You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Let The Tournament Begin Empty Let The Tournament Begin Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:12 pm

Uchiha Asira

Uchiha Asira

D-rank
The day finally came that many would fight for one honor and that was the right to marry one beautiful young girl, because of this special day, her father made the young lady dress up in one of her most expensive kimonos even to the rich and noble. This outfit is much like the first one, but with changes that make it look more for parties and many other formal events. It starts out with a  red dress under her Kimono, with the kimono being purple, and a purple and pink color dress over it. Unlike her other kimono, she does wear a red bow, but it's one big one that is tied around her center. She wears gold accessories with this but also has her hair tied in a bow using two ribbons, also she has sandals on.

She wanted to leave, but like last night her stupid father kept guards on her at all times, so it was no escape at all. Many hours would pass as she was called on by her father, without any leg room to herself. "Asira, you know it's a big day, so please stop pouting." She would turn her head from him. "It's a big day for you, not me. If it was my day I would pick the person myself, without watching a bunch of fools dancing for my attention." Her father would smile patting her head. "Well, you should thank me for it, many fathers would just pick someone with wealth, this way at least you know the person that takes your hand will have some fire in them." She would blush thinking about who could win, and that boy from yesterday did pop in her head. "No, it's not like he will show up." She would say pushing that thought out of her head. "Asira is something the matter?" She would tell him no, starting to make their way, with her mother.

For anyone wishing to take part in this tournament, would see a big arena, that had enough room for fighting using any method it was big for that reason to allow the fighters to use everything they had. At the top there were stairs having a royal theme to it, even three chairs, it was easy to guess it was for Asira, her father, and mother, who were making their way as we speak. You would also see a desk for anyone wishing to sign up, and their names would be marked down. It was hundreds of people here, big, small or just your everyday build, but it was not going to be easy for anyone, as it was not going to be the same fighting style each round. Asira was right now in her horse and carriage, which will be there soon. Before you could enter the arena area you needed to sign up. "Anyone who has not register please do so now, and once you have, you need to go past the gate." The gate was big and red that had a stairway leading to the arena, her father book the whole village for this, he really liked showing his power, even food stands for the people watching.

2Let The Tournament Begin Empty Re: Let The Tournament Begin Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:35 am

Hanbei~

Hanbei~

D-rank
'It had been a while since the boy had been in good fight.‘

The morning had been rigorous, Hanbei had begun to go through his morning prayers, though they were a little different than they usually were, normally, on somber days that were filled with hope he would walk out into the natural temple of the world and pay homage to the spirits that moved and breathed all around him, however, on the morning where he was to be a part of a fight, there was a different prayer that needed to be made. Before him was the image of a dove, with eight scrolls that encircled him in a trigram sigil of chakra that he was maintaining with his ninjutsu. Taking in a deep breath, as the sun rose over the horizon, hanbei would inhale, he had been waiting for the zenith of the sun for some time, and now that it had broken the earths' eclipse it was time to begin. With his eyes closed, a small pulse of raiton would leap from his finger and light the candles that had been set up around him, pulsing the smell of wax laden incense into the air as he would turn to the first of his scrolls.

'An image, held firmly in his mind as he would unroll the scrolls one by one.'

"Hachiman, bearer of the eight banners and ancient and sacred god of warriors, it is to you that i give this prayer on the eve of conflict. I offer you prayer and incense to ask first for your guidance in my actions today, so that I may defeat my enemies and bring honor and salvation to my name, my family and those for whom I fight. I ask for your skill so that I may move like the wind. I ask for your sight so that I may perceive the world that surrounds me, that I may be aware of danger. I ask for your wisdom that I may predict those who move against me. I ask for your strength so that I do not falter. I ask that you bless me with your will so that I do not doubt. As a warrior under your banners I bless my skin with the mark of your wings, that they may fly me to victory. "

With a sudden pulse of chakra the wings Hanbei was known to manifest would flash into existence for but a moment, extinguishing the candles and ending the prayer, the symbol of his chakra would fade and he would be left with the morning sun, a cheshire smile crossing his face. Hanbei would move to wear some of his longer silks this time, allowing his hair to fall into long braids making him appear many times more feminine than he once had, to the point that most would think him to be a girl in silken a guanyin made hakama of quality that, while it would not have rivaled Asiras in extravagance, one might happily place it in the same category with quality. Soon after as the morning would come, Hanbei would be ushered out by servants of the Uchiha clan to the tournament grounds, Hanbei would assume there would likely be some kind of presentation, of any of the other clan people around him, many of them seemed to have donned some form of warrior attire while Hanbei seemed to be catching many of their eyes in one way or another, his violet ringed eyes piercing through the sea of black as in bright blues and whites he would make his way to the front of the crowd in an attempt to see Asira and her father, smiling happily and cocking his head to once side as he did so, giving a subtle wave which immediately had those around him who saw stare daggers at the boy, who to them, would look little older than eleven or twelve.

