You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I want my house (Invite only/NK) Empty I want my house (Invite only/NK) Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:42 am

Tsuyo

Tsuyo

D-rank
Tsuyo would walk casually down the center street of Konoha. Whistling as he did so without much of a care in the world. After all today was the day he reclaimed his memories and what was his. A fairly poetic way of stating he was coming for his humble family home. A small building as it were. Just a two bedroom lot for his parents and his brother to live with him. It had been small back in the day and cramped but now he sort of missed it. It was funny what you really missed when the people involved in them were gone. His parents had passed away long ago and his brother some years after. He missed them dearly but now he was finally a free man. So it had come to mind that he wished for his property back with all the memories it held inside. Not so much to live within the compound but he had plans. Still even as a free man he wasn't sure what kind of welcome to expect from his own clan. The Hyuga were very tight knit about keeping their power and influence to themselves in his experience. Where as Tsuyo was a very free spirit in comparison. Since he had been granted wanderer status no doubt they were a little sour towards him. At least the traditionalists anyway.

That was perhaps why his meeting on top the Hokage mountain exactly a week prior had been so fortunate. Of course he had led her to believe he would be staying in the clan compound. His part of the deal with her stating she could come over to his place whenever she liked for training. He hadn't mentioned it wouldn't be remaining in the country. She would simply have to travel to spend her time training with him. He had very few doubts she would be anything less than pissed. Still his offer would remain for her. A first step in his arrival. A songstress to sing him praises should he arrive to more positively influenced attitudes and impressions of him. If she could get around the word trickery he was sure she would come to actually train under him in time. Still he smiled a little to himself. The way had been prepared for him as usual. He just needed to sway some hearts here and there and if needed prove his might. After all he was legally there. If they wanted to fight him it was by their own choice. no legal backing to do so.

For now Tsuyo was strolling right up to the front and open gates to the Hyuga compound. A yawn passing his lips in the early morning as snow fell lightly around him. He was fully dressed for the time being in his usual attire. Black slacks straightened with perfect creases with a belt holding them up with a silver belt clip. Tucked over Black and shined dress shoes. His silver dress shirt tucked evenly into his pants so the buttons matched up. With a black tie buttoned into the shirt. A black vest over the top of the shirt. Over all of that he was wearing a long coat that caught the light like no cloth did. Almost like glass and yet moved like cloth. The coat known as the lord of fortune. His wild hair was brushed back and tied up in a small ponytail for the moment as he lifted a smoke up to his lips with his right hand. His left hand held a shoulder strap with a massive scroll over his shoulder. The kind of scroll that could contain entire buildings. Still he would walk into the gates and glance around. Until one of the servant staff approached him asking for his business there. He would introduce himself as Tsuyo Hyuga of course. As he did there was some shock that entered their face before recognition. He would grin and wink at them before continuing within. Ignoring them as they raced to inform the elders and the others of influence. Word quickly spreading that the traitorous child had returned a man. A man with too much pride to walk into the center of the clan compound and expect no punishment for his past.

2I want my house (Invite only/NK) Empty Re: I want my house (Invite only/NK) Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:22 am

Anon Brier

Anon Brier

D-rank
Anon awoke early in the morning, sighing as he did so. It had been a while since he'd entered the village hidden in the leaves, and he still hadn't found himself a permanent place to lay his head. Instead, here he was in the upper part of a tavern, waking from sleep to the chatter of those below. He had been renting an apartment esque room from the owners for a few months, long enough that they got to know him and gave him a bit of work to do around the business that would reduce the amount he would need to pay them each month. Sometimes he did enough work for them that he payed nothing, sometimes it only knocked off twenty or thirty ryo. It all depended on the day. On this day, he didn't have anything to do, be it a mission, or extra work around the tavern for the owners. He sat in the bed, his hazel eyes staring at the dresser that held his clothing, trying to blink the sleep from his eyes, and shake the grogginess from his head. It was a bit earlier than he normally woke up, but he didn't want to waste the day away when he could be training or going out and exploring the village.

The ninja moved out of his bed, stretching and then immediately regretted leaving the blankets. It was incredibly cold today. The ninja moved to his window and looked out of it, to see snow lightly falling outside. It was beginning to cover the ground in a thin veil, but it was enough that it affected the temperature of his room. He would have to ask the owners later if they could spare some firewood for the small iron fireplace they'd given him as a present for all his hard work. Nothing to do for it now, though. Anon made his way over to the dresser he had and dug into the drawers, procuring shinobi tabi and tights from the lower drawers, as well as a shinobi shirt and retro shinobi gi from the second drawer below the top one. When he slipped into these clothes and put the tabi on one foot at a time, he then reached into the top drawer and procured a black mask, ignoring his two violet ones he used to wear so proudly. He'd chosen a normal shinobi shirt instead of his netted one to at least combat the cold weather outside a bit. The shirt was skin tight and black, and had long sleeves that reached his wrists. When he pulled his mask on over his head, he led it into the shirt, tucking it in under the top of it on all sides. The mask covered the lover half of his face, starting at the bridge of his nose. The snow white hair he had on his head hadn't been dyed in a while, but he just didn't feel like doing it anymore. Anon grabbed his cloth shinobi arm wraps and tied them onto each forearm before he grabbed the two shortswords by the door, making his way out of his room, locking the door.

