Akito Miku

D-rank
Symbol:Yangukiti Clan WLCytPM

Yangukiti Clan FAHfQ33
Clan Name: Yangukiti
Specialization: Senjutsu(cat sage)
Elements: Any

Yangukiti Clan HhU72Pp

Clan History: Long ago a woman who was abandoned traveled across the desert lands until she found an oasis, however she soon fell into the lake dying of thirst she drank the water and seemed to drown as she lost her consciousness. After some time passed she awoke surrounded by cats everywhere, in this place she met this one cat who was different from the others. As the years passed she had learned this was the land of cats, as the cats were everywhere she showed them some of her knowledge as payment.

Later she fell in love with the cat who had looked after her as he also taught her his sage arts her appearance changed as she grew cat ears and a cat's tail. Everything was well until one day a war began between the monkey's of the south and the cat's of the north. As the battle went on it seemed as though the cat's would win, but then that man appeared and the battle shifted.

As things turned in favor of the monkey's the man whose identity was actually that of Mitsuo intervened saying something to both sides. The cat's gave in simply from fear of this tide changing man while the monkey's agreed out of respect as the Monkey King Eizo just seemed not to really care either way.

Facing extinction and grave danger at the time, the woman escaped and in the aftermath discovered a few things, that she was not the first to learn their senjutsu however her blood line changed which he noted was a rare occurance from being near cat sages for too long.

The cat's of the north were separate from other cat sages and so those who escaped with her developed and she soon learned that all her children would soon begin to have her abilities. However out of fear of retaliation they scattered throughout the world. It is also for this very reason that members of this clan feel fear or hatred when encountering monkey's for the first time simply on survival instinct alone. They soon got found by other cat hybrids who welcomed her as the clan began to expand and grow under the leadership of Nyanmaru, a former cat sage who had chosen to help the outcasts.

The clan's name was Yangukiti as they grew up some would stay and others would venture out into the world, shunned by some and accepted by others. Children loved and children abandoned it was a harsh upbringing for those who did not remain in the new Cat Country. They also wrote of the legendary Mitsuo, the peacemaker who had changed the tides of war and forged peace to the main land. However Cat Country is also very devided for this very same reason between pure humans, pure cats and those who are forever in between.

Members: Nyanmaru

Yangukiti Clan Y4syLuV
Kekkei Genkai Name: Neko no hito

Kekkei Genkai Description: The members of the Yangukiti clan awaken at random times during their lives usually around the age of ten or older. Through this they encounter changes once their bodies nature sense awakens as the flow of nature chakra begins to enter their bodies. As an a cat sage by birth they will grow cat ears and a cat tail which is a painful experience as well as the way in which they awaken their sage abilities. For this very reason the training for them is a lot more harsh as their body becomes harder to control upon first acquiring the form.

Senjutsu can be learned at any rank and is a locked tertiary spec that can not be unlearned. They do not require a sensei to learn sage mode as it is a natural ability, however this is a passive sage mode and not the normal sage mode so it gives no stat boost.

Hypersense
Once awakened the members gain heightened senses as a result they can perceive better with their sense of smell, sight and hearing. They can smell nature itself as well as see the nature of chakra as this counts as a sage sensory ability it can not be hidden from with ordinary stealth techniques. However the ears focus purely on sound, even the most minute of sounds, able to pinpoint the exact location of each and every sound heard or picked up. This applies to any sound that is not muffled with the use of items or jutsu.

Sight range| Smell Radius
D-Rank : 5m|2m radius
C-Rank: 10m|5m radius
B-Rank: 20m|10m radius
A-Rank: 25m|15m radius
S-Rank: 40m|30m radius

Hearing range
D-Rank : 10m
C-Rank : 20m
B-Rank : 40m
A-Rank : 100m
S-Rank : 200m

The ranges are capped according to shinobi rank as well as senjutsu rank. Lowest rank of the two is always taken.

Feline anatomy
Their bodies are unique in the sense that they have cat ears and a tail. While the ears are their main method of detecting things, their tail has natural balance allowing them to maintain their balance and footing while being knocked back or flung into the air. As long as the tail is not damaged they will not lose balance. As long as they have at least five meters above the ground they can readjust to always land on their hands and feet through the tail shifting their weight.