One thing was for sure, he was in no control here, this tournament was not his, he was merely a participant, but he was sure that they would not be kind enough to go easy on the boy. Asira's father had said that he had trained the competitors himself, they were his pride, and his goal was to shatter that pride and call his tutelage into question in the first round. Hanbei in his chuunin exams had eliminated three of his opponents with the first jutsu he used... This would be a repeat of that exam, however, this time, he was stronger, more learned, he was going to win. Registering and moving through the gate Hanbei would make his way to the arena. It was large, large enough for a ninja to be able to test himself for sure, likely 100 meters across, making it about the size of a football stadium. It was impressive that the Uchiha had such a commodity within their reach, but such was one of the 5 noble clans of Konoha. But, as they waited, and he was sure Asiras' father and her would eventually come into view, the small effeminate boy among the trained fighters, would look like a solitary mouse in a house of cats...

3Let The Tournament Begin Empty Re: Let The Tournament Begin Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:27 pm

Uchiha Asira

Uchiha Asira

D-rank
She pouted as the horse and carriage got closer each second. "Daddy, I don't what to get married this way, for all I know the strongest person out there is in his 70s, like the Kage." She said not even facing him. "Asira, there is a cut off age the most you will marry can only be in his 30s, can't have your husband being older and me." She looked at him her hands pointing down towards the carriage. "30s! No no no no." She would say looking worried. "It could happen, he will be strong it's all that matters, now sit down." She stood up, looking into his eye's pouting with her mother just smiling. "You can't make me!" Her father's eyes looked into hers. "Asira, I can and you know it. Sometimes a prize is gift-wrapped, it's the only decision I'm letting you make today, be good and sit down or the second option." She sat down right away pouting, looking out the window as her father looked like he did most of the time calm. "Asira you need to learn life is not fair, and your husband will also learn the same manners, I wish you to learn, to be noble you act the part." She would keep pouting.

After some more time, many minutes passing, the carriage would arrive at the top of the hill. Where the three chairs lay, Asira and both her parents stepped out. Many could say this was over the top, but her father had money and wished to show his power even if he didn't need to. Both Asira and her mother sat down in their seat as the father stood up yelling down to the crowd where everyone could hear it from the microphone in his hand. His voice was on point, and like he was talking to soldiers in his army. "Everyone that has gathered here today, is wishing to marry my beautiful daughter, and enter into the Uchiha family, and gain my wealth. You will enter into the highest of class, where I will not just wish to see how you won this tournament, but improvement in the future, to gain wealth is one thing but to keep it is another." He wasn't finished.

"Is everyone ready if not, then go home, in battle one needs to be ready at any moment! My own students will also enter if you can beat people I have trained then you have shown me a skill that surpasses people I have taught." With that, he sat down and ended his speech. "The battle will be starting now, everyone who has signed up your name is on the board." That was the announcer.

There was one rule, no killing. The battles had been already underway, as the first and second pairing step into the arena. Over on the board, it was many people with clan names, and Hanbei name was the first to fight. He was going up against Sei Uzumaki, he had red hair, his hands together looking like he was calm, his eye's closed, he was the third best student of her father. As he steps into the arena, he said. "I hope we give everyone here a good show." He looks like he was kind and caring respectable, but his eye's closed something he was hiding but would anyone know? Some people around the arena would let out a small laugh, but that could be because the person he was facing looked like a weak little child. He wore clothes that where robes looking like he learns the art of peace.

