You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cursed by creation [Yosei/private] Empty Cursed by creation [Yosei/private] Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:19 pm

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
A scream of pain and anguish erupted from the depths of the newly built research facility, a sound akin to that of a soul being ripped out of a body and shred to pieces right thereafter. It was a scream one would never want to hear, for besides the terrible pain it seemed to also be filled with unspeakable rage and anger.

"Aaargh, does any of this work, damn it!?!" A woman dressed in a long white dress with golden thread covering most of her breasts which was stained on one side with blood turned towards an elderly man with long graying hair and thin, sharp features. The man took a step back and was trembling all over his body, mumbling excuses and apologies to the woman, who did not look pleased nor satisfied with the result of what had transpired. I thought you said you were an expert on removing seals?" The man reluctantly nodded and mumbled another few apologetic words, trying to take another step back again, yet before he could do so, the woman in the white and gold dress grabbed him by the collar of his white labcoat and pulled him towards her with surprising force and agility. "You failed in the one thing I demanded your presence for. You failed to deliver what I asked after I even paid you and now you're trying to run away with your tail tucked between your legs. You virulent insect, you failed me, you failed to fullfil my demand and you dare to have the audacity to try and run away?"

The woman let out a surprisingly deep hiss, dropping the elderly man to the floor, ignoring his pathetic rambling and turned her attention towards the massive white snake which had been resting, coiled up next to the operating table upon which she had been sitting during her examination. "Uraeus, you know what to do." The snake hissed calmly and seemed to let out a yawn, slowly slithering towards the elderly man, who paralyzed in fear started to panick, pleading for leniency. "I AM giving you leniency you old fool, would you rather have me take care of your insignificant life? You deserve death and I am merciful enough to grant it to you, rather than torturing you for the remainder of your pitiful life, I am granting you your deserved death right here and right now, so tell me...am I not merciful, am I not lenient?"

"Yes you are, mistress," The snake replied calmly in the elderly man's stead, already coiling up around the man before he had the time to notice it, slowly squeezing the air out of the poor man, until his entire body was covered by that of Uraeus, at which point the snake opened its mouth, dislocated its lower jaw and suddenly snapped at the elderly man, swalloing the entire head in a single gurlp and slowly pushing the man's broken, yet still squirming body into himself. "So...this one was a failure as well."

The woman walked over towards a mirror on the other side of the operating table and looked into it, watching her reflection carefully with a cold expression on her face, one so dark and filled with an icy rage that if she did not suddenly punch the mirror herself, it would've shattered just from the pressure coming from within her. "To get rid of this curse, I'd need someone who doesn't fear experimenting with fuuinjutsu. I'd need someone at the very least as strong as I am, with enough chakra to contain my own and someone who ...oh...yes, he'll do...He'll be perfect for this job."

The woman walked out of the room, ignoring her own snake as he continued to devour the last person she had requested to deal with her...'issue'. She knew exactly who she'd call upon now: someone she knew to be strong, someone who had made a vow and a contract, thus making him the most trustworthy person for the job. She needed the Stranger, he probably would be interested at the very least.

As she passed the door of the room, she turned towards the two men dressed in black robes and carrying a single saber each. "My dear Ryujin...go find the Stranger and tell him I request his presence. Tell him I will grant him a free deal of his choosing in return for a service of the utmost importance." The two men nodded and vanished from sight instantly, leaving not a single trail of their earlier presence behind. "I must get rid of this...before it's too late."

As she uttered those words, the woman looked at the shadows in the furthest corners of the corridor in which she was standing. A purple, fluorescent mark appearing on her neck for a mere instant. "Even now, I can feel his influence and his hold over me...I need to get rid of this mark, I need to get rid of Him."

2Cursed by creation [Yosei/private] Empty Re: Cursed by creation [Yosei/private] Wed May 02, 2018 1:54 am

Yōsei

Yōsei

S-rank
Yōsei felt them crawling beneath the sands, creatures of the desert journeyed toward the heart of Ryujin. What life remained in these endless, shifting wastes sought to cling to its existence there, find shelter and food where humans made their dwelling. Where the humans went, bounty followed; irrigation and farmland alone would drive the weary and desperate to the world's end in search of something to sustain themselves. So too, did many of the pilgrims who dotted the landscape. Often, the Sealer caught them in his scouting routes, laying eyes on cloaked figures who made their way slowly into the ruins of Suna's heart, just now thumping with the beat of new life. Yōsei nearly pitied them, headed to the east where the rising run threatened to open its dragon jaws and consume them. Unlike his contemporaries, the Wanderer made his home still to the far west, off the scope of man's creation in the Lost Valley beyond all things. It was a modest home, but temporary until his inevitable ascension from this wretched dustbowl.

Skipping throughout the desert, Yōsei was a blur against the shadowy sand. He stopped, briefly, at times, between the camps he frequented. The wards he'd acquired were coming along nicely; they embraced his ideologies well, and between them and the other pilgrims, word of his philosophy was spreading in the sand's dying whispers. Many sought the Wanderer before leaving the desert, or to ask his guidance to find their way to new lands. Yōsei spoke with each in kind, immaculately representing the benevolent spirit of which his reputation spoke. Tonight the Sealer made his way across the nation to enforce a contract; a young priestess whom he had saved from starvation far from any hope had forged with Yōsei a pact. In return for what he had given her, the chance to breathe anew and guidance toward her homeland, she would become his messenger. After spiriting her away to Ryujin, she still did not understand the meaning of her pact and Yōsei was already gone. Three weeks on and she wandered close to Suna's border, ready to venture home to the Land of Fire.

"Messenger."

The Sealer's voice carried with the currents of nature and stopped the woman dead in her tracks. Ebon hair caressed the dark skin of her cheeks, and she turned to face the man who she called her savior. He was just as she remembered, steeped in black folds which seemed to shift and house light where there should have been shadows. Letting out a short gasp, by the time the woman drew her breath, Yōsei was upon her, standing to her left, gloved hand placed gently on her shoulder, which was also covered with thick white robes. She smiled softly, left hand raising to push the hair from her face before she greeted him by turning to him and extending her smile.

"It's good to see you have recovered well. Your journey home will be swift and kind, I have communed with the wind, it will watch over you."

"Thank you, again. Whoever you are."

"I'm sure you are wondering why I've come."

"My half of the contract?"

"Correct. When we met those weeks ago I offered you my Geas thusly; in return for safely returning you on your journey home, you would become my messenger. These terms you have accepted, and we have forged a contract in our blood."

"I'm still not sure what that means." The woman said, eyes quizzically locked on the bewitching shadow. In turn, Yōsei produced from between the fingers of his hand a tightly wrapped black scroll.

"This message is for Konoha; you will deliver it to the Hokage. Contained within this missive is a personal document that I have entrusted to you alone. The bond between us demands that this knowledge remains hidden, it is for the eyes of the Fire Shadow, only the man who represents the Hidden Leaf may open this scroll. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Then go with God, and journey home."

On the way westward of the border, as the sun set over the dusty nation of Wind, In turn, Yōsei found himself prowling again through the desert; coming towards Ryujin, the Sealer's keen eyes spied a signal thrown high above the excavation sites. The flares marked demolition sites where ruins needed to be moved in order for progress to continue, the destruction of such ancient things weighed heavy on the world's memory. Were it not for his curiosity, Yōsei's patrol route would not have taken him so close to the home of his partner; there was no use him being here on most occasions. Already, her research facility bore his mark, and he could return here in an instant when he finally spotted the dogs of war out in the desert. So far there was no sign of the predators and Yōsei was growing tired of his chores in the Land of Wind, but allowed his patience to prevail.

The keen eyes of scouts sent some time ago from the city found him this sum of miles from the new capital's borders. The finery was unmistakable; black-clad shinobi with the golden serpentine iconography landed in a loose circle around the wandering spirit. Yōsei came to a slow halt, hands reaching out from beneath his cloak to acknowledge the men and beckon them to step backward. Complying with the ally of their Queen, the chief of Lamya's wards would step forward, speaking clearly and confidently.

"The Empress requires your presence at the research facility in the Capital. She wishes to make a deal of your choosing in exchange for your services in an immediate matter of grave importance."

It was not for these men to hear him speak, and so they were met with a slow nod and the gesture of Yōsei's left hand for them to lead the way. In the wake of Lamya's guardians, the Sealer was off again toward the city. The Capital progressed, day by day it would seem like little had been done but for Yōsei who only saw the project every few weeks, the excavation efforts were immense. The ingenuity was impossibly impressive; it fascinated Yōsei to watch the formation of a village, as if looking through the lens of history into the earliest days of the shinobi world he knew so well. If only it were possible for the Sealer to displace himself in time and travel to those days; what he would not have sacrificed to test his strength against the legendary heroes of that era. The thought alone satiated a part of the Sealer long deceased but still dreaming within the recesses of his soul, tainted as it was.

For all his trips into the city, the facility's interior was still a mystery to the Namikaze, and he relied on the guidance of Lamya's messengers. The door opened for his entry and Yōsei was led through a maze of pristine corridors until a set of ornate doors were presented and swung ajar. Within the room, a central workspace with an operating table, surrounded by desks and boards containing familiar sealing formulae. Ornate mirrors and mystical tools lines shelves next to scientific equipment and medical supplies creating an immediate juxtaposition of orthodox and non-traditional remedy. Yōsei smiled as his eyes came to rest on the form of his companion, whose weary expression and the bloody dress would no doubt betray a condition of utmost seriousness. With his right hand, Yōsei gestured the guard away, causing them to disperse away from the room and leave the pair of Nukenin alone. With the freedom to remove his mask, Yōsei would merely will it gone, sacred script on his skin sealing it away and causing the impossibly youthful face of the ex-Hokage to greet Lamya with a familiar smile. With his eyes, scanning her, the Sealer could already feel the presence of something he had not felt before.

