You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I Guess Not [Private, NK] Empty I Guess Not [Private, NK] Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:35 pm

Kiriya

Kiriya

D-rank
Mission name: I Guess Not.
Mission rank: Event
Objective: Obtain special clay used by the ceramist.
Reward: 10 Tickets
Mission Description: After returning to the shop, the ceramist will explain that he had stopped working because he was out of the clay he uses to craft his works. Considering himself something of a purist, the Oni refuses to work with any other materials and demands you fetch his clay for him if you want a mask.
Mission Details: The source of the Oni’s clay lies within the House of Tsukumogami, inanimate objects that have acquired a spirit after existing for more than 100 years. Everything in the mansion is sentient. Everything. Even the building itself. As it turns out, the clay comes from a giant, possessed ball of clay that is continually adding onto itself. It sells the clay that is more than 100 years old to the Oni to make his products. He was expecting the ceramist to come, but instead decides to congratulate you on your new job as a courier. Bring the clay back to the shop.

2I Guess Not [Private, NK] Empty Re: I Guess Not [Private, NK] Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:27 am

Kiriya

Kiriya

D-rank
As Kiriya was following Oni to his shop he was still trying to figure out what was the deal with this festival. He hadn’t seen it before and he hadn’t heard anyone talking about it. The thing that was bothering him the most was that he hadn’t seen any of the villagers he knew. One thing was certain, Kiriya definitely knew that this wasn’t just a dream. Kiriya patiently walked in silence behind Oni. The thing he hated the most was someone walking in front of him slowly. From his childhood Kiriya would usually walk very fast in comparison to the children of his age. Finally the ceramic shop appeared in front of them.

“You are the first customer that I’ve had in ages. Maybe it’s because of the fact that I stopped making those pesky ceramic masks. Don’t look at me like that. It was not my fault. You see, I used to use this superb clay which can only be obtained in the House of Tsukumogami. There are spirits which possess various objects and one of those objects is a big ball of clay. But lately the clay spirit got fed up with me and stopped supplying me with clay and I had to close the shop. If you could go and fetch me some of it I would make you the prettiest ceramic mask you have ever seen.”

The thought of going to what was basically a haunted house went through Kiriya’s mind for a second. There was no coming back at this point. He wanted to go to this masquerade ball more than anything at this point. Without a lot of thought Kiriya decided.

“I will go and look for that ball of clay. But when I return you better make me a hell of a ceramic mask. You tricked me the last time but I’m not going to fall for this again.” Said Kiriya and started walking to the place the House of Tsukumogami was located in. He was becoming really fed up with Oni. When he gave him the sweets Kiriya thought that Oni would make him a ceramic mask right away, but he was wrong.

WC - 371

3I Guess Not [Private, NK] Empty Re: I Guess Not [Private, NK] Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:53 am

Kiriya

Kiriya

D-rank
When Kiriya got to the haunted house he realized what he had gotten himself into. The house was looking more sinister than everything in his life that he had seen. Echoing screams were coming from the outside and the windows were wide open. Kiriya thought about a second was it worth it just to get into a masquerade ball. Nevertheless, Kiriya was a type of person who didn’t like to leave something unfinished. He embraced himself and walked into the house.

The inside looked even scarier, the doors were constantly slamming themselves and the wind coming through the windows was echoing sinister sounds. His task was to find the giant ball of clay and bring some of it back. Kiriya started looking around the first floor, going from room to room but without luck. He couldn’t find it. When he started going up the stair onto the second floor he heard the sound of something falling. From the sound of it he could determine that it was a big object rolling down on the steps. He barely managed to evade the hit when the clay ball went past him. Oni had told him that the ball was possessed. The second it fell down on the first floor it stopped moving.

Kiriya thought that it had lost its consciousness or something and started sneaking toward it. The cracking sounds of the stairs didn’t seem to bother it and Kiriya proceeded to take some of the clay.

“Who dares to touch my clay without permission? Are you that stupid to think that I didn’t see you when I went past you? If you want some of the clay you could’ve just asked for it. Good job being the courier, I guess that old man Oni wouldn’t even show his face up here anymore.” The words came out of the clay ball as if it was a living being.

“It’s true that Oni sent me. I just need a small quantity of clay. Would you give it to me or I have to fight you for it?” Kiriya tried to sound brave but he was scared to his bones.

“Oh, we have a pesky one over here. I’m too lazy for fighting, I’m over one thousand years old. I will give you the clay for free. But you will have to do me a favor in return. Give this letter to Oni and tell him at least to have the dignity to come and ask for clay himself the next time. And if I were you I would hurry out of this house, the spirits become angry at this time of the night.”

“Thank you, I will make sure that Oni gets this letter.” Said Kiriya when he left the house.

WC - 371 + 467
= 838

[Exit thread]
WC needed for completion - 750
words left - 88

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.