You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Flexing Power[Mission/NK]  Empty Flexing Power[Mission/NK] Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:10 am

Maikumaru

Maikumaru

A-rank
Mission:

Maikeru roamed the somewhat sandy and somewhat glassy lands of the destroyed Suna. It was surreal. Seeing a distorted and hopeless version of the Village he once knew. It was saddening. Earlier he had looked for the Orphanage he was in when he was younger. It had all but been destroyed. It was gone. It was hard to wrap his head around. But he had to stay focus. Maikeru took a deep breath. He was tasked to be a bit of a spy for Iwagakure, specifically against Kumogakure. But it was downtime. And on downtime, he was going to push to liberate Suna. He had spoken to many of the villagers who were intent on staying in their home. He and a few others from minor and major villages encouraged them to stay. Except for a few. Small bands posing as allies come to impose their will on the refugees. And Maikeru was not going to let that happen.
Maikeru stepped, listening to the crunch under his feet. He looked up to see a building that had a side of its wall blown off, leaving an exposed interior. A light bit of wind had whirls and groups of sand and glass blowing. Maikeru jumped up onto the building, climbing to the group of people on the middle floor. He placed down a bags he had gotten from a Konoha Ninja. "Alright here is your food. It should be enough amongst the seven of you." Maikeru sat down and stretched. The wind had stopped. He leaned back while they enjoyed their food. Then one of them spoke up. An elderly man. "It's tiring here. We might as well just leave." Maikeru shot up to his feet.

"No!" It may be hard here. You may have to get help. But don't abandon this village. If you leave some bandits and criminals are going to come in and filth up the place, depleting the honor of the loved ones you've lost here. Either that or some big hotshot nation is going to colonize it. Stay put. Fight if you have to. Don't let anyway take this from you."

There was a moment of silence. It wasn't awkward. It was reassuring. Some looks of determination were put on their faces. Maikeru smiled and nodded. Until he heard a noise outside. It was the laughter of a tall man. "That was a fun speach. Breaks my heart that you have to beat it. All of you. This land belongs to The Iron Jaws. You better get the hell out before I turn your insides into outsides."

Maikeru, angered by the man's arrogance, stood up and clenched his fists. He jumped down and cracked his Knuckles. "I'm gonna break your face in different places."
"That's hilarious as much as it is pathetic! Alright kid. I'll even let ya. Hit me with your best shot!" Maikeru smiled. "With pleasure." He winded his fist back and launched it forward. As he did so, he used his Landmine Fist Jutsu to add an explosive kick to it. The man flew back twenty meters, hitting against a wall. Maikeru put his Smackaroos on. He raced forward but was met with a blast of Fire. Maikeru crossed his arms to block the attack. It didn't do much damage, but when he lowered his Gaurd, he was met with a kick to the gut. Maikeru clenched his gut, but was delivered another kick, this time to the chest. He was sent flying back, and rolling on the ground.

"....Ow....."

597 WC

2Flexing Power[Mission/NK]  Empty Re: Flexing Power[Mission/NK] Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:27 pm

Nova Makato

Nova Makato

A-rank
Nova had taken to patrolling the area around the somewhat more stable building hidden in the ruins on her shift for watch from beneath the earth. As Izumi and the rest of their troupe slept or took care of tasks within, Nova would lay back in Doku Tsuki's shell as it slid through the sands with ease. A deep rumble would sound from beneath the earth, though it was not perceptible until it was far too late to react to it. Suna was littered with a surprising amount of bandits for a village that had been left to looters for so long. Perhaps there was still value in the streets despite the ruin, Nova longed to see the buildings she had grown around rise once more with fresh paint under the desert sun. Besides the nightly activities of the criminals, there was little life in the village, though a recent sect of villagers thought they might attempt again to return to what was left of their homes. A decision that they had made time and time again, each time retreating back from the ruined buildings after the bandits and looters made it clear they were not welcome in more increasingly violent ways. Yet, as life always will, they tried to fight the inevitable and were back yet again.

