You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Questions and Answers [Syekren/Invite] Empty Questions and Answers [Syekren/Invite] Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:18 pm

Kisei

Kisei

B-rank
“Alpha I don’t get why you have that ridiculous transformation again.” Kisei sulked. It was late and he hate just finished his first trial. There was nothing the young Ushinatta would rather do but go to sleep, but no. Alpha said he wanted to go shopping, and so they went shopping. Taxing Kisei’s already stressed out legs. That race was no mere obstacle course after all. It was ninja-fied to be filled with all sorts of goodies he had to deal with like flying kunai and pit traps. Kisei wiped a falling tear from his face as he let loose a wide yawn. His brother, currently disguised as a wrinkled grandma barely regarded him as he responded that he was embracing his feminine side. Kisei would’ve called bullshit right there but he was too exhausted to fight back on such a petty topic.

He yawned again as they walked through the doors to their inn. A chirpy young voice greeted them and they waved back, feigning smiles as they made their way to their room. “Glad to see such young people with that kind of enthusiasm.” His brother whispered to him. He simply nodded back a reply, not really paying attention now that their room was in sight. Just a few more steps he thought to himself. His body was already falling asleep when Alpha opened the door. “That’s right, just remember to not drool on the bed.” His brother scolded playfully as he closed the door behind them and hung up Kisei’s Radial Straight on one of the umbrella racks. The younger Ushinatta grunted again showing his understanding. “Good, good just want to make sure.” Alpha murmured as he himself yawned.

Kisei lazily hopped on top of the bed stripping off his boots and socks before slipping beneath the covers? His brother didn’t say anything as he began to remove some of his(her?) layers off. The massive coat being the first to go. “Well you stay here and rest Kisei, I got a few things I need to take care of with the cleaning staff before I head off the nap time too.” His ‘grandmother’ explained as they slipped through the door without a response. Kisei briefly wondered what was bothering Alpha, any number of things he could guess, but the darkness of sleep soon took over him, leaving him to snore out his dreams alone.

Or so he thought they would. In the blink of an eye a crash and snap of wood shattered the silence. Kisei woke up in a heart beats, his sleep deprived being now racing like he was back on that time trial. The pounding heartbeat shook him awake in moments. “What the heck?” He wondered, still a little sleepy. At first he thought that the neighbors were just getting a little bit more physical tonight, but the wood though… That didn’t sound like a bed. More like a door-!

With that thought at the forefront of his mind he grabbed his weapon and ran out the door, dashing for the stairs to the next floor. That sound was directly above his room, so he knew exactly where to go. Besides it’s not like you could exactly hide a broken door. As the ninja turned the final step he quickly but silently jogged over to where the shatter door frame lay. He leaned  into the doorless darkened room, tentatively taking a few steps past the obliterated door frame. Kisei blinked as a quick breeze blew from behind him.

A quiet click of a door locking behind him caught his attention. He twisted around to find the door perfectly intact! “Stay quiet Kisei, and I’ll allow you to stay.” A familiar voice ordered. “Alpha?” He questioned. His brother shushed him as he pressed a palm against his mouth, silencing him. His working eye traced lines across their (not grandma) face, scanning for answers. “I broke down the door and waited to make sure no one left. Meaning that either they are still here or they haven’t come back yet. Both are perfect for us.” His brother tried explaining to him, but Kisei didn’t understand. Frustrated with the older man he pulled down the hand covering his mouth. “What are you talking about? Who?” I asked angrily.

“Syekren Uchiha.”

Kizashi

Kizashi

D-rank
"That's me, then, innit?"

The voice came from a doorway in the very back of the inn room, where one would see a man stepping from shadows, his eyes a blazing crimson with three tomoes in each of them. Those eyes, the 'all seeing' orbs of deepest red that Uchiha were known for were glimmering in the darkness as though a separate blood moons. He glared quietly at the older Ushinatta, disregarding Kisei for now. He stood at his full height, six feet, wearing his black jeans and sneakers, and black long sleeved shirt for a top. On his waist was a belt with a tanto, Kagayaki-Ha on the back left, fastened into place. The belt also held two empty hooks for other weapons, which happened to be upon the Uchiha's knuckles at the present moment. On his right leg was a tool pouch containing his other ninja tools, but one would likely notice the armor he wore first: porcelain in colour and covering his cest, shoulders and forearms. The armor of the ANBU operatives of sunagakure no sato. On a desk not far from his reach was a porcelain mask in the shape of a grinning feline animal with the kanji for "Hizencho" scrawled onto the forehead between the markings it bore.