"What have you done? I feel it from across the room, looking at you even now there is a thick cloud upon you. Tell me, what dark arts have you uncovered that have tainted you like this?"

3Cursed by creation [Yosei/private] Empty Re: Cursed by creation [Yosei/private] Wed May 02, 2018 2:36 pm

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
Lamya watched the mirror adjacent to the operating table she was sitting on, not sure wether or not her eyes were deceiving her or not, a dark shadow seemed to cling to her, seemingly clenching around something deep within herself. A pair of eyes resided in this shadow, two dark and seemingly endless pools of night, reflections of an insurmountable void of nothingness. The woman knew all too well what this meant and who's reflection, who's shadow thise truly was. It was a manifestation of will, a formation of desire and a visualisation of a contract, albeit unwillingly made long ago. It was in the dark recesses of this shadow that salvation lurked, that sanity remained intact beyond the layer of madness which was constantly growing and endangering the safety of not only the woman around which the shadow dwelled, but also those who served her and who were guided by her.

"Perhaps the Great White Snake sage could aid you in this time of need, milady," A large snake, still holding the body of the last insignificant man who had failed at an attempt to remove the curse laying upon the Dragon Empress, slowly slithered accross the floor of the room, calmly raising its head a bit and looking at the woman adorned with a most splendid dress soiled by her own blood. "We must perhaps sent for his aid, I am sure that as an Orochi and of direct descent, you are most likely to be granted his assistance and generous wisdom..."

The woman nodded and dismissed Uraeus' plea to go and seek out the old sage's help in this particular matter. She knew very well that the sage, though wise and powerful was far from powerful enough to rid her of the problem which had been plaguing her for a while now. "despite my trust in the geezer's power and wisdom, I think he lacks both the finesse and actual experience to deal with something as intricate as this. You seem to forget who made this seal, Uraeus. If you'd remember who it was that has cursed me with this mark, you'd surely know this needs expertise, finesse and above all a lack of fear or perhaps a lack of knowledge on who is behind this seal," A shiver passed through the woman's spine, making her jump up and stare at the mirror, beads of cold sweat appearing on her forehead and rolling down her cheeks and even down her neck, leaving trails of nearly invisible salt on her white skin, which seemed to lack it's usual luster and radiance, now being replaced by a somewhat sickly sheen. "It's why I have sent for this...stranger, even if my knowledge on him is limited, my senses did not betray me and history has not been rewritten. He is my best, if not my only choice and option...even if this may come at a terrible, if not impossible price on my end."

A hackling cough escaped her lips, with her only barely on time to hold a silken handkerchief infront of her mouth to catch the droplets of spit and blood which left her mouth. "It's worsening, with everything I've been through it's probably making Him anxious and impatient, he's already failed twice before...but now, I don't know...it's as if the seal stronger somehow," Lamya stood up from the operating table and turned towards the door on the other side of the room, where only an instant later, her Ryujin appeared before scurrying out of the room to leave her alone with the man with whom she had forged a contract, a geass in blood. The only man who seemed to make the same kind of deals she did, but while similar, still vastly different.

A wry smile appeared on her face when the man posed a rather important question and seemed distrought by the sight of the state she was in, yet Lamya in her eternal arrogance and confidence simply made a swift motion with her left hand, waving away his concerns, despite the fact that they were grounded in truth. "It's a seal that has been placed upon my very soul long time ago, alas my attempts to get rid of it for now have been...less than fruitful, much less insightful to the way of finally getting rid of it," The woman made a slow and calm motion towards the massive white snake resting near the operation table. "As you can see, the last man's attempt to get rid of this seal was...without result and his end of the deal had been granted upon failure. Do not mistake this state of mine as a form of weakness, for that it is not."

Her words should've been clear and were without hidden meaning, even if the attempts so far had been failures, that did not mean the seal truly weakened her, it rather made her less predictable, as she had nothing to lose if the curse would truly activate. "I requested your presence due to your expertise with things like this, contracts if you will," Another dry cough escaped her throat, her chest heaving as she tried to regain her breath and her composure. "If I told you that the one behind the creation of this seal is far more powerful than even I am...would you still take it upon yourself to challenge this accursed seal and its creator?"

4Cursed by creation [Yosei/private] Empty Re: Cursed by creation [Yosei/private] Wed May 02, 2018 10:02 pm

Yōsei

Yōsei

S-rank
Predictably dismissive, Lamya's reaction came as no surprise to the Sealer who did not stop his movement throughout this chamber. Yōsei took the time to scrutinize each table, noting the research undertaken on the parchments and stacks of paper inches thick and covered with dust. How many scholars had attempted to solve whatever riddle the Empress had in store before she had become so desperate as to call upon him for help? Whatever it was, the sinister chakra permeated the air, tangling the senses and assaulting the sanctity of Yōsei's treasured holy aura with which he manipulated the World itself. The Wanderer scoffed at the intrusion, fingers weaving the shape of symbols in the air which would swallow the errant chakra and hurl it away into the abyss.

"I would not mistake such an affliction for weakness. As with all things, this will pass. You are a doctor yourself, you must have treated the sick, weary souls who sought you out before. This is my Oath, divination, curses, mastery of sacred scripture. Worry not, there is no Seal I can not undo."

As Yōsei suspected, the problem at hand was a form of Cursed Seal that plagued the woman terribly. At the mention of the formula, the Sealer looked back over his shoulder to study Lamya's body, narrowing his eyes curiously and examining her chakra with care. Slumped on the central table of the room, the Empress' white snake coiled happily around itself, watching the pair, slithering forked tongue between its lips. The satisfied serpent would find itself paid little attention by the Wanderer. Instead, Lamya was the focus of his efforts. He walked towards her slowly, even as she still spoke, and rose his hand, placing it firmly on the underside of the table he departed, inscribing a seal to the surface of its wood, hidden from view, that would allow him the freedom to gather what he needed for this task. Fingers trailing away behind him, Yōsei's form would vanish before Lamya's eyes, no gust of wind or flourish of distracting misdirection would betray the perfection of Yōsei's sealing technique.

Seconds later, Yōsei would reappear, hands clutching a black package wrapped in cloth and gold ribbons. Walking between spaces was as casual for the Sealer as breathing. He would just pop back into view, half-way between moving his arm to place the concealed bundle of objects down on a desk. With his left hand, Yōsei would command the air to lift away the work of past failures and clear the station for himself. The Sealer's travel had been so seamless and instant that he would use the time between her sentences and words to wander away, hundreds of miles from here, and assemble his tools for this errand. With his final set of scrolls collected, Yōsei returned in time to hear the woman's last words, and he paused to consider them. During several minutes of silence from the Sealer, he would arrange a series of objects; two long needles embroidered with silver and gold, lengths of ancient parchment containing his own research into curses, a collection of ceremonial brushes and ink pots, and finally a trio of brass bells.

"I see. Such curses lay upon the soul a considerable weight. It is no wonder these foul energies have begun to affect you. Allow me then, to start as all things must start, down the path for us to remove this yoke from upon your shoulder. As the body receives your medicine, such is sacred scripture for one such as me. No matter its maker, I will decipher this formula and unravel it by whatever means necessary. The process may be unpleasant, but it is nothing you will be unable to endure. Before I begin, you will need to tell me the origin of this Seal, its purpose and of the shinobi who made it. The road to all freedom begins with understanding."

Yōsei's right hand took between the fingers the first of his set of bells, picking it up several inches and ringing it. The chime was low, resonating throughout the room with eerie jingles, rhythmic and echoing faintly after the Sealer set the bell down. Drowning out the sound of coughing, Yōsei focused on the distinct sounds, detecting impurities and purging the environment for him to work free of ghastly influence. In the air surrounding Yōsei, several symbols would ignite into being, placing seals on the floor and lingering as chakra in the air. This meditative zone would confer upon the Sealer the necessary blessings to work unhindered, keeping out the prying eyes of sensory forces, and concealing him from the spiritual realm in order to not attract evil beings from beyond. Perhaps it was that these precautions were unnecessary, but the Wanderer could not risk this favor becoming his undoing. Lost deep within the land of ghosts with the Queen of Serpents, Yōsei felt justified in ensuring that neither of them would be bothered.

On the Sealer's chest, a seal which lay dormant pulsed with resonant chakra. Yōsei was no stranger to the study of Cursed Seals, experimenting on himself through his efforts in Naraka, tapping into the primordial essence which dwelled there to fuel his bloody rampage. The air which emanated from Lamya reminded him, in some ways, of the cruel, punishing cold of his journey in hell. Whatever being crafted this curse and wove it into the woman's very life force possessed a terrible power. Through his long years between life and death, Yōsei was beyond fear, and would not shy away from the ire of any of the woman's enemies. It was curiosity that caused the man to pause and consider the handful of people he knew could perform such a task. In time, the secrets would reveal themselves, as all hidden things eventually did; for nothing could be kept from Yōsei's inquiry, not the sinister lurking forces underneath the world and not the quarry of his serpentine companion.

5Cursed by creation [Yosei/private] Empty Re: Cursed by creation [Yosei/private] Thu May 03, 2018 4:17 pm

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
Raw chakra, sickening and dark in both nature and intent was seeping from the seal, it's pressure and suffocating power worlds apart from even that of the Dragon Empress herself, yet at the same time remarkably similar. It was without a doubt a certainty that whomever that vile and repulsive chakra belonged to was connected by blood to the woamn who was struggling to the best of her capacity to contain the massive energy from leaking out too much. However, it seemed to react rather violently to Yosei's first actions, as the moment he started using his fuuinjutsu, the leaking chakra seemed to shimmer and shiver for only a mere moment, reverting back into the woman and vanishing completely.

