You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Xiao

Xiao

D-rank
With great power came great responsibility, a truth that Xiao had learned from his mother when she had passed at the hands of the unknown assilant who had snuffed her life out. The truth of Xiao's reality was that every moment he continued seemed to bring about more loss, more pain and of course far more struggle than he could reasonably handle if he was an Uchiha or perhaps a dojutsu user this would have been a grand boon to awaken some mystical power of the eye or hidden ancient knowledge but unfortunately all it did for Xiao was awaken his potential for greater insomnia and restlessness. The chuunin exams were swiftly approaching and as they approached so too came the opportunities that came with becoming that of a chuunin but the fact was that Xiao was not prepared in more ways than one. Sero's chakra had altered his body, shifted it and caused his once grand medical jutsus to be rendered inert though Xiao knew this was at the cost of a delayed power that would soon come at this moment it was truly a hindrance in which he could not muster even a simple shadow clone to defend himself. He was the weakest genin in Kirigakure but ironically one of the better known if not for this reason alone. Xiao Guan, or Kyutai as his name was taken to be by those who had met him in recent days on Haka's decision to keep his identity safe, had tasked himself with the quest to discover why he fell shot of his comrades perhaps not merely because of his height alone.

He had made many friends of the leaf and thus the forests were a constant place for return as he sought out things to catch his fancy in the passing days and what brought him here this fine day was his hopes of wishing his friends well before the upcoming exams to ensure each and every one of them was prepared for just that and would excel. He knew he would fail of course, but it motivated him further to cheer on his friends and that once all of this was done he would finally be able to set out on his own path of the ninja to discover why he was the way he was.

As he web-slinged through the forests trees he made his way to a small clearing as was common in forests in the shinobi world that was decorated with rusted and discarded shuriken from old testing exercises and the like. Standing there for a moment he proceeded to stretch his body out giving a deep sigh as he looked up at the sky. This was a typical spot for shinobi to come of course and if Sachihiro, Yojo or any of his Konohagakure contacts were to be found this would be the prime spot.

Last edited by Xiao on Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total

King Sloth

King Sloth

D-rank
Tsuneo had been in Konoha for a while now but he hadn’t been in the Dense Forest yet. He decided to venture into the area that held shadows for miles due to the looming trees overhead. The sun wouldn’t shine through much but just enough to make vision a viable option. The young man pushed aside lazily hanging branches as he moved forward into the dense forest. He could hear a river running nearby, the sound of crashing water along the edges of the reveen would flood Tsuneo’s ears. He walked to the sound, hopping over fallen logs and such that would be scattered about. When he reached his destination the boy bent down to the water and extended his arm to feel the water. It was cool making the heat a little bearable. Tsuneo sighed as he took a drink of the water and spit it back out immediately. He didn’t know exactly what but he could tell something was wrong with it, it just didn’t taste right. Tsuneo’s head cocked as he looked to his left where the rush of water was originating from and he noticed some strange colored flowers coupled with decaying mushrooms near it. That was a strange sight in comparison to the beauties that the Leaf Village had to offer so far and so Tsuneo decided to investigate. He moved closer to the flower and pulled out his pocketbook with a pencil and began crudely drawing the flower, the vibrant colors looked so alive that the decaying mushrooms growing next to them looked even more dead and dying.

“What the hell? What are these doing here next to such a beautiful looking bouquet?”

Tsuneo reached down and was about to grab the flower by the stem before thinking back to his days in Otogakure. The forests that kept the village hidden always had dangerous herbs growing about and this image reminded him of his homeland. It would make sense, perhaps the flowers were taking in nutrients of the dying mushrooms mixing it with the flowers’s natural chemical makeup to produce some type of poison. Tsuneo rubbed his chin before erecting once more. “Better not touch it.” He said to himself before putting his pocketbook back in his pocket just shy of finishing his drawing. He continued his walk putting the pencil behind his ear as he took his first step. Sounds of leaves being crushed would enter Tsuneo’s ears. He assumed it was an animal of some sort but then he could discern the sound to be more than that. The noise suggested that an outside force with a decent amount of momentum was passing through quicker than any animal he had seen thus far within Konohagakure… and it was just ahead. The young man made his way through some foliage and he would come across an open portion of the forest.