The Uchiha stepped forward more to be completely in the view of the two, leaning over to flick a light switch, bathing them all in the light of the forty watt bulb. One could see his trench knives upon his hands clearly now, as well as the Kumogakure no Sato headband he wore upon his forehead. The man still glared at the elder Ushinatta, reaching into his pocket to procure a cigarette, placing it between his lips. He didn't take his eyes off the bigger threat in his inn room, reaching up to scrape his trench knives' blades together with a loud metal on metal sound, a spark emitting from them to light the end of his cigarette. He inhaled quietly, taking a long drag before he pulled it from his lips, flicking it to allow the ash to fall upon his floor with a silent hiss. Moments went by in silence with the two glowering at each other, before the Uchiha placed the cigarette back between his lips and spoke to the other. "I suppose you're the one who left the note, yea? Telling me to 'watch my back.' Quite the threat to be making to someone you don't know. Since you came to Kumogakure from Suna, or what was left of it, I suppose you're here for something other than to cause property damage?"

The Uchiha punctuated his sentence with another long drag of his cigarette, flicking the ashes in the direction of Alpha. They would go only a few short feet before falling cold upon the ground with the same familiar hiss. The sound was tantalizing, almost hypnotic, and that's why Syekren enjoyed it. He also enjoyed the thought of using it at a later date, should this go the way of him surviving and not having to find another new home. He kept eye contact with the other, making sure that their eyes met the entire time, should he need to do something rash. After a while longer he spoke once more, continuing on his sentence. "Well, what are you here for, outsider? Have you come to kill me for some misguided reason? Or did you come simply for the money you left to pay for those drinks? I don't like guessing games, and my patience is nearly wearing thin. So, speak." The Uchiha's  chakra flared, glowing like an azure aura around his body, burning as though they were made of flames. While the younger one may not be able to notices what was going on, someone of Alpha's rank and strength would surely feel the pressure coming from the man, who despite a calm composure, was filled with indisputable rage.

Kisei

Kisei

B-rank
Kisei gasped at the new voice. The deep tones and unique accents bringing to mind familiar blue eyes and throaty laughs. No, please no…. Both brothers slowly turned to regard the third presence in the room. The younger Ushinatta was terrified as he gazed directly into those hypnotic eyes, briefly forgetting the Uchiha clan’s specialty in genjutsu for a moment then forced himself to turn away and focus somewhere else. Meanwhile the older Ushinatta kept his eyes trained to the tall figure. Completely ignoring those wrathful red spheres and instead counting each and every weapon he could detect from them, taking note of the armor and its weak spots. He shifted his right hand to the hilt of his own blade. Barely flinching as the light switch flicked on one of the lights.
Both brothers watched the Uchiha man as he pulled out a cigar and proceeded to light it with his knives. Alpha vocalized his disgust for such a weapon. With that many sparks, ugh, he didn’t even want to imagine who forged it. The elder brother caught the man’s question, digesting it for a moment. Kisei still seemed rather shocked for the moment, best to leave this to him. He ignored the man’s question for the moment and turned his attention to his younger brother. “How about you go into the kitchen and see if you can go fix us up with some tea, or beer, whatever you can find. Don’t worry you’ll be fine.” He patted his younger brother’s head reassuringly before twisting back another glare at the Uchiha. When he realized  that Kisei hadn’t moved yet he reminded him once more, with more force behind his voice. “Now Kisei.” He commanded. Slowly at first Kisei started for the food section, scouring the room nervously for a moment before diving in one of the cabinets for something to serve.

“Tsk.” He regarded distastefully to the mess of ash the Uchiha scattered on the floor, but returned the other man’s gaze. Syekren seemed dissatisfied with the silence, repeating his question again. A sharper warning attached to the end this time. Alpha gripped the hilt tighter for a moment before easing the knots in his fist and held the sword in a loose fist but keeping his senses on edge, the amount of hostility he was detecting right now wasn’t a good sign, nor was that amount pent up chakra a welcoming omen. [/font]
“Nice try boy but you couldn’t even cut my hair with either of those blades, and both of those things are not of import for the moment. Though that insidious smoke is sharper than your blades for sure” He huffed, nodding to the trench knives. “Now it's time to put the rulers away, that ego of yours will have to go too. Right now you are going to seat yourself down. I am going to ask you a few questions and you will answer truthfully, and wholly. Do you understand?” His eyes narrowed to deadly slits. Right now he was in no mood for delays or game. This was the man who attacked the Sunagakure. He was sure of it. The one who had caused so much pain to his family and country. A country that no longer exists now, because of his efforts. But there were others for sure, which was why he was here. Whether or not the Uchiha chose to obey him Alpha’s chakra surged, inflaming his body with blue hues and a slight tint of purple.

Kisei chose that moment to walk in, a tray full of cups and beer. His voice was still timid and anxious about his current situation. “I’m sorry, you didn’t have any tea Syekren, and do you still drink Alpha?”

