View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

N'Jobu Aburame

N'Jobu Aburame

C-rank
A Path to a Better Life [ Mission | NK | Alexa Hyuuga] GhEc1DS

A Path to a Better Life [ Mission | NK | Alexa Hyuuga] Y5cRJCX

Mission name: Path to a better life.
Mission rank: C-rank.
Objective: Convince citizens a better life awaits them in the four great nations.
Reward: 300 ryo + 2 EP
Mission Description: Stubborn groups have chosen to remain in dangerous areas, or are being recruited by criminal groups. Convince them that there is more than the life of poverty and theft which awaits them here.
Development References: What Lies Beneath Event.
Mission Details: In the Excavation site, shinobi will find a group of refugee candidates who have chosen to remain with an independent tribe in the desert. There is a C-ranked shinobi who has recruited them, he has Wind and Water natures and all B-rank and lower library techniques for his elements and Ninjutsu. The tribe representative is not inherently violent, ninja can debate him or choose to fight him to overcome his influence on the citizens. If this mission is done with another Player Character in opposition who is taking the Encourage Independence unaffiliated mission, both participants may claim rewards for both missions as if they had completed them when handing in the reward for this mission.
Word Count Requirement: 1500

Alexa Hyuga

Alexa Hyuga

D-rank
Alexa blinked when she had read the mission. What sort of mission was this? Convincing citizen to join the great Nations? Taking a swig of the bottle of 'Generous Jack's Finest', the wanna-be privateer eyed the letter once more with one eye closed as if that would somehow change the content of the letter to reveal its true purpose. Nope. Still the same content. Well... Fine. Why her though? Of all the Konoha-nin, she was probably the last person they should pick to talk someone into joining Konoha. Not that she minded doing so, she could sing like a Siren (give or take a couple of false notes) if it all boiled down to doing so but she wasn't exactly the ah... soft speech kind of person.

It couldn't be helped though. Despite her charade to avoid being appointed that mission, the unnerving smile of Administration on the verge of knocking her out of the building with great ardour had eventually pushed the kunoichi to move on and deal with the ordeal as it came. The fact it was a C-rank mission and that there would be another shinobi joining her on this missive had yet to be registered, but what was the worst that could happen? Him taking her bottle? He wouldn't dare.

Sluggishly, she would start to walk to the gate where she was to meet her companion. Hopefully he or she would not be the up-tight sort that couldn't stand a joke, swear or drink as that would be the most dreaded thing to bear while doing this mission. Far worse than the beating heat of Sunagakure itself which was a hell in its own right. The thirst it caused was unquenchable but the supply of drinks limited. Pure agony, really, and yet Konoha Adminstration was heartless enough to send her to a land without water. Why? Why would they send a privateer, ship-bound and with the sea as their one true love in a gods-forsaken country where no ship nor sea was to be found? That unspoken S-rank mission! The dare!

Better to drown her mind in something good, Alexa took another swig to forget the atrocious hardships Administration had given her, waiting somewhat impatiently for her mission partner to appear. She wanted to get this over with so she could nap in the shadow of a palm tree or something.

N'Jobu Aburame

N'Jobu Aburame

C-rank
As he prepared to head over to the main tent for his assignment, N’Jobu wondered just wat missions he would be tasked with this time. His last mission clearing out plants was a bit lackluster in general, save for the random shinobi who was easily dispatched. “Hopefully I get to do something a bit more interesting than pluck flowers and kill scorpions,” he lamented to himself. He got out from his cot and grabbed his bow and placed it on his back with the string across his chest. He draped his Basotho blanket over himself and headed out towards the main camp. The day was a breezy one, with the dust kicking up from the floor and into the fact of anyone who had the unfortunate pleasure of walking outside. He covered his mouth and nose his blanket to void inhaling the sand as he made his way. Within a few moments, he had reached the main tent and walked in to speak with the mission coordinator.