He had to make his way down a hallway to descend some stairs to make it into the main body of the tavern. Anon looked around at all the smiling and happy people, waving to the bartender as he made it to the door, slipping into his soft step shoes. He then opened the door and prepared himself, stepping outside in the cold air of a morning snow. It wasn't so bad, once he was dressed, but he still wasn't used to the weather in this place. He had dealt with the cold from the desert, sure, but snow was a bit different to him. As he walked around, he slipped his swords with their sheathes into the back of his belt loops in their normal positions, trying to decide what to do that day. Of course, he could go see Supaku, he hadn't seen her since their mission was concluded. With a nod, he stopped a local chuunin on a mission to ask for directions to the Hyuga compoud. When he received them, he began to run in the direction he was pointed and followed the directions to find himself at the gates of the compound, with them already wide open.

'Am I expected, or did someone just leave them open?'

The answer was clear as he noticed a dapper dressed man walking casually with a large scroll over his shoulder. From the reactions given by the others as they ran from him to go speak of his arrival, he was someone important. With a bit of hesitation, Anon talked himself into going after the man and caught up to him, matching his pace. He wasn't afraid of the man, though there might be reason to be, he just wanted to know if he'd seen Supaku. "I don't mean to bother you sir, as from the reactions of those around you seem rather important. But er.. you wouldn't happen to know Supaku, would you? To my knowledge she is a Hyuga and this is supposed to be their compound. I just don't exactly know where I can find her." It was probably a bad idea giving information like that to a stranger, but he didn't feel as though he was in any danger with the man. If anything, he felt as though he was intruding upon his home rather than being invited in.

3I want my house (Invite only/NK) Empty Re: I want my house (Invite only/NK) Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:41 pm

Supaku

Supaku

D-rank
Today was an important day. One week ago, standing on top of Hokage Rock while playing a game of golf of all things, she had made a deal with Tsuyo Hyuga. She was to help turn the ear of their clan in exchange for being able to train under him. A simple enough deal in theory, though it was not something she had expected to have so much trouble with. Especially considering he had only given her one week to do it in. She had done her best, telling stories too anyone who would listen. Stories of her experiences with him when they were both younger, his love for his clan, his village. She had been met with resistance in some, unfortunately too long had many rumours been spread about his betrayal. Others were more open to the concept that the rumours were false, and that Tsuyo Hyuga the rising star amongst the clan, was in fact a hero and not the monster the elders made him out to be. For the entire week in every spare moment she had worked at her task. She sincerely hoped that what she had done was enough, because today was the day that he would walk through the gates and into the Hyuga compound.

Supaku had risen very early, too anxious to sleep longer than the rising of the cold winter sun. Looking out of her bedroom window she could see snow falling gently, a stark contrast to the unusually hot day the week before. With a sigh she would fix her bedding, being careful to smooth out any wrinkles in the sheets and blankets and then slowly make her way to the shower. She took her time showering, going over and over the past week's events in her mind as she cleaned herself with the rose scented soap her mother had given her. She didn’t know what to expect when he did walk through those gates, she was hoping that everything went perfectly. The elders would welcome him back with open arms and all would be right with the world again. It was a child's dream however, as she knew that the Hyuga were known for more than just their fighting prowess. They were also among the most stubborn and unforgiving people you could ever hope to meet.

When she decided that her skin was sufficiently wrinkled from showering for too long, she stepped out and dried herself off. It was good she had woken so early, it would give her hair a chance to dry before stepping out into the cold. Being stressed and having a cold head didn’t sound like a good combination to her. With a towel wrapped around her long violet locks she went through her clothing. While she wanted to dress formally for such an important occasion, she had also recently learned that it would be in her best interest to be prepared for a fight. Her meeting with the Hokage had shown her that. She wanted to believe that everything would be peaceful and go according to the plan she had made in her head, but the Hyuga were fighters. She doubted that Tsuyo would need her help, but she would still want to back him up if necessary, if for nothing else than to show publicly that she was on his side. She chose a pair of dark green pants, made with sturdy material and loose enough that she could move around easily without fear of tearing them. A white tank top was next, and over it she pulled on a tight knit grey sweater, the long sleeves rolled up twice to accommodate her small frame. Squeezing the last bits of dampness from her hair with the towel, she tied her hair back in a low ponytail at the nape of her neck and secured her forehead protector carefully teasing out the stray bits of hair that had been caught underneath it.

