You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Meeting w. the Future Tsuchikage [Hari] Empty Meeting w. the Future Tsuchikage [Hari] Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:50 pm

Tenjin

Tenjin

D-rank
The day was just like any other for the spiky haired shinobi, full of bustling people milling about their lives like normal, as if the shinobi of Iwagakure no sato roaming about had become natural to them by now at this time of day. He left his residence in the upper district of Iwagakure, clad in his usual ninja attire, the black gi contrasting with the red belt around his waist. His ninja boots thundered as he made his way to the Tsuchikages Chambers. Since witnessing the events of the Chunin exams tournament he had wishes to meet who the councilors have chosen to be the next Tsuchikage, and Tenjin had decided today was the day he would visit this potential Tsuchikage. He wasn’t sure how the council would react to his request of seeing the next Tsuchikage, but he had to give it a shot. He or she will be the strongest shinobi in the village, or at least vetted to be so, and the strength he or she wields should also be invaluable. Tenjin would do anything to meet this shinobi or kunoichi. Tenjin would love to do missions and or train with this grandiose figure but he wouldn’t give away his humanity if confronted with a chance to do a higher ranked mission that involve killing, it was the one trait he could not throw away. Lives meant everything to him, every person was worth saving, especially the lives of those in Iwagakure no sato.

A few minutes into his walking he arrived at the large building in the center of the village, the symbol of the Tsuchikage carved into the top of the mountain in which the Kage chambers is built. His light brown eyes hardened like stone as he pulled the doorknob open, he had to close off all weakness in his confrontation with this new potential Tsuchikage. Tenjin was greeted by a charming young woman, the secretary in charge of the Tsuchikage’s appointments and agenda it seemed. “Hello mister, how may I help you?” Her soft, sweet as honey voice called out to the young chunin, a smile dancing across her visage. Tenjin remained expressionless to the woman’s warm greeting, his voice monotone and eyes staring blankly ahead as he replied, “My name is Tenjin and I’m here to see who the council has chosen to be the potential Tsuchikage.”

The secretary nodded her head, slightly taken aback at how Tenjin was like a walking shell of a human, no trace of a soul within him, “Yes...I’ll go tell the Council about you right away…” With that, she scurried off upstairs to inform the council of her presence, the mention of his name, being ranked up recently due to his efforts in Kumogakure no sato’s chunin exams exhibition, should make it pretty obvious as to why the shinobi was there since they had obviously witnessed his capability to come to a draw during the fight with Izumi which finished in second place in the Chunin exams. Tenjin waited patiently in the lobby for the potential kage to approve his visit, his mind drifting towards the request: to go on a mission or be able to train with him or her. How would he word it in a confident way that would convince him or her to take Tenjin along in a dangerous mission or at least train with him in order to gain more power to protect his village alongside him. Tenjin wanted to let this future Tsuchikage that he will stand alongside him no matter what choices he make against foreign villages for the sake of their village hidden in the stone.

WC 610

Harichimo

Harichimo

D-rank
It had been a short time since the chunin exams have concluded. People were going back to their normal lives now that they had their genin back from Kumogakure. The refugee camp was now a tad smaller with a good portion of Sungakure civilians reuniting with their families as well and choosing which village to turn to. For those that chose to return to Iwagakure, they were treated with a warming spring morning. The mountain air graced the village with the announcement of the changing seasons to come. Harichimo was laying on his bed in his apartment in the living quarters. The breeze blew through the window across from his bed and washed over him as if o remind him that he was finally home with the people he was asked with protecting and helping to grow and better the future of the village. He had not gotten much sleep since his encounter with the Raikage at the kage summit. His near brush with death had left him with heavy thoughts about the future and if the council was to name a new Tsuchikage within the new future would he be ready to lay down his life for them like he had threatened Hastur and Mitsuo. Harichimo just wiped his hands down his face as he looked over to a bottle of rum on his night stand that had maybe a fifth of it left. He wanted to reach for the bottle and drown these early thoughts. His hand reached to touch the cold bottle that had water droplets all over it. His middle finger touched to it and traced down the trail of a water droplet before taking it away and forcing himself to sit up right.