“I’m N’Jobu. I’m here for my next assignment,” he spoke to the coordinator. She handed him a mission scroll and waved him off as she went back to doing whatever she was doing. N’Jobu didn’t really care to look any further into her actions and simply unfurled the scroll to read its contents. “So...seems I need to convince some stragglers to come with me and join the village. Should be simple enough I suppose. Only thing I need to worry about is the C rank shinobi with them and I’m golden. Looks like I have a partner to. Guess I should go meet them I suppose,” he mused to himself. He furled the scroll once more and placed it into his pocket. He pulled back the curtain for the tent and walked back out heading towards the gate leading to the excavation site where his partner should be waiting.

Walking towards the gate was a bit more of a pain with the wind but the closer he got to the gate, the wind seemed to die down and calm the sand being blown about. With much of the sand and wind dissipated, he lowered the blanket from his face and retrieved his bow from his back to hold with his left had so that he was prepared for whatever he may face outside the gates. He caught the glimpse of a female shinobi wearing a leaf forehead protector waiting at the gate, apparently drinking something. As he approached he got a better glimpse of the blonde haired kunoichi with striking red eyes. N’Jobu walked over to her and began to lay out his plan with her. “Name is N’Jobu. Looks like we have a simple enough mission. Just have to convince some stragglers to come with us back to the village. Hopefully should be relatively easy. Let’s hurry up and get a move on towards the excavation site and get this done. I don’t want to be out here all day,” he spoke out as he turned out of the gate and began moving. He figured she would introduce herself along the way as he didn’t want to waste too much time with pleasantries. He didn’t wait to see if she followed, but he was sure she likely would. If not it wouldn’t be much of a problem anyways.

The excavation site was about 5 kilometers away so it would take a few minutes to reach the site. He decided to pick up the pace a little bit and have a bit of fun while they were trekking through the wasteland that had become the ruins of Sunagakure. His traceur instincts kicked in as he traced a path through the sea of glass obstacles and destroyed buildings towards the camp. He didn’t stop to look back but he figured the kunoichi would be somewhere close by, if not she would catch up eventually. After some route tracing, he came up upon the target site and slowed himself up. He took a covert position behind some rubble facing the encampment and began to scope out the area for any potential threats as well as ingress and egress points so that they could get in and out in a hurry should things go south. With pieces of a plan in mind, he waited for his comrade to appear to discuss a further course of action.

WC: 746

Alexa Hyuga

Alexa Hyuga

D-rank
The wind itself was a welcome gift to every sailor, if not a tad too warm, but that sun... The sun burned brightly into her eyes, her skin seemingly sizzling as all the liquid she drank felt like it evaporated just as fast. Man, this land should have been redubbed to the Land of Thirst rather than that of the wind. Brooding softly on every insult she could think about, her attention was caught by a looming shadow getting closer. A caramel person, styled black locks. Her eyebrow would raise, his exotic appearance a welcome distraction of the Land o' Nonsense they were in. Khaki blanket, grey clothes. A bit dark for this place, but then again... she was not the one to talk with her black sailor shirt and skirt, both having red trimming. The white scarf around her neck being the only piece of the outfit not belonging to the uniform was also her favourite piece.

Upon his arrival he would introduce himself as N'Jobu, muttering something about the mission and making it clear he wanted to get over this rather quickly. He sure wasn't the type to slack around, huh? Barely waiting for her own introduction, which consisted of a single, "'lexa" anyway, impatient N'Jobu was already on the move. And he moved fast with that, forcing her almost to start working. These land lubbers sure were a pain to deal with, never holding up to enjoy life to its fullest, did they? Shuffling behind him, the point of arrival would take a 5 kilometres walk. Too far for Alexa's taste, mostly because such a trek emptied her bottle of rum and left her without much else but a flask of water to drink from. She'd swear under her breath, cursing this damned land without seas to sail.