With one more look in the mirror, and a final sigh of acceptance at the situation she put on her outer clothing and headed out the door. Her grey boots left prints in the snow slightly wider than her own feet, they were warm enough when she came outside to melt the snowflakes away. It wasn’t exactly cold, cold enough to snow so still technically freezing but warm enough that with her hat and scarf and gloves she felt a bit overdressed. She didn’t know exactly where Tsuyo would be, but she had to assume that when he said “. . .I will walk into the compound personally. . .” that he was being literal. If she were the elders she would probably try to stop him at the gate, so that’s where she decided to go. As she walked she realized that her initial assessment was correct, and that she was definitely overdressed. Taking her hat and scarf off, she would shove them into either pocket on her grey jacket, breathing a sigh of relief as the stored heat on her head and neck dissipated. She wondered how Anon was faring with the cold, since he was from Sunagakure where apparently it was always hot. She made a mental note to go and find him later and make sure he wasn’t freezing to death.

Rounding a corner she was pleasantly surprised to see Anon standing there, what was most concerning though is that she appeared to be late. Tsuyo was also standing there. With Anon. Of all the days for Anon to come and visit her, this was not the best one. She was happy to see him of course, but she was now concerned for his safety. She knew he was skilled and could take care of himself, but in the midst of what might end up being a fight with an entire clan? That she was not so sure of. Raising her hand she waved at the two men and hurried along, a smile on her face and upon reaching them would speak breathlessly.

“I’m sorry I’m late Tsuyo, I honestly thought I would make it here before you did. I uh. . . don’t really know what is going to happen from here. I did the best I could, but not everyone is going to be happy to see you I think.”

Turning her attention to Anon she would reach for his hand and look up at him. “I didn’t expect to see you here my dear. I’m happy to see you, and I was just thinking about you actually. Are you liking the cold?”

4I want my house (Invite only/NK) Empty Re: I want my house (Invite only/NK) Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:40 pm

Tsuyo

Tsuyo

D-rank
Tsuyo would let his steps fall on solid grounds of his past. He had remembered this place in his dreams and though much had changed nostalgia still held him a moment. His head fell back as he breathed in the air and took a moment. It was nice to just be home a moment. He was actually there to demand something of his and didn't intend to remain but this place was home. He was strong enough now to claim as much. Strong enough now to reclaim his memories from a proud clan that would deny him. From a village that had finally removed his criminal status. He had considered bringing his closest friend along but he didn't want this to end in fire. That and Mitsuo was away handling his own business. Hopefully not still seeking an end to it all. His head fell back down as he casually looked over his shoulder at the sound of approaching footsteps. A young man with white hair and armed. Approaching him at a fairly casual pace without his hands anywhere near his weapons. It was unlikely to turn into an attack. So he would allow the young man to approach and even fall in line with him. How amusing it was that he would inquire if the man knew Supaku of all people. As it so happened he did. So he spoke with an amused tone as they came to a stop in the arrival area of the compound. Just beyond the doors with buildings in every direction for the large clan.

"Oh well, something tells me she will be along shortly. A love interest of yours perhaps? Would certainly make for an interesting novel, though your timing is....well do enjoy yourself."

He would smile to the young man with a wink. Something was going on and as to what he knew this young man was likely not in the loop. He didn't have the eyes of a hyuga and boy oh boy did they like to keep their issues in house. They would be a much greater clan if they would just branch out. Adopt new traditions and accept other cultures. However the old men were traditionalists and the clan listened to them. Still he was sure they wouldn't involve the young man unless he involved himself. That thought however was broken as he watched a scout hop onto the roof and begin tracking him. Not that he was really moving. It was only polite to let the council make the first move. After all this was their home first. Besides if it came to blow he preferred self defense. Not one to play the villain. His own silver eyes noted the scout with an obvious stare until the scout realized he was being watched. Still Tsuyo hadn't moved.

Instead his attention was finally drawn to a young lady approaching them breathlessly. His silver gaze shifting to her before he would smile once more. His own prediction to the boy having come true so quickly. She was dressed comfortably at least. Enough for a walk in the snow or a fight if she had to. Her head band in clear view all the same. So she was representing the village itself today? Most people didn't bother with a headband unless they were doing something official for the village or wanted to be recognized as a village shinobi. Still she approached and explained she had indeed done her part. He almost felt guilty that he had neglected to mention that in order to train with him there would be some travel involved. However his own cunning amused him even more. Still she would finish speaking to both of them and Tsuyo would clear his throat. Addressing them and ignoring what was soon to come.

"Oh I wouldn't worry too much about it my dear. Though I do suggest that your friend and you stay clear of it when it does start. Believe in me and I will show you something you have never seen before. That aside, Introductions anyone? I know Supaku by name, and now mine has been announced, but who is this handsome fellow?"

