You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
Taku had just arrived at waterfall point and saw that he had arrived before Alessi so he decided to sit and meditate. While he was waiting he wondered about this new person. Was she strong he could not wait to find out. As he was meditating he heard the waterfall crashing down around him he sighed and said "This is true beauty at it's finest". then he went back to his meditation and continued waiting on Alessi.

Alessi

Alessi

D-rank
Alessi walked up the path that lead to the point. Once she found the end, she could see Taku in the distance just sitting down and mediating. As slowly approached him, she heard him sigh and talk to himself. Before going any further, she decided to reflect on Taku's comment and look at her surroundings. It was really rather breath-taking. "Wow." Even though she had lived in Iwa all of her life, she never saw what everything looked like from the top of the point.

She walked to the left of Taku and sat down. The book that she had gotten from the hospital was still tucked underneath her arm. Looking over at Taku, and smiled. "It really does look pretty out here doesn't it."

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
Taku heard Alessi sit next to him as she spoke he opened his eyes and said "Yes it is this is where i come when i need to relax". Taku Stood up and cracked his back once he was done he offered a hand to help Alessi up. He then said with a smile "Are you ready to start Alessi". Takumi had been waiting on someone to spar with for some time. So he looked down to await a response.

Alessi

Alessi

D-rank
Alessi delicately grabbed Taku's hand and hoisted herself up. "I guess so... Let me just put this down first." She walked away for a moment, put her book down, and quickly hopped back to her previous spot in front of Taku. "Alright, I guess I'm ready now." With a cheerful smile, she took a few steps back and nodded at Taku to show that she had prepared herself for the spar. One thing she really didn't expect today was training with a new friend. Though it was a good thing considering it would keep her less bored.

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
Taku smiled as the match was about to begin he saw her set her book down taku stretched and said "Ill start" And with that taku did some hand signs and spewed mist from his mouth the mist encircled both of them and as taku retreated into the mist he said "Your turn". And with that he was gone.

Alessi

Alessi

D-rank
"Oh... Uh..." Alessi looked around for a moment, trying to predict where Taku had gone. As she looked around, she took a defensive stance and prepared to dodge, or possibly counter, any incoming attack. She was better with medical ninjutsu, but still quite efficient with her Taijutsu. Her eyes darted left to right, searching for a sign of Taku. Any slight shadow or distortion in the mist would immediately make her jump into action. Slowly turning, she squinted to get a better view. The mist seemed to be everywhere and was quite thick. "Taku?" Her voice sounded curious and confused.

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
Takumi saw Alessi through the fog she looked quite confused about where he was that was perfect. He got closer and did a few hand signs and placed his hand around his mouth and shoot a stream of water at Alessi he had hoped his plan had worked and that she had been hit. He then retreated back into his mist.

chakra=70/80 jutsu inside:

Alessi

Alessi

D-rank
Though her eyes weren't of much use to her in the mist. She could still rely on her other senses. In this certain situation, it would be hearing. Taking a deep breath, she started to focus on any sound nearby. That's when she heard a quiet inhale and a sudden rush of water. Turning her head, all she could see was a stream of water heading right towards her face. By the time she realized it was behind her, avoiding would have been very much impossible. For now, all she could do was block it to the best of her capability. Bringing both arms up and digging her feet into the ground, she took the force of the water. Because of the amount of force the water was giving off, it made her stumble back a bit. Alessi didn't fall down though. Once the attack was finished, she brought her arms down and checked herself. Everything she was wearing was drenched with water. Even her hair was soaked. "Aww..." She groaned as she took a defensive stance.

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
(well she toke my water well i wanna see her strength) Taku stayed back and bite his thumb. He did not like using this jutsu but hey why not. He did the appropriate hand signs and slammed his hand down. when the giant puff of smoke dissipated there stood his wolf. he simply smiled placed a hand on his head and released him. As he ran taku yelled as a warning "Alessi i have let something loose in the mist be careful.". and with that he set back to watch.

chakra=55/80 jutsu inside:

Alessi

Alessi

D-rank
Alessi immediately turned her attention towards the source of the yelling. Though, she didn't move due to what the yelling was about. "Something loose in the mist...? What's that supposed to mean...?" Slowly inching forward, she looked around occasionally to see what Taku was talking about. Her mind was thinking of all possible things that could be in the mist. Alessi froze in place when she heard a low growl in the mist. "..." She tightened her fists as she waited for something to pop up. The only thing she could think of that growled like that was a dog.

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
Taku heard nothing at first then he heard the sound of his wolf's growl Taku smiled a bit though he was afraid for Alessi he knew what this wolf could do. So he said "Alessi if at any point you think you cant handle it let me know i don't want you to get hurt.". Taku hoped that did not sound bad like he thought she could not do it but he really did not want her hurt. So as he waited for the fight he sat back and said "Fight". At that command he sent his wolf in.

Alessi

Alessi

D-rank
"Whatever you have to throw at me, I can handle..." Alessi heard the growl slowly approaching as well as the patter of feet on the ground. The wolf jumped straight at her, but she was able to duck down in order to dodge it. "A wolf?!" She picked herself off the ground and held her fists up. "You summoned up a wolf to attack me...!" Her voice sounded a little angry, and she really was. Being only capable of taijutsu and medical ninjutsu, the best thing she could do would be beat the crap out of it. Resuming her defensive stance, she waited for the Wolf to attack once more.