But eventually they would arrive - finally - at the spot. N'Jobu hid himself from sight, instantly observing the whole area for all kinds of exit spots and potential threats. Alexa was somewhat perplexed at how serious he was taking this all, herself being far less caring about such things and taking them as they came. She had more of a chaotic hands-on approach where troubles would be dealt with as they came up, winging it either with good training or a drunken haze. So... Alexa didn't hide. She just stood there, about to sip the empty bottle she was still holding in her hands before she realised there was nothing in it. Feeling like that was a cue to sober up, she'd blink and sigh.

"Aight, so... We jus' be walkin' in and talkin' to them folks. Tell 'em 'bout Konoha's beautiful lands or somethin'."

Moving ahead after having said her words, she suddenly stopped in her tracks realising that, perhaps, N'Jobu wanted to add something to the strategy of talking to refugees. Turning around to hear his two-cents on the matter, she'd make a mental note about it and then proceed with her initial plan of walking to that camp in a casual way. Being spotted as she approached, a few of them would stand up and take up arms just in case. Alexa raised her hands, showing she held no ill intent, and moved on without a care in the world.

"Jus' here to parlay, mate." :|
"Parlay?"
"What's the word... Talk! Jus' here to talk."
"Wait here, we'll get the chief"
"Waitin' right 'ere, I am."

And so she stopped, swaying a little on the tip of her toes and the balls of her feet, arms crossed and lips pursed as she waited for them to return. Whatever N'Jobu would be doing, Alexa hoped he'd do it good.

Total: 1034

N'Jobu Aburame

N'Jobu Aburame

C-rank
Within a few moments, his comrade arrived upon the scene. She was holding what seemed to be a bottle of something which most likely not water. “Is she drinking? She can’t be drunk right now…” he thought to himself with a bit of concern. She tried to drink from the almost completely empty bottle before apparently realizing her folly and sighed in disappointment. She opened her mouth and began to speak in a slurred odd dialact which he had not heard before, "Aight, so... We jus' be walkin' in and talkin' to them folks. Tell 'em 'bout Konoha's beautiful lands or somethin'." Upon hearing her words escape from her mouth, his fears seemed all but confirmed. “Oh god, this won’t end well. I suppose I should have an exit strategy should things go inevitably south,” he lamented to himself. He tried to hide his concern but it was likely to have shown through as he began speaking to Alexa, or rather Lexa, as she called herself. “Look, try to be calm and collected when approaching this. We don’t know what’s waiting for us and it could be a trap. Try not to cause a scene,” he instructed although he feared she was not even listening.

With little to no regard for anything he had just uttered, Alexa turned and walked out into the open with no concern for the consequences of her actions. The few ninjas guarding the encampment grabbed their weapons and surrounded Alexa as she put her hands in the air, continuing to move towards the entrance. She began to speak up to the guard who asked her to wait right there as one of the guards went to retrieve the leader of the group. N’Jobu let out a frustrated sigh as he dug his face into his palm with annoyance for her actions. Realizing that his comrade was likely in a poor situation, he moved into a more defensive positon so that he could provide assistance and back up quickly. He scaled a broken pillar up to a higher floor of an abandoned building which overlooked the camp. After setting himself in a good position he removed the bow from his back and took it in his left hand. He drew and arrow from its quiver and knocked it in preparation for a counter attack should anything happen to his comrade. He watched closely like a fly on the wall as what appeared to be the leader which was described in the mission dossier emerged from the gate into the encampment. Luckily, it appeared that he was not hostile at the time but did approach Alexa with a bit of caution. He was a stout and bear like shinobi who towered over Alexa and began to speak with a booming voice. “Who are you and what do you want little girl?” he barked at her. N’Jobu watched closely and drew back his bow string with concern for what she would reply with. “Hopefully she doesn’t get herself killed…”

WC: 509

Alexa Hyuga

Alexa Hyuga

D-rank
“Who are you and what do you want little girl?”