At this point, the form of the seal started to appear on the back of the rogue shinobi's neck and it grew larger, revealing that it nearly encompassed her entire upper back, the back of her head and neck, but its core was without a doubt located near the lowest part of the back of her head, explaining why she was weakening, as it was literally sapping strength from her Mind Gate and putting immense strain on the other Gates which controlled her chakra flow. What seemed like ink of a well made and intricate tattoo started to pulsate with a deep purple light in reaction to Yosei's presence, making it obvious that this was no mere cursed seal, but one step higher: a Living Cursed Seal. "It was Hataro, an associate to my clan and its former regent, it's a seal of their design...however, I don't know it's purpose," Lamya seemed to have trouble standing straight, her knees practically buckling due to the seal's sudden weight upon her and its seemingly active reaction and repulsion of the Sealer's presence near her. "It speaks to me...with voices of my past. I never had act like this until the moment we had made that contract. It's as if it has been completely awakened after you appeared before me...it's why I held off calling for your aid, as it seemed you were the cause of it to begin with."

Spoiler:

As the bells chimed and the symbols ignited around them, the room got quiet, eerily so, as if it was cut off not just from the outside, but reality itself. Even the sound of the pulsating seal got drowned out by this silence, when all of a sudden black tendrils shot out of the seal upon the Dragon empress, reaching out for the symbols in the air, touching the symbols and seals on the ground, gradually growing thicker and more vast, until it seemed that the both of them were woven into a coccoon of shadows and darkness, with only the seals and symbols providing a feint light in that unnatural darkness.

The skin on Lamya's back wriggled, the core of the cursed seal seemingly rising slightly from her skin as it started to turn into a black vapor taking shape in the middle of the coccoon, a shadowy hand calmly grasping the bells and silencing their chime instantly. "She's mine, mine to command, mine to control...all mine," Two golden, snakelike eyes appeared where the shadow's face was presumably located. They stared straight into Yosei's own eyes and from them emanated a power that could rival, if not completely surpass that of any shinobi Yosei knew of. "Don't think your pitiful fuuinjutsu will stop me. You may struggle and prove to be a valiant user of the sacred arts, but in the end...you are but a human, a creature bound to a mortal form in a world diseased by mortal sin."

In a single instant all the seals and symbols shattered, the bells reacting heavily to the sudden shockwave that coursed through the air, when a shadowy hand reached for Yosei's throat. "Do show me what you can do. Do show me that rage hidden within..." The eyes came extremely close to Yosei's own, so close that he would be able to feel an icy cold breath upon his face. "You seek to save this child, but can you save yourself...Mitsuhide..."

The shadow instantly vanished when Lamya coughed loudly, revealing the room yet again, burnmarks spread on the floor where the seals used to be and Yosei's bells now adorned with a black shimmer on them. "It hurts...my back...it hurts..." The Dragon empress was laying on the ground, squirming in pain and anguish, trying to reach for her back with her hands, as the skin upon which the cursed seal was showing, was wriggling, as if something underneath it was trying to escape. "Make it stop...make it stop...this is unbearable."

6Cursed by creation [Yosei/private] Empty Re: Cursed by creation [Yosei/private] Fri May 04, 2018 4:54 pm

Yōsei

Yōsei

S-rank
Through the echoes and chimes that bounced around the secluded chamber, Yōsei gathered the information necessary. Each bell, in turn, the Sealer grasped between his gloved fingers and rose to jingle throughout the air, each wave of chakra-imbued sound returning to his ears with a new secret to reveal. Such ceremonial tools were typically reserved for the highest sealing rituals, each of these artifacts, attuned as they were to chakra, gave away the resonating evil which came from the Empress' curse. Golden mane illuminated by the scant light from his sealing formula, the very light which separated him from Lamya and purified the area in which he worked. With each sacred piece of scripture that Yōsei added to his preparation, he could feel the darkness in the room pulse instinctually, reacting to his chakra in an effort to skirt the Sealer's unquestioned denial. Darkness tapped at the walls of Yōsei's isolation, swinging back and forth like woeful pendulums to the metronome of Lamya's weakening state.

By now, the mixture of the golden sealing script which hung, undeniable, in the black air, and the chakra emanating from the Cursed Seal locked horns and pushed together with hissing sparks. As the story began, Yōsei listened carefully; such tales often held hidden meaning which could be used to decipher the purpose of a curse. The Empress' exposition was brief, her voice struggling through the weight and pain of her affliction, speaking only between bouts of violent coughing. Such magic that could rend the Queen of Serpents into this mess was not to be trifled with, and by now, Yōsei had replaced his lackadaisical expression with one of grim severity. What reason would the Seal have to react to the event of Yōsei's arrival? The wanderer concluded it was for one of two possible reasons; either the presence of a dominant Sealer alone was enough to trigger latent traps within the curse, or the man's icy soul, still stained by the realm of death, held energy which called out to another such blight.

Yōsei reached out, grabbing the final bell and lifting it to ring. In time with the Sealer's movement, he felt the room's dark corners deepen and fade away, limitations of their secluded tomb removed as the pair plunged into an alternate time of rituals, secrets and forbidden magic. Quickly, the terrible chakra ate away the sound and light within the chamber, drowning out the ethereal sounds of Yōsei's fūinjutsu, snuffing away each light in sequence before the two were left in silence and alone. Yōsei observed as from the seal's form would erupt a panoply of tendrils; the black shapes rose and coiled throughout the room, encircling the Sealer's protective barrier and squeezing the final vestiges of comforting reality into nothingness. When the creeping enclosure ended, Yōsei looked down toward his companion, transfixing his gaze upon the Seal which adorned the back of Lamya's slumped over form, peering through the dark to analyze its scripture. As he watched, Yōsei could see the undulating skin beneath the seal and observe the vapor which wafted heavenward from the symbol, inching out into the air before thrusting forward.

The shape of black claws weighed heavily on Yōsei's sacred tools, silencing the bell's toll and drawing the room into true silence. In the dark, slits of gold ignited, parting doorway eyes into the soul of an infernal being, one which Yōsei laid eyes on with a mixture of disgust and familiarity. In time with this emanation were the bellowing words which came flowing, not from a single direction but from the darkness itself, into Yōsei's ears. Hateful baritone spoke unto the Sealer warnings against his interference, besmirching the name of humanity as it finished. Yōsei narrowed his eyes; his demeanor soured by the gloating specter's words. Before he had time to respond, the seals which hung suspended in the air around Yōsei cried out at once, whirring desperately against the pressure of darkness for a fraction of a second before shattering. The Sealer's eyes shot open entirely, left hand dropping the sacred bell down, where it would topple over and roll from the desk's edge. Hands now both free, Yōsei gripped at the arm which encased his neck, fingers weaving formula against the construct of sinister chakra. The symbols ignited, one by one attempting to find a weakness in the emanation before each being broken down by its corrosive venom. Golden snake's eyes drew closer to the Wanderer, words rattling so close that Yōsei could feel this being's chill against the flesh of his face. Through gritted teeth, Yōsei fought back the words which bubbled in the back of his gullet; the ferocious dog of war held in check by thick chains crafted for the Sealer's soul. With each subsequent disrespect, Yōsei could feel the bonds cracking, and in time with the utterance of his true name, the Sealer could no longer play keeper to the beast which lay within.

"What gives you the right to use that name?! What pathetic creature are you to question my mastery?! Mere will alone housed within this childish scripture; you are nothing but that which fears death. So continue to hide, and cling to this woman's soul so that you may placate your trepidation and pray you never plunge away into the depths that I have seen. Run, foul creature, adhere to your vile path and continue what wretched, desolate existence you have wrought. Through your hubris, you have revealed unto me the knowledge of a secret which has marked you so listen carefully, terrible abomination which struggles to exist; your struggle will soon end."

Whether the Sealer's arrogant dismissal or a product of Lamya's own willpower, the darkness faded with Yōsei's words and a modicum of reality returned. Sprawled out on the cold ground, the Empress writhed in agony, and Yōsei shook his head, picking up the discarded bell and replacing it on the table before moving across the floor and kneeling beside Lamya. Such display of sealed consciousness hurried the Sealer along, and he would lean down, gripping the woman's side and arm to lift her left side across his shoulder and move her to the operating table where he would position her lying face down, seal exposed to his administrations. Yōsei expected no resistance to come from Lamya but remained cautious of any lingering energies which may present themselves as he moved her and then over to take in his right hand the twin needles he had brought. One silver, the other gold, each adorned with detailed filigree, the pair would serve as an integral part of the impending ritual, one that Yōsei would make Lamya acutely aware of as he went about his preparations.

"It will take some time. First, I must decipher the formula used in its construction. You will need to exercise stillness while I replicate the symbols and study them. I suspect the script has been woven into your soul itself; if that is the case, then it will require ritual means of removal. When I place this needle into the Seal, you will feel your chakra flow stall, but the pain should lessen. If you can not remain motionless, then Shōkai will pierce meridians I did not intend, and you may die."

The Sealer's words came quick, hurried from his lips in a way the Empress would not have seen in their recent meetings. This swiftness was not a product of fear, Yōsei had lived a life far too long to be afraid, but was a mixture of anger and vengeance instead. Placing the golden needle down, Yōsei took Shōkai carefully and put its tip against Lamya's skin, positioned on the center of the curse mark. He felt for a moment, the needle guiding him to the source of this layered chakra and then with a single motion he plunged it deep. The woman would feel a sharp sensation; the pain was barely noticeable beyond the alien feeling of her chakra being halted within her body. Even if she had experienced inner energies being constricted before, it would not prepare her for the sealing effect of Yōsei's tools. The needle found its mark and brought the river of spirit to a grinding stop, each tenketsu sealing itself off in response to the Sealer's will. With his left hand still holding the needle in place, Yōsei reached for the parchment and brushes on the table, laying the paper flat across the woman's back and carefully setting to work tracing the patterns of symbols which slumbered beneath.

