Ushinatta Clan (Revamp) Main-Forerunner

Ushinatta Clan (Revamp) FAHfQ33

• Clan Name: Ushinatta Clan

• Specialization: Bukijutsu

• Elements: N/A

Ushinatta Clan (Revamp) HhU72Pp
Clan History:

"Imagine, A world on Fire..."

"We members of the Ushinatta, like our name suggests, are lost, but not in the sense of place, but rather, in time. Few of us will ever truly account for where we came from and how our enigmatic paths ultimately managed us to be here. However, those who listen into our most private affairs, come to understand that the world we seemed to have hailed from, is both closer, and much further away than they would care to admit. In turn truly encapsulating just how alien we lost men and women truly are... "

"Were you to gaze upon our world, little would seem amiss, aside from the grand high buildings of chakra enhanced stone and the many more people going about their lives. Though, upon closer inspection, they would quickly understand how this world was different. The magic of jutsu had long been replaced and standardized by well crafted machines capable of channeling a persons chakra, replacing the needs for specific jutsu on a grand scale and allowing everyone to attain a degree of mastery in their arts. These machines, were called chakra-tech. An innovation made by scientists which would lead the world into a new age of civilization and learning where a persons only restriction was not the potency of their jutsu, but the quality and power of the chakra-tech they owned."

"But, like all human history, power leads to greed, therein all greed inevitably leads to conflict. So came a war which had been waging for longer than living memory in a distant land, located down a branching strand of history still yet to be written. From a distance, the flames and screams of conflict would be familiar to the ears and eyes of a learned ninja, but the horrors on closer inspection could not possibly compare. Men, woman, considered little more than civilians fought as militia against one another with terrifying chakra-tech weapons which scorched the skies and tore the earth asunder. Every living person having grown knowing nothing but the conflict, for two generations of families..."

"But at some point, all things come to an end... "

"Strike Once, So hard that ne'er may you need attempt a second."

"Chakra-tech weapons were one thing, there had been rumors circulating for a while that the power of chakra, as it was seemingly limitless, could be used to create something vastly more powerful than what we held in our hands. Our imaginations could not possibly conceived what came next, using experimentation on space-time techniques, a group of scientists created a super-weapon intending to end the conflict once and for all. Powerful enough to eliminate a country off the face of the earth with but a single blow... We had thought this eventuality a myth, a rumor, none of us could imagine it would be true."

"We people looked at the sky and the destruction the weapon had rained, whether something went horrifically wrong, or everything went exactly as it was supposed to, the sky tore apart, and in its place stood only blackness. The fabric of the world ruptured as cracks and strange ethereal matter ripped through the planet and sundered matter itself apart. Hauling victims into the void as our world mile by mile ceased to be. The weapon, from what we survivors can explain, was a weapon which had something to do with time and space, and having found a way to manipulate its forces, men weaponized it. Those few who survived the detonation were pulled into the void that remained, scattered throughout distance and time. Many of us were lost forever.

While we are the few survivors who were discarded here on the way..."

Ushinatta Clan (Revamp) Time_lord_symbol_transparent_by_tardis59-d3l2bc7
"All the time in the world could not prepare us for losing everything."

Members: N/A

Ushinatta Clan (Revamp) Y4syLuV
Kekkei Genkai Name: Chakra Tech

Kekkei Genkai Description:
Members of the Ushinatta have the ability to app and use items called 'chakra tech.'

Chakra Tech: Basic:
Chakra-Tech, is the name given to the Ushinatta technology that they have managed to remake, or in rarer cases, rediscover from their former time. This advanced technology is a natural evolution of some of the more minor technology of the current age, such as communications devices and projector screens and more importantly the Kote Technology developed in Konoha. Chakra Tech, is commonly made with many small complex parts, be they moving or otherwise, with an internal system of grooves and channels that allows for the circulation of chakra, either from the user or a 'Mod' to perform a specific purpose. Much like Clockwork / Steam powered technology, but, replacing steam, with the much more diverse and versatile power of chakra afforded by the user. As such, all Chakra tech weapons can be used as catalysts for specialized bukijutsu techniques, such as using vents in a sword or shuriken as chakra based rocket boosters to swing harder or spin faster, allowing them to deliver more damage or out maneuver a foe. Additionally, Chakra Tech weapons and items often have many moving parts and, on average, can cut or pierce about another 1/2 inch deeper than regular weapons at all ranks, while blunt weapons cause additional exceedingly light hairline fractures 1" past all normal fracture effects from the impact zone out. However, the true unique function of chakra tech stems from the fact each weapon made with the Ushinatta has a single socket in which they are able to install / equip a 'Mod.' (This may increase to 2 on an A rank weapon, but this replaces that weapons' potential abilities.)

Chakra Tech: 'Mods'
Much like hidden equipment within Kugutsu puppets, 'Mods' are supplementary items that are able to augment the performance or mechanical functions of a weapon with carefully constructed artificial chakra pathways or mechanical features. In many ways, mods are like a battery or additional component, structured in such a manner that they can grant abilities to an Ushinattas weapon when equipped to them. Whether it be adding an additional spinning blade to a shuriken, flowing Katon through the chakra vents of a weapon to heat it and allow it to deliver burns, or flowing Fuuton to create a mirage effect. 'Mods' can create as many unique and powerful effects as is limited by the scope of the imagination. Additionally, unless specified otherwise or have effects that are incompatible due to weapon type restrictions are totally transferable once per turn, allowing them to be switched rapidly from weapon to weapon with sleight of hand.

