked Kisei let out a short whistle which appeared to trigger something to begin playing music which appeared to be the piano as he quipped, "I've done a few renovations to the place since I bought it".

"I can tell..." N'Jobu quickly said as he stood amazed at space. The two would finally reach the bottom of the stair well leading to another hallway before them, this one more bizarre than the stairwell. "What the hell..." he mused to himself as Kisei motioned for him to stand back. He then walked forward and tapped the wall before saying an odd phrase and speaking his name. A strange voice pierced from the walls asking about a security pass and something about genetic and voice recognition. Puzzled and intrigued, N'Jobu stood there for a moment before Kisei began to becon to him once more, “Welcome to the workshop. Glad we could have you. Before we go in, any questions?”

"Just one...how is this possible?"

WC: 670
TWC: 2549

Transplant of Sharingan:
2549/4000

Remaining WC: 0

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.