Tsuneo kept a slight bit of distance at first separating himself from the area as he saw another person there not quite in the middle but enough so that Tsuneo could see him clearly. Tsuneo took out a kunai and put his index finger in the hole at the bottom of the hilt. He began twirling it around in circles as he thought about the situation. A sneak attack would be best but he didn’t even know who this boy was. He was short, that was for certain but the important parts of him was still unknown to Tsuneo. Where did he come from, what village did he hail from, how did he get here and most importantly to Tsuneo, was he from the gang that he liberated from in Otogakure? Tsuneo pondered these thoughts before letting out a sigh of frustration. All these thoughts in his brain rattled around as he weighed his options. Tsuneo made his presence known to the boy as he walked into the area stopping at the edge. At this time the kunai was back in its holster, he didn’t want to cause too much distress if he didn’t have to and so the object was to keep the peace if it was possible.

“Yo yo, I’m Tsuneo. Who are you now?” Tsuneo said in a whimsical tone trying to keep up a beaty like flow with the first sentence before questioning who the boy was. Tsuneo’s brown hair was up in a bun today most likely shining from the sun that would no doubt be glaring into this open area of the forest. He wore a black compression shirt that cut off at his shoulders outlining his muscles. Underneath that was a set of slightly baggy sweatpants that fit him just enough to not get in the way of ninja activities. The last thing most notable about his appearance is Tsuneo’s forehead protector, it is matched with a leather strap flowing from his sideburns down to his chin with the Leaf Village’s symbol etched into the chin portion. He wore a smile on his face keeping up his visage of not being worried as to who this boy was.
858 WC

Xiao

Xiao

D-rank
As he sat there for a moment contemplating whether his friends would come at all the concept did in fact enter his cunning yet quite stupid mind that perhaps his friends would not actually come. He needed to ensure he gave them each something a little special, something from his heart, just words of no monetary value of course but from the heart of the little spider shinobi who had naught but the hope of the mist firmly in his heart that pushed him to do things beyond that of himself and to reach out beyond the borders of the norm. He was weird and he knew it, his father knew it and every damned spider on that island he called home knew it. Xiao Guan was not a typical shinobi or a brash egotist, he was simply a shinobi who comfortable in his own skin and through that comfortably had found nirvana.

Xiao's eyes rose as he could feel the approach of another not through any magical or mystical ability nor an eye that could detect evil or the like but simply that the shifting of weights and winds often indicated as such. It could be anyone and he wouldn't be all that fussed, if it was a friend he may greet them and give them his gift but if a stranger it would simply be a new friend for the little spider to know. That was the optimism of Xiao Guan, the optimism to find the good in all things even when he most likely should not have found much at all. Standing patiently he would await his new viewer with high hopes that they may be more than he. What if it was a jounin? That would be something he'd never seen before outside of Kirigakure's own jounin. Would they be the cold albino heads that Kirigakure seemed so filled with? What was that anyway? Apart from a very select few it really did seem like all Kirigakure babies were dipped in a vat of bleach shortly post-birth to ensure their gaunt, sickly looks, white hair and often strange eye colours and here Xiao thought he was quite unique for the slight red in his brown hair.

It was when he heard it 'Yo yo, I'm Tsuneo, Who are you now?" he heard uttered out by the young genin who slowly appeared before him to which the shinobi just couldn't help but smile to himself. Was this how people greeted one another in the land of the leaf? rhyming? Well when in rome. The spider nin proceeded to tap his foot trying to find a beat for a moment as he began to slowly state "Uhhh, Agile Ambushers aren't at all agitating, analyzed actually an arachnid (amazing), Kyutai's my name but they call me Spider-Man, better Spider-Boy but never Spider-Ham, though I do tend to go. Now don't hear me slippin' little Tsuneo, From Kirigakure with that bloody mist flow. Pleased to meet you but there's something that I gotta know, you come here with words and a knife, so tell me are you friend or foe?"

