You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Nova Makato

Nova Makato

A-rank
After handing the flask back to Izumi, Nova was taken by the hand and led through the house. The foyer would lead upwards to what seemed to be the second floor, into a large room occupied by a large television sitting blank in the corner and several large windows with the curtains open to reveal an expansive view of sparkling water. Letting Nova stop for only a second, Izumi would guide Nova out through a door facing the ocean to stand upon a large deck overlooking the sea. A large comfortable couch was placed in a position as to gaze out upon the view, with a grandiose fireplace sitting before it. Izumi would slide into the seat, arm around Nova pulling her by the waist to sit beside her and nearly on her lap. Leaning down against her, Nova noticed that as they sat the firepit illuminated and began warming the cool Kiri air around them despite the fact that Izumi's hand around her warmed her up quite effectively. Another butler would approach and inquire about meals to which Nova would look to Izumi and nod slightly, hoping she would decide as she had no clue what was being offered. Izumi would signal the servant over one last time to which he would duck his head to her ear and scurry off after taking a quietly delivered request. Looking around for a moment, Nova realized she had been so caught up in the whisking inside that Izumi accomplished that she had left Kurogokegamu sitting in the foyer without even noticing she was doing so.

Leaning back against the comfortable seat, Nova would prop her right leg up over her left, lifting the edge of her dress and showing a strip of pale white skin pressing against Izumi's leg. Turning slightly to face Nova with a spark in her eye and a tone that suggested something other than the words she said, “So Nova, what should we study first.”. Nova would gulp slightly, unaccustomed to the attentions of another female though it was more than welcome, and bat her eyelashes innocently at Izumi. “I-I think we left the b-books downstairs”, Nova would force out lamely, and though she was fully aware of the feeling behing Izumi's words, even welcomed it, could not formulate a coherent thought on the matter. Should Izumi look down at Nova's leg she would see the goosebumps there and the slight flush that accompanies any sort of alchol had started to spread across Nova's generously sized chest as well as her cheeks. Though the view around them was spectacular, it seemed as though Nova was unable to break her emerald gaze from Izumi's blue.

[445 Word count]

Last edited by Nova Makato on Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Izumi

Izumi

A-rank
Izumi enjoyed her effect on Nova. The merest suggestion would send her flush with red, embarrassed at the suggestions behind Izumi’s words. Nova seemed to be dumbstruck by the luxury of her home, it was something that by now Izumi took for granted. She appreciated what she had but it was still more a matter of fact to her at this point than a thing she had to take a moment to notice. It was just her daily life at this point. She still took her morning walks, she still ate the same food, nothing about her routine had changed except for the ease and comfort with which it was obtained. Izumi giggled sweetly when Nova was caught of guard by her question her stammered response, “I-I think we left the b-books downstairs”, betrayed her lack of experience. She was clearly unprepared for this situation. Still, her body language told Izumi that this was where she wanted to be. Izumi would look down at Nova’s leg, her skin covered in goose prickles, her breathing was getting heavy. Izumi would run her hand up Nova’s leg her fingers only lightly brushing her soft skin before giving her a sudden pat on the thigh and signaling one of her attendants to pay attention to her words, “I guess you’re right, I don’t want the puppet to scratch up the tiles I hope you understand, I’ll have the staff bring the books up straight away. In the meantime, why don’t we have some sushi. I’ll have chef make some nigiri to be brought up. We can eat while we think of ideas for your new puppet.” Izumi wouldn’t break eye contact from Nova while she spoke, her voice smooth and soft. Without a doubt, Izumi had more on her mind than just puppets, but she didn’t want to stress out the timid Nova. Izumi had thought of the long nights spent with Nova in Kumo, and had oft thought about this exact scenario: Izumi and Nova sharing a private conversation looking out over the shore that made up the backdrop for the gardens behind her home.