He threw his legs over the side and brushed his hair back from his face and ears. The exams had closed right as they were supposed to leaving little time for Harichimo to consult with a scribe or messenger of the events or what had been talked about between the kages. So the council had asked Harichimo to come around when he had the time in order to enlighten them. Harichimo forced himself to stand and look at himself in the mirror as he started to tie his arm bandages. With each loop he looked back up at the mirror and was reminded of how close he had brushed with death and only surviving with a small gash across the left of his face. When he had finished wrapping up his arms he threw off the dirty shirt he was wearing that seemed to have a missed shot of rum on the chest and replaced with with in Iwagakure crimson red shirt. His black pants and shoes seemed fine all that was missing was his Monolith jacket. He walked into the front room to find it hanging on his coat rack by itself. As he reached for it he remembered the little bit of his blood that has once stained the golden trim. He shook his head to rid himself of the thought as he slung on the blank and gold trimmed jacket.

He was then off to the administration building where the council would be awaiting his arrival. It was a nice and quaint walk as he observed the village returned to normal as some places of business got their free labor back, some places offered discounts to the exam competitors, and others were preparing celebrations in honor of the lucky combatants. Even though an Iwagakure shinobi wasn't the winner, it was still a time to celebrate the fun times had by an in the foreign land. It would only be a short time before he reached the administration building where the mark of the Tsuchikage shined. He entered the building and skirted around the small crowds that were inside. The crowd was part shinobi gathering around the boards and the other part people complaining and wanting answers to problems from the missing in action Tsuchikage. Harichimo didn't want to pay any attention, he just went to the stairs that led to the council floor. As he walked up the stairs he calmed himself and reminded his brain that the council will have some sort of guidance for him and the village to follow until they could find a replacement to his lost friend.

When he reached the council floor he noticed only a singular person standing in the near the secretary desk. He recognized the shinobi from the exams, Tenjin, a genin now chunin who had proved his prowess during the exams and put on a show for those that could spectate. Harichimo had been able to catch the closing moments of his match and he was certainly one to keep an eye on. Harichimoo would walk forward and clear his throat before he spoke. "Why hell their Tenjin. A very good morning to you hopefully you aren't to cross with the turnout of the exams. You did quite well and made Iwagakure proud. Now if you don't mind me asking what brings you here? And where did the secretary leave off to? I need to have a meeting with them and it isn't the best idea to just barge in without notice."

Tenjin

Tenjin

D-rank
Tenjin was waiting for the secretary to speak to the council in order to inform them of his presence in the administration office, and while there, Tenjin was met with a more than interesting experience. It was Kazako, Harichimo. A member of the Six Monoliths of the Stone. A title given to six individuals of Iwagakure who have proven an immense perfection to the art of taijutsu. The Six Monoliths have been around since the creation of Iwagakure. With the rising power due to the prowess of this rising generation, the Six Monoliths have been known to be the greatest power of Iwagakure. Each Monolith is known as a celebrity within Iwagakure, as it is the highest honor in the Stone Country. Tenjin revered to see the Monolith cloak and the title of Monolith below their shinobi icons. An unusual addition to their titles is that they each receive a specific code, or you could even call it a title which specifies which Monolith they are. Each Monolith is named after a different titan, and is inscribed across their cloak. Tenjin saw the name Coeus, which provided more than enough evidence that this was indeed Harichimo. Tenjin was rather start struck, which was an oddity considering his stone faced demeanor, Tenjin was rather taken back seeing a cut on this monoliths face, ‘who could have done such a thing, to such a powerful shinobi’ Tenjin thought. His black pants and shoes seemed fine, nevertheless, his Monolith jacket had a little bit of blood stained on the golden trim, which Tenjin deduced may have been due to that cut on his face.

It took Tenjin but a couple secants to speak, but it felt like a few minutes when he began with, “Hello Harichimo. Indeed it is a good morning, and of course I’m not crossed with the turnout, if I would have been in the tournament I would have won one for Iwagakure.” Tenjin said this with confidence, knowing that although his exhibition match was for show, coming in a draw with the second place winner was a great accomplishment for the young shinobi who spent his first week as a genin in a foreign land, only to be promoted once coming back home. Tenjin smiled with the compliment given to him by Hari in regards to him doing well and making his village proud, as all he wanted to do is represent his village to the fullest extent of his ability. When asked what he was doing here and where the secretary went, Tenjin responded, “Simply put, I would like to know more about the future of Iwagakure. Since I have became a ninja, we have been missing a leader in the Tsuchikage, and before I became a ninja, I was not involved in the politics of the village, focusing more on my studies at the Diamond Heights University, so I know nothing of the previous leadership.” Tenjin looked out into the abyss, thinking about the society without its leader being unable to follow the leadership principle for success and stability.