Beneath the city streets she recalled walking down this very road years and years ago, before the destruction and devastation that left the sand here burnt and melted in places. A tragedy... The normally antagonistic and pressuring presence in the back of her skull was surprisingly solemn now, slowly letting images from another time flick before Nova's eyes; The very same street Nova recalled herself though long long before even her distant memory. The buildings bore a resemblance, though it was clear that bits had been repaired or reconstructed, painted over. 300... over 300 years ago?, Nova assumed the images were memories of Sasori's own days in Suna, before a war long past. Sighing slightly, Nova considered again the bizarre situation she had found herself in. How strange it was that she had found a piece of history as gift from the Raikage, not just a weapon but one with memories. Memories and thoughts of the side that lost, the one that was considered evil. Most of the feeling and suggestions and thoughts she gleaned from whatever connection she established from him confirmed that, though on occasion there were still the more humanizing traits that would show at the most unexpected of time. She was startled to feel the bitterness over Suna's demise from him.

Further on she continued, nearing the corner where she ought to turn to continue her orbit around their camp, when she felt the rumble of feet on earth and movement from what appeared to be a rather large group. Floors up, there seemed to be that camp of villagers that she had been thinking on, with one she could only assume to be a shinobi with the display of physical prowess he would display by clearing a floor of the building with a things jump. He would set something to the earth and turn to speak to one of the others before shooting to his feet for a threat Nova did not sense. Wait.. no, from the other side of the building. Another set of footsteps. The two bodies that seemed more powerful than what Nova assumed to be the villagers would stand to face each other, their body language dripping with aggression though Nova could not hear any words they spoke. The boy, or what Nova assumed was a boy, would swing forward, his fist having to have been augmented with chakra with the force it had behind it. Though bigger in size, the man would be flung backward impressively before coming back with his own offensive. A flurry of movement, and the boy would be hit backwards himself, clutching his gut where he was struck.

A feeling of rage would course through her body, strong enough that she was able to temporarily ignore the whispers in her mind from Sasori. The puppet would steer upwards, toward the pair. The fight had been taken to the bottom floor, part due to the crumbling of the building and partly to the force with which the pair was fighting. Good... you know what to do.... So much for you being quiet..... The pair might hear a rumble through the earth, though it would be unlikely with the clamor from their own spar and the terror of the refugees upstairs. The taller man would dart to the boy who was gripping his gut from the last blow, noting his leg loose. The next chain of events happened in a span of no more than a few seconds. From the earth, a bladed metal tail several meters long would jab upwards from the earth sending a spray of dirt and sand about the crumbling room, before the foot would contact flesh again, a whistle would sound as the harpoon arrow would pierce through the back of the mans left calf causing a scream of surprise and pain as gore would splash to the floor. Clanking and rattling of a chain would sound and the arrow would be pulled backward, the barbs on the metal arrow holding itself tight in the muscles of the mans leg. Falling to his knees heavily, he would be yanked backwards from that harpoon towards what emerged from the earth.

Doku Tsuki, all 2 ½ meters of metal spines and shell would crawl from the earth, tail pulling the man towards its waiting meter long pincers from the chain. Across the floor he would try to crawl away, Yanking to try to free himself to no avail. Nova was unseen within the puppets shell, yet still she would speak as the chain was fully reeled in, leaving the man dangling from the injury between the puppets waiting pincers, “Why do you dare attack this boy?”. Fury was in her voice, lending a more fearsome impression than one would get from seeing her face to face, though the puppet itself may take care of that

[1031 WC]

3Flexing Power[Mission/NK]  Empty Re: Flexing Power[Mission/NK] Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:26 pm

Maikumaru

Maikumaru

A-rank
Maikeru coughed before getting. He steadily got up to wipe the sand off of his face and ready another fighting position. Until he heard a scream that was equal parts blood curdling as it was horrendous. Maikeru snapped his head up to witness the man was had something sticking out of his leg. It look like a spear of some sort, a metal trendal of barbed metal. There was an enormous amount of pain and confusion in his eyes. He watched as he was pulled, grasping ultimately onto anything as he was pulled by the scorpion. Alarmed, Maikeru flinched at the site of the his unlikely and uncanny ally.There was a voice to the scorpion too.