4Let The Tournament Begin Empty Re: Let The Tournament Begin Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:07 am

Hanbei~

Hanbei~

D-rank
'The crowd went quiet...‘

Hushed sounds filtered through the air for a moment as Asiras' dad, the patriarch of her wing of the Uchiha clan and the cyclopean man that seemed to command a grand amount of respect entered with his family and delivered a speech over them all, it seemed that the competitors here, many of them at least were his students, Hanbei would look around at the other competitors and see many of differing shapes and sizes wearing a plethora of vibrant and dull colours. This fight was going to get serious for sure. Looking over them Hanbei's attention would be pulled back to Asiras' father as finally the first round of competitors would be announced... looking up at the chart it seemed that Hanbei would be up against a member of the Uzumaki clan... a rare clan, great masters of fuuinjutsu... he would have to keep an eye on that, though, then Hanbei would notice the placement of his match, not only was he up against another member of one of this nations' founding clans, but he had been placed in the very first round!

'The boy's mind raced.'

This would change everything, his plans for winning, going all out in the first round, he couldn't do that anymore, everyone would be watching, it would give the other fighters a chance to strategize and even possibly practice techniques specifically to use against Hanbei in future matches. Hanbei would have to conserve some of his move-pool for the mean time. The thought was daunting, especially going up against a member of a predigious clan. So, in doing so hanbei would walk into the arena, while the arena was wide, Hanbei knew that at least 1/2 of it would be a no-go zone for his opponent. Hanbei was more than capable of blanketing half of this arena with needles with one of his attacks, and should he set it up right, the enclosed space would be the doom of his opponent. However that would all depend upon his skills as a ninja. Hanbei would listen to the rules, and it would seem that all there was, was a basic no killing rule, something that Hanbei could recall from back in the chuunin exams. Looking to his opponent, Hanbei would bow low to the older ninja.

"It's a pleasure to meet you sir. Lets make this fun! I hope you'll take things easy on me, aha~" **

Stepping forward, while most people would take a side in the arena, Hanbei would situate himself dead center. This is where he wanted to be, and it is where he was going to stay. Allowing his sleeves to fall past his hands so that his movements would be totally obscured, the boy with the purple eyes would look around and allow his eyes to fall on the crowd and then once again permenantly resting on his opponent, giving him a soft smile and tilting his head to a side. Unless the person before him was a considerably potent medic, Hanbei would appear to him as a girl, no doubt likely adding some confusion to his mind. Hoping to have his opponent focus on Hanbei's eyes, her hidden hands would slip six needles from his wrist holsters in between his fingers. Flowing chakra into her very hands as hand-seals would need to come soon afterwards. Hanbei had a plan, but she would need to probe his defenses first and see what the man was capable of. Hanbei would keep on the retreat, and hopefully not need to use any of his medical techniques to heal himself during the fight.

Though the attempt at charm would likely fall on deaf ears, Hanbei's stance as well as his demeanor would not look like he was ready for combat, as the round was slated to begin, the boy would eagerly await the first move of his opponent, depending on how he chose to act, Hanbei would have a much better idea of how to go about winning this fight.

5Let The Tournament Begin Empty Re: Let The Tournament Begin Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:56 pm

Uchiha Asira

Uchiha Asira

D-rank
Her father was speaking from what he thought was true, and he never once tries to hide what was on his mind in a matter of fact he tried to change others to believe what he said. Her father didn't hate that child from yesterday, he just didn't look that strong, and not only that he came here saying that he could win in something that even his students were going to find hard to come out the winner. Combat was not easy, even with medical training, he was not going to find this an easy thing to win. He thought that child was nothing but simple talk, it was the main reason he set up his first match  to be against someone he thought had no chance of losing in the first round, if this kid was all that then he wouldn't think much of the person he was going to fight in the first round.

The red hair boy just smiled. "I wouldn't think of it." He said, hiding something under that smile of his. He did have one thought that Asira’s father allowed a girl to enter, two people of the same sex couldn’t marry each other it was unheard of in this time and era. "I'm a little dumbfounded they allowed a girl to enter this thing?" He said really thinking it was odd, but that wouldn't be enough to put him off the match. Right away, he saw the small girl charging up chakra for his attack, but in that same moment so was he.

His handsigns where fast and on point, doing them without a moment of hesitate, with that he spoke. "Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu!" Several, fireballs that look like flowers came rushing at him. It was a giant jutsu that cost him some chakra, but the odd thing was his smile growing bigger, each second as the fireballs landed onto the ground aiming to hit his opponent. But something else was going on while he did this Asira looked to her father yelling at him, but nobody could hear. "You cheated, it's a little odd, someone new has to fight your student and one of their best, I also dislike his personality!" Her father just smiled. "I don't like it when a brat thinks my training can be outdone, this is to teach you and him a future lesson." She pouted, ready to throw him into that fireball, but she wouldn't do it as she did respect him, just hated what he did now.