The booming voice of the man before her sounded like a siren, loud and clear, and mostly oriented to give her a splitting headache. He'd make a fine mist horn for her ship, were it not for the fact he had an entire torso, head, burly muscles and authority. Were he younger, she might have tried fluttering her eyelashes at him, but that sort of luck wouldn't be with her today. Or... any day she was spending in this Wind country here.

"Th' name is Alexa Hyuga, mate. Konoha sendin' messengers to see how yer holdin' up. Bein' a cap'n of a ship meself, I can't say i'm a great fan of the warmth o' this land 'ere. What with the thirst an' all. We's concerned ye wee peeps might be sufferin' the same drought."

She'd sway a little on her feet, blinking as if to remind herself she was in the here and now, doing a mission. Speaking about the land and the drought made her thirsty, pushing her to take a sip of her water canteen before stepping forward and holding the flask up in offer.

"Come on, let's share a drink in good faith, aye?"

The chieftain would look cautiously at the bottle like it was some poison.

"Tis just water, mate. I ain't drinkin' no poison. An' no rum either since that 'un ran out a while ago... Sorry 'bout that. Would 'ave made a better offer, I recon."

He'd accept the bottle, sniff it, take a brief taste and, seeing it didn't taste half as bad as he had imagined, simply tuck it away to keep it for himself. His caution would only slightly waver, scrutinising the less-than-ideal diplomat before him.

"Why would Konoha even care?"
"This sandbox ain't no place for kids 'fter what these jerks did to the lands 'ere. I understand them adults are tough 'n all, but think about the wee ones. Konoha has... trees. Big 'uns, with cool shadows, fruits. Plenty o' rivers, housing. Is a good land even if I prefer a rockin' ship under me feet, but 't has a future bright and warm."

Her words made the chieftain think, but didn't really convince him just yet. As he'd look back to take a look at the group of people gathered under him, Alexa did about the same to see if she could spot N'Jobu somewhere for she had somewhat expected him to show up and come talk with her. Was he really that of a worry-wart he felt a need to remain hidden? Or maybe he was just shy. Most guys her ages were shy, weren't they?

Their gazes meeting again, the chieftain would fold his arms. A sign he was not convinced and about to state his disapproval of her visit. She'd not wait for him to speak.

"Ain't forcin' ye, capn. You like this place, I get ya. Some like sand between them toes. Jus' want to have you think 'bout it. Plenty of peeps to meet in the Land of Fire.", she briefly lowered her eyes and turned around. Taking a few steps away, she'd halt again for a last word. "I'll be nappin' under the shadow for a bit. And ah, nice sharin' a drink with ye."

Leaving the chieftain to his thoughts, Alexa would return to the place where she had left N'Jobu, only to come to the conclusion he wasn't there any longer as he had moved to find a better vantage point. She'd frown something, shrug her shoulders and flop down trying to enjoy what little shadow there was to be found while all together saddened she now was missing her water canteen as well. This sure was a bad day for a sailor.

Total: 1694

N'Jobu Aburame

N'Jobu Aburame

C-rank
As he watched from his perch, Alexa began to speak with the large shinobi. Surprisingly she didn't appear to insult the man or say something silly in her drunken state but the conversation was still young. She appeared to offer up a water bottle to the man who cautiously took it from her and took as swig before pocketing the bottle for his own keeping I assume. Their conversation continued to take place as the large man's posture seemed to indicate that her words were having little affect to change his mind. Soon, Alexa would make one final statement before walking back to the spot which he had left her originally as she plotted down on the ground seemingly defeated by her inability to change the mans mind.