638/1364

Kizashi

Kizashi

D-rank
Syekren's eyes stayed on the older Ushinatta in the room, mostly ignoring the young one as he went to search for food or tea, or whatever he'd look for. There was plenty of food to be had in the kitchen area, but likely all there was left to drink at the moment was firebrand whiskey, a few large bottles of  his favorite, a few large bottles of 'Basilisk Blood' beer,  and a great quantity of bottles of water that rang with a slight hint of chakra. They were special bottles of water he'd gotten from a spring he'd found while exploring the land of lightning. While they had no real benefits, the hint of chakra lacing the water was enough to give the water a crisp and clean feeling that was simply to die for. And judging by the air in the room, someone might actually have to die. Syekren regarded what Alpha was saying with a grunt, keeping his face calm and his composure regardless of the insult. His blades came from his knuckles to be spun around on his index fingers' tips in slow, hypnotic circles. After a moment he quietly placed them onto the hooks upon the front of his belt, where they stayed within arms reach. He spoke once more, after taking a long drag from his cigarette.

"Ye've got a large pair thinking you can stroll in here, break my door, and then make demands of me or threaten me. You seem to misunderstand the purpose of those trench knives. They're to keep me from hurting you too badly should I punch. Now this.." His hand moved like lightning to his back left, gripping the tanto he'd used for so many years. It was once stained in the blood of his enemies and those unlucky enough to follow the lead of the council that once lead Sunagakure no Sato. His hand came back with the blade in tow, the blue blade humming and shining in the light with the latent chakra inside it almost begging to be used. "If I wanted to kill you, this would be what I'd use. The darkness always seems to consume and choke those it surrounds, but this blade would light that up as though it was a new dawn. It's shown the light to many a foolish thug or overconfident ninja. Watch your tongue, 'boy' or you may just lose it."

With that, Syekren's eyes went from their crimson nature to the normal azure hues of different shades. He looked over the elder Ushinatta, unimpressed. The chakra he'd seen surge up with his sharingan was well and good, but didn't compare to the signatures he'd witnessed the night of Sunagakure's burning. He may as well have been a genin in the shadow of such giants. Syekren silently placed his tanto back into the sheathe, watching as Kisei returned with a tray of cups and beer. The Uchiha listened silently before he moved forward, towards the table he had in the corner of the room near the door. Without speaking to either of them he pulled it away from the corner silently, arranging the four chair so that one was against the wall,  one was in the corner, and the other two were opposite of the chair against the wall. With that done, he sat in the chair with his back to the wall, old habits of being a ninja keeping this in his mind. He watched the other two, offering them a seat but pointed to Alpha before he did so. "You want answers to questions, you follow my rules." With that he pulled the tanto and sheathe from his belt, as well as his trench knives and held them up to the other two. With that he then turned and threw them onto the bed out of reach, motioning at Alpha. "No weapons at the table, follow this simple rule and you get your answers. Refuse, and you will not like the outcome. I'll urge you to remember you're in the village hidden in the lightning, threatening one of their ninja and squad leaders, as well as threatening an Uchiha. The odds are not in your favor." His tone was not harsh or threatening, but calm and stern. This man was someone different than the one that Kisei had taken a day with, Alpha would simply have to play nice if he wanted his information.

753|1,422

5Questions and Answers [Syekren/Invite] Empty Re: Questions and Answers [Syekren/Invite] Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:48 pm

Kisei

Kisei

B-rank
“Odds aren’t really the issue here, but sure.” Alpha huffed, slightly more relaxed than he was a moment ago. This was one opponent in a long line that he has faced down. Some much more intimidating than a Uchiha but he didn’t want to risk anything with Kisei here, however he brought him along anyway. Ninja are heartless weapons that don’t have a will other than to serve the orders of their kage. This one however, was no a ninja, seeing the work they did on the hidden sand village personally. If they are not a ninja they surely they had a heart? A heart that would shiver from the prospect of murder in front of a child. Alpha was confident that he was stronger than Syekren but could he kill him faster than he could kill Kisei? It was a risky move however it was already implied that he who made the first move died. For all his strength Alpha could not take on an entire village by himself. The older Ushinatta sighed as he set his weapon back into the strapped sheath at his hip.

The younger Ushinatta gently placed the tray on the table, taking his seat next to Alpha.