5I want my house (Invite only/NK) Empty Re: I want my house (Invite only/NK) Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:50 pm

Anon Brier

Anon Brier

D-rank
Anon looked quietly at the man and blushed a bit under his mask when asked if she was a love interest of his.  He was told it would make an interesting romance novel, which Anon wasn't sure how he felt about it, but didn't let it bother him too much. This man seemed to be planning something, as per the timing comment, but Anon himself didn't actually know what. There was a smile and a wink to the younger shinobi and it served only to confuse Anon more. What exactly was this man talking about? The man seemed to be looking at something but Anon quietly reached up and rubbed his chin, trying to figure out what the secretive nature of this guy could mean.  Still, his eyes would follow the eyes of the other man and he could see something on the roof but he didn't know exactly what, didn't care much after a while when he noticed a familiar figure running right up to the two of them, a vision of beauty of her own nature, much unlike any Anon had seen before he'd met her.

It was Supaku, running up to them breathlessly with a smile upon her face. She spoke first to the man that Anon had been walking beside, which gave his name to the young Mitarashi. Tsuyo. He was sure that name should be well known or familiar, but not being of the village hidden in the leaves, nor a Hyuga, it wasn't a name he knew at all. Still, the two seemed to have their own plans for what was supposed to happen here, highlighted by what they said about those in the compound seeing Tsuyo. Anon shrugged, he honestly thought that if Tsuyo was someone who came from the compound, he should be allowed to come as he pleased. But Anon wasn't going to interject himself into a situation he didn't fully understand, or rather understand at all. The two seemed to know what they were talking about and the wanderer would not put himself in the middle of it until he knew as well.

Tsuyo believed the two of them should stay clear when it started, and Anon had been lost in thought about the events unfolding, so he just barely remembered he had been asked a question by Supaku and he gripped her hand back. It was great that she was happy to see him and that while she didn't expect it she was thinking of him. The man known as Tsuyo wished to know his name as well, to get polite introductions out of the way before whatever was going to happen. "I don't really like the cold. The sands would sometimes be cold in the mornings or night, but never have I seen snow before! I'm alright though. As for my name, I am Anon Brier, of the Mitarashi clan. I recently came to Konohagakure no sato and well.. Never left" It was at this point he looked at Supaku but he turned his attention back to Tsuyo after a while. "I didn't mean to intrude on something though, was there going to be something important happening here soon?"

544|1,483

6I want my house (Invite only/NK) Empty Re: I want my house (Invite only/NK) Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:13 pm

Supaku

Supaku

D-rank
Supaku would look back and forth between the two men as they both spoke. She was excited to see what Tsuyo had in store, she had assumed that there was some truth to the rumours of his abilities and being able to see them firsthand was something she was looking forward to. She was also thankful that Tsuyo did not seem overly concerned with her tardiness. She was concerned with it, she was normally so punctual, and for the last few weeks she had been consistently late for things. Her head was almost always a bit in the clouds these days and it was clearly affecting her typical schedule. She knew exactly why it was happening, and as much as the effect bothered her, the cause she was happy to have. Her eyes would shift back to Anon and linger there while he told of how he came to be in Konoha. She smiled up at him, leaving the rest of the world behind for a moment. She knew that if their places were reversed and she had wandered here, she would never have left either. His next question shook her back to the present as she realized that she hadn’t told him any of what was going on.

It had not been her intention to keep Anon in the dark, and she hoped that he didn’t feel that way. Turning to face him directly she would smile sheepishly as she explained what she knew to be occuring. “Well Tsuyo here is coming to get his house back. He’s a rather distinguished member of our Clan, the Hyuga. I agreed to help him uh, be viewed in a more favourable light, as it were. I can’t say that my work was a sweeping success though. I’m not sure if you’re aware Anon, but the Hyuga are a stubborn sort.” She would laugh quietly as she poked fun at herself. It was entirely accurate, and she was not sure that Anon actually was aware of it. If not, he likely would be soon. She knew that the compound must be buzzing with anxious rumours by now. It’s not as though the three of them were in any way hidden, or attempting to be subtle standing in the middle of the arrival area. Placing her hands in her pockets she would realize that while she was warm, likely Anon was freezing. So she would pull out her scarf from her left hand pocket and stand on her tip toes to place it around the tall white haired man’s neck. If he allowed her to she would balance while holding on to either end of the scarf and place a quick kiss on the spot where his mouth was beneath his mask. If not she would just hold out the scarf before turning back to Tsuyo.

“So what is the plan exactly? You’re here, so now what? I assume the Elders know about you walking in already, so do we just wait for them out here? And you say we should stay clear. . . of what exactly. I do believe in you, but these are still my clan members after all, I expect that nothing bad is going to happen. Right?”