Spoiler:

6Let The Tournament Begin Empty Re: Let The Tournament Begin Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:59 am

Hanbei~

Hanbei~

D-rank
'Hanbei's lips twisted into a smile before they began‘

"You know, during my prayers today I heard a voice whisper in my ear... it asked me if I thought I was strong enough to withstand the storm that was coming... wanna know what I said?" Her voice would drop as her hand-seals underneath her sleeves had finished, her other hand holding back from drawing one of the needles from her holsters on her wrist as her opponent had also finished his hand-seals. The fireballs of the Phoenix flower jutsu rose and rained down on Hanbei like meteoric blasts as Hanbei would perform the same jutsu he had before when he had rescued Asira. Chakra would explode from her back and wrap around his form as the fire-balls would crash upon the wings leaving little more than scorch-marks across the needles and obscuring Hanbei from view, but, the girl underneath the layers of chakra needles wasn't done, not for a long shot. Something was brewing underneath the surface, just underneath the skin of the world as Hanbei in those few instants had already performed everything he needed to for his recourse.

In a cinematic flurry Hanbei would spin, hurling herself up in the sphere that coiled around her, the smoke trails from the Katon that smoldered around her shot upwards like a jet-stream as Hanbei would splay open his wings, aiming 50 needles down at his opponent with the flourish in a 4m wide rain as Hanbei had effectively leaped ten feet in the air. While he doubted many, if any of the needles would impact his opponent, it seemed that he had not set up a substitution in the mean time, so, there would be little that he would have in the means of dealing with what came next... Hanbei's Hair would fall loose, long white flowing hair letting loose like a mane as it would sharpen, electricity flowing through it as it would appear that he had added a layering effect on top of the usual needle hell Technque.

'And, so, she would shout...'

"Chidori: Needle Hell!" Leaping from her hair, tens of thousands of needles, no wider than a strand of human hair lengthened into a pin would volley downwards in an 80 degree rain of almost total devastation. The lightning from the needles chirping as they shot through the air like thousands of swallows flying through the air towards Hanbei's opponent... The force of the launch of the river of needles would almost push Hanbei back up into the air for a moment before she would begin to fall back down to earth, the angle change alone littering needles over a good portion of the arena itself. But this was only step one of a larger master plan Hanbei had in store, what her opponent didn't know was that the needles, which were usually intended to exist only for a few fleeting moments after they were shot, would linger far beyond their natural life-spans. Maintained by chakra emanating from Hanbei herself. The Object permanence Technique was one of the most powerful jutsu in Hanbei's collection, and was not to be jeered at.

As the first flurry of the techniques came to an end, Hanbei would spin with the rain of needles, casting them upon the ground around her in a small radii comparatively before ending the technique. Hanbei's hair would then settle, she'd spent a lot of chakra on the initial assault, but it was worth it for the advantage she would get in the mean time. It was her opponent's move, but, he would have to navigate a veritable mine-field of sharp lightning aligned needles sticking up out of the ground like caltrops, hindering the movement capabilities of most without the use of a barrier or some means of clearing the field.

195 Chakra:

7Let The Tournament Begin Empty Re: Let The Tournament Begin Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:03 pm

Uchiha Asira

Uchiha Asira

D-rank
Asira didn't like watching this fight, her father set it up to make his student look good, he was an annoying redhead, and it just annoyed the young noble. The boy was a little confused by Hanbei's riddle, but smiled, thinking it could be in lightning to hear what his answer was with his prayers. It could be fun, what was the answer?" He said waiting to see. Asira was watching the fight and could see him using hand signs that looked to be in the same formation as the time when he saved her. Something odd was happening as the fireballs made contact with his wings being blown away, it was shocking as the young Uzumaki has never seen a jutsu much like this one before.

