You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sweet Revenge [Iwagakure - A] Empty Sweet Revenge [Iwagakure - A] Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:38 pm

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
Mission name: Sweet Revenge
Mission rank: A
Objective: Assassinate the Iwa attackers.
Reward: 500
Mission description: The Nuke-Nin who attacked Iwa have successfully ran away from the battle. We have received information about their whereabouts, and have discovered that they are plotting another attack, but with a far greater force. You are to inflitrate their hideout in The Land Of Iron, and assassinate them, without making a big fuss.
Mission details: You will get a map with the hideout's exact coordinates. The hideout is basically a good big old fortress/castle, made from stone bricks. The outer walls are at least a meter thick, and are extremely hard to break through. The castle is composed of numerous corridors and rooms, which would make it seem more like a dungeon than the average castle. The ceilings are low and lighting is dim. The castle is full of goons, all grown up men who are as strong as an average D rank shinobi. After defeating at least 10 of these goons, you will find a room with Hanzai and Satsugai, who you will then fight and try to kill. Return back to Iwa, with a wordcount of 2500.

Hanzai:

Satsugai:

2Sweet Revenge [Iwagakure - A] Empty Re: Sweet Revenge [Iwagakure - A] Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:21 pm

Takao

Takao

S-rank
I can't see anything wrong with it. Another moderator can correct me if I'm wrong, but if nobody else can see anything, Sweet Revenge is Approved.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.