Turning to his younger brother Alpha told Kisei, “Well get to it.”, and the one sighted teen set to work pouring the drink, “Basilisk Blood”, (strange name), for all three of them. Alpha tsked, “I don't care if we might die tonight Kisei, no drinking until twenty five.” As expected Kisei huffed at his brother, shrinking down after the initial wave of annoyance had passed. “I’m not that young…” Alpha face palmed himself but didn’t bother to answer back, he really wanted to speed things along now, death be damned. Not letting his eyes leave the Uchiha he asked his brother. “Did you get any sugar?” In his side view he could see Kisei nodding. “And a fork to eat it with?” Kisei nodded once more. Placing both articles in front of him. The sugar in a cup and a modest looking fork balanced on top. Kisei then moved to serve Syekren his own drink, actual alcohol this time.

Alpha had stopped drink a while back and now whenever he accepted a drink he would instead just nibble on sugar. They were essentially the same drug, one was just much more intense. But enough of that, there was something here he wanted. “Perfect, now we can begin.”

“I’ve delayed the two of us long enough, so let's move the main parade? Yes?” Alpha flatpanned. Alpha shifted his view just beyond the eyes as he picked the dip of the fork with his middle and pointer fingers. Lightly chewing on the metal before stabbing it into the pile of sugar and nibbled on the solid drug. “I know that you weren’t the only person who fought that day. As talented as I hear you are I’m doubtful of your abilities to turn an entire village into glass, alone. The main scorch marks are in a circular fashion, all roughly the same size, all in a straight line. Meanwhile there other sites suffering similar scorch marks a good distance away from those sites. Also the effort of maintaining a massive snake and using such large scale destructive jutsu at the same time…” Not to mention the traces of three completely different chakra signatures. One of which is yours. Alpha chuckled a little, “Its pretty obvious that you weren’t the only person involved in that party crashing. So, tell us-” Alpha slowly waved a sweeping gesture to Kisei who slumped further into his chair, “-who else was there with you?”

623/1987

6Questions and Answers [Syekren/Invite] Empty Re: Questions and Answers [Syekren/Invite] Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:52 pm

Kizashi

Kizashi

D-rank
Syekren silently watched the two Ushinatta, his chakra concentrated into his body, forming itself into the controlled nature he needed for what he had planned, in case everything went tits up. The Uchiha noted that the elder Ushinatta hadn't gotten rid of his weapon as he'd asked, and as such made for quite the rude guest. Though 'guest' was a polite way to put it for someone who rudely interrupted a quiet day of reading and relaxation. Breaking his door and forcing his way inside. Interestingly enough, Syekren had just returned from a mission he was doing, so he had his armor on and was getting ready to take it off so that he could bathe. Sadly, he didn't get far enough to do such a thing. The man was a bit irritated to say the least, but he would not allow himself to be treated as though he were someone else's information station. He was simply biding his time and allowing the other man to think he was holding all the cards until he could finish what he was preparing. Still, it would be a good chance for him to gain information himself.

When Kisei sat down, he was promptly told by Alpha to 'get to it', implying that Alpha used the young Ushinatta as his personal servant of sorts. The Uchiha didn't really care about their family dynamic, and waited silently while the drinks were served, to which he was interested in learning that Kisei had been disallowed enjoying alcoholic beverages until the age of twenty-five, for some reason. The elder Ushinatta used this time to face palm himself upon the answer from his brother, before asking if there was sugar cubes to eat, and a fork to use while eating them. When he got what he wanted,  Syekren was given his own beverage, which he calmly picked up, downing the cup of alcohol rather quickly and easily. He was used to drinking much hardier things and such a drink would not inhibit him in the slightest. It would also go down much faster and easier than the other in any case, and he quietly wiped the bits of froth from his beard, to not appear messy in any sense. He watched the Ushinatta who would speak, then chew on his fork and stab it into a sugar cube for eating, nibbling before speaking once more.

He seemed to think that he had it all figured out, or knew anything about the Uchiha's abilities. There was much that he hadn't shown that night, as he liked to keep himself reserved most times. This was definitely one of those times, and thanks to the armor and mask he wore, he was sure that his identity was kept secret during the slaughter. Any who had seen his mask or face that night had died quickly and without the knowledge of who he was, making for a lovely case of plausible deniability.  Syekren crossed his arms quietly, watching the two as the elder spoke, his face keeping his calm composure.  After the other had spoken and it was time for the uchiha to answer, he simply waited a moment, planning his words before speaking them. "You see,  you may think you have everything figured out, but you're much further from the truth than you realize. I was a resident of Sunagakure no Sato for thirty years. Lived there since I was born, yea? My chakra signature was likely all over the village in that time. As were a great many others. Given the magnitude of the forces at work during the night of the Sand's burning, the amount of chakra signatures that were present was likely in the thousands. Considering all the civilians that were present, the ANBU that were fighting invaders, bandits ransacking the city, the council, and just normal ninja trying to defend their home.. I would be hard pressed to believe you could single me out. I'd just like to know why you chose to track me down, and how you did such a thing. Because the people with me that night were Sunagakure's finest." The man stared into the eyes of his Ushinatta invader, never dropping his composure. Due to his ANBU training he was well versed in such conversations and keeping his calm demeanor. Not only that, but he knew that his chakra signature was likely not even present that night, due to the armor he wore even now, which erased the signature completely to sensory types.