Figuring he should probably step in some time and try to smooth things over, he placed the arrow back onto its quiver and gently released the tension on his bow string to avoid drying firing damage. Seeing this, N'Jobu decided to take matters into his own hand and jumped down from his perch and landed directly in front of Alexa and the chieftain who turned his attention to N'Jobu. "Who are you?!" the man shouted at N'Jobu. "My Name is N'Jobu and I'm here with Alexa. Now we need you to leave this place and come to the village as it's not safe here for you all to remain here," replied in a serious tone. The chieftan uncrossed his arms and dropped his arms to his sides, clenching his fists in clear aggravation. "We've been doing just fine with me protecting everyone kid! Who do you think you are?!" he belted back as he began to reach for the large sword adorning his back. "Look, we don't want to fight you but if that is what it will take, I suppose we have no choice..." N'Jobu lamented to the chieftan. He made a quick tiger seal before commanding a swarm of his parasitic insects into the ground to lay a trap for the chieftan who would likely fall for it.

He jumped back slightly to give himself some space as he grabbed an arrow from his quiver and readied his bow aimed at the chieftan. "Last warning...Are you sure you want to do this?" N'Jobu propositioned to the now visually enraged chief. In a blind rage, the chieftan rushed N'Jobu with his large sword ready to cleave anyone who stood in his way in half. Two other guardsmen joined the fight as well as the rushed in from either side of the chief. Given their small size compared to their bulky leader, they were considerably faster than him but it was clear they were no real shinobi. As the moved forward, they trigger N'Jobu's trap and were immediately ensnared in a black swarm of insects which completely immobilized them in their tracks. "Alexa! Could use a bit of help here..." he yelled back to his comrade who would hopefully step in and assist somehow. Without any more hesitation, he let loose his arrow from his trusty bow and watched as it pierced through the air as it streaked forward. In his rage, it appeared as though the chieftan did not even try to dodge the arrow as it hit him square in the chest which temporarily stopped him in his tracks. "You will pay for that you worm!" He shouted in an angry rage as he snapped the shaft and tossed it aside. Realizing this was not the best scenario, N'Jobu retreated back slightly closer to where his comrade was in an attempt to gain some tactical advantages. He was unsure of the capabilities of his fellow leaf nin, but he hoped they would be useful. Even if not, she could serve as a valuable distraction.

WC: 651

Chakra | Hive Count:

Alexa Hyuga

Alexa Hyuga

D-rank
Just as she was about to rest her arms in her neck and take a nap against the rock nearby, the distant mumble of N'Jobu's could be heard as he tried to talk his way through it in turn. The nap was tempting, but curiosity won over the lazy cat and so Alexa stood back up to take a peek at what was happening. Her partner-in-crimes stood there, holding the tribe's leader at bow's point, threatening him. Alexa's jaw dropped, surprised he was choosing the rough route. Closing her mouth again, she stood up and dusted the sand of her clothes, then heard him shout for help. Considering parlay having come to an end, it was time to ring the cannon's sound.

In for a penny, in for a pound.

She would run in to meet up with him. Two guards were snared in a nest of flies, or bugs, or something. The chieftain was charging in, an arrow stuck in his chest, unhappy and eager to beat up the bug shooter that was her ally. Forming the bird, tiger, boar hand seals, a gust of wind expulsed and erected the projectile barrier as N'Jobu retreated to make some distance. She'd give him a brief glance, forming guns with her own hands and grin brightly.

"Man the cannons, land lubber. It's goin' to be a blast. At me command... FULL FIRE!"

A barrage of chakra bullets would leave her fingers, fuuton and raiton mixed together as they pelted the man. The speed of the bullets would be faster than usual, enhanced by the wind barrier she had erected just prior to it. The fuuton bullets impacting the man would push him back little by little, allowing the two shinobi more reaction time with every hit. His clothes and skin would be riddled with small cuts, the raiton bullets leaving behind minor burn wounds on top of that. Minimal damage it may be, the sheer amount of bullets - about two dozen of them in total - would leave the man weakened and vulnerable for N'Jobu's more precise bow shots. Especially when after the blanket fire she had provided, the man would be needing a moment to recover from the barrage - a good moment for N'Jabo to finish him, should he not have released his arrows yet.