It didn’t take long before the secretary called Tenjin up to see the council, and seeing Hari there, she would also ask him to attend the meeting. As he assumed Hari would follow the secretary with Tenjin, he would go behind the monolith out of respect. While entering the council room, Tenjin greeted the village elders and other prominent figures by bowing before they first began to speak,
Meeting w. the Future Tsuchikage [Hari] Kx75x
“As you both may know, the Iwagakure no sato council exists to help govern the village and to make sure all decisions are made with the best interest of Iwagakure and its inhabitants in mind. Although the Tsuchikage always has the final say in the matter, we are here to give opinions and advice, thus making sure the decisions made are fair and take into account all possibilities and viewpoints. We all have decades' worth of experience and knowledge and hold a social position similar to that of the Tsuchikage. We exert great influence over the governing of Iwagakure no sato and wish to garner wide support from the village's shinobi in our next decision. Now, it is no secret that it is up to us to choose a new Tsuchikage after the last Tsuchikage has gone missing. Harichimo, I hope you don’t mind saving your report for after this discussion?” After Hari’s answer, they turned to Tenjin. “You wanted to know about a new Tsuchikage. What if we dont have one listed?”

Tenjin knew that this was a rhetorical question, almost like he was being tested, but he felt the need to resolve this test with his idea on what the Tsuchikage meant to the village. “Human nature in the past, has shown that responsibility rested with the highest officials, who were responsible for carrying out the anonymous wishes of the majorities, and it was they, the majority, who exercised the authority. With the leadership principle that the shinobi of Iwagakure no sato should follow, we should seek to reverse the direction, that is, the authority exists at the top and passed downwards, while the responsibility began at the bottom and passed upwards. Making corruption possible, yes, but less probable, as it is now rampant in this leaderless Iwagakure. I consider the leadership principle necessary in Iwagakure, because the system which currently exists, one that we can call democratic, where the people have the power, has brought the land of stone to the verge of ruin as it equally appears weak to foreign takeovers. This democratic system had brought ruin by mismanagement and according to my own opinion, only an organization made up of a strong, clearly defined leadership hierarchy could restore order again. But, let it be understood, not against the will of the people, but only when the people, having in the course of time, and by means of a series of elections, grown stronger and stronger, had expressed their wish to entrust their destiny to the Kages leadership.” Once done, the council appeared to look at each other and lean in to whisper within each others ears. After, they turned to Hari and asked, “Harichimo, what of your attitude to being a candidate to becoming Tsuchikage?”

WC 1,040
TWC 1,650

Harichimo

Harichimo

D-rank
Harichimo was happy to hear all was well in the new chunin's world. It was a welcome contradiction to the last couple of days to Harichimo. It seemed that Tenjin was just there to quench his curiosity about the leadership of the village. Harichimo couldn't blame him as he had also been concerned for a good while with what had happened to his friend. It had been months since Karumo had disappeared and it hurt him as much as it had hurt the village to not be able to have big decisions made such as with the refugees from the Sunagakure massacre. Tenjin went on to explain his reasoning for being here and Harichimo would just smile and nod. "Well I am glad someone besides myself is looking out for the future of the village"

Then the secretary would return and usher for them to enter the council chambers. Harichimo would nod and walk forth through the doors that led to the inner chambers. Inside a huge table that was as wide as it was tall and lined with chairs wgere elder members of the village and representatives from clans wishing to attend. Harichimo knew some of these people had been at this table even when his sensei was in power. It surprosed him that Karumo had not pushed to clean out the cabinet of its oldest members during his time in power. But that was more into the world of political power games that Harichimo was not accustomed to. As Harichimo took a spot a little bit away from the foot of the table he would bow to the members in attendance before they would address him and Tenjin. The council went on to explain their role in the society of day to day life in Iwagakure. Much of what Harichimo already understood from talks with Karumo. But it was a wealth of knowledge on the political front to hear it from the source themselves. They would ask Harichimo to save his report of the the kage council for later so they could answer the genin's curiosity which Harichimo would just nod and stand at rest with his arms now crossed. It was probably better to not drop the bombshell of information on them right away.