546/1649

7I want my house (Invite only/NK) Empty Re: I want my house (Invite only/NK) Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:16 pm

Tsuyo

Tsuyo

D-rank
Tsuyo would look between them and smile at their interaction. It was rather adorable. He didn't mind the mild displays of public affection after all. They seemed like good kids. Instead he would listen to the introduction of the newer of the two to him. Someone who had come from the outside and decided to remain. It wasn't uncommon but his attention was drawn to the curiosity of what that meant for Suna. He could feel the potential flooding off the young man. He was going to be someone. Tsuyo was a man with skills but that much could have been obvious to anyone. For another village to let him go so easily. Perhaps Suna was not in a great situation. His eyes shifted to the south west as he considered it. He had never been there but that simply meant that he needed more information. Perhaps another hero would rise there though. Allow him to remain in retirement. Still he would turn his attention back to them fully. Deciding to send out his information network just to monitor it for now. Instead he would hear each of their concerns and smile. Speaking with a voice like silk on the ears.

"Oh no no. Nothing to interrupt. If anything you likely arrived just in time for a show. As for the clan my dear, Nothing terrible. Just boys being boys."

With that the motionless picture of the compound behind him suddenly became a blur with gusts of wind. Six individuals both Supaku and Anon could track with their eyes would flash across the rooftops and land in two lines of three in the street. Six special jounins of the hyuga clan. However behind them standing side by side would be two individuals they hadn't been able to track. Two fairly strong Jounin with shoulder length blonde hair. Twin males. Tsuyo would smile and turn to glance at them as they watched him. One of the twins grinned and spoke up as they locked silver eyes. His voice carrying out across the street to the three of them. "Hyuga Tsuyo! You have been a stain on the clan for years. Abandoner! Now the village has forgiven you but we have not. However the elders have heard stories of your exploits. They say if this is true you can surpass the gauntlet of their personal guard. Defeating us all and earning your right to claim your home. Though personally I think its horseshit. And will personally enjoy tossing you out those gates as a bruised story teller. Unless you want to admit your lies and walk away that is."

With that the air would grow still. One of the brothers smirked while the other held a serious gaze. None of the six moved an inch. A tension was building in the air as Tsuyo let his gaze finally shift from the one who spoke to the others meeting their gaze each one at a time. However he would nod and turn as if to leave as the grin on the one would grow larger. However instead of walking he would turn to the other two. Slipping the large scroll of his back and then taking off his coat. He would hold out each of them out to the two. The large heavy scroll to Anon and the coat that caught the light oddly to Supaku. His smile playing on his features despite the impossible odds. His voice still calm and friendly.

"I am sorry to impose but would it be too much to ask you two to hold onto these for me? The scroll is awfully limiting in movement and the coat, well lets be honest this is one sided enough without the coat."

8I want my house (Invite only/NK) Empty Re: I want my house (Invite only/NK) Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:42 am

Anon Brier

Anon Brier

D-rank
Anon tilted his head as he observed the older man who seemed lost in thought. He himself was not sure what they'd been speaking of that would cause such a reaction, but he didn't want to rudely ask at such a time. There would likely be another time for the two to speak of what was and wasn't in the world and he would have to save his questions for that time. Still, the older male would assure him there was nothing to interrupt and that he likely arrived just in time for a show. He mentioned to Supaku that  the clan was nothing terrible just 'boys being boys.' This confused the Mitarashi even further, but he didn't speak on it. He'd never been around enough of his clan to know whether or not such a thing was common in them, so he had no experience to speak of on such things. Anon merely shrugged and nodded, looking around as the other finished speaking. The Hyuga clan compound was rather nice, he was surprised there weren't more people out and about enjoying it, even should it be rather cold the scenery was beautiful enough to brave such a thing.

His questions of those not enjoying the scenery were nearly immediately answered when his eyes picked up six individuals jumping across rooftops. They seemed to harbor some sort of malicious intent and they landed in two rows of three upon the ground, glaring in Tsuyo's direction. The Mitarashi reached back to grip onto the hilts of his swords, slowly drawing them outwards. While he did so, his eyes finally registered that there were not six individuals, but eight. They had long, shoulder length hair and glared with the same malice at Tsuyo that the others had. Anon was flabbergasted that he hadn't noticed them before, they must have been exceptionally skilled to escape his detection so easily. One of the two spoke, shouting platitudes at the man that was with he and Supaku, calling him 'stain' and 'abandoner.' What had Tsuyo done to afford him such malice from people that were meant to be his kin? It seemed that with the monologue from one of the twin ninja he wanted Tsuyo to leave and Anon sheathed his blades again as it seemed that's just what the man was doing.