Alexa would blow her fingers as if they were burning red hot and position one of her hands in her side, shift her weight to one leg and watch the aftermath of their assault. She wondered if it would have been sufficient to cool the man down or completely take him out. Actually, she hoped it would because aside from her desire to take a nap and have a good drink, she didn't have that many techniques at her disposal to deal with long combats just yet. The missions she had been running had left her with precious little time to train or try out new techniques. She could already see the frown of disapproval from her parents who were expecting she'd do better than her nieces and nephews.

"Ye think we got 'em?", she ask N'Jubo casually, not lifting her eyes one second from the chieftain.

Total: 2242

210/250:

N'Jobu Aburame

N'Jobu Aburame

C-rank
Realizing that his partner had joined the fight, he looked to his right to see Alexa forming guns with her fingers. "Man the cannons, land lubber. It's goin' to be a blast. At me command... FULL FIRE!" she shouted out as she began to barrage the chief with a flurry of bullets made of chakra. He noticed some sort of vortex of futon around the girl, accelerating her bullets faster than one would normally imagine. "Hmmm this could be useful," he thought to himself as he nocked another arrow and prepared to fire in the few moments he had as the man was being pelted by Alexa. He let loose yet another one of his arrows but this time the chief was not having it. He released a stream of futon from his mouth which blew away the arrow and caused it to fly into the wall behind him leaving him unscathed from N’Jobu’s latest attack. “Well, that is unfortunate,” N’Jobu mused to himself as he kept his eyes on the chieftain who appeared to be preparing another attack following his deflection of the arrows.

Soon a wave of water would come crashing out of his mouth and began to streak towards to the two Konoha nin. Given that he was far enough away and was watching closely, N’Jobu was able to jump up to slightly avoid the full brunt of the wall of water crashing towards him but he did not escape unscathed. The wave of water crashed into legs knocking him off balance in the air and tossing him through the air. In the chaos, N’Jobu lost track of Alexa and hoped she had been able to dodge the attack. He knew she seemed to be quite fond of the water but this was not something he figured she would find enjoyable. As he tumbled through the air he looked for a landing point which he could use to spring board back towards the chieftain for another attack. Thinking quickly he devised a plan of attack which would hopefully take down the chieftain quickly. He summoned several clouds of his parasitic insects to encircle him to be used in his counter attack. While upside down, he spotted a small glassed over building pillar which he could use to rebound himself back in the correct direction. Adjusting his body in the air he landed on the pillar and then propelled himself back towards the chieftain. He grabbed another arrow from its quiver and nocked it in a swift and fluid motion. He let the arrow loose through two of the clouds which engulfed the arrow as it flew through the air. The swarm of bugs would provide just enough cover to block out the chieftain’s vision so N’Jobu and his arrow could hide in its wake. He dropped his bow and quickly unsheathed his knife in preparation to drive it into the chieftain and take him down. As he flew through the air, bullets of futon shredded through the veil of bugs cloaking the arrow and N’Jobu. One of the bullets struck him on his left arm wounding him slightly but it wasn’t enough to stop the aerial onslaught which was coming down upon the chieftain.

With a quick thrust of his knife, N’Jobu plunged it into the neck of the chieftain and rotated it to ensure a lethal strike. The pain from the strike on N’Jobu’s left arm hurt significantly and limited his use of it but the job was indeed done as the large lumbering man before him slunk down to his knees as the knife was pulled from his throat. “Now, I did tell him it was a dangerous place out here. Clearly this man was not enough to protect you all from two genin from Konoha. Come back with us to the village and you will receive Konoha’s protection!” N’Jobu yelled out to the crowd of followers who had come to witness the scuffle. The murmur’s echoed through the crowd as people’s minds seemed to change over the events that they had just witnessed. He looked around for Alexa and after locating her, she seemed to be ok albeit maybe a bit shaken up from the barrage of water. “I’ll let you handle rounding everyone up, I’m going to get patched up,” he sighed as he held his left arm in pain. After entrusting Alexa with the aftermath, he went back and picked up his bow and strapped it across his back and headed off towards the main camp to get some medical attention and some well-deserved rest. He sprinted off back towards the main village, trying to ignore the pain in his left arm and the sting from the impact of the water which knocked him about earlier. He was tired and sore from battle but he cracked a bit of smirk as the mission had exceeded his expectations in terms of excitement. “Well, I’m banged up but that was quite rush,” he murmured to himself as he trekked back to the temporary solace that was his cot he would soon be in back at the main tent.