763|2,185

Prep:

7Questions and Answers [Syekren/Invite] Empty Re: Questions and Answers [Syekren/Invite] Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:27 am

Kisei

Kisei

B-rank
The green haired man bit sharply on the steel cutlery in anticipation. Alpha's guard never lowered. Despite the jovial tone he had taken on his eyes were always searching, always looking for the slightest indicator of a threat. The fork in his hand barely counted as a weapon and this man had full armor on. He wasn't confident in his ability to fend off a fully armed ninja with years of experience with nothing but a mass produced steel fork. Not discounting his own sword of course. They themselves hadn't bothered to disarm so why should he?

The older Ushinatta waited for the Uchiha to finish his recounting. Ah so you were present for the attack. Aren't you the saint, defending your village. "Sunagakure's finest, I wonder who they are, hmm?" Alpha questioned dully, though with a slight smile to it. Not expecting an answer nor answering the Uchiha's questions. Syekren's voice held an air of contempt, and oh, was that aggression? While the Uchiha had kept a calm face their tone was a hint defensive. Their last few words a tad demanding. Challenging. Alpha already had it in his head that this man in-front of him was guilty, and even if they weren't they knew something. You simply didn't escape unharmed and breathing, relatively speaking, from an invasion like that unless you ran away from the start. Or you were part of the overwhelming invasion force yourself.

Sure there were a few iffy spots with all the chakra commotion still lingering around but he he hadn't focused on that. The Uchiha were rather renown for their usage of Katon and in rarer cases, the Amaterasu. He had noted that the majority of the glassing happened inward, towards the administration building. The hidden sand village had never been famous for their Katon ninjutsu specialists and it didn't surprise him to find very little evidence of glassing aimed away from the administration building. Call him 'clanist'(?), would the term racist apply to clans anyway? But all evidence pointed to this former missing ninja. That half burnt bingo book hadn't provided much but it gave a bit of insight into the man known as Syekren Uchiha.

~

The younger of the brothers watched this go between of wills.  He didn't want to believe what his brother's words and actions suggested of the man who had taken him out to drink. Even for a moment there was kindness in those eyes, joy, proof of something living inside. Or was it just me... No you can't think like that! Kisei wanted to believe that Syekren wasn't this, ruthless killer that his brother believed him to be. But he couldn't dismiss the thought. So, gathering up his courage he gulped down before raising his hand. Gathering the attention of the other men in the room. A stunned look from Alpha has him holding for a moment before he pushed forward. "Alpha. I'm going to have to ask you to let me take it from here." His brother gave him a puzzled look but hesitantly agreed. Alrighty. Here goes nothing.

"S-Syekren, if you did fight to destroy the Sunagakure..." Another gulp. "You can just say so...." Oh he was going to be sick. "Me and Alpha can't really judge, we've only been here for about a year. In all that time... all that time... I'm sure you had you're reasons. But please..." Kisei blinked. His eyes already beginning to tear up and he was forced to bow to avoid showing those same tears streaking down his face. "Please, don't leave us guessing, I promise we won't be mad." Kisei heaved and forced himself to look up across the table, slowly stilling himself. Please, understand that this was our home. I had met so many good people here. It was my safe haven. It was where my dreams of protecting my family were born. Then I had lost all of that. I had to deal with losing everything. All. Over. Again. So please, please! At least let me have this...

8Questions and Answers [Syekren/Invite] Empty Re: Questions and Answers [Syekren/Invite] Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:55 am

Kizashi

Kizashi

D-rank
Syekren's eyes strayed from the two as he finished speaking and Alpha made a small remark on what was said. What the elder Ushinatta wanted and thought didn't really bother him at all. Syekren was not a man of patience or one to care about the thoughts of others. He did worry for the child that was now involved with the vendetta this man apparently had against him, but it was inconsequential at this point. With his chakra finally finish focusing, Syekren released it, causing a puff of smoke to poof next to him. When the smoke cleared, there stood a single, solitary clone of Syekren, perfectly down to the mismatched eyes. The clone said nothing and quietly moved to stand near Alpha and Kisei. Should Alpha begin to draw his sword again, Syekren would raise a hand with only the index finger up and move it side to side in a 'tut tut' manner. He'd quietly sit up a bit straighter and stretch his arms above his head, seemingly to get more comfortable before he decided to lay things out for the intruders to his peace and quiet.

