You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Xiao

Xiao

D-rank
As the chuunin exams continued it was evident that Shinwato was the place to be. From an assortment of food and festivities the little Xiao of the Spider Clan had truly found himself at home. He had found a place where he could let loose for a time atleast, relaxing and enjoying himself through these festivities. Whether it was the food, the festivities or the familiar faces that facilitated the festival for better or worse the fanatical foreigner that was the funny fellow of Xiao Guan had found himself blinded by lights of the joyous events. He had one goal in these exams, nought to graduate nor to excel in any fashion beyond a reasonable accord but rather he wished to meet as many shinobi as he possibly could. It was his goal, or rather his nindo, to expand the web of bonds that united the world and as he had found when it came to such dreams the only option to fufill such wishful thinking was to pursue such measures himself.

To do so would mean encountering all and any shinobi and creating a greater thread of bonds as time went on and that was exactly what Xiao Guan planned. Though known as Kyutai to some and Spidey to others, he opted to simply try and spy the most "shinobi" looking fellows he possibly could and call out. Without a full knowledge of who was who or what was what, Xiao simply wished to find someone that would entice or rather satiate his need for constant amusement.

Unsure of what to do, Xiao stood perched near a food vendor who continued to call out "KEBAB FOR SALE, FOUR KEBAB FOR FOUR RYO, VERY GOOD" to which Xiao would shout and add "HALF PRICE FOR CHUUNIN EXAM ENTRIES" that would then have the stall owner attempt to correct Xiao but after many hours he had all but given up as Xiao had explained time and time again that he would pay the rest of their order if he got to meet with them.

N'Jobu Aburame

N'Jobu Aburame

C-rank

The exams were the height of the excitement in Konoha and as such every business and vendor in the village was trying their best to attract new customers waiting to watch the matches going on in the various arenas. He had finished up his match for the day and he was not free to relax for a bit before heading back to the Aburame compound for a nights rest. He still had all his gear on him, given he had just fought, so he was a bit tired and had worked up a bit of an appetite. "Man, I'm hungry. Let's go find something to eat S'Yan," he muttered to his companion perched upon his shoulder. S'Yan let out a small screech of excitement as the two made their way into the food section of the marketplace. "You did well today, you can have a special treat today my friend," he said to his trusty companion as he continued walking. As the pair walked through the marketplace the smell of food permeated through the air into his nostrils, luring him towards a particular stand which happened to be selling kebabs. His stomach began to growl and his mouth began to salivate as the smells of various foods mixed together in the air. He hadn't eaten since the morning so he was starving and ready to get something delicious.

While he walked by the shops, a voice caught his attention "KEBAB FOR SALE, FOUR KEBAB FOR FOUR RYO, VERY GOOD," the shop owner yelled out to passersby which enticed N'Jobu to head over to his stand. Soon after hearing the offer, another voice rang out through the air "HALF PRICE FOR CHUUNIN EXAM ENTRIES". This second shout did not come from the shop owner this time though, it belted from a shinobi of Kirigakure who wore a mask with white eyes rimmed in black, with red and blue garbs with webbings and markings reminiscent of arachnids. Not one to miss a deal like this, especially for delicious food, N'Jobu walked over to the stand and began to engage the shop owner for his meal. "I'll take the deal for four kebabs please," he asked. "So it should be half price right?"

WC: 378

Xiao

Xiao

D-rank
"I'll take the deal for four kebabs please, So it should be half price right?" the shinobi of the leaf asked causing the stall owner to attempt and 'correct' the shinobi but with a quick flick of the wrist a web would be placed upon his mouth - silencing him - much to Xiao's delight having only perfected such precision recently. "Totally!" Xiao stated with a smile "Though uhh, don't mention it to the company, special promotion" Xiao stated as he eyed the webbed mouth vendor whose eyes glared directly at the little spider who proceeded to move his head in a way to indicate the vendor to shut up as the little spider went to reach for the sticks only for the vendor to attempt to slap his hand out of the way thus Xiao once more fired two webbings attaching the vendors hands to the stall cart and whispering gently "It...uhh, it'll disintegrate in an hour, TOTALLY sorry about this. Shinobi business, y'know" Xiao stated as he quickly followed by gesturing to a small amount of ryo within his own hand that he slid across the stall to the vendor grasping the four sticks and then glancing over to the shinobi with wild hair. "You're a shinobi right? How you feeling about the exams eh? Pumped? Ready?" Xiao commented with a cheerful sing-songy tone as he handed the sticks over.

N'Jobu Aburame

N'Jobu Aburame

C-rank

The vendor started to speak but before he could finish his sentence, a shot of something flicked from the wrist of the other shinobi hitting him in the mouth and covering it with some kind of white web-like substance. "What the hell?!" he thought to himself before turning to the other shinobi in the arachnid-like attire. "Totally! Though uh, don't mention it to the company, special promotion" the spider shinobi said to N'Jobu as he tried to reach from some of the kebab sticks which prompted the shop cart owner to slap his hands. With two more flicks of the wrist, the cart owner's hands were bound to the cart with the webbing, prompting angry looks from the cart owner and a look of confusion from N'Jobu. "It...uhh, it'll disintegrate in an hour, TOTALLY sorry about this. Shinobi business, y'know" the other shinobi said as he slid over some ryo to the cart owner which seemed to placate him for the time being. "You're a shinobi right? How you feeling about the exams eh? Pumped? Ready?" he would say before handing N'Jobu a few sticks which he took earnestly as he had worked up quite the appetite after his matches. "Thanks," he would reply as he took a couple of the sticks and began to eat one of them. It was a delicious morsel which hit the right spot as he took a few more bites before answering the other shinobi's questions. "I am a shinobi yeah. My Name is N'Jobu. I'm doing ok in the exams. Have won a couple of matches so far. It is starting to drag on a bit but I have to represent for Konoha the best I can. How about you? I didn't catch your name. What do you go by?" He would wait a few moments and listen to what his spiderlike acquaintance would reply with while he took a few bites of his kebabs.

After listening to what the spider-nin had to say, he would start a line of inquiry into his abilities, as the unique webbing he was using was something he had never seen before. "So,...the webbing you got there. How are you doing that? Is that made of chakra somehow? Seems like a pretty cool ability. Mind showing me how it works a bit more?" he would ask inquisitively. Given that the spider-nin was not a member of the leaf, he wouldn't be surprised if he didn't want to answer but he certainly was curious about the capabilities of this webbing and how the firing mechanism worked.

WC: 448

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.