Chakra | Hive Count:

|~Exit Thread~|

WC: 783
TWC: 746 + 509 + 651 + 875 = 2781
Thread WC: 2781+ 2242 = 5023

Mission Debrief:
Mission Status: Completed
WC: 1500/1500
Payment: 1 C Rank Jutsu

Event Debrief:
WC EP: 5023/2500 = 2
Mission EP: 2
Total EP: 4

Training:
Strength: E-2 -> D-0 (525/525)
Endurance: E-1 -> D-0 (675/675)

Remaining WC: 2781 - 1500 - 525 - 675 = 81

Alexa Hyuga

Alexa Hyuga

D-rank
Their opponent was a bonafide bad-ass. He endured the full volley of chakra bullets and succeeded at blowing away N'Jobu's speed enhanced arrow at that. More over, the chieftain proved his superiority in the whole situation by throwing in a second technique of his own, conjuring a devastating wave of suiton chakra that was about crash into the two of them and drag them along for a watery joyride. Alexa would accept the invitation gladly, feeling rather happy at the prospect of getting washed by a cool wave of water. Forming the dragon - tiger hand seals as the wave rolled closer, N'Jobu would decide a more cautious approach by trying to avoid it whereas Alexa took on the bolder approach and downright withstood the whole damned thing. Granted, it was not as fantastic as she had expected it to be, the suiton wave being far more violent than any water wave she had suffered at sea, but getting entirely soaked and cooled off for free made up for that.

With a big grin, the kunoichi emerged completely drenched from the attack but without having moved a single inch from her original position. Determination visible in her eyes, a blazing translucent energy flickered about her body, feet coated in chakra. No sir, the seas wouldn't tame her. Completely sobered up by the experience, she saw N'Jobu fly through the air and dive into a a cloud of bugs. Aburame, huh? The first time it hadn't been too clear, an odd event at best, but this time there was no doubt left. Alexa didn't know much more than that about the clan though. Bugs, not her thing, easily washed off or drowned. Maybe.

The chieftain fired a volley of air bullets of his own without much effect other than hurting N'Jobu. He'd live. Air bullets, though nasty, were not the worst to suffer. If the chieftain could soak an entire volley, Konoha could do the same. However, he was troublesome. And distracted. Using that opportunity, Alexa would take on the opening stance of the Hygua's most familiar strike - Eight Trigrams Palm - and feign a full assault. Since she couldn't see the tenketsu just yet, it wouldn't do much but the Hyuga's signature strike was sufficiently known for the man to show a brief sign of worry and draw his attention away from N'Jobu. That was all she wanted, that brief moment of distraction enough for him to plunge the dagger into his neck.

N'Jobu would shout out his victory and walk away, muttering something about his wound. Alexa would lift an eyebrow, wondering if he was truly leaving the rest into her hands just because of a flesh wound to his arm, but as he moved away without much more than that, she'd roll her eyes and mutter, "Boys...", under her breath. The wound was nothing so bad a ripped piece of cloth and water couldn't temporarily fix, the mission of a rank that held barely any risk to begin with.

Letting him leave to lick his wounds, Alexa started to gather up the people to guide them to Konoha. Not quite the glorious end for the mission she had expected but an unfortunate necessity. At least their mission had successfully been brought to an end, meaning she'd soon be having a new bottle of rum in her hands.

[EXIT]

Total: 2818
-1500 | Mission
-1300 | Eight Trigrams Palm Technique (1300 / 3000)
Discarding rest

Thread WC: 5599

190/250:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.