The man started to shoot up into the sky, the smoke traveling along with him like it was a storm coming from the stage. As 50 needles came for the young red hair Uzumaki, but to stop this would be boring as he started to perform several of his own hand signs one after the other, ready for his ace in the hole. As he needles of lightning came, he would start his counter-attack, as several chains from his back would come out aiming for the young boy that was in the air, but he must have been mad. As he did this several of the Chidori needles hit him, being covered in blood, but his attack was still coming towards the young boy that he thought was female in the air, it was no doubt this was going to be his last move, but he thought it would end right away, thinking the girl couldn't get away, but he waited as he had a crazy smile his chains heading to hit the target.

From above the fighting, Asira would see it all they both had a lot of power, and she really did hope that Hanbei would win, but so far the way the battle was turning they both had equal strength, well that is how it looked to Asira right now. (He is using that chain jutsu right now for attacks, please let me know if I need to fix anything.)

8Let The Tournament Begin Empty Re: Let The Tournament Begin Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:55 pm

Hanbei~

Hanbei~

D-rank
'The battle waged!‘

Looking down, as Hanbei's secondary shower of needles struck down for the ninja before them, hanbei knew that she was too close to the action. Using her wings and a collossal wingbeat she would launch herself backwards and away from the ninja and out of the Radii of the uzumaki chakra chains. The chains of adamantine were famous in the ninja world, being caught by them would mean that Hanbei's chakra would likely be sealed, but, burns and needle wounds could already be seen across the ninja's body as well as across the arena now with Hanbei's technique. The arena was hers... But, better yet, some had made their mark. This battle was over before it had begun, so, deciding to stylize herself a little bit in the heat. She would give the answer to the riddle that she had given but a moment ago, looking at the boy and smiling as he was no doubt in a state of discomfort.

"I said no... i am the storm."

Performing three hand-seals in quick succession, beginning with hare then rat then hawk, Hanbei would weave her raiton chakra a second time, locking onto one of the needles that were stuck into his target's side, off centered so the attack would not be lethal, also, with the sum of the needles that had struck him, seeming to be numerous, there would be zero way of ascertaining the nature of this technique. Hanbei's eyes would almost begin to resonate with chakra for a moment as she would activate one of the possible final 2 jutsu that would be the end of this fight. As a single bolt of lightning would tear forth from the skies ten meters above her opponent coming straight down for him. No doubt he would duck or roll, but the lightning bolt had a target. That needle that was stuck in his side... and no matter what, the lightning bolt would not miss its target. The needle acted as a guiding laser, a beacon, the lightning bolt would have perfect tracking, curving and making sharp turns until it struck the needle and he would have fractions of a moment to decipher the nature of the technique... a fact that, without knowledge of it already, would be impossible.

Though, hanbei wasn't done, there were still those chakra chains to consider, and although they were outstretched for Hanbei, meaning that the lightning bolt would surely get within point blank range before it could be intercepted at least. There was a chance that the ninja before hanbei would turn to block it with the chains rather than attempt to avoid it. So, manipulating his lightning bolt, Hanbei watched eagerly for the reaction of his opponent, ready and waiting for the second potentially striking part of this battle. Her face serious and focused at this point, wanting to put everything on the line to destroy the boy in front of her. Hanbei didn't like being underestimated, it was one of the things she despised the most, people had been doing it all her life in one way or another, and now thi uchiha thought that it was a good idea to do the same? Not likely. Hanbei had no idea that he was up against a prized student of his, all he saw was an opponent... but he wanted to send a message to everyone in the entire stadium..

The guanyin were powerful

Spoiler:

9Let The Tournament Begin Empty Re: Let The Tournament Begin Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:04 am

Uchiha Asira

Uchiha Asira

D-rank
Asira was watching the battle take place, seeing who would come out as the winner today. The red hair ninja was shocked, as to how the boy that looked like a girl dodged his attack, but the chains would move remotely locking onto the target. The Uzumaki was too crazy to think smart with the arena being covered in several different lightning needles not even paying any attention towards them at all. "You're more like a breeze, that is about to be put out." He said his smile becoming more menacing. His eyes kept onto his prey not allowing him to make one hand sign he wouldn't be able to see, waiting on any Jutsu that his opponent was about to make, but he did perform them quickly with the speed you would have to train, to gain. He started to look around the arena as the Lightning needles that missed started to light up glowing once more. But as he was excited to beat his target, he found it too late seeing numerous needles in his side, coughing up blood.

