You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Forest Encounters{Mokuzai/Misao} Empty Forest Encounters{Mokuzai/Misao} Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:50 pm

Mikumi Senju

Mikumi Senju

A-rank
It was a early morning in the hidden leaf village, it had rained even early during the night. Usually it wouldn't have mattered but to Mokuzai who had arrived in the forest to do training it was obviously a nuisance, but his desire to do his best for the chunin exams took charge of his drive so he managed to steel himself for the tough day ahead. Once he arrived in the forest he found a relatively calm spot near a lake and dropped his equipment and begun  his thought process of how he could improve himself and after some thinking the answer had came to him, he deducted that alot of the participate's would have well trained senses and  so his plan was to train that in hope's he can keep up with the other participate's

Mokuzai then decided the best way to do his training as he weaved the hand signs as he said "Suiton: Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu!" and just as he said that a clone had appeared out of thin air next to him and he quickly wrapped his ninja headband around his eye's before saying "Alright hit me with everything you got and ill try to counter you!" The clone nodded before answering back "Yosh!"

Just as he instructed the clone quickly closed in on him going for a attack, Mokuzai didn't move he tried to use his lack of vision to highen the senses of his hearing and sense of touch. But it didn't work as he felt the jolting pain of a knuckle hit his face as he stumbled back from the sudden force before falling on the ground, this made him alittle angry but he held it down and tightened his fist before saying "Again!"

Jutsu used:

Mokuzai Chakra:135/150
Clone's Chakra:13.5

WordCount:298

Perception Stat
E ~> E-1, (75/75) 223 Leftover
E-1 ~> E-2, (150/150) 73 Leftover
E-2 ~> E-3, (73/225)

Last edited by Mokuzai Senju on Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:35 pm; edited 6 times in total

2Forest Encounters{Mokuzai/Misao} Empty Re: Forest Encounters{Mokuzai/Misao} Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:38 pm

Shogo Misao

Shogo Misao

D-rank
Misao Grasped the Kunai, feeling its comforting weight against her palm. Her scalp tingled beneath her unruly tangle of hair despite being tied back as she prepared to throw it at the tree. If Misao wanted a chance to pass the chunnin exams she would have to improve. With a hiss the Kunai left her hand and embedded itself in the tree. With a mixture of Excitement for hitting the tree and slight disbelief that she did it, she darted forward and yanked the kunai out removing a small amount of bark as she did so. Still confident that her aim was improving she moved farther away from the tree then she had started visualizing an opponent in her mind. Trees filled her vision and she let loose her kunai again, this time missing completely and flying through the treeline towards the lake.

The pink haired Kunoichi rushed through the treeline and swept her eyes across the lake. "There it is!" She said happily as she located her kunai embedded halfway in the ground. Looking around She spotted a brown haired shinobi fighting a clone of himself in the distance. 'Looks like im not the only one training, I may as well meet him.' She noted to herself as she made her way near him only to see that he had blindfolded himself. A split second later the blindfolded shinobi got punched and knocked to the ground disheveled. With a sigh she decided to make herself known. " You know, fighting yourself blindfolded isn't exactly the best idea right?" She said calmly. " If your training mind if I join? Im Shogo, Misao by the way!" She said cheerfully. 'May as well train with someone else, besides if he is going to be in the chunnin exams I might learn something useful.' She pondered awaiting the other shinobi's response.

Word count: [E3 ~> D Reaction time Training 300]
22 words left over

3Forest Encounters{Mokuzai/Misao} Empty Re: Forest Encounters{Mokuzai/Misao} Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:09 pm

Mikumi Senju

Mikumi Senju

A-rank
After Mokuzai got up again just as his clone was instructed he went for another attack but this time he was ready as the clone again dashed towards him Mokuzai was able to notice the slightest rumble underneath his feet and the sound they were making and immediately put up a block, he successfully blocked the clone's punch but just as he was about to attack back he felt another movement underneath his feet that wasn't his own and kept his block up but this time it was the wrong move as it wasn't another straight forward punch but was a left kick to his head.

Mokuzai had been kicked but unlike before his stance was solid so he didn't get knocked over, wanting to seize the chance he attempted to go for a gut punch but it was foolish as he once again felt the jolting pain of a knuckle connecting to his face. Due to being on the attack he let his stance get loose causing him to fall to the ground once more as he immediately rolled over to get back on his feet to try again.

Just as he was getting up he heard a faint voice say, "You know, fighting yourself blindfolded isn't exactly the best idea right?". He suddenly tried to turn to the direction of the voice as he took off his ninja-headband from around his eye's as he saw a redheaded fellow shinobi from the village before she continued " If your training mind if I join? Im Shogo, Misao by the way!". Mokuzai then thought about it and it seemed to be a better idea then what he was doing, he then begun to tye his headband around his head before looking up at her while walking towards her as he deactivates his clone jutsu causing it to deform into a puddle of water. "Alright Misao, ill train with you. My name is Senju,Mokuzai. Lets work hard to become better shinobi!"
he then extends a hand to her in hope's she shakes it.

Mokuzai Chakra:148.5/150

WordCount:343

Total WordCount:641

Perception Stat

E-2 ~> E-3, (73/225) 193 Leftover
E-3 ~> D, (193/300)

4Forest Encounters{Mokuzai/Misao} Empty Re: Forest Encounters{Mokuzai/Misao} Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:20 pm

Shogo Misao

Shogo Misao

D-rank
Misao studied hot the shinobi in front of her corrected himself and managed to stay standing this time after the hit, only to be slightly disappointed when he lost his footing on the second attack. She didn't have time to get lost in thought however, as the boy in front of her released his clone causing it to melt into a small puddle on the ground. "Alright Misao, ill train with you. My name is Senju,Mokuzai. Lets work hard to become better shinobi!" The one known as Mokuzai said as he fixed his headband and held out his hand, it was refreshing to her to meet a new face. She reached out and shook Mokuzai's hand noting he was taller then her. He was right however, as it would take alot of hard work to become better shinobi especially considering her own goals of becoming the best med shinobi around, that goal seemed like an eternity away.

"Sounds like a plan." She said before letting out a small sigh, she had to be careful though as she had to make sure she did not use anything that would give details to what she was planning for the chunnin exams. 'After all this could be my competition, What do I know so far? I know he is a Senju and can create water clones. Senju are known for wood manipulation, however I have no way of knowing if Mokuzai can use it. ' Forcing herself back to reality she decided to see just what they would do. "So! What do you have in mind?" She asked curious what the person in front of her had came up with, If all else failed she could always suggest something different, but she wanted to see what he thought of as training first.

WC : 309+22= 331

5Forest Encounters{Mokuzai/Misao} Empty Re: Forest Encounters{Mokuzai/Misao} Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:54 pm

Akusha

Akusha

D-rank
So, this thread is voided for the moment, as Mokuzai Senju is currently not approved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.