They had asked Tenjin of his views of the way Iwagakure had been during this time of missing leadership. Harichimo listened as Tenjin gave a textbook response as if he was reading from one he had placed earlier. His talk of corruption was something Harichimo understood more so as favoritism as he eyes over the council members that were more focused on Tenjin. He could see the Kazako representative siting near the top of the table. He new the elder from working around his family's clinic and he had only learned during his early time as a special jounin, just how far the Kazako name had dug its claws into the graces as a top political force of a clan. Tenjin was just wrapping us his response as Harichimo returned to paying attention and the council member that had addressed him was now questioning Harichimo. What was his own opinion on being selected for the role of Tsuchikage?

Harichimo would take a small step forward and clear his throat before giving his own response. "Personally I do not see myself as Tsuhcikage material. I have had the pleasure of working close with the previous two Tschikage. First my sensei Akira Kazako, who brought this village back from the brink of falling into despair and being a drug manufactor's paradise. It is thanks to him that now only small bandit camps of uneducated individuals dare try to commit crimes against the village. And then Karumo Sekuro of the Fantomusado. He brought about the real revolution of the iwagakure special divisions that Akira had created. He lead Iwagakure down a path of enlightenment and wanted to create a higher value on our genin's education. I would not know where to begin in order to bring honor to the title like those two had done in what seemed like effortless attempts." Harichimo would step back next to Tenjin when another council member would speak up. " Altough I admire your modesty Harichimo we all know what your sensei and friend have accomplished and done for us. But don't forget it was because of cooperation with us that they were able to accomplish what they had. The kind of cooperation that brought your clan to its own spot here at the head of the council table. The previous Tsuchikage were great visionaries and Akira was proven as an individual that would strive for a goal and he got it done. Karumo took over an already set up office and we worked hand and hand with him to work on building up the university. The question is which kind of person should we look for. The go getter or the one that will talk with us about every detail of their reign?" Harichimo would nod at the wisdom and question of the council member. He had no answer to that question as he preferred to stay away from the political games that these elders played and the backdoor games that some of his clan elders had become used to.

887/ 1765

Tenjin

Tenjin

D-rank
Tenjin was able to articulate his piece on the idea on leadership that he strongly believes in and would testify in regards to its support. Soon after, Harichimo was able to respond to a question asked on his idea of becoming Tsuchikage. Tenjin admired the shinobis humble response, but when he heard Hari’s first sentence, he couldn’t help but think that Iwagakure needed a leader, a leader that’s will is as hard as stone, a leader that sought change for the better, and a leader to bring about a revolution of new shinobi to the dwindling village of Iwagakure no sato. Tenjin hoped that Hari himself could see this, and take up the mantle with full and utter appreciation with what the position ment to the Land of Stone and most of all, its people. Tenjin believed that his humbleness would dissipate in due time, so that he can become Tsuchikage and trust the process being brought before him. Maybe he could finish his Sensai Akira’s job in eliminating the bandits that remain, and even supersede the role of the illuminated of Karumo, to further enlighten the village of Iwagakure utilizing Diamond Heights University. A University meant for civilians higher learning, and research to match. Hari would soon after his speech, step back and to the side of the young chunin, as a council member would then speak up once more.

Once the council member asked Hari his question, Tenjin looked to the side as Harichimo didnt say a word. Tenjin let a few seconds role by and to not make it awkward, the young chunin decided to step up and speak in his place. “If I may council member. Today it seems to me an opportune time that fate should have chosen the Land of Stone in Iwagakure no sato as my birthplace. For this large village lies on the boundary bordering between a number of minor villages, with a strong defensive wall, which we of the younger generation at least, appreciate and have made it our life work to reunite by every means at our disposal, the shinobi ideology of the will of stone to incoming students to practice the arts of becoming a ninja. Iwagakure must return to the table at these Kage summits as a great and major village, and not because of any idealistic considerations. No, even if such work as to create major events for this village were unimportant from an economic point of view, even if it were harmful, it must nevertheless take place for the sake of the development of the small number of shinobi that we have in our disposal now. We need both a man of action, and a man of words, a mixture of Akira and Karumo one might say.” Tenjin paused as The council members appeared to like where Tenjin was heading, as he then continued. Tenjin spoke more confidently now as he enjoyed, more so than just tolerate the politics of nations. “Never will Iwagakure possess the moral right to engage in politics with other nations, until, at least, it embraces its own sons and daughters within its borders. Only when the Land of Stones borders include a great number of shinobi, will the moral right to make dealings with foreign lands arise, but only from the distress or the will of our own people.”