The truth of Yōsei's method to cease Lamya's chakra flow he would not tell her at first, leaving her to find out that Shōkai did not merely stop chakra from flowing but condemned it inwardly instead. What energy the seal once projected into the room, or tried to expel, would be rerouted through the needle and injected back into the woman before it could manifest. Any efforts made by the seal to hinder Yōsei's work would instead be redoubled on Lamya herself, forcing her to endure the inward torment so that the Sealer could work in peace. While his hands flew in patterns over the replicated seal, Yōsei prepared himself mentally for what was to come. Sitting at her side, the replication alone would take considerable time, and so Yōsei stayed in silence, the flashing of chakra symbols and strokes of sacred brushes the only sounds produced by the Sealer's weary work.

7Cursed by creation [Yosei/private] Empty Re: Cursed by creation [Yosei/private] Sat May 05, 2018 6:00 pm

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
As Yosei moved the writhing lamya to the operating table, he could easily see the wriggling, pulsating and basically disturbing movement of the seal which encompassed easily half of the Dragon Empress' upper back and neck now. Her skin felt surprisingly cold, even though she was obviously sweating from the pain she was enduring. On her neck, her veins and arteries had started to become visible, darkened as they were byè some sort of influence originating from the massive seal which continued to seemingly drain her of her lifeforce and chakra to manifest itself.

As the Sealer started to make his preperations, Lamya turned her head a bit, trying to calm herself for just a moment, looking at Yosei from the corners of her eyes and showing a forced smile. "An odd situation, isn't it...?" Through a coughing fit, she still managed to chuckle, albeit rather softly and wholy not healthy sounding, her speech already getting slightly slurred and h"er breathing becoming rather hollow. "Any other would've seized this opportunity to strike me down...but you...you seem to still desire to know...to see with your own eyes that which can bring down those that have stepped into the proximity of the gods...I reckon death grants one an appetite for understanding and knowledge." While being inserted with the needle, she only winced, but didn't react in any other way, her eyes closing as her breathing became less ragged and calmer than before.

"There's no need to remain quiet about this," She whispered right at the point her chakra was seemingly sealed off. "I've felt this sensation before...I...know...this." lamya finally closed her eyes again, falling into a deep slumber as her body started to relax now that the seal's chakra only had one way to go: inwards. Though this could have catastrophic results, it seemed that the consciousness residing in the seal itself also felt the sensation of the closed off tenketsu and seemed to remain calm for now. However, the seal's size didn't stop from progressing, in fact...Sealing off Lamya's chakra seemed to have an adverse effect, as it's black and purple shine seemed to course further through her veins, darkening them more and more in the process.

In response, Lamya seemed to shiver for a short moment, her breath nearly crystalizing as her temperature now dropped below humanly possible levels. The needle started to vibrate, relaying the information on the seal faster than it could even process, practically forcing Yosei to write down the seal's intricfate design faster than ten calligraphers together would be able to do and to make things worse...it looked like at some point, around two or three layers in, the seal showed its true intricacy, the true reason why it could be called something beyond a mere 'ucrsed seal', as rather than being multilayered, it truly did change, evolve and grow at an exponentially faster rate than any seal the stranger probably ever encountered. This was not just the work of someone experienced in fuuinjutsu, but a combination of multiple fields. There were traces of very high level fuuinjutsu, unparallelled medical ninjutsu, kugutsu of insurmountable skill and on top of those the chakra that seemed to have been used to bond the seal to Lamya was of such a high grade and had such a huge concentration of power that it's originator had to be beyond the level of a kage, even beyond the dragon empress' own level.

Through the needle, Yosei could feel the cold sensation, as if the needle itself; the instrument of the sealer's work was gradually being frozen. It probably would not have taken long for Yosei to realize that there was one thing which was suddenly being touched by the immense power within the Dragon Empress' body: the needle had become a conduit for the chakra, now creating an adverse effect. "Trying to figure it out, are we?" The chakra that leaked out, started to take the form of a shadowy figure, but it was without a doubt a male person. Slowly, this shadowy figure placed a hand onto the sleeping empress, the hand singling through her skin, apparently to its own surprise. "I see...blocking off her chakra, makes it harder for me to interact with her, very smart, very smart indeed.'

The shadowy figure took a step towards Yosei and lowered himself a bit, looking straight into the sealer's eyes with it's own, cold golden eyes. "Let me tell you a story, or rather let me show you..." Before the Sealer could move, before he could even lift a single finger, Yosei could feel a icy cold sensation running through his head, followed by what seemed to be a flash of light. When the light subsided, he could see something; two pairs of hands on the back of a young child, no older than seven years of age. Though people did look different through the passages of time, this child had a few distinctive features that could allow the Sealer to conclude upon her identity: the white skin, jet black hair and the wide open eyes with golden, snakelike eyes were enough of an indication.

One pair of hands seemed to be continuously pressing on the child's back, while another pair of hands; slender and covered by a pair of thin latex gloves was tracing lines accross the child's back. "How much more time do you need Hataro?" The voice was distant, yet similar to the voice of the shadowy figure he had seen before. "In time, this child will become my herald, so don't screw this up."

The vision distorted and another flash of light appeared and subsided until now, Yosei was looking at a scene he should've known all too well: the fight he once had for the title of Hokage, but he was looking at it from a distance, from another floor, hearing the voice of a man who he did not recognise. "Why didn't you just claim the title, Master?" A sigh could be heard and suddenly that same voice he heard coming from the shadowy figure could be heard again. "Why limit myself to becoming but a mere kage, when I can become so much more. It doesn't matter who wins, neither can stand in my way...neither will ever be able to beat me. For now, we'll just monitor the child's growth and steer her in the direction of that Chi child...let's have a little test."

Again a flash of light and now Yosei was looking straight at the shadowy figure again, back in the room they'd been in all this time and the shadowy figure seemed to be smiling gleefully. "It's exhillerating, wouldn't you say...this little game. You try to figure out the seal and I give you a glimpse of its creation. You try to figure out who made it and I grant you a glimpse of my memory. They say a magician never reveals his secrets, but both you and I know that for men like us...the search is much more fun than the actual discovery."

8Cursed by creation [Yosei/private] Empty Re: Cursed by creation [Yosei/private] Wed May 09, 2018 12:26 am

Yōsei

Yōsei

S-rank
The Dragon Empress could not have fathomed the truth contained within her words. The quest toward understanding was a higher calling; there was no mere bounty which could measure up to the knowledge gained from undertaking the proper removal of this seal. Seisakata hung on the Sealer's back, a hungry tooth of Konoha's tempered steel which, on its own, ached to sink deep into the Snake's villainous flesh and rend her soul from the mortal coil. Such justice he could bring about in the moments while he prepared for the ritual to come; would it have been a humiliation for the Mist if Yōsei delivered the head of the world's most wanted? At what point did the dogs of Kirigakure evolve from pragmatic hunters into proud murderers? Indeed, the woman's words held a weight that lent revelation to the secret motives of Yōsei's journey here.

With Shōkai implanted, the Sealer could feel the surging chakra thin momentarily, and then calm. Whatever pain the woman was going through, and Yōsei was sure it was immense, mattered little; the pair had precious short time to remove the seal, and Lamya's previous attempts had only bolstered the self-fulfilling scripture which adapted, even now, to the Sealer's careful study. Yōsei's tools had the desired effects; he watched as the woman's body calmed while they exchanged words and his eyes swelled with a thick lens of chakra with which to observe the flow of energy within her body. Contrasted with the bright rivers of blue chakra currents moving throughout the Empress' tenketsu, dark, sinister chakra pulsed from the seal and ran through the roots of Lamya's chakra supply, polluting it and making it harder for the Sealer to track. With each passing moment, another thump from the marking made the baleful energy spread, clawing to find purchase within the woman's soul.

As Yōsei dug deeper, probing the depths of the seal's complexity, he worked at a pace worthy of his reputation. Effortlessly, the Sealer's hands made decisive, masterful strokes through each layer of the seal's composition. The man did not give pause to the nature of the mark beneath its surface, the evolution of scripture, words meant to counter and obscure understanding; these truths were known already to Yōsei, and such elementary tricks would do nothing to halt his progress. What would have taken the best efforts of ten lesser men, Yōsei made a routine task; it was the power held within that was the creator of this curse's true gambit, the function which allowed for the user to vassalize this woman was a grim fate to lay upon anybody. He learned first, of the creator's skills, precise hands painted upon Lamya a mark which contained a smattering of fields; masterful Iryō Ninjutsu, tell-tale signs of Kugutsu body modification and soul-sealing, nature chakra and the hands of another. Whatever expert hands crafted the mark which the Wanderer now deciphered deserved the reverence with which Yōsei treated the task at hand, and had earned the man's respect.

The Shōkai, an ancient ceremonial needle used to redirect the flow of internal chakras, making them incapable of leaving the body. Such a tool was necessary for the Sealer's work to remain uninterrupted, but that same power put him on a clock. The chakra emanating from the seal, resonant energy that otherwise would have been lost, instead found itself redoubled within the Empress' own body. The bolstered internal chakra flow would allow the seal to counter Yōsei's decryption efforts more efficiently. The needle was, in this way, a double-edged sword which Yōsei made use of now, at least until a time he better understood with what power he was dealing. Errant strands of primeval cold seeped into the needle's length, allowing strings of perverse energy to emanate from the tool's length into the air. Yōsei wasn't surprised by the apparition's manifestation, it had taunted him before, and now that he began his proper work, the Sealer expected such a struggle. Jawing at Yōsei with his condescending demeanor did little to pry the Sealer's attention from his work, even as the shadowy figure feigned respect by complimenting Yōsei's plan, the Sealer merely smirked and grunted in response.

