You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Please delete Empty Please delete Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:14 pm

Kōdai Hiryū

Kōdai Hiryū

D-rank
Please delete 2000px10
Most people formally trained in this clans teachings have this tattooed under their left eye, however thi isn't required.

Please delete FAHfQ33
Clan Name: Kaihō-tai [kayhoe tie] (Meaning released body)
Specialization: Taijutsu and fuinjutsu
Elements: Dawn (Primary), Fire or Lightning (Secondary)

Please delete HhU72Pp
Clan History:
This clan isn't a family, it is an art style. Long ago a ninja from the Village Hidden in the Leaves created this fighting style, she was a master of fuinjutsu and taijutsu, and combining the arts was unheard of, she described it as combining yin and yang. She taught this technique to her only son, who shared the art with others and made it become a more widespread art.
Members:
Kiyoko Kaiho Mother of Akinari and creator of this style
Akinari Kaiho First teacher of this style
Koji Kaiho Son of Akinari, banished for his misuse of the family art
Kōdai Hiryū only known modern practitioner of this clan's teaching. A horrible example of the strict style.

Please delete Y4syLuV
Please delete 1111
Kekkei Genkai Name: Dawn Release
Kekkei Genkai Description:
an advanced nature that combines Lightning and Fire to create plasma. The plasma can take the form of either flowing liquid fire that can be shaped into tendrils or needles or a fire-like substance kinda like a miniature sun. Dawn release in both forms are weak to water, strong to lightning and fire (they just full it), and could be upgraded by mixing it with wind

The first user of Dawn Release, Kiyoko Kaiho was a powerful ninja and an artist. She combined her two favorite elements into one creating a perfect representation of herself, the Dawn Release (She called it this because of its beauty she said could rival that of dawn). She wrote how to use this technique in the same scroll she wrote how to perform the Rirīsusutairu.

Drawbacks:
Users don't gain their third specialty until they are jonin
Users don't gain their third element until they are jonin, their other element must be either fire or lightning, whichever they didn't choose as their secondary

Last edited by Kōdai Hiryū on Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:57 pm; edited 9 times in total

2Please delete Empty Re: Please delete Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:09 pm

Kōdai Hiryū

Kōdai Hiryū

D-rank
I want to add some clan jutsus (like the 8 trigrams stuff), would i put them here or somewhere else?

3Please delete Empty Re: Please delete Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:10 pm

Kisei

Kisei

B-rank
Heyo! (Clan mod Kisei to the rescue!)

With the recent update clan jutsu are no longer apped with the clan, but can be created as individual jutsu related to their KKG later on.

4Please delete Empty Re: Please delete Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:29 pm

Kōdai Hiryū

Kōdai Hiryū

D-rank
ok, thanks

i am gonna completely rework this clan so... yah

5Please delete Empty Re: Please delete Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:58 am

Kisei

Kisei

B-rank
Hello again I'll be stepping in for this case of clan modding. Glad to meet ya!

"Kekkei Genkai Name: Rirīsusutairu
Kekkei Genkai Description: (Because clan jutsu don't exist, this kekkei genkai is useless without spending jutsus)
This clan's teaching allow the user to combine Fuinjutsu and Taijutsu to form and release Kanji Bands during taijutsu."

- So is this part of the kekkei genkai that you want approved? Or was it part of your old app? If this is part of what you want approved can you add it to the main bulk of the section.
- On the same note which of these two kekkei genkai are you aiming for? Because a clan is only allowed 1 KKG 'theme'. With minor exceptions in some cases. In either case I'm going to try and give advice to both.

~ Ririsusutairu

- An interesting combination, I like it. Though could you elaborate on what these Kanji bands are? Are they like ropes? The first thing that comes to mind is Gass from the Munto series.

~ Dawn Release

- Could you provide some details on exactly how Dawn release reacts? From what I'm getting from this is that it acts as Raiton and Katon at the same time and I'm not sure if that's what you were going for.
- Also since we don't allow duplicate clans (clans too similar to eachother) depending on how you make these edits your clan may not be approved exactly how you want it. To keep it from being to similar from storm release.

If you have any questions feel free to ask, we're here to help. :D

6Please delete Empty Re: Please delete Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:20 am

Kōdai Hiryū

Kōdai Hiryū

D-rank
ok, thanks. Nice to meet you too btw

Rirīsusutairu (aka release style)

Rirīsusutairu is the clans fighting style, similar to the hyuga clan, they have gentle fist style and the byuakugon. its isn't a kekkei genkai, more like a set of hiden techniques only clan members know.  i didn't know where to put it.

Kanji bands are rings of japanese word tattoos around the arms, legs, and torso. They are part of Rirīsusutairu, and are the cosmetic effect of storing excess chakra. they look like this.
Please delete Kanji-10

Dawn Release

Dawn Release is using fire and lightning chakra and purifying them down to their base form, plasma. this plasma is then used in jutsu. because plasma has a malleable form i went with two different forms of Dawn release. The first one is kinda similar to storm release, creating flowing liquid fire that can be shaped into tendrils or needles, and the second which is fire-like, kinda like a miniature sun. It would be weak to water strong to lightning and fire (they just full it) and could be upgraded by mixing it with wind

7Please delete Empty Re: Please delete Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:29 am

Kisei

Kisei

B-rank
The gentle fist technique was created from their use of the byakugan, and to complement it's use.

The only way I can see the Ririsutairu being viable for this clan though is if you either got rid of the Dawn release or somehow made it as a way to manipulate Dawn release. Also don't forget to add what you told me into the actual app.

8Please delete Empty Re: Please delete Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:33 am

Kōdai Hiryū

Kōdai Hiryū

D-rank
it isn't a kekkei genkai, just the clan founder's fighting style and a common one in the clan, its the clans secret technique similar to the nara clan's hiden shadow jutsu, anyone can learn it if they find a way to

I could just add the flavor text to the jutsu's if that would be better for getting this approved

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.