You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Consider this my resignation Empty Consider this my resignation Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:41 am

Midorii

Midorii

D-rank
As the title says, I'm leaving. Most likely, for good. I have my reasons.

Please split my ryo so that half of it goes to Lamya, and half goes to Kisei. See you around, and if you need me, I'll probably pop on every now and again just to check PM's.

Bye

2Consider this my resignation Empty Re: Consider this my resignation Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:52 am

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank
Consider this my resignation ItsBaobhan

3Consider this my resignation Empty Re: Consider this my resignation Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:20 am

Akito Miku

Akito Miku

D-rank
We will miss you and thanks for all you did while you were here, Farewell Midori

4Consider this my resignation Empty Re: Consider this my resignation Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:15 pm

Hika

Hika

D-rank
So long, and thanks for all the salt. I'm taking on your literal legacy with Salt Release jutsu.

I salute you, Saltkage.

5Consider this my resignation Empty Re: Consider this my resignation Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:12 pm

Kisei

Kisei

B-rank
Hiya Midori, I got your post earlier today from my phone but I wanted to type this out on a computer, (where I wouldn't have to fix auto-correct mistakes every five seconds).

I just wanted to say thank you Midori, for staying with a pretty inactive sunagakure even with all the things going on irl and IC and even OOC. You made the sunagakure a great place to be and gave us a reason to stick around. The dedication, the detailed posts, and everything really, I want to thank you for all of it. I'm sad to see you go but I wish you well, wherever you journey.

6Consider this my resignation Empty Re: Consider this my resignation Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:12 am

Ryo Knetegawa

Ryo Knetegawa

D-rank
Thank you for everything Midori. It's been an honor to have you around.

7Consider this my resignation Empty Re: Consider this my resignation Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:39 am

Raiu Mizuki

Raiu Mizuki

Retired
Bye Saltchan. A pity we only RP'd through Alwen and never got to continue our plot but have a good life out there, in the real world.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.