Whether insulted by this indifference or merely executing his plans regardless of Yōsei's reaction, the smog shifted through the room, gold eyes of glowing amber staring directly at the side of Yōsei's head. In a show of dominance, the Sealer made no eye contact, paying little attention to the distracting presence which already had marked itself for death. From all directions, Yōsei could feel the icy grip of chakra pierce his mental defenses; more than Genjutsu, the encroaching pestilence delivered a frigid shock, and the world faded away in white light only to be replaced by a new landscape. Yōsei was aware enough to recognize the young Lamya, long before she had been tainted by the shinobi lineage of suffering and twisted into the foul behemoth of all-consuming dread which now cursed the weary Land of Wind. In this vision of the past, Yōsei could not determine what was genuine and what images were tricks, put here by this entity to steer him away from his goal. This whole sight was a trick, of course, a delay tactic so that this being might attempt to break the Sealer's hold on Lamya's chakra. In the dim room, the two cursed shinobi worked diligently on the girl's flesh, and as Yōsei moved in the space between memories, he could observe the first strokes placed against the skin, imbued with sacred chakra and wrought against her skin with utmost care. This sight was no torturous ritual of human sacrifice, but a labor of love, not for the girl, but for continued existence.

With another spark, the vision decayed into the bright abyss and was replaced, in turn, by a new world. Lush green, rolling hills surrounded by mountains and thick forests as far as the horizon. Yōsei recognized the Daimyo's gardens and the majestic tower palace at the far end of the immaculately tended royal grounds. Blurred shapes in the distance cried out, chakra and sacred scripture clashing along with the words of men who shared a love for the Land of Fire. Again, the Sealer found himself in the past, watching on as the clash of wills waged fiercely for the right to call the Leaf their own. From his new vantage point, within the palace, Yōsei bore witness to the twin figures conversing with cryptic secrets, sharing just enough to tantalize the Sealer's inquisitive mind. With a past so inexplicably linked, it was no wonder that he and Lamya had crossed paths now to undo the curse upon her soul. Yōsei was left only to question the motives of its creator in showing him these visions, making him privy to these secrets; if it was a mere distraction, then this power could be used to conjure useless imagery or attack him mentally but instead the being chose to show him this.

Back in the chamber, the two men met face to face again, though only one of them revealed his true self. In the darkness, Yōsei's symbols danced, slipping through the folds of chakra to invalidate the influence being exerted outside the needle. Through the combination of sacred tools and his own gift for the sealings arts, Yōsei was able to continue his work once perception returned, sparing a glance toward the cold eyes which hung so ominously in the silhouette which taunted him. The Sealer's lips twisted, smirking at the comparison between them, seemingly in agreement, and adjusted himself on the seat to continue working. With each stroke, he peeled away a layer of resistance, and with his free hand, he took another of the set of brushes, much smaller, and dipped it in a yellow ink pot. While he continued replicating the formula, his other hand would devise sealing method capable of adapting his own seals in response to the Curse's constant evolution.

"There is nothing to discover. You have no secrets worth being found by me. You are a pathetic creature who is afraid of death. Why else would you struggle so hard to hold on to this poor soul? Soon, your seal will be broken. You must be familiar with these needles, you have fought to dispel the Shōkai which inverts her chakra flow because you know it holds the key to my victory."

Without continuing further, whether the beast knew of his eventual plan mattered little. The Sealer's eyes flashed with a flurry of chakra, smoke burning seals into every corner of the room, across the floor and ceiling, bound to the most intricate curve of every surface and suddenly flared with chakra. The most stalwart defensive technique in Yōsei's repertoire, unquestioned and absolute, the seal would allow the Sealer to keep interference at bay while his right hand reached out and exchanged the smaller of his brushes for the golden needle and traced his finger down Lamya's back. With only a fraction of time before the Curse's chakra would surely overpower his own, Yōsei pushed the needle down at the point of his choosing, linking the twins through Lamya's meridian system and providing the Sealer's desired effect. With both Shōkai inserted, the potential of these devious items would come into play, rerouting between them the chakra flow of both Lamya and the Cursed Seal, the linked relics would create a feedback loop. The silver needle which Yōsei had first inserted, combined the internalization of the woman's chakra with the new artifact's effect: purification of negative chakra. With an immense capacity for absorbing the impact of adverse chakra, which would be reinternalized by the first Shōkai, Yōsei could focus all of the seal's chakra through a single meridian stream, isolating it between the two needles. With this done, Yōsei's seal faded away and the distorted chakra held within that rent all which existed against his indomitable will naught but ashes.

"You appear as shadows and haunt me with cryptic visions in an effort to distract me. This is not a game of cat and mouse; in time you will come to learn that there is no battle of wits to be had between us. I will deal with this affliction in the manner which is reserved for all curses. You will be left with nothing but the knowledge of my will. Be gone, and hide in the dark, cowardly creature, while I undo your life's work."

The wandering Sealer was no fool, for all his boasting he knew that this method would not contain this immense chakra for long, especially as it fought for domain over the chakra of the twin needles which refocused it. Removal of the seal from the soul would require a more prolonged ritual, such a plan served as back-up for if his first gambit did not succeed. The simplest way to remove a curse was not to remove it at all, but merely reassign the seal to a new host, one who would die and take with it the chakra held within this formula. The danger that Yōsei faced was that he still found himself without full knowledge of the cursed seal's function or composition, making transferral of the effects a risky strategy. Instead, then, Yōsei made the decision to seal this curse within an object; he rose his arms and brought together his hands, forming the necessary seals to produce his sealing arts. Doubtless, the Curse would be working on a method of escape and Yōsei extended both of his arms, touching one to the middle of Lamya's back between the needles and placing upon her flesh a seal of his own creation, the other to the bell which still shimmered with the curse's own sinister chakra signature. The bell's survival indicated its composition could serve as a vessel for this particular energy, making it the perfect test subject for the crevasse of seals to wipe away the chakra held between the strip of needles and import it into the artifact with a single instant. This first attempt would serve as Yōsei's probe, intellect combining his unique skills with precedent and keen observation would no doubt overcome this desperate monster in the end. In truth, the Sealer may have been disappointed if he was successful, though he would not scorn the fates for helping him prevail with such ease.

9Cursed by creation [Yosei/private] Empty Re: Cursed by creation [Yosei/private] Thu May 10, 2018 6:43 pm

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
"There is nothing to discover. You have no secrets worth being found by me. You are a pathetic creature who is afraid of death. Why else would you struggle so hard to hold on to this poor soul? Soon, your seal will be broken. You must be familiar with these needles, you have fought to dispel the Shōkai which inverts her chakra flow because you know it holds the key to my victory."

The shadowy form turned its attention towards the needle and let out a soft grunt, Touching the needle with a dark and liquid-like index finger, seemingly quite impressed how it looked like the vibratiots; though allowing the chakra some stability, also managed to redirect its form ever so slightly. "Oh, you are indeed correct, I seek to live eternally, I despise the idea of ever having to embrace one's death and I truly find the very principle of mortality a despicable curse wrought upon one such as myself," A soft chuckle escaped from the shadowy figure's hardly visible mouth. "However, calling me weak and pathetic is only the sort of thing one who knows not the plight of humanity would say, one who has not a shred of humanity left in their entire being and even if I were to say I was beyond humanity, it is my mortality which still grants me that one trait that puts us even above the gods themselves: my will, my everlasting, ever consuming and ever desiring will to keep going until the end of days."

It was at this point that Yosei inserted the second needle into Lamya, surprising the shadowy figure with this action. For a moment, the shadow shimmered as if it reacted to what was happening, the figure grinning ever so slightly as the sealer was desperately doing his work with the outmost precision in order to prevent any and all mistakes. The seal in reaction seemed to slow down with its corruption, slowly retracting until it at the very least shrunk down to the size it had at the start of Yosei's investigation. The Shadowy figure shimmered even more, becoming see-through in the process while cracks seemed to appear onto it, like veins of light started to tear into the darkness. Grabbing its own hand where the cracks had started form, grunting almost like a wounded beast, the shadowy figure let out a growl and looked at Yosei with pure malice and hatred in its eyes. "You dare defy my will? You... you..." The shadowy figure rushed towards Yosei, only to halt in its path when the Sealer spoke.

"You appear as shadows and haunt me with cryptic visions in an effort to distract me. This is not a game of cat and mouse; in time you will come to learn that there is no battle of wits to be had between us. I will deal with this affliction in the manner which is reserved for all curses. You will be left with nothing but the knowledge of my will. Be gone, and hide in the dark, cowardly creature, while I undo your life's work."

You dare...you DARE!!" With a roar filled with rage and ferocious anger, the shadowy figure tried to reach for Yosei's throat, yet at the very moment the tips of his fingers were about to touch the sealer's skin, the seal on Lamya's back started to pulsate again and shrunk even further, reducing to the size of about that of a hand. In response the shadowy figure seemed to be drawn back in, the shadows vanishing into the seal which now again started to pulsate heavily, showing its violent reaction towards the inserted needles, nonetheless being contained for the moment.

The patient shivered for a slight instant, opening her eyes just once. She turned her head just a bit, smiling softly. "I guess I should thank you properly," Yosei's seal seemed to be fine, the rogue shinobi herself seemed to regain some of her composure even despite the fact she could not feel her own chakra just yet. The cursed seal itself seemed to have thinned out slightly, being contained between the two needles as the extra layer of protection created by Yosei as he held the bell between the two needles. "Turning that chakra inwards was simply...Brilliant, if I say so myself."

