You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Luca

Luca

Dead
"Give me your coin!"

Red eyes blinked slowly, head tilting to allow raven locks to fall in front of his face over the Kumogakure headband. Those eyes calmly watched as the speaker reached into his clothing and produced a tanto. The weapon was raised, brandished at the special jounin. Around him, several figures emerged from the darkened alleyways and doorways, moving to form a circle around him.

"I said give me your fucking wallet!"

Why was he here? He was bored; an enthusiastic walk through the woods might have helped. And it was, until he'd passed through the woods back into the market district. The male was dressed in his normal attire, black haori over the normal black shirt and pants he wore. His headband was on, simply for Identification purposes. It was well known that a Kumo nin was still within the village; word travels fast when you tip generously at restaurants. Perhaps this is why the male was in the situaltion he was in now; surrounded on a dark sidetreet in Konoha.

He wasnt much worried. The male appeared unarmed; the cleaver Satsujin no Ito was back in his hotel room, along with Ashura and Onikiri. Even the recently aquired Chainblade was tucked away in his luggage, ready for his departure.

"You.. can't be serious."

Destiny

Destiny

D-rank
Demi didn't put much thought into luck, but sometimes she just happened to find herself at the right place at the right time, and this was one of those situations. She had been running along the roof tops of the market district, more out of boredom then anything else. She didn't sleep often, hell she had only gone back to her room long enough to drop her things off and make sure she added her headband to her attire - black and purple stripped sweater, grey skirt, leggings that matched her sweater and boots, not normal nin attire, but she couldn't bring herself to care - which was currently around her head, keeping her hair out of her face.

So, the fact that she had stumbled across this sort of a situation? Perfect timing.. or that's what she thought anyway. She had remained on the roof tops, having heard the words and saw the others emerge. She remained for the moment on the roof top, leaning over the edge, no longer bothering to mask herself. A giggle escaped her, loud enough to announce her presence, though if that didn't do it the words that she spoke next would; "They look like a case of some serious businessmen..." Violet eyes sparkled dangerously as she eyed those surrounding the male.

Luca

Luca

Dead
"Lookit that boys! He doesnt think we're serious!" Those words earned a chorus of jeers from the group. "Well then. Perhaps I should show you how serious we are." The male sneered, taking a step closer to Luca. "Maybe when I shove this blade into your side, you'll see how serious I am."

The male winced. Not at the prospect of being harmed himself; the fact that someone wanted to fight him at this hour. It was at the very least three am. And judging by the smell of things, these gentlemen had been drinking. This wouldnt end well. "I'm going to have to politely decline, again. You see, I've grown rather attached to my money, and I dont like parting with it unless I'm recieving a service. So, unless you happen to have any cupcakes on you, I'll be on my way. Thank you."

The Iki turned on heel, exposing his back to the male. As he moved to walk off, the rest of the group closed ranks, blocking him from leaving. Those red eyes narrowed, turning back to the smiling face holding the short sword. "You're really pushing for my money, eh?"

Destiny

Destiny

D-rank
She watched the man turn and the others continue to surround him. An eyebrow rose. She was... curious now. She didn't understand why he either didn't just run, or fight back. Hell, she personally would like to see the whole lot of them curled in the fetal position, covered in their own urine, rocking back and forth and mumbling incoherently. Then again.. she was in a slightly sadistically playful mood.

She leaned forward more over the edge from her hunched position. Continuing to watch. She wanted to see what exactly this man did, though she was more than willing to jump in if it turned violent. For now, though, she was simply here to be nosy. Her head tilted a bit to the side, her violet gaze remaining steadily on the surrounded male.

She had to ignore the mental itch to just lash out with any number of genjutsu, to just mentally violate the entire group, minus the man they were surrounding. Her mind strained to cause harm, to stop it.. but she withheld herself, for now.

Without really thinking much of it her humming started, a slow and mournful tune, one that would be appropriate for a funeral march, or a graveyard...

Luca

Luca

Dead
"You damn right, we want your money. We've made that clear, yes?" The tanto weilder stepped closer once more, now five feet from Luca. Releasing a disgusted sound, Luca shook his head, and looked away. "If you're expecting to leave here with my money, you're going to be supset. So I offer this trade: You leave now, and you can leave with your lives. This is your only warning."

"Fuck you!" Rage brimmed within the male's words as moved closer, swinging the tanto at Luca. "I'll teach you to fuck with me!"

"You're about to have a very bad night." There were no words for what happened next, simply flashes of bright, white light. His mind knew what he wanted; the rest was simply mind over matter. He wanted to strike fear into these people, to cause them to back down. He had no wish to kill them, but they seemed admandant about robbing him. And he was about to show them why this was a bad choice.