The red hair boy looked up into the air, as he could hear sounds of lightning, but didn't look worried, but excited, even when it was coming down towards him. The man before the Lightning could hit him rolled over towards the left side. But as he dodged towards the side, the lightning would track him, as he yelled out in pain, with the attack hitting. But his attack of chakra was still coming towards the young boy that was in the air. With that the battle was over, the crowd was shocked to see that the young man that looked much like a girl had won this battle. Asira would be laughing at her father, because even he was dumbfounded, but didn't show it, but an angry gaze in his eye's. "The winner is Hanbei." The medics near the arena would carry the red hair boy out of the arena, who was passed out on the ground, ready to heal him. Many of the medics would see if Hanbei also needed help. The next fight would take place, soon after.

10Let The Tournament Begin Empty Re: Let The Tournament Begin Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:42 am

Hanbei~

Hanbei~

D-rank
'Hanbei for a second thought her attack wouldn't be enough...‘

The adamantine chains, as they curved for her as he darted backward, lurching for her chest as the lightning bolt was called down, it was a risky race against time, but as the lightning strike hit its target, the chains continued just that little bit further, causing a moment of panic... the thought that the lightning bolt had missed or been blocked at the very last moment ran through hanbei's mind... was she done for? was all this for naught? was this ninja more cunning and daring than she had thought? Could she have underestimated him? Taken him for granted? But, as the winner was called and it was shown that, the chains almost on sheer willpower had continued that little bit further with their momentum before dropping to the ground... and with that Hanbei would let out a measured, but long and deep sigh of relief. She had to trust herself, this wasn't the first time that she had been in a tournament like this, but, it was the first time it had been on this scale.

'Looking to the audience, Hanbei would bow deeply in respect.'

Turning to each of the wings one after the other before finally turning to the VIP box and bowing once more to both Asira and her father. A smile plastered across his face as he did so. Medics would rush to the field to aid the boy, Hanbei would snap to reality thinking about his condition, running to him and offering his help also, moving away with him and offering to weave a couple of his medical ninjutsu, but, was ushered away, it seemed the doctors they had in the wings would be more than enough to help the ninja, which left Hanbei standing in the arena for a moment staring blankly in the distance before deciding to wave them away...

It would seem that next would likely be some of the other competitors, many of them would likely have seen the technique that Hanbei had used to win this battle, so, he doubted it would be so easy to win with that method again. It was a surprise attack at best, though, there was still two follow up attacks from the thunder and lightning flash that the audience had yet to see. But Hanbei needed to rest and restore chakra, moving to a backroom where he was able to rest, it seemed that there was a few of the other competitors nearby, Hanbei would look around, likely noticing that he had caught a few of their attention... he was the first to win a battle, and the boy he had beaten was probably well known amongst the other competitors...

Not thinking there was anyone to talk to, Hanbei would hang out in the wings of the arena, hoping that he would be able to see a familiar face, running over how the battle had gone. He wondered how Asira was doing watching over all of the battles, as well as the jutsu he would likely have to use in the following matches. It was a long thought process, but there just wasn't anything that would allow his mind to settle in this place, there was no nature around for him to feel at ease... It was at that point that Daji would make herself known, the sleek silver fox, almost appearing in the rafters above them like she had always been there, peering down just above Hanbei like a cheshire cat and whispering in a voice subtle enough that it would not be overheard over the almost audible tension of the room.

"What's the matter child, you look down. I saw what you did in the arena, you really did some damage to that kid, an inch one way or another and he wouldn't have a kidney anymore. Is that what's bothering you?"

The boy couldn't think of a reply, instead he would look straight through Daji, her words seeming to be little more than wind as he would contemplate them. Was it because he hurt someone that badly? Could he really go through this tournament if he were going to come so close to dealing such devastating damage to people? Not many of Hanbei's techniques were able to be held back in such a manner that a person could be safe. But, as he delved deeper into thought, he would almost be blind to the approach of another person coming up to him...

11Let The Tournament Begin Empty Re: Let The Tournament Begin Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:16 am

Uchiha Asira

Uchiha Asira

D-rank
With that, the boy known as Hanbei was the winner, even if the people thought, he could be a girl, but was in a tournament that only males could enter. With the audience, yelling and cheering for the winner, but some of them didn't look too happy, because in the end this was an unknown fighter that won against a well-known boy that has been training here for years, so it was some disappointing yelling coming towards Hanbei. Asira would see him bowing, giving a small wave, which did make her father look a little upset.  As Hanbei would be in the room that people could rest inside, but others were there as well looking at him, and at the same time didn't, using whispers. "That girl won, it must have been luck." another person said something as well. "I know its no way, that person is that strong, and could beat someone that powerful." The same thing happened over and over.