Lamya's soft smile turned into a crual grin, the golden color of her eyes turning silver, while her hair started to thicken and lose it's colour as well, with her lips turning black and her teeth growing slightly  sharper and obviously more carnivorous. "You truly have no idea..." With full force, the rogue shinobi jumped up from the operating table and swung her arm towards Yosei with a clenched fist. "What you're dealing with, do you!!" Standing up straight, the woman tilted her head with her eyes closed, cracking her neck and letting out a sigh of joy and pleasure. "Being forced to do this prematurely, you have garnered my respect. However, you have lost...I am in control, as I had said from the start."

The needles on the woman's back remained in place, yet rather than expelling chakra, the needle which was supposed to do this now seemed to act as a lightningrod for massive flows of nature chakra being drawn into the dragon empress' body. Even if it did contain the cursed seal and even if the extra layer of protection was still in place, the Sealer's job seemed to only become harder with every passing moment. It was without a doubt a work of art, hard labor and extreme intelligence. The seal had surpassed any of the seals used by any known fuuinjutsu specialist Yosei had ever encountered and the chakra which had been kneaded and woven into it was without a doubt powerful, yet even than it was but merely scratching the surface. The true power of the seal was that it had taken not only the will, but also the knowledge and intelligence of its creators and even if it lacked the full power of its creators, it had their intelligence and an intelligent cursed seal was without a doubt any sealer's nightmare when trying to subdue and destroy it.

"Locking me in a singular path, trying to syphon off the second layer and even trying to seal a seal...very smart," The woman laughed, showing just a single glare towards Uraeus and stopping him in his tracks when he tried to sneak up on her. The entire time, she did not let her attention slip, showing a remarkable control over her surroundings, like someone who had been a shinobi far longer than most. Her left hand rose towards her face, her index finger softly touching her lips as she seemed to be thinking about something. "It's a vexing though, that you'd think that that bell could hold me in my entirity. True, I did not expect it to be able to contain some part of me...I should look into that. However, for the time being, let's make this place a bit more comfortable, shall we?"

As soon as she said that, the woman started to raise both her arms a bit, making a flicking motion with her right hand, after which black lines seemed to appear all over her body, swirls and shapes of various sizes appearing all across her skin. The protective barrier was slowly being overwritten, but seemed to hold off the lines for now. "Much better," The woman grinned visciously. "Now than, what's your next move...surrender or struggle against inevitable defeat?"

10Cursed by creation [Yosei/private] Empty Re: Cursed by creation [Yosei/private] Sat May 19, 2018 6:08 am

Yōsei

Yōsei

S-rank
It was useless for the creature to hide his intentions from the Sealer's wisdom, each scenario played out as Yōsei foretold, the shadow revealed even more secrets unto the world, unaware that sowing these oats would be his undoing. It was a curious thing to accuse Yōsei of not understanding the human condition, that very thing which he had explored so richly in the depths of his condemnation to Naraka and that awful, endless rampage he had wrought upon the unsuspecting realm of death. The time between his travels, across millions of miles he had walked on his way back to the world of the living, Yōsei had devoted entirely to the study of himself and the rebirth of his spirit, honing the raging inferno of that conqueror's blood into something more significant. Coming up through the layers of hell taught the Sealer much about himself and came with it the knowledge of things to come, unfathomable depths to which not even this wretched monster would dare to venture. Hearing the creature speak gave Yōsei confidence, he had the upper hand as the only true immortal among them, not merely cheating death but returning from beyond its veil to live again and breathe life anew. Yōsei knew that buried beneath the veneer of confidence and unwavering will, the man before him who sought to exert himself over Lamya was envious of that power; covetous of that will.

In time with the Shōkai pairing, Yōsei would notice a predictable lull in the shadow's solidity, flickering almost as if by candlelight. The Sealer smirked knowingly, hands still at work preparing his chakra and mind busy with potential preparations, making sure to remain alert and ready. The reaction of the creature was mirrored by the Seal's own retraction, layers of unholy protection falling away in response to the needles' power. Keen, expert eyes watched the decaying configurations, memorizing each hieroglyph and its function for future reference in his own formula. When the original formation reappeared, at last, Yōsei took care at witnessing its true nature for the moments he could before things changed. The shadows twisted, contorting to the conduction of Yōsei's ritual knowledge, unable to withstand his will and exist. With cracks, violent strands of light burst into the room and prompted the Sealer's arrogant cadence. Yōsei's words turned the shimmering monster's cries into that of a petulant child, dismissing his woes as naturally as one might breathe.

With the end of the Sealer's words came the lunge, which received no response from Yōsei, who sat still to channel his chakra for the imminent transferral. When silence gripped the room in its stoic hands, laying down the spark of sealing chakra or the pulsating, eerie echo of the curse's sinister chakra, Yōsei breathed deep and steadied himself, unsure of the peace at hand. Lamya stirred, rousing from her coma and peering around the room before she found Yōsei and twisted her lips into a relieved smile. The Wanderer, pleased with the current situation but apprehensive of lingering effects, gave the woman a knowing nod but did not break his concentration. With the end of the woman's words came a signal of what was to come, the contortions in the Empress' tone as she finished alerted Yōsei to the presence of something lurking beneath even before she underwent the physical changes. Draining of lively texture, the pallid form of Lamya's possessed body would writhe and spin on the table, lurching out with a clenched fist for the Sealer's jaw. Reacting by dropping the bell and moving his closest, dominant hand to deflect the strike, Yōsei tumbled backward across the floor and assumed a low stance with his right hand poised on the hilt of Seisakata, who growled hungrily for the flesh of his assailant. Replacing his careful caress with a sturdy grip and unsheathing the first several inches of steel from its house was enough to placate the snarling beast of wrath that lay within the Pillar of Konoha. Whether the woman or the spirit controlling her would notice the insignificant injection of chakra which, for now, lay dormant within her flesh, placed through touch at the moment of physical contact initiated by her folly, was irrelevant.

While the possessed Queen of Dragons said her piece, Yōsei listened to her intent while his brain worked silently to formulate his next move. Removing the needles would be dangerous at this point, even if the second Shōkai had been converted into a draw for additional nature chakra, disrupting the chakra flow could be even more catastrophic. Excess chakra and suppression of Lamya's own chakra meant Yōsei removing the needles would likely cause her body to become unstable, potentially destroy itself or have other unpredictable results which the Wanderer was not prepared to clean up. For now, utilizing his prepared seal and feeling out more of the creature's motives seemed like his best plan, in spite of the wicked Oath which begged him to slay her where she stood. Of course, it had been ambitious of Yōsei to think the simple artifact of his could hold the entirety of this curse designed to feign immortality. The Sealer smiled back at the woman, looking up at her where she stood on high, as the black tattoos crept across her flesh augmenting her terrible visage. Yōsei let out a soft chuckle.

"We meet here as two arrogant fools who clash with empty threats, both unwilling, or perhaps unable, to fathom the depths of secrecy to which we both have sunk. Once proud men of fortune, we few destined to rule the world have fallen so far that we now lay broken and scared, throwing threats as weapons across dark chambers deep below the earth. We are entombed here, consigned to the infinite rebirth we have earned through virtue of our choices alone. Do you understand why we are different, you and I?"

Yōsei paused to lend the question gravitas, perhaps allowing her to answer wholly or in part before continuing.

"You have spent your life chasing immortality, living in fear of death. This struggle has led you here, in the same room as I, staring down as if from on high when in truth you fear and envy the power I possess. A life such as mine, spent in the service of death, is free of fear from that which surrounds it. When it came time for me to leave this realm, I did so without clinging to the life I left behind. It was this that afforded me the discovery that you have so long sought; the secret which lets a man return from death. Do you know what Naraka holds? On this great wheel of reincarnation, I have spent a thousand-thousand lifetimes, eclipsing whatever short existence you call your own, cutting down the legions of Hell's minions with my will alone. Witness the secret of my ascension from death, and know that you have found what you seek."

Surging in an instant, it would be too late for the woman to do anything to stop the innocuous seal placed by Yōsei earlier, which now changed with his power into a new mark, presenting itself with golden light on the woman's forehead. Without delay, the unsealed memories would flood Lamya's head, causing the walls of the chamber to close in, becoming black and swallowing the pair into a silent well of nothing. Here they would linger for a moment, lost between the realms of consciousness and physical before they would find themselves stood atop the peak of a mountain. There was no transition from the black, merely the sensation of cold and wind pulled from Yōsei's precious memories of the hellish landscape, and unlike any felt by either the Empress or her possessor. No matter his power, the spirit would find himself chilled to the very core of his being, even detached from the will held within the seal, any connection to the creator's lifeforce would feel this eerie wind profoundly, no matter the protections.

Wind forced tons of snow from frigid ice formations, the endless storm was brought on as punishment for the tormented souls doomed to wander in this realm for millennia. Were it not for their inhuman strength, the pair would quickly have been whipped away into the frenzied hurricane, carried into the infinite skies and lost forever in Naraka. Thankfully, the Gods smiled upon the two shinobi, and this was but a memory, within which they could merely observe. Far below the duo, a battle of fire and steel raged viciously; the shape of a shirtless man with wreaths of shimmering white hair trailing behind his graceful movement, cleaved his way onward through a hive of demonic bodies. Manifestations of Karmic Justice held no imposition for the warlord's path to freedom as he ascended the mountain, carrying within his grip the handle of an inhuman sword stained black with layers of ancient blood. It was no prize to guess the identity of this warrior who waged his war on the prison of death itself, climbing onward no matter the odds as from the clouds, powerful transformations of negative energy, the pure essence of Naraka itself rose as towering behemoths with a thousand arms.

"Do you see what ageless battles I have fought along this ruined universe? Trail your eyes back across these secrets I bestow upon you, you will find yourself able to comprehend the breadth of but a shadow of my journey back to life. I have earned that which you seek through your possession, I am the man who has conquered death, skirted every rule of our universe and lived to stand before you now, willing to forge with you a sacred contract. Take your time to peruse this collection of woeful nostalgia, but be careful what ghosts lurk within my memories."