“Why do you dare attack this boy?” The sound of it brought shivers up Maikeru’s spine, even though he was the boy in question. The man looked up. And Maikeru looked down to see a dark spot between his legs get bigger. “Haaahahahahaha, he pissed himself!” Snot, spit, and tears rolled down the man’s face. “I-I don’t know what the hell this is man…let me go!” The people themselves could not help but burst out a volley of laughter at the man’s pitifulness. Forgetting about the giant scorpion that was there, Maikeru swooped over to the man. “Okay soooo, how ya doing? Great? Great. So I was just wandering where exactly can I find your friends? If at all possible. You could loose a heluva lot more than just your leg, and I don’t think you want that.”

“Up that way! They have a camp not too far that way! Now tell your this damned thing to let me go!” Maikeru looked at the creepy crawly, then back at the bandit and shrugged. “You definitely don’t have to-”
“Yes it does!!” the man screamed, cutting him off.
“I wouldn’t be rude to the thing that has your leg in a position like that. Now, you definitely don’t have to but can you please let this man go?” Once the scorpion released the man, Maikeru turned to the people in the building. I am going to contact some of the Refugee Ninja Organizations to come and guard you. I’ll also get some stronger Ninja to help with the pesky Bandits ahead.” The small band of guerrillas weren't too far from his location either. He could have them gather and tell them about the incoming enemy, and head over to plan an offensive in under an hour. Maikeru walked over to the Scorpion. “Can I get a lift?”
“What about me?” The man was still on the ground, his leg mangled. It was obvious he couldn't get up. “I said I can get him to let you go. I never said I would help you after that.”

475 WC

4Flexing Power[Mission/NK]  Empty Re: Flexing Power[Mission/NK] Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:42 pm

Nova Makato

Nova Makato

A-rank
The pushed over young man would right himself, wiping the sand that clung to his cheek away and taking a fighting stance once again. As his eyes slid from the floor upwards, he flinched as a bloodcurdling scream tore from the mans throat as hung suspended by a metal harpoon embedded in the flesh of his calf. Shrieking still the man flailed in the air, a variety of unsavory bodily fluids streaming down his body. “I-I don’t know what the hell this is man…let me go!”, the man who had moments before sounded so confident and condescending now whimpered words through the yowls of pain. Up above the spectators made their amusement at the degradation of the man who had meant them harm known.  A few confident steps forward would lead the boy in front of the provoker of the short lasting spar, “Okay soooo, how ya doing? Great? Great. So I was just wandering where exactly can I find your friends? If at all possible. You could loose a heluva lot more than just your leg, and I don’t think you want that.”

From within Doku Tsuki, Nova would smile as he followed up on her capture of the man, their combined efforts immediately yielding the desired response whined out from the suspended man, “Up that way! They have a camp not too far that way! Now tell your this damned thing to let me go!” Amusment coloring his voice now the boy would offhandedly say, “You definitely don’t have to-”. “Yes it does!!”, a pained howl would cut him off. Letting the man fall silent once more before speaking  calmly to him and then directed at Nova herself. “I wouldn’t be rude to the thing that has your leg in a position like that. Now, you definitely don’t have to but can you please let this man go?”