But as he was speaking to some random person, someone new would show up showing rage in his eyes, he was an Inuzuka, easy to see from his markings, his mouth looked like that of a beast. His mouth watering up like he was hungry, he would stand over, Hanbei his sharp claws aiming for her neck, but as he pushed forward someone new grabbed his hand, his eyes' closed showing a calm aura, not speaking, holding his hand, he didn't even need to say a word, but the Inuzuka looked really mad, as the crowd looked at the fighting, even Asira's father, As she herself, looked at him pouting thinking it was even more unfair, that his students where trying to attack after the match was over, people where already fighting in the arena, but more focus was on them. "Let me kill, this person now!" He yelled out looking mad.

12Let The Tournament Begin Empty Re: Let The Tournament Begin Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:21 am

Hanbei~

Hanbei~

D-rank
'Things moved so suddenly...‘

Hanbei would look up shocked as a member of the Inuzuka clan was standing over him, claws at the ready about to tear him to shreds as if hanbei were little more than a piece of paper to become confetti. Letting out a small shriek of surprise Hanbei would recoil from the Inuzuka out of instinct... Though the thought did come to mind, why was an Inuzuka attacking Hanbei? Hanbei was good friends with the daughter of Kenta, who had, at one point, been the Hokage of this nation. The idea that one of the Inuzuka clan would attempt to strike at Hanbei like this was something that was almost beyond reason. Though, from the rafters Daji didn't like the idea that her charge was almost assaulted by another human, so, while he was restrained she would fall, attempting to land on his face and shoulders, giving the boy a little nip on the tip of his sensitive nose with her sharp teeth. Enough to force him to recoil with the pain of the bite but allowing Daji to fall happily and move under the bench that Hanbei was sitting on, the sight of the attempt would prompt the Guanyin to shout at the silver fox, scolding her openly at her actions, but to no response.

'Things were not going well...'

Hanbei would look to the Inuzuka, attempting to stutter an apology while the others restrained him and things likely began to escalate in the backroom waiting for the next of the matches. Hanbei could not help but think that this Inuzuka was another of the stronger ninja in the room. The noble clan of caaninites that were renown throughout konoha for their noble companions and powerful co-operational jutsu involving them. Hanbei had fought and defeated a member of the Inuzuka clan in the Chuunin exams as one of his first opponents, something he would remember for a long time as they used the fang over fang technique, but, it was no match for her needles. The power of the technique was almost overwhelming, but, without it having any defensive quality coupled with it at the time, she was little more than a target waiting to be exploited.

"I uh, I didn't mean to make you all mad, I was asked by Asira to enter and try to win. If that helps at all. Haven't you all seen that she's not into this whole thing? Why can't you just understand? But I mean, if you're all mad at me, then I guess you always have the chance to beat me in the ring right? After all, beating up a tired ninja afterwards would probably just bring shame onto the uchiha establishment and the master of the house, as well as Asira... And i don't think any of us want that right? So, lets fight our best in the ring, and you get to pummel me in there, ok?"

Hanbei would finish with a cheerful and almost glowing smile, cocking his head coyly to one side as he would undress down into his combat shirt and gi. Revealing his nature at being a boy, though, there was still an allusion to him being female, still fine of skin, no discernible adams apple, soft facial features lacking angles as well as slightly wide eyes. The make-up didn't exactly help the cause either, but even a boy needed to bring some color to his cheeks sometimes in dire times. As the rounds would begin to end one after the other Hanbei would await to hear the call of his own name, attempting to rest as well as he could in order to restore his chakra for the next round... the rest definitely helped, but it seemed that this would be a test of endurance as well as a test of strength, skill and accuracy.

