You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Looking for RP Partners in Konoha Empty Looking for RP Partners in Konoha Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:21 pm

Morino

Morino

D-rank
Good day fellow writers.

I'm shooting this out in hopes of finding some RP partners. At best, something long-term with plot buildup in order to further both our characters in development and beyond. I'd love to weave a story together, riddled with drama, angst, and what have you, and am eager to begin a journey here. I want to take Morino down the path of the ANBU as well, so if anyone's open to furthering him on that course, that's always a plus. Let me know if you have ideas, or would simply like to take a crack at a thread and see where that may lead. I'm open to anything.

And I know the title says 'RP Partners in Konoha', but please, if anyone from other villages wishes to roleplay with Morino as well, let me know!

Sincerly, Mori.

2Looking for RP Partners in Konoha Empty Re: Looking for RP Partners in Konoha Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:47 pm

Takao

Takao

S-rank
I'm always down for threads in Konoha. Feel free to hit me up on Discord (I'm Takao in the Saga discord, or Kris#0191) or you can PM me and we can work out some plotstuffs!

3Looking for RP Partners in Konoha Empty Re: Looking for RP Partners in Konoha Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:50 pm

Shippo

Shippo

D-rank
Don't know if you're still looking, but I'm always ready for a thread or two.

4Looking for RP Partners in Konoha Empty Re: Looking for RP Partners in Konoha Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:32 pm

Chiaki

Chiaki

A-rank
Woild lo e to rp! I am new and would like to rp about anything

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.