The spider-ninja opted to rhyme out his introduction and felt he did adequately okay but as one of the few spiders with social anxiety he simply posed much akin to the legendary Killer Bee before rubbing his neck in anxious nerves "So uhh, how was that? Konoha style greetings sure are weird..." he commented to himself as he proceeded to scratch the back of his neck not sure if he was supposed to continue rapping or if this was merely for introductions, when it came down to it it wasn't his country and he didn't really want to be rude. "Sorry my little buddy aside from Sachihiro and Yo-Jo I barely speak to leafs, is this like, a thing you guys do?" he asked genuinely "Cause if so man we got to catch up in Kirigakure. It's fun" he stated as he looked the little shinobi up and down "So what brings you to the humble abode of forest clearing number 24601? Training up for those chuunin exams? Avoiding your parents? Trying to seek revenge on your brother who slaughtered your clan? Perhaps a nice hunt for a legendary sword to steal to become chuunin?" Xiao stated with a smile joking a bit with the shinobi still unsure whether he a friend or foe.

King Sloth

King Sloth

D-rank
Tsuneo listened to the young boy rhyming his words in immaculate rhythmic speak. He tapped his foot along with him finding the beat that he spoke with and Tsuneo liked it, it was apparent with a smile across his face. Tsuneo put the kunai back in its holster and swayed his finger in the air back and forth listening along to him and humming to himself making an audible beat with the enchanting words. Tsuneo moved closer just to close the large space between them, they were previously at separate parts of the opening but now after Tusneo’s movements they were a mere four meters from one another. No ill will seemingly showing itself just yet. He was so in tune with the boy that he didn’t even bother to respond to his final question that was hidden within the rhythm, but instead answering the question asking how he did with his introduction. “Yea my man that was awesome! Er, SpiderMan, sorry.” Tsuneo said raising his hands bent at the elbow with his forearms raised upwards when he apologized correcting himself stating his name. He let his arms down after doing the aforementioned actions then he paced around looking at the area still listening to SpiderMan speak.

“Ha, no we don’t all do that it just rhymed with my name and I went for it y’know? I don’t know those other guys but if they’re all funny like you I should definitely meet them.”

Tsuneo said with a smile and a laugh before bending over coming across a rusted over shuriken laying in the grass. He grabbed the shuriken and inspected it quickly before throwing it at a nearby tree. Tsuneo would always keep a happy face but on the inside he wondered what this boy was doing here within Konoha from Kirigakure, that was quite a travel after all. He seemed to know people from the Leaf but not people that Tsuneo knew and it raised a red flag within Tsuneo’s mind. “What’s with the third degree? You’re in my village SiderMan, what are you doing here?” The young man spoke after turning back to SpiderMan and putting emphasis on the word ‘you’. He didn’t want the conversation to steer into an interrogation but being from somewhere where if you don’t commit a crime then you become a victim, he had learned to question everything and force a smile while you do so to avoid suspicion.

Just then a wild animal rushed from within the guise of the dense forest as cover into the small area that SpiderMan and Tsuneo were occupying. Tsuneo’s fingers were being charged electrically very quickly and he would make a finger gun with his hand pointing it at the lion that made its appearance. “Bang bang.” Tsuneo said under his breath just before five total bullets rushed from his fingers at the beast. He bent his thumb at the knuckle with each shot imitating a real gun with every shot. Each of the five bullets struck the lion’s head between the eyebrows. It wouldn’t do much damage but it would for sure slow the animal down. It snuck up on Tsuneo how could it have done that? SpiderMan had caught Tsuneo off guard and thus he let his guard down, he shouldn’t have let that happen. The lion stuttered its movements as it was hit by five of the shock bullets. Tsuneo jumped back to where he entered the arena across from Xiao creating some space between him and the beast. While he was in the air jumping back Tsuneo grabbed the kunai that he recently put back in the holster and threw it at the lion aiming to pierce its paw holding it in place. As the weapon was in the air Tsuneo shot another ball of lightning at the end of the hilt making it move faster and harder to dodge, the lion would surely be halted in its movements as it let out a loud primal roar of pain.

“Did you bring that thing here SpiderMan? Jesus that thing looks hungry.” Tsuneo looked at the boy he just met letting out a sigh of relief. The brief moment of safety would also bring a moment of clarity hoping that the boy would come up with an idea on how to get to safety or how to dispose of this animal. Normally he wouldn't hurt an animal but it had come seeming hungry and pissed like it was being territorial or something and it was either Tsuneo or the lion, and that isn't really a choice, it's always the shinobi.