Nova seemed to relax a bit after telling Izumi about the puppet plans. Further it seemed it to relax her when Izumi took control of the situation, probably appreciating that Izumi hadn’t made fun of her for saying something so awkward. Izumi’s hand would continue to dance on Nova’s leg as they waited, laughing at jokes and sharing stories from back in Suna. The food would come and the alcohol had definitely started to do it’s trick on the ladies. As they ate and continued their pleasant chat, Izumi would continue to make subtle advances towards Nova with her clever wording and teasing phrases. Each time Nova would respond similarly, with a flush face and a turn towards the sea. Izumi enjoyed it, watching the timid young girl receive flattery and praise with such naiveté. By this time Izumi’s hand was resting comfortably on Nova’s thigh, the young woman having gradually gotten more comfortable with Izumi’s caresses and strokes. Fresh off some laughter from a funny story about a teacher they both shared told by Nova, the conversation would reach another interesting moment. By now the sun was low in the sky over the sea making for a beautiful setting. They had been laughing and eating all day by now, the books were in a pile near them. The books had been thus far untouched, their conversations having been more than enough entertainment for the pair. Izumi would reach forward and move a bit of hair out of Nova’s face so she could see the young lady’s eyes, softly caressing her cheek as she did ”… So Nova, we’ve talked about just about everything from home. I think after all this time spent at my house I have the right to finally ask, what do you think of me?”

673 words.

Nova Makato

Nova Makato

A-rank
The flame-haired girl smiled coyly with Nova's response and ran her fingers gently up the wool knit sock and to the bare skin above it covered in goosebumps. Nova would feel a shiver make its way up her spine yet again before Izumi would pull her fingers away and path Nova's upper thigh with a wink. “I guess you’re right, I don’t want the puppet to scratch up the tiles I hope you understand, I’ll have the staff bring the books up straight away. In the meantime, why don’t we have some sushi. I’ll have chef make some nigiri to be brought up. We can eat while we think of ideas for your new puppet.”, Izumi somehow made Nova's ridiculous response feel less embarrassing. Even without saying another word, Nova could see a servant scurry off just around the corner to do so. Sushi did sound quite incredible..... Nova would start to think as a different servant, the one who had taken Izumi's jacket at the entrance, would return with a silver tray laden with things; a decanter full of amber liquid, a pair of crystalline glasses, a container of ice, and a small plate of candied oranges. Though it was early in the day, Nova had accepted that it would not be a productive one but rather it would be one of pleasant relaxation with the person that she probably felt the closest to, and graciously accepted the offer of the drink. She would relax her body and lean a little closer to Izumi, taking a large sip of the whiskey. Though she had started to retain a slightly more calm outer expression, inside her mind was racing with thoughts that had been pushed to the side more than once. Here looking out over the breathtaking view and Izumi's fingers dancing patterns across her upper thigh, the memories of spending many nights at each others rooms during the exams and Nova looking longingly at Izumi before falling asleep beside her would rush forth. Nova hoped that the flush she knew would bloom on her cheeks would look as though it were from the drink rather than the thoughts that made her squirm in her seat slightly.

Trying to distract herself as much as responding to Izumi's words, Nova was more than pleased to share the concepts for her next creation with her. Nova really had been working rigorously on her plans for her new puppet, so much so that the beginnings of the hull sat in a work area back at the mansion. Had Nova had the will to leave the gentle touch Izumi absentmindedly provided, she would have stood to grab one of the notebooks that were on the table across the room that the servant had delivered. However the touch was far to alluring to leave and thus Nova would just describe it best she could. Izumi had probably known this and it was why she suggested it, but Nova would relax further as she would describe her plans. Nova's face was easy to read, and the fact that Izumi showed interest in what Nova considered to be a fairly boring hobby to others meant the world to her. So enthralled in the conversation, Nova barely saw the food as it was delivered and Izumi would point it out to her while popping a piece into her mouth. Taking a break from speaking for a moment, Nova too would partake in the fine meal that was brought up to them. The fresh and perfect fish was a fairly new taste for Nova, who would think to herself that they would never have something like this in Suna or if they did it would not be nearly as high quality, “I never had anything like this back in Suna, took me a bit to get used to Kiri. Especially the foods.”. This comment would spark conversations for the rest of the afternoon; they would reminisce on memories of Suna, and though they were not close while there it seemed that they shared more experiences than either of them knew. This would continue for the rest of the afternoon; sharing stories, sipping whiskey, eating sushi, and sitting close to each other.