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
Taku's mist was starting to disappear so he decided to let them fight he yelled as he went under ground " sorry alessi think of this more as a test" and with that he went under leaving the wolf and alessi to fight. the wolf ran straight at her and jumped to bit her left arm. If he hit it would cause bleeding and pain in her arm. So as they fought taku was making a plan the win the battle.

chakra=40/80 jutsu inside:

Alessi

Alessi

D-rank
Alessi was still a bit irritated that Taku was just going to sit back and watch as she fought it out with his summon. "I'm more of a cat person!" She put her feelings aside for a moment and decided to focus on the wolf. Watching the wolf, it quickly jumped to bite her arm. Seeing this, Alessi rolled backwards to avoid it. The moment she was done rolling, she pushed herself back up and ran for the wolf. Because of the time it would take the wolf to recover from the attack, Alessi's attack would be hard to avoid. Clenching one hand into a fist, she aimed for the wolf's face. If the punch landed, it would open up a variety of follow up attacks.

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
The hit from alessi hit head on his wolf but little did she know that taku was below her Taku laughed a little before he sprung his plan bursting through the ground he grabbed for alessi's ankle he was using the art of decapitation. He waited a moment then poped back out of the ground and looked for alessi if his move hit she would be from the neck up in dirt.

Alessi

Alessi

D-rank
Alessi was just about to follow up with an uppercut until she felt something wrap around her ankle. "What the...?" She quickly looked down to see a hand, who she guessed was Taku's, holding her ankle. With a quick tug, she was pulled underground with only her head sticking up. Both of her arms were shoved down as well, but were stuck up by her shoulders. As soon as her mind processed what had happened, Taku had popped up and was looking down at her. She was still a bit wet from the first attack, and with the addition of this one, she had gotten pretty dirty. Alessi looked up at Taku and burst out with laughter. She didn't except any of it. Being too distracted with the wolf made her forget about Taku. Though she was still angry at him, she couldn't help but laugh.

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
Taku saw alessi laugh at first he thought she had just gone crazy then he let everything that had happen catch up and as he thought about it he started to laugh as well. taku stretched and did a few hand signs and said "Hmm need some help there Alessi" He was sincere in his words "Oh by the way i think i win in a real fight". Taku laid down on his belly right in front of alessi's face and said "You would be dead". Taku stood back up and dusted himself off and reached his hand out and said "Now how about we get out of this hole" he said smiling.

chakra=30/80 jutsu inside:

Alessi

Alessi

D-rank
Alessi nodded once and stopped laughing. "Alright, alright, you win..." She tried to move her arms, but they were still stuck in the ground. Looked as if she was going to need Taku's help after all. "Now get me out of this hole you made." Her face had a bit of mud on it, as well as her clothes. She was definitely going to do something about that when she got the chance. But first, she would need help out of the ditch.

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
Taku smiled and did some hand signs and blsted a little water around alessi making sure not to hit her with it. When the ground softened a bit he grabbed alessi and pulled her out. "There we go He said. When she was out he stood up and dusted himself off and offered a hand to alessi to help her up. But before he could taku started passing out from exhaustion and hit the ground. His wolf disappeared after he went down. Taku looked up and said "Dang it sorry alessi looks like i had just enough strength left to free you from the hole' Taku then went unconscious.

Chakra=10/80 jutsu inside:

Alessi

Alessi

D-rank
Alessi shook her head and stretched when she was free from the hole. She was just about ready to smack Taku for sticking her there in the first place, but then he passed out. Talk about an unfair way to avoid a punch. Alessi looked down at Taku and sighed. "Guess I have to help you now..." Bending down, she put both arms under him and lifted him up. He wasn't injured in any way, so all he needed was a bit of rest. Walking down the path of Waterfall Point, she noticed it was getting somewhat close to evening. Sighing once more, Alessi kept on walking until she reached the bottom. At this point, all she could do was take Taku back to her own house to let him rest up. Only reason for that was because she had no clue where Taku's house was. After arriving at her home, setting Taku up on a guest bed, and cleaning herself up, she sat down where Taku was sleeping and laughed to herself. "You are one crazy kid..."

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
Taku had just woke up when alessi sat down he was still tired but still managed a "Your not the first person to tell me that" He said with a smile. Taku had used all his chakra...again this was beginning to be a habit. He sat up and said "Is this your house. It looks very nice". Taku stretched and yawned. And said "I really need to learn some better moves "". But as for you alessi you did very well". Taku smiled as he said this.

Last edited by Takumi Senju on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Alessi

Alessi

D-rank
Alessi heard Taku's voice and looked over to see he was awake again. She laughed slightly at his first comment. "This is my house, yes." She stretched a bit before standing up. "I brought you here because it was getting late. That... and I don't know where you live." Alessi smiled when Taku gave her a compliment on how she did during the fight. "Thank you..." She walked towards the door and was just about to leave, but turned her head to say one last thing. "If you want, you can stay here for the night. I don't think my parents will mind." It was a kind gesture considering she could have kicked him out. With that, she walked out into the hallway and into her room.

-=Exit Thread=-

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
Taku did not want to be a burden but was still to tired to get out of bed so he agreed. The next mourning Taku got up thanked Alessi and her parents and left. Once he got home he sat down and said "Man that was some good exercise", And then he feel back to sleep

--Exit thread--

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.