788 | 1,646 TWC

Xiao

Xiao

D-rank
Yea my man that was awesome! Er, SpiderMan, sorry.” the little shinobi stated much to Xiao's surprise, the little genin had a lot of spunk much like Xiao himself. Time was going forward for the little spider, that was for sure and the more time he spent in this world the more time he had grown increasingly unhinged and thrown caution to the wind. Not that he was losing his mind or any such matter but rather that the young Spider had truly found that plans never tended to go the way one wished no matter the amount of energy input all came down to the web of fate and if this little shinobi was here mirroring his own personality then it indicated that the web of fate's latest thread had lead him to a someone worthy of note.

As the young Tsuneo corrected him in how the greeting was more coincidence than anything else the young spider face palmed and sighed, he had made a fool of himself yet again "Man, everytime I try to make a cool entrance I always manage to screw it up..." he muttered to himself shaking his head thinking for a moment of how Haka would scold him for such foolishness if she were here. He was a comedy of errors to be sure, but that was something he could pride himself on atleast not being the smartest or the strongest but certainly the one who rushed head first into combat and joked about the entire way through.

As Tsuneo hurled the shuriken outward the orb weaving spider watched as it spun in the air, the kid had a natural aptitude for it "Heh, man you got some keen eyes there" he stated in a complimentary way to Tsuneo as he mimic'd the action of throwing a shuriken something we wasn't all that skilled at often opting to take on improvised weaponry instead.

“What’s with the third degree? You’re in my village SiderMan, what are you doing here?” he was asked which caused Xiao to stroke his chin for a moment truly thinking on it for a moment before laughing, Tsuneo was in fact right "I mean, you're not wrong" he laughed "The Chuunin Exams are coming up y'know, so I'm trying to visit my buddies, make sure everybody is on the up and up and trying their best. Sounds stupid to have friends from so far away but what can I say I like to mix it up." the spider nin stated with a smile to the little Tsuneo being quite open, thinking on it actually he hadn't actually lied even to his enemies really, it just seemed to be something he was somewhat incapable of doing. Perhaps the forces of law bound him too tightly to their will. Before he could finish the sentence it was seen that a wild beast rushed within the area much to Xiao's surprise.

The animals in Kirigakure tended to insect, reptile or aquatic. All slime and poison really, not like Konoha's abundance of wolves bears and a variety of other fauna that looked more cuddly and cute when in a candid moment.

Before he could react, Tsuneo shot out five electric based bullets much to Xiao's delight "Dang that's cool, if I could actually use elements I'd love to do that stuff" he stated making a mental note of the technique, perhaps there was some way he could do it through webbing or simple chakra but as of now he hadn't any idea outside of basic concepts. As the bullets fired and struck the noble lion Xiao quickly posed in a quick position letting loose webbing to ensure it was subdued - but it was when he saw the kunai fly towards the animal. It was just an animal, Xiao instinctively leaped upward taking the Kunai into his own shoulder as he felt the pain seering deep into his shoulder blade as he fell forward rolling towards the webbed lion as he so too took the burst of lightning directly to his shin feeling the tingling seering pain and yet placing his hand on the back of the beast. It's breathing deep and shallow showing it's fear. Looking to Tsuneo, Xiao was quite forgiving especially of genin they didn't know much more than he did nor did they have Verdandi to treat them peace nor Haka to teach discipline.

Locking eyes with the boy he responded in jest "Spider Man, not Lion Man, though I think this power set woulda been a bit better...no, this is just a guy who got a bit lost...we can't punish him for following his nature, y'know" Xiao stated keeping his hand on the panting Lion who looked hungry and ready to lash out. Stroking him behind the ears Xiao let the sweet release of dopamine wash over the lion through the nerves in most animals ears that released the soothing chemical, touching and massaging it to allow the Lion to slowly calm.

"He's hungry, If he wasn't so hungry he wouldn't come to the area y'know? Animals are a lot smarter than we think, they know humans have a tendency to be...uhh, violent. I mean we humans. Humans that are us....humans." Xiao stated, knowing when it came to biology it was hard to pinpoint exactly what he was in the first place being a spider who became a man or perhaps a boy who became a spider or something in between.