"If I were you, I wouldn't draw your sword you so rudely decided not to disarm. At the slightest twitch of that blade, you'll likely both die. My anger can sometimes be...explosive." He wouldn't elaborate on this point, and instead simply let it be at that. He figured that Alpha would be intelligent enough to know what he meant when he said his words. It was now that he'd show that he was the one holding the cards in such an exchange, not the other way around. He'd listen to what Kisei said, his eyes cold and malicious. This same child he had seen was participating in the exams was appealing to his emotions. He would normally  be moved by the face and the voice of children, it wasn't in his nature to hurt them. But he was falling back on his ANBU training now, to make sure that no matter what he would keep control of the situation.  He wouldn't speak right away, he'd stand and quietly collect his weapons once more, replacing them in their spots on his belt, walking into the kitchen while the clone waited next to the two Ushinatta, ready to explode if they moved. When he returned, he had a bottle of his special water, and he opened it, taking a large swig.

When he finished taking a drink, the man capped his bottle again and placed it on the table, sitting back down across from his now dangerously captive guests. "So here's the long and short of it." His eyes were focused on Alpha's. "The very fact I'm allowing you to sit at my table and breathe is showing how generous I am. Think of any other ninja, and ask yourself how polite or welcoming they would be towards you should you break into their home and throw wild accusations. Now.. It's my turn to ask the questions." The Uchiha drew his tanto silently, rubbing the blade with his thumb as he looked down at it, his reflection displayed perfectly in the blue, pristine blade. It was shining again, with latent raiton chakra, as though the caress of its wielder called the power forth. "What made you decide to track me down, and how exactly did you do it?" His eyes came back to match Alpha's once more, flickering crimson for a moment. The clone was close enough that it would severely damage Alpha and kill Kisei at the command of it's caster. The Uchiha had played everything perfectly leading up to this point. He decided that since he now held them hostage, he could share a single answer. "And before  I forget, you left Sunagakure and allowed someone instrumental in the burning of the village to escape your clutches. They're there even now, likely soaking up that glory of such an act. Follow the snakes if you want your answers."

686|2,871

255/300:

9Questions and Answers [Syekren/Invite] Empty Re: Questions and Answers [Syekren/Invite] Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:15 pm

Kisei

Kisei

B-rank
Alpha preemptively drew his blade only to be tisked off by the Uchiha, "If I were you, I wouldn't draw your sword you so rudely decided not to disarm. At the slightest twitch of that blade, you'll likely both die. My anger can sometimes be...explosive." Kisei flinched at the threat and turned his head downward, blank face betraying his emptiness. He felt as hopeless as ever. Alpha meanwhile was seething in rage. An explosive doppelganger?! This man was about to see what real explosives were if he even so much as threatened Kisei again. While he could have destroyed the clone in an instant, knowing its true nature, Syekren looking like he was starting to finally open up. Probably feeling confident with that explosive clone there. He wasn't going to waste the opportunity. So for the moment he'd play along.

Alpha watched and listened as Kisei's plea seemed to have no effect on the Uchiha. Not surprising. He regarded the ninja with cold suspicion. Not quite ready to accept this situation. Alpha didn't move until he spotted the other man moving towards the kitchen. He started gathering chakra before simmering down. His opponent had already shown him the sharingan, they would know he was building up chakra and he wouldn't dare risk Kisei's life until he knew he had a clear shot or if things got out of hand. His hand rested, anxious on his weapon as he listened to the rhythms of the other man. Collecting his weapons, the clinking of his belt obvious. The drink in his hand came into view along with the rest of him as he settled down into his chair. Deciding to switch the tables and do some interrogating of his own.

Your view of generous is quite warped if I do say so. "Depending on what we were dressed with I think they might be very welcoming. Though, I don't think anyone would take too kindly to prostitutes breaking into their homes. Quite the odds ones they'd be if they did, no, just the mmmm..." He censored himself, smiling. His smile briefly faltering upon Syekren's second question.

"Not everyone who saw you died. Not all ninja charge straight ahead, some, the smart ones, lurk in shadows, watching. As for that, 'how', pure luck."
He answered ambiguously. A pause over taking their version of a hostage tea party, until Syekren broke the silence.

"And before  I forget, you left Sunagakure and allowed someone instrumental in the burning of the village to escape your clutches. They're there even now, likely soaking up that glory of such an act. Follow the snakes if you want your answers."

Kisei's head shot up to look at the Uchiha and then to his brother. Young eyes questioning. Snakes. My world research hasn't been as comprehensive as Kisei's but I don't remember reading of any rogue ninjas using snakes. That could mean one of two things. One, the records detailing them were burnt with some of the records he couldn't save, or two; they weren't from the sand village. Alpha tilted his head frustrated. But why would two ninja from different village gather up and destroy a harmless nation? It was too weak to do anything to affect the other great nations, Alpha saw that personally. That meant it couldn't be political, at least it made it unlikely. Nothing good could be gained from destroying a military power unless you had the intent to invade and take over-! Oh no...