It was to his utter surprise that he was handed a large scroll to hold onto. The confusion was palpable from the younger male but he didn't speak on it, he only nodded to Tsuyo as he asked the two to hold his items. Claiming that the battle was one-sided enough without the items. Anon nodded solemnly and spoke in a soft tone. "As you will, Tsuyo Hyuga. I suppose we can sit back and watch, then. Not like I could handle those two in the back anyhow, I didn't even know they were there until I looked again." The mitarashi nodded at Supaku and waited quietly for whatever was going to happen, hoping that Tsuyo would be fine. It wasn't like the two of them could help him in this case and be able to keep up, but still. The man radiated some sort of power from him and if he carried such a heavy scroll around on him so often he would likely have the strength to back it up.

573|2,056

9I want my house (Invite only/NK) Empty Re: I want my house (Invite only/NK) Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:23 pm

Supaku

Supaku

D-rank
Supaku listened to Tsuyo’s rather cavalier explanation of the goings on. She was not entirely convinced that this was ‘just boys being boys’. She knew full well the harboured resentment that floated through the air, she’d lived her whole life in it. And while Tsuyo didn’t seem particularly bothered by the tension, it was there all the same. Oddly she found that she wasn’t worried about Tsuyo Hyuga’s well being, she was certain that if anyone would make it out of here unscathed it would be him. She had seen for herself the power of his chakra, and the strength of his arms that hot day on the mountain. After seeing how easily Tsuyo had been able to launch the golf balls she had no doubt that his physical strength when it came to combat was formidable. She had heard stories of course, and believed them, she had seen evidence of his skill when she was young and he had still lived here in the compound. But it was a bit different now. He was older, and from what she could understand had experienced and survived a great deal. And more than survived it seemed. He had thrived.

As several of her fellow Hyuga danced across the rooftops and landed in the square across from them, she began to get a bit more worried. She didn’t want there to be a fight. Probably everyone involved would end up with a few minor scrapes before the Elders came to break it up, but all the same it was not the ending she would have preferred. Shaking her head in disappointment as one of the twins taunted Tsuyo, she would sigh and start subtly warming up her muscles. Gently turning her wrists and flexing and relaxing the muscles in her arms and legs. She didn’t want it to appear that she was going to be part of a brawl, but she also didn’t want to be unprepared if she had to fight. Moving a bit closer to Tsuyo she would murmur the only words of encouragement she had to offer given the circumstances. “Don’t listen to them Tsuyo. Most of them were children when you were gone, they don’t know what they’re talking about. Their heads are just filled with lies and rumours, so they’re angry. Not even with you, they were told to be angry and so they are.”

Supaku laughed quietly at Tsuyo’s joke, that the more she thought about it wasn’t a joke at all. There were eight Hyuga standing across from Tsuyo and she knew they didn’t stand a chance. As Tsuyo handed the massive scroll to Anon she wondered what on earth it could be for. An unusual sleeping mat perhaps? She’d never seen a scroll so big and couldn’t imagine what it’s purpose might be. As he handed over his coat she studied it briefly, it shone a bit, as though it might be made of metal or gems, but it felt to her like an ordinary coat. Well not ordinary, it was remarkably made and also quite fashionable, but still just a coat. She was going to ask him what he meant about it being unfair if he had the coat on, but she held her tongue. She could always ask him later, right now was not the time for frivolous questions. Instead she smiled up at him while clutching the beautiful garment. “I know you don’t need it, but I’m here to back you up. Just call for me and I’ll punch anyone who calls you a liar right in the face.”

Taking a step back so she was shoulder to shoulder with Anon, well more so shoulder to head considering their height difference, she turned her body at an angle so she could look at the two men at the same time. Giving an affectionate smile to Anon she would gently and playfully bump into his arm with her shoulder. “So I guess I’ll get you up to speed quickly, that’s Tsuyo. . .” She gestured in the direction of the now coatless gentleman. “He’s a Hyuga, like me. But he’s not well liked around here because of a several years old misunderstanding. And I’m pretty sure those guys. . .” She would point towards the haughty and smirking crew of Special Jounins and Jounins. “Are going to try to beat him up for daring to come home. I was supposed to get everyone to not do this. Sort of. I uh, kinda failed. I think it’ll be okay though, they won’t bother us any.”

786/2435

10I want my house (Invite only/NK) Empty Re: I want my house (Invite only/NK) Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:06 pm

Tsuyo

Tsuyo

D-rank
Tsuyo would smile as each of them would take his more encumbered items. They didn't weigh too much at least to him but they certainly lessened his mobility. He would smile as he patted Supaku on the shoulder. Instead of the whole clan moving against him, as he had feared it was just the councils guard. A whole clan was too much for one man. However this he could accomplish. He smiled down to her as she had accomplished a great deal and made this possible for him. He didn't need to speak and convince the masses. They would fall in with the results of this now. If he was ever what they had heard of him, if he was a hero and the kind of man that could bring up a rise in nations pride, he would surpass this gauntlet. However if he was to fail then his legacy was just rumors and falsehoods. He was just a traitor and a liar after all. If he lost here he wouldn't be able to show his face in the compound again. So there was a lot riding on this. Still he seemed to be calm and collected. If one were to look around a bit more they might notice though far more eyes were on this then who was in the street. People crowding around windows and simply waiting.

