You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Meeting of a Different Kind [Nayoko] Empty Meeting of a Different Kind [Nayoko] Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:22 pm

Maigo

Maigo

D-rank
Soft giggling and high pitched laughter emanated from the viewing box just over the center of the arena before them. Several of these boxes lined across the top of a rather plain arena with a field below and a few trees lining one side for the match. Their box would sit above the general viewing seats another 10 meters above, offering a great sky view of the match that would soon be held below. A couch sat in the center of the room in the shape of a half circle with a circular wooden table in the middle that looked past a small balcony towards the fight below. An open door behind the couch lead to a large hallway that served as the structure and stall area of the arena, where people could look into the boothes and buy their drinks, food, and other nonsense all the same. Still in the preparation of it, Maigo walked in towards the couch with the dumbest and cockiest of grins on his face, holding two drinks in his hand as he made his way back in.

"Now now ladies, no reason to fight over me, I'm a taken man after all..." he would pass one drink to Siho, a younger girl just hitting her twenties with golden hair and very pale skin, before he would plop down recklessly on the couch in between the both of them.

"Who said we're not just laughing at you?" the girl to his right would speak up, a dark complexion and eloquently straight dark hair would chime up with all the tones of sass and sarcasm in the world, carrying a smirk while watching Maigo begin to take a sip of his drink before hesitating, gulping down what he had and trying to gather himself quickly.

His attention would dart towards her to make eye contact before he would speak up,

"No respect for a former chuunin exams participant myself, huh?" he would blurt out almost unapologetic. His arm would reach down to put the glass on the table with a few other empty glasses and an empty bottle at the center. Maigo would lean back smugly acting as if he had been brutally injured by such an insult as she would speak up in response,

"You lost in the exams, a lot of people lost! Don't pretend like it means anything!" she would raise her voice back at him, meeting his theatrics with feigned rage before Maigo would burst up from his position with a rather flustered look on his face as he would raise his voice in return, if not more as the Uchiha would begin to defend himself,

"Look! It wasn't the same thing as a loss, it was a different situation and you know that! It means a lot to make it to the finals anyways!"

"Semi-finals." she would interrupt quickly within his speech, a smirk carrying on her lips as Siho began to giggle at their back and forth. Maigo would groan heavily as he leaned back and then stood up violently before taking his drink in his hand from off the table and began to walk around it towards the balcony.

"You're the worst, you know that?" Maigo would let out in an almost defeated tone as he quickly sipped into the drink of his cup, "I'm done with your shit! Besides, the next match is gonna start anyways..."

"Sure, I'm just here to ruin your fun. Besides, I'd hate to interrupt your regret right now..." her taunting grew more and more as she motioned to Siho to follow her out of the room for a moment, off to do whatever they did in those hallways, find more food or drinks, talk to other people. Find new ways for Maigo's squadmate to torment him endlessly. With a final jump over, Maigo would take two quick steps towards the couch with his drink in hand, catching them as the two of them would be leaving the observation room,

"You know, there's a lot of people who would be afraid to make fun of me like that or make me angry!" Maigo would yell out at the both them, Siho ducking her head to laugh again as Aiko waved her hand sarcastically and let out a simple "yeah, yeah" mumbled under her breath so that the words weren't audible but her dismissiveness of it would be obvious. Maigo stood leaning towards the couch with his drink and arm out, the small vein to the side of his forehead popping out as he almost smirked and yelled back into the hallway,

"The worst!" letting the words echo for a moment before Aiko would simply throw a middle finger up into the air without even turning, strutting off into a crowd like she owned the place.

Maigo would sigh and turn to drop onto the couch, turning his attention back towards the arena as the two genin going to fight for their promotion, fight for their own existence to be known would begin to step into the ring. Maigo's drink would make its way to his lips as he would take in a heavy drink and sigh afterwards, sitting down and letting a single foot prop up onto the table while he waited for the match to begin.

[896 words]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.