You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I'll Post.. Eventually. Empty I'll Post.. Eventually. Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:16 am

Kizashi

Kizashi

D-rank
Title says it all. Swamped recently and between modding and revamps of libraries, I'm incredibly busy. Not to mention the holidays. So I'll be slow with posting but I will post. Eventually.

2I'll Post.. Eventually. Empty Re: I'll Post.. Eventually. Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:23 pm

Akito Miku

Akito Miku

D-rank
don't worry, take your time we all know you are busy... post when you can not when we cry
unless its me crying over spilled milk and a surprise Mitsuo cameo...

enjoy your holidays and have fun, Life before Roleplay
unless Roleplay is your life then you just play the role that is your life

3I'll Post.. Eventually. Empty Re: I'll Post.. Eventually. Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:44 pm

Raiu Mizuki

Raiu Mizuki

Retired
That's okay. Most important at this time of the year is to enjoy the festivities and the people around you. See you when you return :]

4I'll Post.. Eventually. Empty Re: I'll Post.. Eventually. Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:16 pm

Hika

Hika

D-rank
The fact that you posted an Away thread only for RP posts should be enough to hold people off. You're working for our sake, after all.

5I'll Post.. Eventually. Empty Re: I'll Post.. Eventually. Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:33 am

Anon Brier

Anon Brier

D-rank
Still a bit slow but getting back into it. I'll be working on my post on Anon this week, so no worries~

6I'll Post.. Eventually. Empty Re: I'll Post.. Eventually. Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:36 am

Senju Airi

Senju Airi

D-rank
Anon Brier wrote:Still a bit slow but getting back into it. I'll be working on my post on Anon this week, so no worries~
You must have read my mind. I was just about to poke you to see how you were doing.

7I'll Post.. Eventually. Empty Re: I'll Post.. Eventually. Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:16 am

Akito Miku

Akito Miku

D-rank
Senju Airi wrote:
Anon Brier wrote:Still a bit slow but getting back into it. I'll be working on my post on Anon this week, so no worries~
You must have read my mind. I was just about to poke you to see how you were doing.
hey, what about me, i was also going to bite poke too...
take your time and if you ever too busy just let us know, though I will try to be a bit less hyper if i can

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.