You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Metaruītā- W.I.P Empty Metaruītā- W.I.P Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:16 pm

Nobuyuki Ishida

Nobuyuki Ishida

D-rank
Metaruītā
Symbol:

Metaruītā- W.I.P Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-gC5NbqEYBdcD5B7_2artVBZPL0bxnCHwTMNXy6aYi12gsomdMw

Metaruītā- W.I.P FAHfQ33
Clan Name:Metaruītā(Metal Eater)
Specialization: Ninjutsu
Elements: Doton-Fuuton

Metaruītā- W.I.P HhU72Pp
Clan History: What is your clan's history?
Members: Prominent members of the clan both presently & historically.

Metaruītā- W.I.P Y4syLuV
Kekkei Genkai Name:
Kekkei Genkai Description:

Rust Release as it is formally called is the ability to spark corrosion, or disintegration within metals. Most prominent for society corrosion takes on many forms, but "Rust" is the most common form there is. However Rust Release has been focused directly around a process called Metal Dusting as the Kekkei Genkai in question allows one to induce a variation of it through the use of the Futon chakra nature. By increasing the levels of Carbon Monoxide in the air, and applying their own chakra directly into a source of metal they can cause small dust like particles of metal to break off from the main body. Each of these particles will be no bigger than a dust mite, and will be under the complete control over whoever infused chakra into them. When grouped together these particles can be used to form temporary weaponry such as; swords, crude clubs, and  projectiles. Of course the weaponry produced from this release is rusted, and possesses extremely low durability. But upon clashing with another weapon it will begin to lower, or degrade it down by one rank lower than itself.

Particle Creation:

Sword Eater:

Fallen Samurai:

Drawbacks:

Genjutsu Vulnerability:

Suiton Weakness:

Sword Draining:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.