"Natures usually, y'know...balanced...but if this guy's hungry that means somethings up." Xiao stated thinking for a moment trying to work out how to get rid of a giant Lion without it attacking the two now that it had faced the shock of raiton energy "Anyone doing any deforestation or poaching you know of my wandering buddy?"

King Sloth

King Sloth

D-rank
Tsuneo watched as the SpiderMan lunged in the way of his kunai and took it to the shoulder. It impaled the boy and blood spilling followed suit, that’s just what happens when you get impaled by a ninja tool. Tsuneo stopped shooting at the lion now that SpiderMan was in the way caring for the lion. “What are you doing bro!? I coulda killed you!” Tsuneo said in shock, he wasn’t sure exactly what the plan was from SpiderMan, it’s not like the kunai would have killed this monster, it’s possible that the kunai wouldn’t even hurt such a meaty beast but he did take the kunai in his shoulder. It was a little crazy to see. He hadn’t seen such a heroic feat for an animal from anyone other than himself. It made Tsuneo feel bad as he sucked his teeth and looked to the ground. His actions reminded himself of how he used to be back in Otogakure, this wasn’t him. Tsuneo had never hurt an animal, he just didn’t think he was fast enough to dodge the lion’s strike so he decided to defend himself from afar before it had the chance to strike. Tsuneo rubbed his neck listening to the SpiderMan saying he wasn’t a LionMan, even though it would have looked better and had better physical attributes. The sentence had made Tsuneo feel a little better, quipping about the situation released some of the tension the boy had felt after his actions.

He watched as SpiderMan patted the beast’s back and it seemingly calmed down slightly. The once growling animal calmed down and purred at its new master. It even went to lick the boy’s face if he would allow such a thing to happen. No way Tsuneo would let that happen, he loved animals but a lion eats meat and wouldn’t let such a big mouth near his face. But he was grateful to SpiderMan for stopping Tsuneo from making a terrible mistake that would have hurt his soul for some time. SpiderMan had a funny way of talking and Tsuneo liked it, his clumsy way of talking made Tsuneo feel like he wasn’t alone in his ways of going about things and he liked that. They were from different villages but they could be friends if SpiderMan could forgive Tsuneo’s rash actions against this beast. “Yeah, us humans.” Tsuneo said emphasizing the word humans just as SpiderMan had done in his speaking and smiled when he did so.

“Poaching, huh? Now that you mention it I have been hearing some strange noises around here. All metal-like y’know?” Tsuneo was speaking in half truths, the young man had heard whispers of such things possibly happening in the area but never took them seriously. He didn’t know what he could do being so new to the village he didn’t have any say within the village itself should the happenings come from higher up in the village. Tsuneo walked to the lion he had shot at before as he reflect on the word poaching. Is that what he himself just attempted? Maybe not, but murdering was on his mind in the name of defence. He wasn’t going to die from a lion after everything he’s been through. The lion was wary at first jerking his head backward when Tsuneo got close acting as if the boy had been a threat which wasn’t unfounded in thought. Tsuneo raised his hands to show the lion that he was no longer a threat to it as he moved closer patting the lion’s back as SpiderMan did and then moving his hand to its ear to rub it as SpiderMan was currently doing. It worked too, the lion now was purring more than it had before, it was if the lion was forgiving Tsuneo for his previous actions and it made the young man feel good, shown by an ever growing smile across his face.

Tsuneo patted the lion once more and made his way out of the area. “Follow me SpiderMan, we’re gonna find these sorry sons’o’bitches.” Tsuneo said with determination in his voice. The boy couldn’t wait to put these men to justice. His eyes squinted as he walked hoping SpiderMan wouldn’t be so disgusted by Tsuneo to follow him. He was determined and ready to put the lion killers to justice. The two were shinobi and they were going to put their skills to the test, the hunted will become the hunted. The lion itself even seemed to be on their side. As they walked the lion’s stomping feet could be heard behind the two following them. Gun shots could be heard and it startled the lion. The rumors were true then… Tsuneo turned to calm the lion as it whimpered, the boy patted its back. “We have to stop them SpiderMan.” His voice lowered as he was saddened by the thought of other lions falling victim to people trying to kill them for their teeth and claws.
862 | 2,508 TWC

Xiao

Xiao

D-rank
As Tsuneo exclaimed his concern Xiao couldn't help but laugh "Probably, hey definitely probably..." he stated as he placed his hand over the kunai and began to remove it as he bent it back and forth attempting to dislodge the blade as it soon cut loose but also widened the flesh about his person as he did so, blood trickling out but the little spider knew it would only be a matter of time before it congealed and clotted as was the nature of the venom chakra in his blood but so too the artistry of the shinobi. Their weapons did tend to be elegant and with elegant weapons came elegant cuts.