From the back of his haori, the light would spread, wrapping itself around his body and solidfying before spreading outward in a grand sweeping gesture. What was it? Wings. Pure white wings, four of them, manifested from the male's chakra. As the wings opened, they would catch and block the male's swing as Luca stepped toward him. The male was a special jounin, but with the wings manifested, his speed was increased by a small amount. As he closed the distanced, his hands raised, a simple two fingered poke aimed at a prescise pressure point on the wrist. His intent was to cause the male to drop the tanto, and in the confusion, Luca would grab it before it could fall to the ground. Would the thief stop him? Quite possibly not; more than likely, he would be blinded for several seconds by the sudden flashing light of the wings manifesting, as would his companions. The situation flashed in the male's mind, a split second before he went into action. And just like he envisioned it, it played out, ending with the Tanto grasped in Luca's hand, the blade pressed against the group leader's (Or, at least Luca assumed he was) throat. "I did warn you, didn't I?" The male pressed the blade harder, enough that a small pearl of red appeared where flesh kissed steel.

Spoiler:

Destiny

Destiny

D-rank
Demi was over joyed, not at the male being surrounded, but at the impending violence. She was giddy even. Her mind was practically begging to lash out, to wrap around even one of them, to destroy them. To leave them knowing what pure fear was. The drawing of blood was the last straw, it wasn't that hard to see from her vantage point, and it drove her past the point of control. With a sadistic grin spreading across her face she stood up, walked a few feet down so that she would land behind the group, and jumped. She landed in a whoosh of purple and black fabric, a giggle announcing her otherwise mainly silent descent.

She had expected at least one of the group to turn, to hear her giggle and feel the beckoning of curiosity, and just as she had predicted, one of the group did. She let out another giggle, her grin turning her overall appearance into something almost demonic like in nature. The man moved towards her, and it was all the 'threat' she needed; the hand seals came fast enough - Rat, Hare, Snake - and then her entire form moved to the ground, hands slamming against the ground. A six foot tall circle of fire engulfed the man instantly. The genjutsu part of this would happen instantly, already in motion as she stood back up from her crouched position. The male she had attacked being forced to watch in third person every horrible thing he had ever done...

Her attention then snapped to the others, and the male they'd been attempting to rob, that sadistic grin still spread across her face, and the question racing through her mind of who was going to want to play next...

Chakra: 180/200
Spoiler:

Luca

Luca

Dead
The feelings of heat, and the scream of one of the others...? What was that? He didnt bother to turn abnd look at the moment; he would deal with it in a bit. The light from his wings lit of the dark alley, allowing him to see everything around. Quickly, he pressed the blade harder against the leader's throat, causing him to back up against a wall. His head cocked to the side; this male was still shielding his eyes. He'd never know it was coming. A swift blow to the temple with the tanto's pomel would render the male knocked out. Efficient, and very useful. Turning, those red eyes locked on the new persona, the female that was apparently assisting him. He'd properly thank her soon, once this was finished. But by his count, there were seven people not including the two that were... 'occupied'. Bit.. it was time to finish this..

With his next step, the male danced; whirling between this thieves, using his wings to catch them in the knees, or the tanto blade to sever tendons and ligaments to send them crashing to the ground. One, two, three... dropped to the ground, clutching thier limbs in pain...

Destiny

Destiny

D-rank
Another giggle escaped her now that that man was rendered rather useless. The genjutsu had broken soon enough, but he was currently occupied with rolling around on the ground from the second degree burns the fire had left behind; that and the horrible things he had been forced to see that left actual tears streaming down the mans face in a rather comical fashion.

Her gaze shot over for a moment, watching the man deal swiftly with three of the thieves. A full blown grin spread across her face once more as two of the four left turned and moved towards her. "Lets play a game, shall we?", her voice was soft, sing-song almost when she spoke. She was taunting them, obviously, teasing them. She wanted them good and pissed off before she unleashed another round of mind-fuck. This time though it was going to be on a whole different scale. The release of Raiton chakra through her hands was the only sign of what was to come for these two pitiful excuses for human life; whips of lightning shot out, striking the first on the left leg, right below the knee, searing his pants and leaving behind a nasty electrical burn. The other male got his on the right shoulder, it too searing his shirt and leaving behind a nasty burn.