Still Tsuyo would turn from them and smile. Idly he would begin to unbutton his sleeves and slowly begin rolling them up his forearms. His silver eyes glancing up to the men as he strode idly over to them. Standing about a meter away as they all seemed to prepare to take him down. Fighting stances being assumed by the spec jounin while the two Jounin crossed their arms. Tsuyo would continue neatly folding the sleeves up to his elbows as he addressed the Jounin. "Any chance you will stay out of it while I deal with the extra baggage?" The two Jounin would scoff before the one that had called him out earlier would speak in return. His confidence was evident as he used sarcasm as an insulting tool. "Sure mister. Let me be honest with you though. You aren't worth our time unless you could beat them anyway." Tsuyo would smile a bit before nodding. So they didn't intend to act. That made things easier. They were underestimating him it appeared. However he knew the last time they had seen him he was just a fresh special jounin himself. If he was going to leave an impression this would be the time to do it.

Still he would look at the six younger men and women before him. Special jounin ready to prove they were strong now. Stronger than they had been and worthy of being on the guard. He pitied them really. They were about to be embarrassed and it would effect them. He hoped it would prove as something to inspire growth but that was for them to decide. Instead he watched as the first two shifted to surge forward. In that moment he moved. All of them seemed to be moving in slow motion. He held back his chakra but only some of his speed. He wanted the two Jounin to watch. He would move straight down the middle of the two rows of three. The first two he would strike in the gut. Knocking the air out of them and on to the next to. A simple knuckle rap across the temple of each was enough to send them off their feet. The last two he managed to knock on the back of the neck before stepping passed them. As he came to a stop he was standing in front of the two Jounin. Brushing his hands off as the six spec jounin went flying in three different directions and ended up sprawled in the street. Alive and well but out like a light. All of that in just under a second. If one blinked they missed it. For those under Jounin level perception Tsuyo simply stepped and the six went flying with him on the other side of them. Still he would finish brushing his hands and smile to the two now two meters from him.

"On to the main event than shall we?"

11I want my house (Invite only/NK) Empty Re: I want my house (Invite only/NK) Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:11 am

Anon Brier

Anon Brier

D-rank
Anon quietly watched the man who was now coatless as Supaku spoke to him. She explained the situation rather adequately and succinctly, he thought. As the young ninja held the scroll, he watched Tsuyo approach his would be adversaries. The Mitarashi would watch quietly, not wanting to be rude to Supaku by not replying, but also not wanting to speak in case he missed anything that might happen. With someone like Tsuyo Hyuga approaching the team of six special jounin and two jounin, he would likely miss the fight if he so much as blinked. His body was tensed and ready for action, as though he could hope to do anything against the might of eight powerful ninja. He knew that he was weaker than them, and that caused his blood to boil. He was one person who admired strength through training and improvement above all other things, and to meet face to face with those that were leagues above him angered him but he didn't let it show. He would simply watch and learn, take mental notes if he had to. Something about the man who had handed his coat and scroll off spoke to Anon. and soon he would see why.

The man of the Hyuga spoke to the two jounin, asking that they stay out of it while he fought their six lackies. With sneers they gave him an answer that they would, if only because he wasn't worth their time if he couldn't even handle them. Six special jounin seemed like a lot for anyone to take on, but this man truly wanted to do so before taking on the two jounin? By himself? Anon found himself thinking that this man was possibly crazy. No one that he knew of could take on six high ranking individuals by themselves and live to tell the tale. But the man was stoic and with their permission, moved to engage. It was over within what seemed like moments. Anon could scarcely believe what he was seeing with his own two eyes.  The man had barely even just stepped between the six special jounin and they had flown off on their own, knocked unconscious as though by some unseen force. Who was this guy? That he could simply run straight down the middle line of six ninja and they would be unconscious within a split second?  Anon found himself shivering from anticipation of what could happen next.

410|2,466

12I want my house (Invite only/NK) Empty Re: I want my house (Invite only/NK) Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:39 pm

Supaku

Supaku

D-rank
Supaku was stood there trying to calm the trepidation that she felt from the scene unfolding in front of her. From what she remembered of Tsuyo when she was much younger, this would be challenging but not impossible. However based on what she had heard lately, this ‘fight’ was fairly one-sided. She was still concerned for Tsuyo’s safety of course, even the most powerful of shinobi could still be injured or even killed. It wasn’t necessarily that she thought Tsuyo might fail, however she had considered the idea that at least one of the six shinobi facing off with him might have a slightly better day than Tsuyo was having.