The sun was now dipping over the horizon, lighting up the sky with pastel colors and reflecting off the somewhat calm waters. Though the air was cold, Izumi's touch was warm and as silence would fall for a moment after a good story was shared her hand would wander up to Nova's flushed cheek moving the hair from her face and caressing her soft skin,”… So Nova, we’ve talked about just about everything from home. I think after all this time spent at my house I have the right to finally ask, what do you think of me?”. It felt as though Nova's mind would go blank for a second, and while she was aware that Izumi had been testing the waters for the majority of the day it still somehow came as a shock when she finally asked the question. “I.. you... I think..”, Nova would stammer out a few words before taking a deep breath and trying again, “I think you are one of the most wonderful people I've met. I love being around you, it makes me quite happy. I think you are talented.. and beautiful though I'm certain you hear that a lot.”. Nova would smile warmly at Izumi and lean slightly closer towards her, ”does that answer your question? And what about me? Do I get to know what you think of me?”. After the afternoon of gentle fingers dancing up Nova's thigh, she decided to practice a similar treatment and danced her skilled fingers up Izumi's own leg.

[976 Word count]
[1649 total word count]

Izumi

Izumi

A-rank
Nova wasted no time drinking the whisky her staff had brought for them. No doubt it was  some smooth, delicious, nectar which had hints of this and a taste of that. But, Izumi had other plans than getting very drunk with the gorgeous young woman she was spending this day and night with. Sure, she would partake in the liquid but she doubted Nova would notice that she would not refill her glass, only taking small sips and pretending to drink more. Izumi noticed Nova was drinking much quicker than Izumi was, and a light smile played across her lips as she kept pouring her a little more never letting her glass actually get empty. The young woman’s cheeks were flush red, at first Izumi thought that it may have just been the whisky but how the Nova squirmed as she pressed herself against Izumi told her a different story. Izumi’s attempts to make Nova feel comfortable were working, the young lady seemed happy and relaxed with Izumi. Nova seemed excited to talk about her puppet, it was going to be made in the semblance of a scorpion from their hope with power pincers that could break bones as well as rock and dirt. She planned to make it a subterranean puppet. Izumi was truly glad that Nova was on her side, the young woman able to easily kill her should their relationship turn south. However, since the exams Izumi had become somewhat obsessed with Nova. At this point during their talk Izumi had begun to work in subtle squeezes at her thigh, continuing her seemingly absent minded teasings of the young lady's body. Nova seemed excited to try the food that Izumi had had made by her staff, it was surely going to be a delicious culinary experience, one that was apparently new to Nova. She hadn't ever eaten seafood like this it seemed, smiling after finishing the first piece she'd popped in her mouth Izumi replied to Nova. Izumi leaned down and spoke with a soft voice into her ear, "I hope it's not the only new thing I show you Nova." The sun was falling into the horizon and Nova seemed absolutely enchanted with Izumi. Izumi asked her forward question of Nova and her reply finally started, Izumi would hold her closely after initial stammer, “I.. you... I think..” Holding the young woman close Izumi would smile down at her as she continued, “I think you are one of the most wonderful people I've met. I love being around you, it makes me quite happy. I think you are talented.. and beautiful though I'm certain you hear that a lot.” Nova would smile warmly at Izumi, leaning into Izumi's embrace, ”does that answer your question? And what about me? Do I get to know what you think of me?”  

Izumi would take her first actual healthy sip of the whisky downing her glass and feeling the spirits dance in her head. It was a full moon, shining brightly down on them illuminating the beach in silver light. The two young ladies were still in the warm orange glow of the flames emanating from the firepit that had been burning since they had sat in the late morning. Letting Nova squirm in her arms waiting for a reply brought Izumi satisfaction. Smiling down at Nova with her fingers dancing on her thigh causing Izumi to shift a bit in her seat, "I'll tell you exactly what I think about you, but only if you give me a kiss." Before Nova's embarrassment could show itself to Izumi, the red head would put her hand behind Nova's head and pull her into a deep kiss, her other hand gripping at the young woman's thigh. Once the kiss broke off Izumi would lean towards Nova's ear and say, "I haven't stopped thinking about you since we left Kumo. I think you are the most beautiful, talented, intelligent young lady I've had the pleasure of meeting." For the first time, Izumi was the one embarrassed, having essentially confessed to this young woman, the red headed Karisuma would pull Nova back into a kiss,  hiding the redness of her cheeks.

713 words.

Nova Makato

Nova Makato

A-rank
NSFW?:

[682 Word count]

Izumi

Izumi

A-rank
NSFW:

Nova Makato

Nova Makato

A-rank
NSFW:

Exit Thread

[3410 total word count]

training:

Last edited by Nova Makato on Thu May 17, 2018 3:07 am; edited 5 times in total

Izumi

Izumi

A-rank
NSFW:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.