You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fantomusodo Clan [Revamp] Empty Fantomusodo Clan [Revamp] Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:49 pm

Karumo

Karumo

D-rank
Symbol:
Fantomusodo Clan [Revamp] 1zcdbba

Fantomusodo Clan [Revamp] FAHfQ33
Clan Name: Fantomusōdo ファントムソード (Phantom Sword)
Specialization: Any
Elements: Any

Fantomusodo Clan [Revamp] HhU72Pp
Clan History: For years this clan chose to hide within the mountains only coming down to defend their home. Their emotions frightened even them. For when they were happy everyone around them got a pep to their step but when they were not people took ill and felt weak. For years they lived like this. Training and working while trying desperately to stay happy. Eventually they took up the sword as a practice style to take their minds off of their issues. Training to rid themselves of emotions and focus in their sword style.

It was in the reflection of a sword swing during a battle that one of the elder swordsmen noticed ever so briefly his eyes changed and he felt stronger while his opponents looked noticeably weakened. In the end he was able to utilize it and win battle after battle until he perfected his eyes. Then returned home to open up a Dojo training others in the eye techniques. Over the years the entire clan learned of the training techniques to train the eyes and on the old mans death his entire Dojo became his shrine.

Centuries later they still live in the mountains sending only their young to train in the academy and show loyalty to Iwa. They still wear very traditional Samurai gear and focus on honor and perfection in the sword. But they are free to choose other technique paths as well.

In their recent history, the clan grew into a prominence but remained distant from the village, with the clan head killed in travel one day, the clan was taken up in mantle by a very young heir, only 17 at the time, Karumo Sekuro came to hold the title. For some time, they began to incorporate themselves into the village more and more as Karumo became involved in the village affairs. Distrust bred within the clan over time as their once isolated style and personality began to clash with the village groups. Time went by, years as Karumo rose through the ranks and abandoned the clans former ways, leading to further dissent and the clan elders holding a coup to depose of the young leader. With the help of Fukai, the two put the coup down and ended in the death of two clan elders on that day. Since then, Karumo has resigned his position and left it to the clan as they figure out a new balance between their isolation and newfound involvement in the village and its affairs.
Members:

• Clan Leader: Open
  • Karumo Sekuro Retired Clan Head, Tsuchikage
  • Fukai Fantomusodo

Fantomusodo Clan [Revamp] Y4syLuV
Kekkei Genkai Name: Meifu no Me 冥府の目 (Eyes of the Netherworld)
Kekkei Genkai Description: Meifu no me is a special type of eye activated Dōjutsu which is unique to the Fantomusodo clan which allows them to cast a Dōjutsu that enhances the body by unsealing parts of the physical mind on allies who look into their eyes or seal parts of the enemies brain to slow their physical abilities. This is done so by the eyes creating a visual link upon eye contact and sending chakra to their targets optic nerve almost instantly and the chakra traveling to the brain directly from there afterwards. By looking into a reflection they can also cast it on themselves and seal/unseal their own physical limitations.

The Normal eye
Fantomusodo Clan [Revamp] P2pdy4V
This eye is the normal state of which nothing has been activated. It has no abilities.

First release
Fantomusodo Clan [Revamp] D4XX6Iz
Here the eye grows a line through the iris appearing like a reptiles eye. Now the user is able to use jutsu with the eyes up to C rank. To train this requires a minimum word count of 1500 words. The maximum range for this rank is 10 meters.

Second Release
Fantomusodo Clan [Revamp] BsOzoKg
In this stage a Second line expands from the first showing a cross like shape. Now the user is able to use jutsu with the eyes up to B rank. To unlock this the individual must complete a training word count of at least 2000 words. The max range for this is 20 meters.

Third Release
Fantomusodo Clan [Revamp] SblXDXh
At this stage an odd line forms going as if to cross out the cross. A half an X. Now the user is able to use jutsu with the eyes up to A rank. To Achieve this level the user must complete a training word count of at least 3000 words. The max range for this is 30 meters.

Final Release
Fantomusodo Clan [Revamp] 83o5iBj
This is the final stage. At this point black lines cross over the eye completely and combine the previous two forms. This is the ultimate form of the dojutsu and as such the user can now use jutsu using the eyes of up to S rank. To unlock this stage the user must complete a training of at least 5000 words. The max range for this is 35 meters.

Drawbacks: The Dōjutsu must be trained from C rank up following the training guidelines in order to utilize the Dojutsu of its appropriate rank, meaning that no one can create and utilize techniques above the rank of their eyes.
Also the positives can not effect anyone with the matching characteristic, meaning the following:
People with mighty can not get a strength boost.
People with Agile can not get a speed boost.
-On the flip side~
People with Bulky are not affected by speed debuffs
people with fragile are not affected by strength debuffs
To top this off no member of this clan can take any of the following SC's:

• agile
  • mighty
  • bulky
  • frail

Last edited by Karumo on Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Fantomusodo Clan [Revamp] Empty Re: Fantomusodo Clan [Revamp] Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:36 am

Jet

Jet

D-rank
I'd like a detailed description on how it unlocks the brain and how fast.

3Fantomusodo Clan [Revamp] Empty Re: Fantomusodo Clan [Revamp] Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:41 pm

Issei

Issei

D-rank
To add to what Jet said, I can't find any specific details of what the doujutsu is actually capable of, beyond its range and that it can give stat buffs/debuffs.

"unsealing parts of the physical mind on allies who look into their eyes or seal parts of the enemies brain to slow their physical abilities." does this mean that it is capable of feats such as immobilization, paralysis, numbness...? or is it strictly limited to affecting stats? And are these doujutsu techniques to be on a strict, jutsu-by-jutsu basis to be handled in the user's jutsu registration (which, if so, would imply that they do not begin with any passive abilities with their eyes in the essence of a "clan jutsu")?

http://www.narutosaga.com/t23427-new-organization-ninshiki#18669

4Fantomusodo Clan [Revamp] Empty Re: Fantomusodo Clan [Revamp] Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:34 pm

Karumo

Karumo

D-rank
The KKG (eyes) themselves only correspond to the ability to affect stats and things of that nature. As the clan was before, when using actual jutsu like fuin and stuff other affects beyond the simple stat buff/debuff could be applied but I can add that to the base KKG if it's preferred that way (I was just trying to keep it close to its original form)

To be fair on the jutsu stuff, I figured that it would have to go on a jutsu by jutsu basis since clan jutsu are effectively removed. If there's a way that I can apply clan jutsu after the fact then I'd definitely want to do that at least with the base buff/debuff jutsu as was before. I do understand it gives them no unique abilities upon character creation outside of training to unlock a specific type of jutsu, I'm just not sure what I can do with jutsu having been axed from the sheets entirely? Any clarification on that would be great~

5Fantomusodo Clan [Revamp] Empty Re: Fantomusodo Clan [Revamp] Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:02 am

Issei

Issei

D-rank
Alright, well since this is mostly based around individual jutsu which will be handled in jutsu reg, and clan jutsu have been removed, I don't see any glaring problems with this clan. I'm gonna go ahead and approve this on a probationary basis. If anything comes up, I'll go ahead and pull it for revamp again.

http://www.narutosaga.com/t23427-new-organization-ninshiki#18669

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.