An elder in the council stood to get a better look at the young man speaking before him before he asked, “What is it that you want young Tenjin, please tell?” and Tenjin obliged with his response, “And so this large village in the border of the Land of Stone seems to me to be in a long, continuous and great mission. More than a hundred years ago, this insignificant village had the distinction of being immortalized in the annals of shinobi history, for it was the doings of great leaders of the Sencho study, Ishikawa, Mū, and Ōnoki who laid the first stone to this great nation. The last two Tsuchikages appeared to be great pillars withholding the weight and burden of this great Nations rebirth, but it was the scene of the tragic catastrophe, that is a missing Tsuchikage, which gripped the entire village and brought us to a point where we are no better off than when Akira Kazako, ‘brought this village back from the brink of falling into despair.’' Tenjin purposefully quoted Hari in those words and looked back at the potential Tsuchikage simultaneously. Hoping that Hari would see that this position should not be taken lightly and if anything, should be sought for by any candidate. Once looking back at the council members Tenjin would finish, "At the time of our land's deepest humiliation, with little shinobi to call our own, uncompromising nationalism and socialism, MUST be loved passionately even with our misfortune. I have traveled to Kumo, and seen the future of other villages. But we had no participants in the exams, and it was indeed due to lack of leadership that we have a small number of shinobi and at the time, shinobi that were even capable of participating.” Tenjin swallowed his tongue with the last sentence as he had indeed categorized himself being one of the shinobi incapable of participating due to a late start that could’ve been remedied if the village had a Kage promoting shinobi-ism. Council members spoke in whispers for a short period and unanimously agreed, a clan head then spoke “You are right Tenjin. You are surely wise beyond your years, it is no surprise to us that you are the youngest graduate of the Diamond Heights University thus far. Our shinobi system is severely short staffed, and events as well as incentives must be provided to the new generation in order to recruit shinobi and kunoichi alike.” Another council member looked at Hari and asked, “Harichimo, you must have something to say to this? You are by far our most experienced candidate, and as a Kage, you will oversee the activities of their village. You do not have to come up with an answer now, but we would like to know if you are capable of creating events and further incentivize new generations of ninjas to join our cause.”

WC 1,040
TWC 2,690

Harichimo

Harichimo

D-rank
As Harichimo stood looking towards the council Tenjin seemed to interject with his own thoughts. He talked about focusing on the future of the village and drawing in resources from the minor villages that Iwagakure borders. Drawing in economic and educational resources in order to bolster the village. He ended his point with the need for an individual who could be the inbetween mix of Karumo and Akira if such a person existed. To Harichimo it seemed to swing the council on the side of isolationism and the focus of the village to solely work on its own best interests. It worked in times of peace but what Harichimo knew was it wasn't going to be a viable strategy in the coming times if his gut was right about the new Raikage's intentions at the kage summit. The council seemed enthralled with Tenjin's words as he continud paying homage to teachers of old and the pilllars that have raised Iwagakure to its current state. Then the point that got everyone's attention, the lack of participation in the chunnin exams. Iwagakure had no genin of its own that wanted to participate in the exams this year leaving Iwagakure with refugee genin from Sunagakure that needed a village backing to participate or ronin of the genin level that wanted to be promised asylum within its borders in the future. Harichimo really had no care about the matter seeign as he had been busy reuniting the family's of displaced refugees and organizing the Iwagakure camp. It did pain him that Iwagakure had no genin participation but he had come to expect it after the squads he had been given from the council turned out to be flops and dead ends. That made a council member ask Harichimo if he was in charge if he could organize such events. As if his point wasn't already made that he didn't see himself as Tsuchikage matieral.

Harichimo stepped forward to address the question. "Councilman I do apologize but it is not really a strong suit of mine. That is more for someone who had the time to think of that kind of thing but now in the current times it is not a true priority as what our goal should be of rushing the training of the shinobi we do have in order to foster our already hurting ranks. I had been to the kage summit. I have been addressed by the new Raikage, I have seen the one who caused the disaster of Sunagakure, and I have seen what is to come. Council members If you could all put the thought of a new tsuchikage in the back of your minds for a bit. I really need to address what happend at the kage summit." It was super out of character for Harichimo to speak out and override the conversations of elders especially the council but all the talk of a new tsuchikage and him being pushed as a candidate was to much for him. Right now he was captain of the monloliths the last shred of what he had from the time of his sensei being the tsuchikage and he wasn't ready to give it up.