It seemed unlikely, but there was always the chance. She silently cursed at the fact that she had never trained in Iryojutsu, if it was necessary to heal anyone the best she’d be able to do is bandages and maybe some soup. Thinking about offering soup to a person badly wounded brought a slightly sadistic smile to her face. It probably shouldn’t be the sort of thing that made her laugh, but it took effort to suppress a giggle all the same. She would move closer to Anon, seeing his apparent anxiousness at the upcoming battle. She hadn’t expected him here at all, otherwise she would have told him what was going on ahead of time. She hadn’t meant at all to keep him in the dark, although she realized it may have definitely seemed like that. She made a silent promise to consider his feelings more thoroughly in the future. Keeping her eyes forward and concentrating on the movements of the six shinobi as best she could, she would reach for Anon’s hand, more to comfort herself than him.

298/2733

13I want my house (Invite only/NK) Empty Re: I want my house (Invite only/NK) Sun May 20, 2018 2:39 am

Tsuyo

Tsuyo

D-rank
The tension was rising. Both Jounin were surprised but not enough to back down. They would glare at Tsuyo and shift into a stance each. Soft palm evident in their movements. However Tsuyo would brush off his shoulder and blow on the ends of his fingers as if blowing away some dust. He would look to them as a slight amount of blue flames would flicker from his right eye for just a moment. He would take a breath and roll his neck to calm himself before the flames flickering went away. It was cold and a bit of ice had coated just around the eye. Already fading away. An odd thing for a hyuga for certain. Still he would shift himself slightly. Placing his feet apart as he raised both hands up and kept himself tall. His right hand was mostly closed into a fist as his left hand hung open. Both held in front of him at the ready. He had shifted from the soft palm stance entirely. The Jounin glanced at each other unsure of just what style this was. It looked like just a basic mixed martial arts stance. In a way it was. However for the experienced eye Tsuyo was getting ready to impart some Sambo onto the two of them.

The two jounin were not having it though. Their left hands moved in junction with each other. Mimicking the hand signs in perfect harmony before suddenly their hands lit on fire. They were intending to use some sort of flaming fire taijutsu against him. As if they intended to burn his body to nothing. The heat of it kicked up dust on the ground around them. Creating waves of heat that could be felt from where the two young ones stood behind him. It was a potent jutsu. Still it appeared like Tsuyo wasn't preparing anything. The two jounin now given time to prepare seemed more confident as they lowered themselves. It was obvious they were about to make a dash towards him. Close the distance and attack in unison. They were good at their job. Still Tsuyo didn't seem to be adjusting. He was just waiting for them to make a move. As if he was either giving up, unsure of what to do, or was confident enough to not make his own preparations. It was all about to go down when suddenly the sound of wood knocking on wood could be heard over the area.

"That is enough. I told you two to evaluate him, that doesn't require a fight. Use your damn eyes boy. You are a hyuga. The Byakugan isn't just for aesthetic purposes. His chakra levels are higher than anyone you know I'm sure. If you two fought him, likely I would need new guards."

An older woman with a cane and long braided grey hair stood on the roof of a nearby building in white robes with a walking cane in her right hand. She had simply appeared there by all anyone may have noticed. She was subtle and yet her byakugan was active. Both the Jounin on the ground would lower their hands and let the fire die out. The heat fading as they both used their byakugan. Veins spreading across their face. They would seem to flinch away from Tsuyo as she allowed his hands to fall to his sides. He had spent time turning his chakra into its purest form. To those who could see it the chakra would seem to shine gold. It was a surprising amount. Still the Jounin would watch as the lady seemed to step and suddenly be in front of Tsuyo. A little slower than in her prime but still the speed of a newer Jounin. She would stand before Tsuyo and he wouldn't flinch. Leaning on her can slightly as she would reach up to touch his face.

"You changed your face, your eyes....So much of you changed when you grew. Yet to me your still the same young man that used to dominate the training room. Always showing off you talent and I bet still looking for approval. Still. You have grown. Even I can't deny that. The hokage has given you a pass but I still can't have you in the compound. Too many of us have been wounded by you leaving. The young will only be reigned in for so long."

Tsuyo would smile and lightly take her hand in his before softly placing it back on the other. She was perhaps the only one of the elders wishing to not see this battle happen. Still it seemed calmer now as a couple of the spec jounin began to stir. Hit only hard enough to put them down for a moment. Still Tsuyo would look passed her to them before looking back to her. It was a charming moment but at the same time one he had hoped for. Someones words had reached someones ears. As he had hoped. Now he was about to use a loophole on their deal. "I don't intend to stay Eva. I just want my home. I will be taking it with me to travel the world. It's why I brought the scroll."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.