A loud click would sound, then the grating of an unoiled and dirty hinge as the top of the scorpions spine covered shell would swing upwards slowly. As rocks and sand slid off the metal hull of what from the outside appeared to be a rough-hewn beast of a construct, it revealed a luxuriously cushioned interior with a woman inside. Long lavender and silver hair shone as she would rise up from laying on her stomach within the creation to her full height. The girl herself did by no means look like she was suited to battle. In fact had one not seen her emerge from a vicious looking vehicle she would be easily mistaken for one who would be nothing but a impediment to have on your side in a fight. Clad simply in a pair of black shorts and grey tank, her pale skin did not look like it would belong to one who was a resident of the land of wind. Despite this, upon the kneecap of a prosthetic wooden limb that took the place of her left leg, she wore the faceplace of a headband to identify one as a ninja of the village hidden in the sand. The puppet still stood at attention even though there were no apparent connections between the metal structure and Nova herself.

Emerald eyes flashing she would look to Maikeru and nod with a slight smile on her face before turning to the man still hung in her puppets grasp. Drawing one finger downwards, the puppet would respond to her control and lower its arched tail until the suspended man was laying flat on his face on the ground with just his leg raised.Hes not worth our time keeping. Kneeling awkwardly on her faux leg, with her index finger of her left hand she would channel a thread of chakra through it. No longer than two inches, a barb of emerald chakra would shine brightly before solidifying into nearly a silver needle. Prodding at the mans leg with a different finger first and hearing a screech from each touch, she would grit her teeth in preparation for the howl her next action would draw. With the chakra thread from her fingertip she would slice deep into the flesh on either side of his leg, the rent tissue giving way and releasing the bloodstained hardware that was embedded there.

“I am going to contact some of the Refugee Ninja Organizations to come and guard you. I’ll also get some stronger Ninja to help with the pesky Bandits ahead.”, he would speak to the civilians that he had stood up for. Turning to Nova with a wry smile he would inquire, “Can I get a lift?” “What about me?” The man was still on the ground, leg mangled and bleeding heavily and seemed to be able to tend to it himself. Turing away from Nova for a moment he would look back and down to speak to the wretch once more, “I said I can get him to let you go. I never said I would help you after that.” Nova would say nothing to the sniveling mess on the floor as she would begin to stride away with the puppet following behind her, the shell of the puppet sliding shut on its own as it began to move. She would expect Maikeru to follow her, though she did not yet know his name. Without checking to see if he was behind her she would begin speaking in a soft voice, “So many people are trying to leave what was Suna. If I could save them all from poachers like he and ensure them they would be safe here.... I would. Soon Suna will stand safe again.” Trying to ease the tense tone she always seemed to take on when she thought of what had become of Suna, she would try to take a lighter turn of the conversation, “Sorry for stealing your thunder there.... I know you probably could have handled that yourself. I just hate these scumbags. So you were saying something about more bandits ahead?”

[exit]

[1001 WC]
[2032 Total WC]

1500WC for C-rank mission complete. 300ryo 2 ep
500 WC for 125 extra ryo, 1 extra ep for 2500 total words
425 Total Ryo, 3 total EP

Last edited by Nova Makato on Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total

5Flexing Power[Mission/NK]  Empty Re: Flexing Power[Mission/NK] Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:32 pm

Maikumaru

Maikumaru

A-rank
Maikeru raised an eyebrow. Upon closer inspection and analysts he came to a conclusion. “Wow. Girl voice. Okay so um..hmm…” You must be one of those famous Suna Puppeteers I hear about, right? So you must be for the keeping of Suna control within Suna? I assume? Not time for questions really, just take me there asap!”

After the ride and departure with his new ally, Maikeru ended up on a camp with many Suna Ninja, some with puppets, going through down time. It was one of the organizations that aim to drive away any foreigners who come to take over rather than help. A small of Guerrillas, looking grittier than every in plight of recent advents. Maikeru aligned himself with this group, along with others to act as a scout, and a vocal powerhouse to raise the spirits of those who plan to leave Suna or let it be taken by other villages. Maikeru came in to inform the leader, a man with a large 20 foot tall puppet, standing on top of it. His name was Kishi, and his Puppet was Knight, a powerful one filled with many deadly traps and contraptions, but mostly known for its raw power, near impenetrable armor, and super hydraulics for strength. He stood there, with overseeing everything, watching his men train. His hair was blonde, he wore a light brown cloak. Maikeru called up to him. “Hey! We have a group of bandits trying to force people out of Suna! They want to turn it into their own personal playground for their criminal activities. “Kishi’s face lit up with anger.”