13Let The Tournament Begin Empty Re: Let The Tournament Begin Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:43 pm

Uchiha Asira

Uchiha Asira

D-rank
The Inuzuka didn't listen yelling at Hanbei even more. "I don't care, about the orders of that spoiled brat! But I hate it when someone weak looking like you beats my brother, I get mad, I'm only here to prove I'm the strongest!" Asira heard that, yelling from her seat. "Shut up, you mutt!" She said in a cute way, looking at him, just as her father placed his palm onto his head, with the Inuzuka still yelling, but now at Asira, but the person that was holding him let go, but he was the only one not caring about this. But now walked away from the scene not wishing to be apart of this foolishness. "Shut up and sit down! And play princess!" She would yell again. "Play by the rule......" She was pushed by the bow on her back, her father grabbing it, as Asira was on the ground, as her father stood up.

"That is mean!" She said yelling, just as her father gave a look, with Asira turning her head not making eye contact, then looking down at the people again. "All of you shut up, in the end, only one can win, and if you wish to do that, make sure it's in the ring, now that is the end of it unless you wish for me to remove you." He said sitting down, with the Inuzuka walking away. "Fine, I'll beat you in that ring, soon enough." With that, he walked out of their sight, as Asira stayed quite. Soon after, all things cooled down, many of the fights finished now moving towards the second round, and now the next names would be called upon, for the fighters to enter the ring.

The two would enter, one being Hanbei, and another an odd fellow dancing, around the ring, in all types of styles. "Yo yo yo!" Is what he said acting really out of his time. "Go!" The fight would start now. The man started, but the moment that happened, he started to spin around on his head, as he started to allow the fire to come out of his mouth it covering the area, like a frying pan, making a shield of flames around him. "Yo yo yo, it's about to get all hot up in here!" This was an unknown fighter.

14Let The Tournament Begin Empty Re: Let The Tournament Begin Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:13 pm

Hanbei~

Hanbei~

D-rank
'A crack opened, and bright light flooded the boy's mind.‘

Hanbei moved out onto the field, taking to his usual position, not toward the center, but rather, as far from his opponent as he could allow himself to be, while still being respectful of the tournament they were having to fight in. Hanbei could not help to think about how many people that were in this tournament. He knew that as the second round had seemed to begin, that at least half of them would have been reduced now, so how many did that leave? Hanbei had been waiting for some time, and as he had been, he had managed to recover his chakra for the most part. Looking out he could see his next opponent, who seemed to be a bright and charismatic ninja that made Hanbei smile simply being in the presence of. He was glad it wasn't the Inuzuka that he had almost come to blows with before, the thought of engaging in combat with a ninja harboring that much rage was daunting, but the moment his next opponent, a familiar tone escaping his lips that caused a crack in Hanbei's moral armour, causing her to laugh.

"ahh, oh my god, it's been so long since I've been home. Thank you for reminding me of it. "

Hanbei would end, with a motion towards his Kumogakure headband that was worn tightly and with no shortage of pride on his shoulder. Though hanbei was certain that Kumogakure was not the only country that had adopted the almost ebonic rapping style made famous by several of its high profile ninja, they were the only ones that came to mind for Hanbei. So, looking down his opponent, the guanyin would not think that hot would literally mean fire, though it could very well. Readying himself, Hanbei would look up to the organizer for the motion to begin the bout, the crowd cheering both of them now, though Hanbei's applause was notedly less than the opponent of his, yet, at this point, any was a relief to the young boy. It was time to attempt to use Hanbei's second win strategy against this opponent, if he had the time to.

'Then the tone to begin would hover.'

Handseals would fly from hanbei's wrists as he would begin to perform jutsu after jutsu. Attempting to set up his devastating combination. Small glowing orbs in sets of two would begin to appear around hanbei, hovering around him like the moons to a solitary planet, or planets to a solitary sun. Each of them glowing white as Hanbei would prepare for the next portion of her combo, and likely putting his opponent on edge slightly. It was about time to begin the reign of the needle god. However, with eight orbs formed in total, spinning around Hanbei at their maximum speed, one set of them beginning to generate needles in the patern of planetary rings around itself, hovering in orbit of it. As the solarsystem that was Hanbei Guanyin would never cease to perform his many jutsu, chakra draining all the while.

"I'm looking forward to the heat, but, I need to win this Tournament."

Having performed 20 hand-seals so far, Hanbei made no motion to attack, simply to take advantage of the hesitation from the first moment of combat and the distance between them to set up his techniques. At the end of it all, Hanbei knew that there was three more jutsu still to use, though the amount of chakra he was burning through was immense, after this was done, Hanbei wouldn't have much left in him... but he was about to tear this entire battlefield to ribbons...

jutsu:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.