540/2305

Tenjin

Tenjin

D-rank
After hearing Harichimo speak, Tenjin could not help but believe his goal was achieved. The goal of having the new Tsuchikage at least understand that more is needed to the grand scheme of things in Iwagakure. That even the shinobi that reside within its defensive walls would both benefit and strangely enough improve with such events taking place. We are creating history now, and if Tenjins suspicions is correct in regards to what Hari is looming toward, our shinobi need to be battle hardened in order to defend themselves against incoming threats. But no one in the village would remember the little boy who spoke of great change, he needed to assist the new Tsuchikage in achieving this change for the better. To him the villages shinobi and kunoichis strengths has been growing rapidly via training, but training does not predispose one to prepare or even be ready for combat if they had never had experience.

This is why, when finally reaching the ranks of Chunin, Tenjin did not go into retirement, he could not bear to spend a single day of his leisure in idleness, but instead, he spent it with vigorous training. Near the upper Iwagakure no sato market, the village hidden in the land of stone, Tenjin bought everything he needed to sustain himself in training as an amateur shinobi, which he worked himself, and thus, in the circuit of a long and industrious training regiment, he returned to the origins of his path as a shinobi, to protect his village. It was at this time that the first ideals took shape in his mind. As a young man, all his playing about in the open, the long walk to school, as an academy student, and particularly his battles and association with other village ninjas during the chunin exams, made Tenjin the very opposite of a stay at home person. Though at that time of his childhood, Tenjin scarcely had any serious ideas as to the profession he should one day pursue, his sympathies were in any case not in the direction of his parents career as a shinobi.

When Tenjin received the opportunity to rank up, fate, at least in one respect, had made its decisions. In the last months as a student in the diamond heights university, he had gone to take the entrance examination for the Academy. Tenjin had set out with no techniques to call his own, convinced that it would be child's play to pass the examination. After graduating, Tenjin had been by far the best in his class at being a shinobi, and since then his ability had developed amazingly. Tenjins own satisfaction caused him to take a joyful pride in hoping for the best in regards to assisting the new administration to build the future of Iwagakure no sato. Yet a drop of bitterness dropped overhead as it appears as if the new Tsuchikage and Tenjin do not meet eye to eye in regards to what the future of Iwagakure needs. Tenjin hopes that he is able to work in tangent with this new kage, hopefully he is able to see Tenjins talent for elemental manipulation as it seemed to be excelled by his talent for combat specializations, especially in the fields of Ninjutsu and Taijutsu. At the same time his interest in the politics of Iwagakure no sato as such increased steadily, and this development was accelerated after the couple weeks' trip to Kumogakure no sato which Tenjin took when not even 13 years of age. The purpose of this trip was to study the potentiality of other villages, but he had eyes for scarcely anything but to protect Iwagakure from all extraneous forces itself. So from morning until late at night, Tenjin trained one subject of interest to another, but it was always the villages floor planning which held Tenjins primary interest. Tenjin feels as if he knows the village hidden in the clouds like the back of his hand at this point, in case a covert mission is needed.

Tenjin understood very well that what Harichimo needed to discuss was far more important at this point, telling by his demeanor in which he brought the summit up. So when a councilmen replied, “Do you have anything else to add Tenjin?” The young shinobi simply replied by saying, “Other then the fact that I hope to work hand in hand with Harichimo if he is chosen as our Tsuchikage to create these opportunities for our villages shinobi and kunoichi to become battle hardened, I do not. We should let Harichimo take the floor as it appears to be urgent matters indeed if it is regarding the heads of other villages as well as the shinobi who has led the destruction of one of this worlds main village in Sunagakure no sato.” Tenjin will then step to the background with his hands locked behind his back, standing upright to his utmost abilities as a sign or respect to all those present including the future Tsuchikage himself as Tenjin deduced that they wouldn’t have been giving these questions if not to hand this man ‘the hat.’ Tenjin was also eager to understand what happened at this summit, considering that all who attended Kumogakure no sato bore witness to the black lightning that came out of the administration building and destroyed the upper half of one of the nearest mountains of Kumogakure no satos mountain range.