Surrounding Lamya, a swarm of strange birds would emerge slowly from between the folds of reality, creeping into existence against the will of any jutsu, far beyond the facet of chakra or shinobi; godlike manifestations of otherworldly blackness. The winged creatures would flap and silently jaw at the woman, their wings encompassing her vision until it would obscure all before her in a flurry of abstract darkness. As if by magic, the Empress would find herself suddenly bound, long strands of bright gold ribbon tied around her wrists, shining dim amber in the otherwise empty void. The bindings would stalk her skin slowly, wrapping around her body to ensnare her fully, tenderly ascending her neck before clasping tightly around her throat and mouth as the dark before her began to crackle. With bursts of yellow light, the entity which spoke next was not of Yōsei's creation, but a curse held within the Sealer's memory that transcended the realms of mortality. What secret the Wanderer had seen upon his return from death would not be shared, but instead, impart itself too upon the memory of Lamya's possessor, making him another bearer of this forbidden knowledge.

"Does it comfort you to know you cannot escape me? You are all my children after all. If you are careful and wise, you may come to know the secret of my divine edict. I approach faster than you think, young snakes."

Finally, Lamya would see herself from high above, witnessing her own body standing in a vast field of sunflowers. As if startled by a silent gunshot, birds in the tens of thousands would erupt from the meadow into the sky, golden plumage shining with the setting sun. With a howl of wind, the chamber would fade back to being, replacing the strange memoryscape awoken by Yōsei's sealing technique. In the same positions they had been in when the vision began, the two remained with eyes transfixed on one another even as the Sealer stood and let the weapon on his back fall down into place again. Whatever the curse's manifestation would make of all this, and whether Lamya herself could perceive it, Yōsei would leave them time to decide. When he felt sufficient time had passed, the Sealer would take a step toward the table, reaching out and collecting the discarded bell before moving it with its brothers on the far table.

"I offer unto you my Geas thusly, I will teach you how to prepare yourself so that when the time comes, you may seize the power to circumvent death and persist eternally. There is no fraud in my existence, I am incarnated by my will alone, eternal and undeniable through the crucible I have endured, and you must earn this right as I have. While I can show you the path to where you seek, I cannot provide you the means to accomplish your lofty goal. In exchange for my guidance, you will relinquish this soul and allow me to unforge your curse, these are my terms and the penalty for breaking this contract shall be death. Know that I speak only truths, these principles I follow must be held above the mantle of creation with firm hands, and the accord I offer is pure. Trust not, in these methods of twisted upheaval where you thrust the spirit of yourself into the unwilling flesh of another, this inelegant curse is unbecoming of men such as we, don't you think, Enaka?"

Yōsei had taken a stab at the creator's identity, derived from the intensity of the man's voice, and a familiar cadence once heard before his death. Though tempered and changed by age perhaps twisted somewhat by perversion further into the dark arts, Yōsei felt the same underlying quality of impervious authority, unquestioned and all-knowing. There existed few who he felt matched the intensity of his conqueror's blood, and the man he named was one such figure. The connections to the clan and vague nature of the limits of his power Yōsei had understood when he was Hokage where enough to place him at the top of the Sealer's suspect list. Perhaps it could have been a servant, but Yōsei believed the fear of death ran in the family, and he could read the desperate pleas on Lamya's face well enough when he arrived. The Empress was not ready to merely fade away, such a fate would not befit a woman who had earned the right to be called ruler, to be called Empress. Yōsei would not allow it, this travesty was enough for the Sealer to offer the first contract from which he personally stood to gain nothing.

11Cursed by creation [Yosei/private] Empty Re: Cursed by creation [Yosei/private] Wed May 23, 2018 2:37 pm

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
The possessed dragon smirked, the silver eyes of the woman looking intensely at Yosei, as the sealer started his monologue. With every word that escaped the man's mouth, the woman winced, as if refraining from doing more than necessary, yet the more the sealer spoke, the further the sickly ink of the curse spread itself across the Dragon empress' body, showing the result of the growing chakra's seething anger towards the stranger. The man spoke about someone or something called Naraka, somewhere inside the dark chakra, deep within the connection which it had with it's originator, that name rung a bell. "Your arrogance truly is rather obnoxious," The woman hissed, before suddenly a bright golden light practically blinded all outside and within, both the fleshly and the astral got drawn in by memories untold and unseen by mortal eyes.

The dark chakra fragment didn't know what happened, but could only guess that the sealer had applied the same technique as it had done itself, by applying an inverted version of the ANBU mindwipe tactic and technique. However, in this case there were two people rather than one who was watching the memories of another: a silenced Lamya and a man far far away through the eyes of his remnant. A twisted landscape dotted with signs of death and decay arose before their eyes. Scores of inhuman creatures of various sizes roamed the land beneath their eyes and in the center a lone human was drawing a line in blood, death and despair in his wake. As this was a memory, the one who was connected to the remnant knew what this place was. Hell was not fiction or fantasy any longer and the dark side of the afterlife was revealed before the onlookers' very eyes. To top it all off, a strange, frightening form of a demonic god seemed to show itself at the very end of the trail.

An eternal battlefield, a landscape of martyrs and misery," The remnant spoke through Lamya, a soft chuckle escaping in reaction to an inhuman cold which washed over the pair. "Hardly anything to frighten me with...urgh..."

Before the remnant could react, something odd happened: a field of birds, dark and demented turned into golden bands of strange and unusual energy that started to rise out of nowhere, wrapping around its limbs, envelopping its body until it snatched its throat and started squeezing with an irresistable force.  An energy far from anything the remnant had ever felt before had started to make it feel as if it was being ripped apart and reassembled with every word spoken by a disembodied and inhuman voice. A mere whisper floated through the air, yet each word spoken felt like being cut by a thousand superheated steel daggers. Even now though, despite being bound, despite facing something it could almost not comprehend, the remnant still tried to assert its dominance, with foul dark chakra escaping like a necrotic vapor through the openings which had been left by the golden energy envelopping the dragon empress' body. "By my will alone, the world will turn, by my words, the world will bow..."

In an instant, the corrupted form of Lamya stood alone in a field of sunflowers, while the remnant and Lamya watched over it, the field instantly erupting in a blurring vision of flapping wings and chittering beaks. In the end, the Remnant was still standing in the same room, panting and sweating, yet quickly regaining its composure. Despite having managed to keep control over the rogue shinobi's body and still managing to surpress her power, it was shaken by what had happened, what it had encountered and endured.

As Yosei spoke, the remnant glared at the sealer, it's eyes showing doubt and distrust, at least until a possibility was given, an option to grasp what it wanted for so long and it was offered with seemingly no strings attached. With a smirk on its face, the Remnant looked at the revived former hokage, a devious twinkle in the otherwise cold and ruthless eyes of Lamya's possessed form. At least, there was a twinkle until the Remnant finally heard that single name, the name it carried and the name the originator of its power wielded: Enaka.

Just like it had done before, black, insanely powerful chakra seeped out of lamya's skin, envelopping the corrupted form as it momentarily seemed to take the form of a grotesque, shadowy monster of towering height and inhuman menace. Instantly the shadowy form reached for the sealer's throat, yet it did not squeeze or cause harm. It was a mere sign of showing and asserting dominance and as the fingers clasped around Yosei, touching the sealer's skin, the shadow seemed to flake away to reveal the Remnant's true identity. He looked younger than Yosei could remember him being last they had meet, but there was no mistake that it was indeed the former Ouroboros regent, the man who even when imprisoned managed to force a hokage to his knees with a simple show of force alone; Orochi Enaka. "In a world populated with insolent creatures thinking themselves gods...I will admit that you are something different, something far more interesting...little Mitsuhide," The man chuckled, it's black gloved hands letting go of Yosei's neck. With half of his face covered with a black mask, a purple coat with white fur adorning the collar and slick black pants and boots, Enaka looked almost like an entirely different person than the traditionally clothed middle aged man he used to be, yet the emotionless eyes betrayed him to be who he truly was. "Your power rivals that of my own child, my own most worthy creation...it's fascinating."

Taking a step back, this new image of Enaka crossed his arms and nodded calmly. "I shall relinquish my dear nice as I have already figured out her powers," Again reverting to the corrupted form of Lamya, the remnant got back onto the operation table and sat down with a wicked smile on her face. "All you need to do is pierce the third layer of the curse and extract the core...you can have it...it might come in handy. Look at it as my gift to you...However, do not betray me nor deceive me. For whatever power that fool Hastur believes himself to have, he is but a welp, an adolescent child compared to me. Do not tempt me to snuff you out like all those who have tried to face me before, for no force in any of the realms will be able to save you from my wrath."

With these words, the remnant turned Lamya with her back upwards and instantly the woman's sage form got disrupted and slowly vanished, giving her back her black hair and golden eyes, having forced her into a sound sleep while the curse mark reduced itself to its original fist-sized shape.

"The time is near..." With those words, the last of the dark chakra seemed to vanish and only the dragon empress' calmly breathing body remained on the operating table: helpless, defenceless, yet no longer held back by the curse.

12Cursed by creation [Yosei/private] Empty Re: Cursed by creation [Yosei/private] Tue May 29, 2018 8:49 pm

Yōsei

Yōsei

S-rank
Twin souls ignited within the chamber, dark surroundings illuminated by the clashing slings and arrows with which the two men deigned to conquer one another. When finally Yōsei finished speaking, the reply came swift and brutal as daggers to retort and challenge the Sealer's position of dominance between them. Yōsei merely shrugged with indifference, in the end, it mattered little whether the two of them reached an accord; the same events would come to pass in a world without either of these men. Watching the possessed face react to his words gave Yōsei the knowledge of how to proceed; clearly, the walls of distant arrogance were being brought down around Enaka's shoulders, revealing the aggressive nature held within. As the snake began to bare its fangs toward him, Yōsei's chuckle would trigger the swathe of terrible visions. The pause afforded the Sealer time to think and to observe, gleaning what he could from the demon's reactions and studying the way its chakra responded to the stimuli.