Due to not being weapons or armour, mods are able to confer passive chakra effects to their equipped weapons at B rank, with the ability to confer active chakra effects much like jutsu at A rank, whose charka costs depend on the damage and parameters (damage, speed etc) of their function like any other item as per the item rues. Also, due to their familiarity with their systems, Ushinatta are able to use Mods of one rank higher than normal. Though all 'Mods' power conferred to its weapons is restricted to the damage of jutsu of equal rank to the Mod itself.(Ie. a B rank Mod that confers a burn effect could deliver minor 3rd degree burns at maximum to the equipped weapon.)

• Due to their simplistic nature, 'mods' cost 20% less ryo than a normal item of their rank.

Inheritance:
Members of the Ushinatta clan being used to bukijutsu and their items draw out their inner strength and have a long standing technique that allows them to wield them with greater finesse. Ushinatta members may begin with a single C rank Chakra-Tech item + D rank 'Mod' and are able wield weapons as if they had +1 tier to their reaction time.

Drawbacks:
Though the Ushinatta have access to a vast repitoire of knowledge at their disposal, they are not used to the ninja world as a whole, meaning that many of them are not trained in the art of the ninja to begin with and their bodies are not tailored for jutsu or war.

• Foreign Genesis: The story of members of the Ushinatta often begin with tragedy, being foreign to the ninja world and their ways, they do not begin with the normal academy techniques belonging to most ninja and require them to be trained like any other jutsu.

• Veterans of the Long War: Like any fleeing victim of conflict, members of the Ushinatta do not come into the world unscathed, and require a single debilitating injury be it the loss of a limb, appendage or sense of some kind.

• Chakra Tech Dependent: Mainly using chakra Tech to their advantage and requiring bukijutsu to use, Ushinatta clan members only begin with Bukijutsu at C rank as their primary specialization, may learn their secondary specialization at Chuunin, and cannot learn a fourth spec or element.

• Foreign Bodied: Due to not having ninja heritage, the bodies of the Ushinatta are less able than those of others in the ninja world. At any rank, Ushinatta clan members are only able to train their stats a total of 12 tiers above their ninja rank. (Meaning that at C rank, an Ushinatta clan member could only have a maximum of C-3 trained on 4 of their stats, the other would have to remain at C-0)

Chakra Tech Training:

Last edited by Hanbei~ on Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Ushinatta Clan (Revamp) Empty Re: Ushinatta Clan (Revamp) Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:47 am

Issei

Issei

D-rank
Last time this clan was brought to my attention, Jean said that he didn't like how it didn't conform to item rules (being able to have chakra effects at a lower rank was specifically mentioned) and beyond that I've been in and out of activity due to things going on in my life so I don't quite feel comfortable modding this alone. So, I'm only gonna be half approving this when we get there.

For now, I want you to get into specifics with mods. I want there to be a cooldown between switching mods on a weapon and I want you to differentiate between mods with active effects (i.e. a mod that allows you to use a ranged attack from a melee weapon) vs. passive effects (i.e. a mod that electrifies your weapon while equipped, giving it a Raiton affinity). All active effects on mods need cooldowns and chakra costs based on rank of mod, I want passive effects to have some other drawback to keep them from being abused. I also want to make absolutely sure that it isn't possible for a weapon to have more than one slot for a mod for any reason whatsoever to further prevent their abuse. Maybe on SS-Ranked chakra tech, but that's a gray area we'll address later.

http://www.narutosaga.com/t23427-new-organization-ninshiki#18669

3Ushinatta Clan (Revamp) Empty Re: Ushinatta Clan (Revamp) Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:08 am

Hanbei~

Hanbei~

D-rank
Mods conform to the item rules of a non weapon / armour item... Jean didn't like this clan because it usurped the item ability rules, now it goes 'completely' by them, to a tee. Chakra costs etc are all dependent on the item being modded and the strength of its ability at the time, like any other item. Cool-downs would be the same for any item with an ability. If you have an A ranked mod that surrounds the weapon its equipped with in fire that acts as a fire whip and deals 3rd degree burns on impact, its the same a regular S rank weapon which does the same, so, because it does damage comparable to a B rank jutsu, it would be costing 20 chakra to activate and 5 to maintain (at least, remembering also that non weapon / armour mods get activated / chakra abilities 1 rank lower as per item rules.) Cooldowns on that fire-whip etc are all things that would be listed on the item due to individual strengths and weaknesses.

Would you like me to simply say that 'item abilities, chakra costs all apply by the standard item rules for non weapons / armour items of their rank.'

Finally, I don't see why there would be the limitation on moving mods from one weapon to another, moving them multiple times would make a ninja 'more' vulnerable. And, using the fire-whip example from before, you'd be having to activate its ability over and over again. As for passive abilities, its no different than equipping or re-equipping a puppet with interchangeable equipment. In which the differentiation of those abilities is rather simple, it's either a B rank mod or an A rank mod, like any other weapon.

Were it like, a chakra ability i'd agree to a one swap per turn thing, but rapid swaps was really the name of the game here. I feel like that's making things really complicated for the sake of complication.

Also, additional slots I thought to be an item ability available at A. But, that is the ability of the weapon, they couldn't then also have another ability.

4Ushinatta Clan (Revamp) Empty Re: Ushinatta Clan (Revamp) Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:32 am

Mitsuo

Mitsuo

S-rank
I'm going to step in here. I want one thing to happen. I want you to have to spend a post actively swapping your mods to avoid the potential of spamming mods for different situations all at once. Other than that I believe the drawbacks of this clan more than cover its positives and they conform to the item rules well.

5Ushinatta Clan (Revamp) Empty Re: Ushinatta Clan (Revamp) Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:09 pm

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank
Fixed @Mitsuo, and bolded for easy reading.

6Ushinatta Clan (Revamp) Empty Re: Ushinatta Clan (Revamp) Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:33 pm

Hakara

Hakara

D-rank
Ushinatta Clan (Revamp) OLnmSW5

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.