Orochi Risu

S-rank
void

Last edited by Lamya on Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:12 pm; edited 7 times in total

2void Empty Re: void Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:05 pm

Kisei

Kisei

B-rank
Eyo there Lamya. I do hope you'll bear with me here, this concept here is just a tiny-bit above exceptional and I'll probably make a few mistakes ton of mistakes. Though let's not let that discourage us.

KKG:

• Perfect Sample: Just want to make it clear than any and all restrictions of the target clan for the inherited doujutsu will also apply to the clan members using it. Such as the character restrictions on the Uchiha. (cannot be your first character, only allowed one, etc..). I would go so far to say even the high quality of the app would even be expected of these members as well. However I'll debate it a bit more before coming to any absolutes on that matter.

• Perfect Body: Sorry, but both of these are a no go. As with the stat system the function as a +3 to both the strength and (albeit indirectly) the endurance stats; totalling a +6 stat boost. A direct plus +3 to either one of these stats would be fine, but keep in mind that they also count for the maximum non-jutsu +3 boost.

• Perfect Power: Its fine as it is now.

Drawbacks: Other than the chakra increase for using doujutsu, you don't have that many active drawbacks. For example, your second drawback, while consistently annoying after a short time, doesn't actually prevent you from getting those stats/elements/jutsu trained up once they're reached. A possible alternative could be like "Due to the number of mutations that have been forced onto them a number of oddities have formed." Which you could use to be like a stat debuff, chakra reduction, etc.

If you got any concerns feel free to pm me or post here.

3void Empty Re: void Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:04 pm

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
Edited the ryujin's body advantage to make it more obvious that it is NOT an increase in endurance and also put a clausule that it's an optional advantage with it's own drawback. Also made ryujin's body a purely defensive SC, no longer affecting their own attacks and specifying its effect on physical attacks, thus including taijutsu.

4void Empty Re: void Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:45 am

Hanbei~

Hanbei~

D-rank
So, i dont get it, are they able to rank up with the doujutsu of other clans? Or do they just get to begin with one?

I'm not sure I'm entirely comfortable with this clan, it usurps a couple of rules which you're not really supposed to do, i don't mind the idea that they can do things with 'implanted things' when they get them, but basically being an uchiha clan member with extra buffs and more stuff with the doujutsu i think is a philisophical no go.

But i do really like the idea of a clan of like, 'bio engineered donor experiments,' which would allow you to keep most of what you have.

5void Empty Re: void Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:12 am

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
I'll explain:

1. They can basically start with any dojutsu around, but can only have 1 of them.

2. Upon choosing a dojutsu, the character is forced to follow all elemental and specialty requirements of the "origin", meaning for example: when starting with a sharingan they will need to start with Katon as specified by the Uchiha and depending on the choice of path their specialties will automatically have to include ninjutsu or genjutsu.

3. to rank up the chosen dojutsu they will need to follow the rules from the "origin" clan as well.

4. As specified by the Imperfect Self drawback, since they can't transplant anything onto themselves, they will never obtain two eyes of a single dojutsu and thus wouldn't be able to use for instance susano'o which needs 2 eyes or tsukuyomi. They also won't be able to get the blaze element as they are NOT actual uchiha anymore and thus also can't have amaterasu even when they would manage to obtain mangekyou.

5. lastly, their dojutsu is sort of treated like an implant would, with higher maintainance cost and activation cost.

Hope this helps a bit.

P.S. do note this IS supposed to be a restricted clan in the fashion of all dojutsu clans, meaning you can't just take one like this right off the bat and follows the same app requirements as the uchiha, etc.

6void Empty Re: void Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:51 pm

Kizashi

Kizashi

D-rank
Unfortunately, given that we only restrict canon clans, this clan will not be restricted. After reviewing the clan with Ayakashi, we both agree that the main problem of this clan is that they start with a dojutsu that is restricted. They can be an amazing transplant clan, but they can't start with a sharingan, byakugan, etc.

7void Empty Re: void Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:50 pm

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
allright, altered the whole premise a bit...

8void Empty Re: void Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:32 pm

Kizashi

Kizashi

D-rank
Imperfect Self: Is really just arbitrary , it's not really a drawback in itself because you could just not take Iryojutsu and ignore this.

Since you're immune to stuns/paralysis save for genjutsu, take -1 ranks from burns and frost, can negate a jutsu damage and take -1 ranks of damage from Taijutsu and Bukijutsu basic strikes you need more drawbacks. I'd also like a blurb clarifying that Kishin can only negate damage from a jutsu one rank higher than their ninja rank.

9void Empty Re: void Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:38 pm

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
1. added the rank thing on the negate.

2. clarification: Imperfect self states they can't take medical ninjutsu AND that they are incapable of transplanting and grafting. Meaning the only way to get limbs is by finding someone who can regenerate limbs... which means atm: no one xD... However, I could add Pharmacophobia as a mandatory negative that can't be balanced, would that work?

3. The taijutsu and bukijutsu basic strikes has the drawback detailed in the negative SC. The positive that grants that advantage is paired with the -20 permanent chakra.

Hope this helps and thanks for the idea for the damage negation.

10void Empty Re: void Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:41 am

Kizashi

Kizashi

D-rank
I'd just like one more drawback for the immense power you're getting here. It doesn't seem like much if you don't think about it, but there's quite a bit you're basically gaining immunity to. Since they're immune to all stuns and paralysis save for Genjutsu, expand on that and make them weaker to genjutsu. There has to be more drawbacks to outweigh the power.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.