Yōsei watched as the scene played out, listening intently to Enaka's replies and observing his eyes while they looked on with disappointment at the bloody battles. Yōsei laughed beneath his breath, of course, his attempt was not to intimidate the shadow, for what thing could? But instead, the Sealer longed to grant him perspective on a world beyond even his understanding, into something more significant. The Wanderer shook his head, a mixture of pity and world-weary apprehension came over him while the shadows faded, snow twisting away into the abstract series of clues laid out before Enaka. Slipping beneath his comprehension, the plans that spun out from Yōsei's memory were lost on the would-be conqueror who spat venom in the face of a God, deciding to burn brightly in the face of Death rather than sulk silently away. This gave Yōsei reason to smile, as it was a show of solidarity between them, how Mitsuhide too had once stared that monster in the face and returned his vitriol in the wake of trembling obliteration. Perhaps Enaka also was ready for the final step toward eternal life.

With reality crashing down around them, the Sealer sat where he had once been while the memories faded, as if he never moved and, in fact, he never had, the seal placed upon the woman's flesh when she had struck out against his jaw had seen to that, freezing her and unleashing the memories as Yōsei willed it. Manipulation of the senses typically reserved for masters of Genjutsu was child's play for men of their talent, with a touch either of them could have willed the world away and swallowed the other's heart. Smugly, the Sealer began his diatribe, riddles upon riddles layered with a decadent speech in the form of his contract offered forth to the man who stood to invade this place, watching from afar as the Sealer spoke not to Lamya's body but through it to whatever den he lay within. As the doubt faded from the woman's expression, the messages folded within the Sealer's words rung true at the source, changing the trajectory of the conflict. With the final words spoken, Yōsei watched as the smiling visage of the Empress' face twisted into a feral scowl, bringing with it the permeation of familiar chakra. Seeping into the air around her form, the beast's radiance swallowed light from the room, towering over and hunched beneath the stone ceiling with vicious claws poised to strike at any moment.

Unlike before, when Yōsei had remained calm in the face of Enaka's emanation, this situation had become unpredictable, and the Sealer was unable to immediately determine what threat he was under. Doubting in his knowledge, Yōsei skipped backward off his left foot while reaching with his dominant hand up from that same hip to grip the hilt of Seisakata's hungry jaw. This movement was no trick, the Sealer protected himself as necessary, and while the lunging hand came close, Yōsei drew the Oath and brought it down toward the digits which met with no resistance, passing through and lightly touching the Sealer's cloak before freezing and fading away. In the same motion Yōsei had drawn the blade, it was swung around his body and replaced within its sheath while he followed the trails with his eyes as they came to form a recognizable shape. The Sealer stood upright and relaxed his grip on the blade, but did not relinquish it entirely, stern eyes watching Enaka while he spoke. The Orochi let his hand slip away, and his praise drip forth onto the Sealer's reputation, causing Yōsei to bow in thanks. The Sealer's expression would turn to that of serene calm when Enaka followed on, exclaiming his intention to accept the contract verbally between them. This was responded to with a nod from Yōsei, who stepped to the table's side while the woman's returned form positioned itself again.

"There is no trickery held between us, Demon King. This world I have returned to compels me to tell only truths; lies distort creation's flow, and they have no place within my kingdom."

With fading resonance, the Sage transformation receded, and the Curse appeared back between the twin Shōkai which imprisoned the chakra of the seal. Focusing himself again, Yōsei set to work as he had done before this interruption, tracing the scripture with his tools and stripping away the layers of its composition piece by piece. With each tag copying a section of the whole, it was necessary for them to be replaced continuously. Yōsei would take in his hand the used paper and seal them away, willing them to vanish into the realm beneath his flesh within which he stored his secrets. Without Enaka's will actively fighting against his efforts, Yōsei found himself able to catch up to his previous threshold with relative ease, soldiering on through the complex seals and layers proved a more difficult task as they became less familiar. Still, the Sealer was able to make headway, and after several hours, Yōsei found himself decoding the final lines of sacred formula. Before his eyes, which spun blue with chakra necessary to peer beneath the ink and trace the iconography beneath, the deepest gateway opened, and Yōsei set aside his brushes. Performing a series of hand seals, Yōsei would place his finger at the core of the Curse's chakra, wrapping it within a wreath of Namikaze scripture before snipping it away into his private realm. In its place would remain the signature of its remover, the curse-breaker who had unwoven this blasphemous technique; three rings within one another would symbolize the Empress' debt, marked forever by Yōsei's symbol.

Gripping the lower of his needles firmly, Yōsei would begin to extract it and start the process of rousing Lamya from her slumber. The flow of chakra would return slowly, no longer confined to a single meridian stream, Yōsei would allow Lamya's body time to readjust before standing and with both hands removing the final Shōkai, the one who had reversed her chakra flow, turning it inward, now allowing her to function as usual. The Sealer smiled warmly, placing his hand on the woman's shoulder and sending from his fingertips a pulse of his chakra which would serve to regulate the woman's returning chakra flow and help her adjust to the changes free of her curse. Doubtless, Lamya would have to take time and remaster her chakra flow if this seal had been present all her life, the changed would be immense.

"It is done. Gone is the mark of your ancestor's greed and fear, in its place you will have freedom. Take time, my friend, recover from this malady while we speak here, I will brew us tea, and we may talk of old times. Perhaps I will tell you more about my plans. But know now that you are indeed free, even the mark which I have left serves only to mend the wounds in your chakra and leaves me with no power over you. Know that this is my word, bound by honor."

Yōsei moved to the table where his few belongings still lay and drew from within a small box a sealing tag, unsealing the objects within, small teapots and cups. Sparks of Katon would boil the water, and the Sealer would happily converse or work in silence while he brewed for them his blend of tea and offered a cup to Lamya. Yōsei took a sip, letting out a refreshed sigh as the warmth gave him joy, eyes shining with cherubic glee at the simple pleasures.

1600 trains a-rank sealing/ninjutsu technique (-20% clan bonus)
800 trains c-rank sealing/ninjutsu technique (-20% clan bonus)
1200 trains b-rank sealing/ninjutsu technique (-20% clan bonus)

13Cursed by creation [Yosei/private] Empty Re: Cursed by creation [Yosei/private] Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:16 pm

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
Lamya's eyes opened slowly, her golden eyes looking straight at the white wall at the other end of the room with a haziness in them. Slowly, she rose up til she sat straight on the operating table, still having a puzzled expression on her face, before she seemed to be plagued by a pang of pain, forcing her to clasp her hands against her face for a moment, hissing slightly as somehow she could've sworn to have seen things she wasn't ought to see, but the memories were vague and blurry at best. "Did...did you get rid of it?" Standing up, she moved her hands from her face to her back, feeling just her skin and the ripped silken strands of her dress. Nothing seemed to be there, nothing at all.

With a sigh of relief, the woman sat down again and looked at Yosei, calmly accepting the cup of tea he was offering, yet when he'd look at her he'd see that something was off. For some reason, despite the fact that she looked practically exactly as she was supposed to, he could see it deep within her eyes: a bottomless void in a mere spec in her golden eyes, a thin silver-colored rim now rested at the edge of her normally pure golden, snakelike orbs. Was it some aftereffect of the seal's removal or some sort of remainder of the Remnant's influence over her? Whatever it was, it wasn't something which would appear naturally and just the fact that the sealer had just dealt with someone who when it came to pure power was without a single doubt a threat to the shinobi world, even more so if he'd unleash whatever he got within that sick and twisted mind of his and here she was, sitting on the operating table, holding a cup of tea quietly, the one thing even Enaka had to make sure to keep under his control through various methods.

"You know, why would I build something, when I can just as easily take what I want?" The snake looked up towards Lamya, tilting its head to the side wondering what his mistress was talking about. "Why should I spend my time waiting and collecting, while I can just as easily take everything? You come from Konoha...I come from Konoha, we're both cast out and forgotten...maybe we should make them remember again, remember who we were and who we are...remember what we stood for and what they have failed to achieve by doing so."

Standing up, the woman placed the cup on the table near Yosei, black strands of chakra becoming visible as she started chuckling softly. Her chakra was different, more corrosive, colder in nature and much more refined as it had been the last time she had displayed it to the sealer. It was as if her body had remembered the chakra which had plagued her, the chakra which had been building up and had assimilated part of it within her. There was no mistake, despite the Remnant having held up its part of the bargain with Yosei, in the end, Enaka's words were very much true: she was his greatest creation and with every adversity, she grew stronger, vastly more dangerous and closer to him in ways even he could not fathom. "If I need soldiers, I'll make them out of the corpses of those who resist me. If I need power, I'll just take it from others, if I need a nation...I'll just have one bow down to me in fear. I'm not the shinobi this world needs... I'm the monster it deserves."

Laughing out loud, she let her chakra run wild, a black void of energy erupting from her body and completely eradicating the roof above the two of them. Quickly as he could, Uraeus slithered onto his mistress and as Lamya stopped laughing, she turned her attention back at Yosei. "You've freed me from that bastard's control...but I'm certain there was a price to be paid. Be wary of him, for even I dare not face him directly...not yet at least." With those words spoke, she vanished from sight, leaving but a cracked floor and a bell which rang ominously within Yosei's posession, showing just how close she had gotten to what a single man had once said: "If I am to be the god that saves and rules this wretched world, there must first be a monster to destroy it."

770/7058

EXIT THREAD

1500/1500 Fuuinjutsu learned from Yosei
4000/4000 Fuuinjutsu D->C

1558 wc leftover

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.