---

Kisei watched as Alpha worked out the details in his head, focusing so intently that he pushed everything else around him away. The young Ushinatta didn't understand the situation as well but it didn't stop the absolute feeling of dread crawling up his back. With his brother incapacitated for the moment he was his turn to distract until they had a plan figured out  or until Alpha had awoken from his daydream. Kisei gulped nervously, wary of the solid clone behind him. "So what exactly are you planning Syekren?" His young eyes hopeful that the older man would be more responsive this time.

10Questions and Answers [Syekren/Invite] Empty Re: Questions and Answers [Syekren/Invite] Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:05 am

Kizashi

Kizashi

D-rank
Syekren silently listened to Alpha's words, half caring, half not. He knew by now he would likely get no real information out of the two of them. One seemed to be oblivious or ignorant to what exactly was happening. The other was willfully biting his tongue and trying to get information of his own. Syekren would normally entertain it a bit longer and possibly use some.. other methods to get information, but there was nothing for it. The time reversal technique and his own special technique based off of it would likely bring him answers to questions he hadn't asked, and information he didn't want to know. No, the Uchiha would simply allow the other man to slide with his sly ambiguous manner of speaking and leave it at that. Syekren had enough problems on his plate without having to worry about what the two Ushinatta before him had planned. Until it came to them actively threatening his life, he'd have to allow them to live. It was sort of against his character to blindly kill a kid and their guardian.

With a sigh, the Uchiha looked over to Kisei, sizing him up with his off colour blue hues. The boy wanted to know what he was planning, and while he would normally be as vague as possible, he hated to see the kid looking so downtrodden and sad. He couldn't give away everything he planned, but perhaps he could just mention in passing some things he'd wanted to do? "I plan only to continue my work here during the exams. Then I've got a bit of business to finish in a couple other villages. Who knows? I may have to return to the village hidden in the sand at some point to settle things and drive off the bandits.  At this point, it's all in the air. I don't plan to kill either of you, if I don't have to. In fact, I believe this conversation is mostly over is it not? You have none of the information I might need, and I have no information you want. We're at an impasse of simply threatening each other until something gives. That's no way to have a conversation."

Syekren let his eyes drift over the two, then came up to his clone who stood there in a silent vigil, waiting for the will of its creator to be known. Syekren wasn't sure just yet what he would do with the two of them. Sure, he could likely kill the boy and gravely injure the other man, but there wouldn't be much sense in it. He could hold them there until he had a chance to send a message to the administration building to send a squad of ninja to him. They would be taken into custody and kept as prisoners. The Uchiha sighed once more and rubbed his chin quietly, thinking to himself. There was quite a bit he had the opportunity to do at this point, but he wasn't sure what he should do. Since they hadn't even scratched him, Syekren figured it would be best to simply allow them to walk free, on the premise that the next time they wish to speak with him they would have to knock like everyone else, instead of crashing through his door. With this in mind, the Uchiha nodded to himself and looked back into the eyes of the elder Ushinatta.

"So, here's what's going to happen. I'm going to allow you both to stand up and walk out of here after  I do. My clone will dissipate without harming either of you and I will be on my way, you on yours. There will be no weapons drawn and no jutsu cast. The next time you plan to accuse and question someone though, I'd advise caution. Find out just who they are before you decide to kick in their door, yea? Or better yet: Don't break down someone's door. Politely knock and perhaps schedule a meeting. It's the easiest way to ensure you are received better than a common thug or criminal. With that, I shall continue my work, yea?" The Uchiha finished talking and looked between the two of them. He wouldn't wait for their answers, and only quietly stood and moved over to his porcelain mask which was hanging up and pull it from the hook. He silently slid the mask over his face and moved to his window, drawing back the blinds. He turned back to the two of them and his clone, nodding before he opened the window, leaping out into night, landing upon a balcony below. He wouldn't so much as look back before jumping from the balcony he stood on to the next, making his way through the village hidden in the clouds upon rooftops and balconies, sticking mostly to the shadows to ensure he would not be seen or followed. He knew the village well enough by now to know where he was going, but without knowing the perfect spots to slink into the shadows he would likely not have been able to get away as easily without his explosive clone standing vigil. When he reached the maximum distance he could control the clone from, it would simply dissipate into a puff of smoke, leaving no trace of ever being there. The two would be free to move and to leave without any repercussions befalling them. Syekren still had a few things he needed to do, and would not have the time to sit and make sure they left, but that didn't mean he wouldn't ensure they did. When he reached a certain point in his jumps, he'd arrive at a location he'd been assigned to meet with his partner at. He'd wait silently for a moment before turning to meet the eyes of another ninja of the hidden cloud. The two would stare at each other for a moment before Syekren reached up and removed his mask.