WC 905
TWC 3,595

Harichimo

Harichimo

D-rank
With everyone done saying their parts they seemed to allow Harichimo to have the floor for what he had come to do finally. Harichimo would take a deep breath as the elders would finally quiet down. He would begin to pace at the end of the table the council sat at as he spoke. "With the lateness of the kage summit I was not able to send a formal report with a scribe and messenger so I will try to keep it as refined as I can. I attended the summit as our envoy to meet with the recently new Hokage, Rippa Chi, the lady Mizukage Ayakashi is still in power, and the new Raikage Hastur Miyamoto was head of the meeting. They all seemed to pay no attention as I spoke in part to the first points of the summit to discuss what should be done with Sunagakure. The current ruling is Kirigakure and Konohagakure are sending caravans and troops to help the rebuilding process while Kumogakure will be placing themselves in charge of the region to govern and establish a new rule as they see fit. While we are dealing with our remaining refugees which I do not recommend leading back to their village until it is done being rebuilt and the threat of roaming bandit parties and other such rabble are taken care of."

Harichimo would look to the council members as they seemed to deliberate among themselves. The population had been split since day one of the refugees' arrival. Some were more then helpful to get them settled into the temporary locations of the abandoned warehouses while others wanted these people gone as soon as possible and villified them as leeches who were trying to feed off a village that had actual leadership and stability. Harichimo was just there to help, he was a defender of Iwagakure and the leader of the Monoliths it was his job to make sure everyone could coexist in peace and create a chance for everyone to work together towards the betterment of Iwagakure. The thought of the next part made Harichimo clench his bandaged hands as he despised the man he had met at that summit and how he was just given a free pass for causing the pain and suffering. "While we discussed the terms of Sunagakure's fate we were interrupted by a man in a cloak who was escorted by a summon in the shape of some ape. The man was Mitsuo Sarutobi, I haven't looked into the man as some of the things he claimed put me in disbelief and anger that he would be the man responsible for the destruction of a village. He claimed to be a Sword Saint as well as a former Hokage. He said he came to pay the price for what he had done but in his mind he had done nothing wrong. He called his action a purge of evil and corruption of the Sunagakure ruling council at the cost of displacing a whole population of people. He knew he was going to get off without a punishment, he came to gloat about his action and give us a warning about his conquest to wipe corruption from this place. The Hokage was about to let him walk free back to Konoha, the Mizukage stayed quiet and seemed to take pity on him and would only throw him in a jail cell to rot. I offered that we lock that man inside our borders even in the great volcano under the watch of Kanetsu guards and seal him away until the end of his days. But the son a bitch Hastur offered him a place as his right hand as a reward of all things for his deed. Then I was the only one who delivered any sort of repercussion as I planted a fist into the face of the village destroyer."

Harichimo would then move his hair and turn his face to the side and trace the outline of the faded scar on his cheek. "The village destroyer swore allegiance to the madman who is now Raikage. To serve as that maniacs lap dog while the other villages rebuild from his delusional crusade. As punsihment to dealing out any real punishment I was forced to my feet by an extremely powerful jutsu and was left with a scar that i have tried my best to heal but the sheer strength of power has made it difficult for even my skill level. We are now in a dangerous time with those two working together now. I am a defender of Iwagakure and I will continue to be until the day that I can no longer force myself to stand in the path of those wishing to do harm to the village. If you really are set on me as a candidate then you better have someone in mind to take over when I go down defending this village with the same fire as the day Akira took me under his wing." Harichimo would look to the council and take his coat off to fold it and place it on the end of the desk. Before stepping back next to Tenjin and awaiting what the council would have to say in response to everything he had said and warned them about.