"I mean it's just a hunch" Xiao stated as he scratched the back of the beast gently in a circular pattern firmly yet not intrusively to ensure the beast knew it was a deliberate act of kindness. The big cats were just cats after all and had the same mentality as the typical household cat just enlarged in all regards including their apetite and instinct, a big vessel demanded a large filling after all "But hey, any lead is a good lead as long as it leads us somewhere significant" he stated calmly with a smile as he looked to the beast who seemed to be becoming much more complacent.

His new ally made it's way towards the Lion itself much to the delight of Xiao who peered to the shinobi with a friendly smile "He's just a bit kitten, they're dumb but that's all they are don't worry" he stated calmly thinking of how Haka would look at him if she truly knew his love and respect for all things natural. He was after all the fangless spider, the vegetarian unmei from a clan of literal cannibals and yet whenever he was home hiding this fact was a common occurence for the young red masked webslinger.

"Don't worry, y'know, don't feel guilty or anything. You acted on an impulse, it's what we're taught since we're kids y'know? It's the shinobi way to strike first, It's in part why I'm not a big fan of violence myself, I don't like being controlled" he jested but there was brutal honesty within his statement, he truly did hate the shinobi system especially it's usage of children in war and honing them to kill one another, his never kill policy was always a strong badge of pride for the shinobi as a way to defy said system but he often wondered if merely changing his own way was enough to change a world with more children being introduced daily to a school that taught them the art of warfare.

Xiao gave a thumbs up to Tsuneo as he hopped to his feet "Sure thing my new friend, lead the way" he stated with a cheerful chirp as he placed his hands behind his back following along with Tsuneo's own path with a cheerful disposition despite the blood trickling from his shoulder. "The web will dissipate in about thirty minutes, nature of the dust particles I guess so don't worry he's fine..." he stated calmly as two gunshots were heard causing the spider nin to raise an eyebrow "...Well...I think you're right my friend, I think you're right"

Spoiler:

King Sloth

King Sloth

D-rank
As Tsuneo’s hand pet on the beast’s back he couldn’t help but to think of its family being killed and sold off for profit. It disgusted the young man to the point of anger. He watched as Xiao pulled out the dagger from his shoulder commenting on how his skin would heal and not bleed much after thirty minutes. It was odd to see him say something about a web on the wound itself. Apparently he was a spider, dope. That could be useful knowledge to Tsuneo for their upcoming mission they were setting themselves on. After the gunshots rang out Xiao would state that he agreed with Tsuneo about the two having to stop them and that’s what they were going to do. Tsuneo bent down to the lion’s ear whispering in its ear, “Don’t worry buddy, we’re gonna stop this.” with sencerity in his voice he meant it. The rough coarse hair of the maine that rested gently on the lion’s neck rubbed against Tsuneo’s face as he whispered into the beasts ear.

The boy then leaped on top of the lion with his legs wrapping around the lions ribs. Tsuneo’s right arm stretched outward in front of them into the forest toward the sounds of the gunshots. “Onward and Outward! We have oppositions to halt!” The boy was more whimsical now that he had something to do. His mind was on a mission and his body was ready. Tsuneo wasn’t sure how to make the lion move on cue so he was kind of just sitting there for a moment. He kicked at the ribs slightly trying to get the beast to move but nothing happened. Tsuneo looked at SpiderMan and shrugged his shoulders, “I don’t know how to make this thing work. Does it need gas?” he said laughing, slightly embarrassed after everything that had just happened. Tsuneo rubbed the lion’s mane, his fingers barely going through the rough hairs it seemingly pinched the lion to the point of unpleasantness. It showed by the jerking of the beasts head back toward Tsuneo. But he wasn’t going to get off that easily. He wanted to ride the lion and it would happen god dammit. The boy grabbed the lion’s mane and pulled roughly. With that the boy was off on the back of the lion. He almost didn’t stay atop the beast, it took off so quick. “Aha! Here we go SpiderMan, let’s get it!”