The male that had got hit in the leg all but attempted to run off; given that his leg was now hurting, that was more like a hobble than anything else. The second man however, who got hit in the shoulder was from a whole new line of stupid; so the genjutsu that went along with this jutsu took effect. The mans shoulder was no longer a shoulder; at least not to him. His screams caused another round of giggles to escape her as she watched the man just stare in horror at.. nothing? The man was seeing his shoulder utterly and completely disfigured, like he was turning into a monster straight from his own nightmares. It was enough to distract him, to cause him to take off running as fast as his legs would take him, right down the alley way. "Aw, but we were having so much fun..", she taunted after him, though she didn't bother to chase him down, if he was smart he wouldn't dare try coming back any time soon.

Chakra: 160/200
Spoiler:

Luca

Luca

Dead
It was clear that these were normal theives. If they had been disgraced Shinobi, this would have been much harder. But alas... this fight was nearing its end. Dispeling his wings, Luca paused for a moment. It seemed strange; why would anyone decide to attack a ninja was beyond him. His Kumo headband had been clearly displayed on him at all times; there was no eason to mistake him for civilian.

One of the remaining thieves shoo his head, finally able to see now that Luca as not producing the constant light. Upon making out Luca's figure in the fading light, he yelled and charged at the teen, swearing up a storm. Luca simply blinked, head tilting as the male came closer to him. "It seems you do not listen to warnings."

This was fine; the male would learn rather quickly. Holding himself steady, Luca waiting until the was within melee range befors striking. The move was quick precise; the tanto was flicked in the male's direction to cause him to pause. But the moment the Tanto left his hand, Luca was already in motion, performing the next portion of his assualt. With the tell-tale call of "Fade in the Light!" and a palm slammed into the ground, the eruption would begin. The Ground beneath the foe would explode upward, lauching him upward with tremendous force. The colloumn of light that remained would soon fade away, leaving Luca with a crater present before him...

Spoiler:

Destiny

Destiny

D-rank
She watched the male for a moment dispatch of the second to last thief, her violet gaze continuing to dart repeatedly over to his last remaining partner as he too watched the other get dealt with. Her head tilted a bit to the side, as she saw the fear wash over the last remaining thief's face. She watched the thief look between the male and herself, and then turn, trying to run past Demi and away from the pair. That. Wasn't. Happening. Everyone who sinned had to pay a price some day, and this man wasn't about to get off completely free while the his fellow thieves got their asses handed to them, and possibly scarred for life.

So, since he was running, she was going to leave him a parting gift. She turned to face the thief's back, placing her own back towards the male who she had assisted, her hands formed the hand seal of Tiger, as she began to breath out a continuous stream of chakra. The chakra instantly lit with flames and forming into the shape of a dragon. The dragon rushed at the fleeing thief, far too fast for the man to properly escape, and therefore engulfed him, from head to toe. His screams would fill the alley way as the fire burned him before the jutsu could end. She didn't want him dead, dead people didn't learn lessons. Alive ones did.

As the dragon dissipated with her closing her mouth, thus cutting off the continuous stream of chakra, she smiled grimly. "..... Well, that ended well.", she spoke softly.

Naota

Naota

S-rank
"Indeed, it did" Those red eyes blinked, hands moving to dust off his haori. He turned to the female, offering a slight bow. While he was sure he would not have needed her help, he was not ungrateful. A hand was extended, a smile crossing onto his face. "Iki. Iki Luca."

Destiny

Destiny

D-rank
Demi turned back around, facing the male. An eyebrow raised in curiosity as she extended her own hand, slipping it into his. "King, Demi." She nodded her head in the direction of the thieves. "Any reason they were after you? Other then they have a strong fascination with shiny objects worth value?" A grin spread across her face, slightly crazed in nature, but that was just her norm. "Though, I have to say.. they provided some great enjoyment... while they lasted, at least." She chuckled softly, taking a glance around to check for any remaining would-be thieves.

She was calmer now, given that she had pleased her violence craving... for the moment, at least. Her mind no longer wished to lash out, to attack and destroy. Meaning, she was... friendlier? Yeah, lets go with that. It gave her a slightly less crazed look than normal, at least.

Luca

Luca

Dead
"I believe it is mostly the latter." The male shifted some, resting his weight on his left foot. He released her hand after a moment, glancing around again before begining to pick his way across the bodies. They were all still alive, at least the ones he'd dealt with. "Fancy a drink, madam? I must say.. I feel that I should thank you more properly after this."

-Exit-

Destiny

Destiny

D-rank
She folded her arms across her chest after he released her hand, giving a nod to his words. Her own violet gaze flickered to those still lying about again, an eyebrow raising a bit at the fact that they had yet to try and get away. She flicked her gaze back to Luca and smiled with another nod. "A drink sounds good... and trust me, I rather enjoyed helping out.. gave me a chance to.. exercise my demons, so to speak." A little chuckle followed this, before she too moved around the bodies still lying about.

-Exit.-

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.