891/3196

Tenjin

Tenjin

D-rank
Ever since Tenjin had begun scrutinizing other villages, Tenjin had taken a tremendous interest in the activities of his own village. When it came to the shinobi of a village, Tenjin saw that the villages that mastered and applied these instruments with astounding skill, gained the upper hand in the grand scheme of things. Only the collective movement of our shinobi, especially in these tough times, can achieve a certain virtuosity of these instruments, to which Iwagakure no sato will owe many of its successes. The total miscarriage of the Iwagakure 'enlightenment ' service stood in the face of the young chunin, as Hari said that they “seemed to pay no attention” as he spoke and this spurred Tenjin to take up the question of “what village is on our side?” even more deeply than before. There was often more than enough time for thinking, but if what Harichimo is saying was correct, then war could in fact be lingering overhead. For what we failed to possess, the enemy had, shinobi with amazing skill and really brilliant leadership. As Hari spoke, Tenjin himself, learned enormously from this incoming potential war, and was further pushed in favor of Harichimo taking up the mantle of Tsuchikage, and if so he wishes, Tenjin could assist the young Kage in matters that he would deem not worthy of his direct attention at this time. Tenjin the heard the name of a sword saint, “Mitsuo Sarutobi,” that assisted in the destruction of the Sand village. Lamya, a missing ninja who fought in an exhibition battle with one of the mists seven swordsmen outed herself as well as being another figure who assisted in the destruction of Sunagakure no sato. Tenjin pondered the immense power these shinobi must hold to be able to take down a whole village.

But this wasn’t the right time to let his imagination wander as Tenjin further listened to what Hari said, and got the answer he silently inquired about in regards to the origins of the scar in the celebrities face and the blood stained cloak. Tenjin thought about what Hari said in regards to him giving his life for the village, and Tenjin was all for that cause and honestly hasn’t respected an individual from Iwagakure more than Hari at this moment. For if Harichimo goes down for the village, then Tenjin knows that he wanted to be by his side defending this village and preventing such an outcome. When Hari stood next to Tenjin, the young shinobi knew that he didn’t need nor desire such admiration from the young Chunin but he nodded approvingly, hopefully relaying without words the fact that Tenjin begot a newfound respect for the man. The council then began to speak, “Then it is agreed Harichimo Kazako. You will be the next Tsuchikage. As for someone to take your place when you go down... ” The council looked over to Tenjin, not to say that he is the new Kage, but instead to say, “The new generation is dedicated and will not let you fall. If what you say is correct, then we should begin contingency plans now in case war does erupt. If the village finds itself in any danger, we WILL ALL have your back Harishimo.” The council then stood up in a near simultaneous fashion, and placed their left hand on their beating hearts while raising their right fists (to symbolize a stone) towards Hari. Then the head of the council emphatically stated, “To the new Kage.” After which, Tenjin would face Hari and mimic the stance created by the council and repeat, “To the new Kage.” Tenjin would then await for his new Kage to relieve him of his stance, after which he would listen to any further updates and then leave the council to catch up with a friend that wanted to begin to travel.

[EXIT]

Training:

WC 644
TWC +4K

10Meeting w. the Future Tsuchikage [Hari] Empty Re: Meeting w. the Future Tsuchikage [Hari] Wed May 02, 2018 12:56 pm

Harichimo

Harichimo

D-rank
Harichimo took a sigh of relief as the council seemed to accept the severity of what he had told them. The world was about to come a more dangerous place with Hastur leading the helm of Kumogakure and Mitsuo being his lap dog. Harichimo had finally accepted his fate, what he had been running from for so long and avoided to every end that he could. But no longer would running be the option. His sensei had brought the village up from its filthy and corrupt past, and had helped build up Harichimo to high standards. Harichimo knew he was nothing but the strongest willed of a fighter, he didn't fear going toe to toe with any opponent he rather feared the thought of letting down those that depended on him to beat the challenges in front of him. Now he had the weight of the entire village crawl upon his back. He could not imagine the thought of letting everyone down and not lead the village through these tough times like his sensei had. But would he be able to lead and grow the village though the time of peace after like his friend Karumo had done. Harichimo knew he could never be a leader like his sensei or friend but now he had to forge his path forward and carve his name into history along with them. As the council members toasted to him accepting the title of Tsuchikage, Harichimo would bow and look over the table of elders. The Kazako elder seemed to just nod as if just accepting the fact of Harichimo becoming Tsuchikage as just the inevitable and they had bided their time.

Harichimo would take his leave as the secretary would open the chamber doors. Without another word Harichimo was quick to stride across the lobby floor and out of the administration building. He stopped on the steps leading to the building and overlooked the village. The new wave of responsibility washed over him as he for the first time took in the domain that he was now placed in charge of. The village of Iwagakure needed the leadership and Harichimo needed the polarizing support of its residents and the refugees. The future looks bright on one horizon with growth while the other looks grim with what lies beyond the border. But Harichimo knew he wasn't going to let the grim tides wash over without giving his all to fight back and repel those that seek to cause harm.

Exit Thread

417/3613
Training:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.