"I have two uninvited guests left at my room in that inn. They were quite rude and entered without my permission. I would like if you could send a team to make sure they've left the premises so I may return later and move to my safe house. Be careful around the older man, he may be dangerous." His partner nodded in understanding and disappeared, Syekren nodding as well before he replaced his mask and disappeared into the night to finish his work. There was much to do yet before the exams came to a close and those within the village of the clouds left for their own homes. When the time was right he would take his leave of the village for a few months to finish what he had started. Only then would he return and settle down for his life. His work would be finished when the two he hunted lay dead and his ancestral home was rebuilt. It all took careful planning and cunning to pull off, something he would need to evade the eyes of that Ushinatta. If it came to it, next time he would ensure the man met the end of his blade.

1,226|4,097

[EXIT]

Training:

11Questions and Answers [Syekren/Invite] Empty Re: Questions and Answers [Syekren/Invite] Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:22 pm

Kisei

Kisei

B-rank
Kisei bowed his head at Syekren’s explanation, muttering a quiet “Thank you.” in response. It was not everything he had hoped for but it was something at least. When finally allowed to leave Alpha turned to Kisei. Face unreadable. “Sorry Kisei, I shouldn’t have brought you here.” The younger Ushinatta with a questioning look in his eye opened his mouth to ask a question but was cut off by a sudden pain in his neck and the overwhelming darkness that followed.

Alpha had to give the ninja credit, he was right. He should’ve handled this more discreetly, and more importantly; he should never have involved Kisei in this. The elder Ushinatta had kept an eye out for Syekren as soon as he had discovered the culprit. Sure his claims were weak, and the all evidence that could leak him was destroyed or sketchy at best… but honestly, there was no way they were pure. Syekren had admitted to being there. He knew who had destroyed it. There was no way around it. One swift move was all it would take it to kill this monster. They wouldn’t even see it coming, he could guarantee it. His sword hummed in anticipation, the angles of his attack already figured out and ready to execute at a moments notice. That clone bomb held no threat over either his or Kisei’s head. So why don’t I kill him? Kisei wouldn’t notice a dead body a few miles behind him. No. No…. God damnit Kisei, you cried nights, weeks, unable to rest, unable to find peace. Then we come across one of the killers and you try to forgive him!? You fool, you beautiful fool…. His eyes bore into the wall as the monster in front of him started to leave.

“Know this Syekren: The only reason you live now, is because Kisei decided to forgive you. A boy that has lost everything, twice, let go of his hatred for a monster like you. I encourage you to reflect on that.”

Without another word both Alpha and Kisei would vanish from sight. Appearing on the roof of the inn with his unconscious brother slugged over his shoulder. Looking over the events of the evening Alpha sighed to himself. Turning his sights to the nightlife of the lively village around him. This is the true nature of humanity wasn’t it? Such a promising race. Gifted with the power to shape the world, to create beauty in this cruel reality, end up doing nothing but succumbing to it. Life is cruel. A truth that Alpha had learned early on. But is it always? Why can’t humans do something about it? The miracle of chakra, he had already seen what humans could do with it, these people weren’t to far off. It is through pain and hardship that humans learn how to understand with the world around them, then it is through joy that humanity learned to love.

The concept of ninja completely throws that out the window. Merciless machines that live to serve and kill. Then, eventually, to rust and wilt. Is this the life you chose Kisei? One of a dead machine? No, that wasn’t it. You wanted to protect others, you wanted to be the strength of the helpless, the savior of the hopeless. “You wanted to be me.” Alpha whispered. “You wanted… to be me.” The revelation was so shocking that he couldn’t help but crack a smile. The sheer irony of this epiphany struck him to the core. With that depressing thought he brought his brother to a second hotel he had booked a few days ago in case the plan hadn’t gone as planned. Gently placing his brother on the soft bed before transferring all their clothes and items to their new hotel and erasing both of their chakra signatures from the place. Upon his return to their new refuge he collapsed on the bed unleashing his sorrow in full, pouring onto the mattress the feelings he has held back for the last thirty years.

“Oh brother, I should’ve never let you become a ninja, I should’ve never let you throw away your dreams….” Drip. Hm? Alpha blinked, another drop. “Oh, I had almost forgotten that eyes could shed tears.” The Ushinatta noted wittily. “I guess, that I’m more of a ninja than I thought.”

[Exit]
793 + 3383 = 4132

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.