While both hands and feet look and feel human, the palms as well as the underside of their foot all have an inner padding so they do not require shoes or gloves. This is only gained once awakened.

Tail can lift and move objects though not as easily as a monkey's tail it can be used for this, with the learning of onojutsu they may equip a tail blade or dagger.

Drawbacks: Senjutsu requires increased word counts to train unless done with others who can help with the process. The awakening takes 10000 words on your own, -2000 words if medical user is available to help dull the pain or heal any wounds caused by the transformation. If another sage is present he can reduce the time taken to control it by forcing his own nature chakra reducing by another 1000 words. Minimum word count to train is 7000 words. All other costs after the first rank follow the senjutsu rules

Do not gain bonus chakra from Senjutsu

Can not use normal sage mode

Can not learn a third or forth element due to the nature of their chakra

Jutsu or items that attack your hearing directly have 1 rank increase in effectiveness since their hearing is very sensitive

Weak tail and ears - unless trained their tail and ears take two ranks higher damage as well as the tail rendering them unable to move if untrained. For each reduction in suffering and pain they require a thread in which they must endure said pain or suffering by letting someone play with their ears or tail until they can at least get used to it. Each of these needs to be a full social length thread of at least 2000 words, all words beyond this may be used for other training or can be continued in order to complete the training at 4000 words to completely eliminate the pain.

Must be done with player characters..

Last edited by Jamie on Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:36 am; edited 3 times in total

2Yangukiti Clan Empty Re: Yangukiti Clan Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:12 am

Kisei

Kisei

B-rank
Hiya there, Kisei will be stepping in for this case of modding magic!

~ History
- Just a small note I assume that Mitsuo already gave you their permission to be included as part of your clan's history?

~ KKG
- Hypersense: So correct me if I'm wrong but I'm seeing passive (mostly) foolproof sensory techniques for both sight and hearing. While I don't disagree, as that is the nature of senjutsu. It would make much more sense if these two were instead like extension of sage mode sensory and required Sage mode to be active to use. The pitch perfect hearing may be pushing it a bit to though. While most of your values are fine, I'm thinking 200 meters for S-rank to be much more appropriate if perfect sense of hearing is being applied in a radius around the Yangukiti in question.

~ Drawbacks
- You can remove the sage mode drawback, you already got a lot going.

3Yangukiti Clan Empty Re: Yangukiti Clan Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:15 pm

Akito Miku

Akito Miku

D-rank
~ History
- asked him in the discord before putting him in it

~ KKG
- Hypersense:
So correct me if I'm wrong but I'm seeing passive (mostly) foolproof sensory techniques for both sight and hearing. While I don't disagree, as that is the nature of senjutsu. It would make much more sense if these two were instead like extension of sage mode sensory and required Sage mode to be active to use.
That is why i had the removal of the senjutsu chakra bonus and wanted to put other limits on sage mode abilities... Also reduced range as you requested for the S-rank since that range also ties into one of their weaknesses...

~ Drawbacks
okay removed the sage mode drawback

4Yangukiti Clan Empty Re: Yangukiti Clan Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:39 pm

Kisei

Kisei

B-rank

~ KKG
- So are the Hearing and Sight and Scent based sensory replacing normal sage mode?

- A small question; but since Yangukiti have to unlock sage mode in order to gain their cat-like traits does this mean that clan members will be unable to access the sensory portion of their kekkei genkai until senjutsu is learned?

- Feline Anatomy: The five meters above ground perfect landing would more appropriately simply be either a reaction speed bonus or the reflexes SC, (but you know more feline-y.) I'm just not alright with the current wording, in it's absolutism. Enhanced reactions would add more support in my opinion.

That's all for now, message me on discord or pm on the site if you need anything. <3

5Yangukiti Clan Empty Re: Yangukiti Clan Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:36 am

Akito Miku

Akito Miku

D-rank
minor edits and the addition of a new drawback

6Yangukiti Clan Empty Re: Yangukiti Clan Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:03 am

Kisei

Kisei

B-rank
Unless anybody has anything to say or a issue comes up, this clan is ~Approved!~

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.