The boy was off, his short cut brown hair was flopping in the wind and his legs did the same with every stride of the beast. He was happy he was able to help this beast find his own sort of closure. Hopefully he and SpiderMan could allow it to find it by stopping these poachers. The sound of his ninja tools clanging about in his pouches could be heard as he rode atop the beast and its mighty muscles.
[Exito]
505 | 3,013
  • Training Seal of the Thief King [C-Rank] | 1,000

• Training Seal of the Thief King: Release [C-Rank] | 1,000

• Training Lightning Release: Javelin [C-Rank] | 1,000
    • Discarding 13 WC

Xiao

Xiao

D-rank
Xiao watched as he could see the cogs turning in Tsuneo's mind he knew he was certainly making the right choice in risking his life. Though the little orb weaver was hardly a threat to...well, anyone at all really. When it came to action and adventure he took a back seat to the human element that he found much more interesting and namely the 'heart' that extended into all things with a spirit. Though not a jashinist nor worshipper of Kaguya he did have a spirituality about him worshipping...well, anything and nothing all at once. Xiao was a torn page in the middle of a novel's climactic twist, he was the one curly fry in a bag of fries that nobody knows how it got there, he was the option of root beer when cola just would not do, in short he was that overlooked and yet infuriatingly significant instance in many things. Today that 'thing' would happen to be an animals life and Xiao took that as a win. He watched as Tsuneo's face was visibily confused by his comments on his arachnid liek body "Hey...What can I say when you're in Kiri you've gotta atleast be three types of screwed up and I've only got one, that's a B+ in my books" he jested as Tsuneo knelt next to the lion calming him gently as he spoke in hushed tones causing Xiao to watch the boy with a smile hidden behind his mask "Good to see you guys have the strong hearts you've claimed to have since....jeez, I guess since the first Hokage. Don't forget that Tsuneo my man, it's what's kept me sane...well somewhat sane....well look the point is the more powerful we get, the more we can use it to protect others that noone else can...uhh or as my ma used to say with great power comes great responsibility." Xiao remarked as Tsuneo continued caring for the beast with a grace that only one of the ancient summoners would be able to muster.  Wherever or whoever Tsuneo was he had a natural talent for hospitality and kindness and that could quite easily translate into somebody who so too could make a great leader of men.

As Tsuneo effortlessly managed to tame the lion Xiao's eyes widened "Wow! Hey, You gotta have some lion link - did the Inuzuka get an upgrade while I wasn't looking?" he remarked in a somewhat genuine way but mostly still keeping to his toying nature whether by opponent or ally though with Tsuneo he could sense something deeper not out of any psychic abilities or latent clan power but rather he was a believer in fate and if he had found a young boy in the woods who managed to tame a lion - the regal animal of the wild, the king of the jungle - and ride it forward towards battle that certainly indicated that fate was perhaps weaving something for Xiao to observe though the concept of a perfect mastery was shortly cut short as Tsuneo proved his mortality to the fate weaver who smiled and began to laugh slapping his leg at the joke "Maybe you're grabbing the wrong steering wheel?" the spider jested as Tsuneo soon found his mark on the lions mane perhaps he wasn't there yet but by god was he going to be one day and Xiao was definitely going to help him achieve that goal if he could possibly do so.  "Whoah, You're a regular thunder cat my friend! Dang....You sure you're not a beefed up Inuzuka?" Xiao jested with a grin as he began to websling alongside Tsuneo, his wrists flicking to and fro as they shot from them the fluid that allowed him to soar through forests and cities like a leaf on the wind.

Read for the next mission and ready for a budding friendship with yet another Konohagakure shinobi.

-
[EXIT]

Spoiler:

Strength D - D3( 3480/1700)
Ether Fist: Spinning Top - C Rank - 1780/1000

700 - D - 買おン田あ [Kaontā - Purchase Refund] 780/750

20 to Shadow Realm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.