You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Looking for RP in Kirigakure! Empty Looking for RP in Kirigakure! Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:51 pm

Inarri

Inarri

D-rank
Just as the title says I'm looking for anyone in Kirigakure to RP or plot with. Either pm me or post here if you're interested!

2Looking for RP in Kirigakure! Empty Re: Looking for RP in Kirigakure! Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:01 pm

Fuyuko

Fuyuko

A-rank
I can do a thread with you if you'd like :)

3Looking for RP in Kirigakure! Empty Re: Looking for RP in Kirigakure! Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:14 pm

Inarri

Inarri

D-rank
Sure! I'll shoot you a pm~

4Looking for RP in Kirigakure! Empty Re: Looking for RP in Kirigakure! Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:55 pm

Haka Osada

Haka Osada

Retired
There's several others that might be interested other than myself. Joker, Xiao, Kaito, Chigetsu, Verdandi, Sero... You'll find them easily on the Discord chat. What sort of thread are you looking for exactly?

5Looking for RP in Kirigakure! Empty Re: Looking for RP in Kirigakure! Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:07 pm

Xiao

Xiao

D-rank
Im always down

6Looking for RP in Kirigakure! Empty Re: Looking for RP in Kirigakure! Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:00 pm

JokerTheOG

JokerTheOG

D-rank
Xiao wrote:Im always down
Same

7Looking for RP in Kirigakure! Empty Re: Looking for RP in Kirigakure! Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:15 pm

Inarri

Inarri

D-rank
Joined the discord, and I'm really looking for any kind of thread to just get her established in Kiri

8Looking for RP in Kirigakure! Empty Re: Looking for RP in Kirigakure! Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:01 pm

Xiao

Xiao

D-rank
I'll make one for you now, will edit this post in a second, love the character Kitty Pryde!

Edit: Here is the thread

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.