“HOW DARE THEY COME TO THIS LAND THINKING THEY CAN JUST SHOVE AROUND WHOEVER THEY WANT!! I SAW WE GO AND RIP THEM SOME KNEW ONES EH!?!?!” His men cheered and instantly readied their weapons. Maikeru actually found him a bit terrifying, as little things he finds terrifying these days. “Are you getting in on this Maik-Kun?” Maikeru shrugged. Why not? What do you want me to do? He handed Maikeru loads and loads of explosive tags and a lighter. “DO WHAT YOU DO BEST!!!” Maikeru smiled and took the bags of tags. Alrighty then. Another shinobi ran towards Kishi. “Boss. They have prisoners! The encampment ahead.”

“Is that so? We better rescue them then. LETS GO MEN!!” They rode a battle caravan towards the destination, With Kishi, still standing on top of his behemoth of a puppet, fingers moving as he steers it in the front of the caravan. Everyone was itchy for a fight, eager to destroy anyone who threatens their village. Maikeru sat in a little boxed vehicle on wheels, pulled by summoned camels, who were having an intelligent conversation. When the destination had finally been arrived, they stop the encampment ahead. It looked like a slow day for them, everyone relaxing on little energy. They remained unseen, and began to plot strategy. Maikeru went to the front with Kishi. “Maikeru. Just the man I wanted to see. Here is the plan. I need you to take those explosive tags, ball them up into large balls, and shoot them to aim at the fires they have started. Boom. They shoved the prisoners down a hole farther back. Treating like animals. They plan to turn them into slaves.” Kishi stopped in a moment to let himself enjoy the rage he was feeling. “At any rate there’s no need to hold back, blow them up, then the rest of us will make our full frontal charge. Those guys have a long stretch of rubber for you to use to fire them. You got this Maik?”
Maikeru nodded and shrugged. He went over to two men who were eagerly waiting. Maikeru took the bag, took a lot of explosive tags and balls them into a large ball. He places it in the middle of the rubber, and yields it back. He walks back more and more, aiming at the fire. He lets go firing the first attack. With the decisive hit, an explosion of massive scale, killing all enemies who were near it. The men screamed, hoot and hollered, charging with Kishi in the forefront. His large puppet rained hell down on them grabbing and punching, stepping on their bodies. Many were being decimated, with the surprise attack. Some didn’t even have enough time to pick up their weapons or prepare their hand seals. Maikeru kept firing until there were no more bonfires. Maikeru then stopped what he were doing and looked at his two helpers. “You two go on ahead, I am going to rescue the captives. Don’t wait up. Maikeru stealthily circled the battle avoiding his enemies and allies alike. After doing so, he eventually moved forward ahead, to find the captives. And then he saw them, a whole in the grown, with a huge iron cage lid. Maikeru saw that someone had been guarding it. He created three mud wolves, using his custom made detonator jutsu on each of them. He had his three wolves charge at the guard, creating explosions. He was able to escape two of them, but the last one got him pretty good. Maikeru ran forward, taking a fighting position, his Smackeroos ready. He looked at him, with a ready fighting position. Maikeru raced forward to deliver some painful blows to the face, and a side kick to the midsection. The man was too caught off guard, and was dealt some serious blows. With a final headbutt, he was able to knock him on the ground. Maikeru took him by the shirt, and punched him in the face multiple times. When the fight was over he went towards the caged people. “While I get this gate open, lets talk about staying in Suna…

[EXIT]

964/2036WC

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.