You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

S'athmos Hadalis

S'athmos Hadalis

D-rank
1. I'm seeking some RP partners to help me with missions so it'll go more successful and be done faster. Also, having friends won't hurt at all. He barely knows anyone around.

2. I'm seeking bad guy characters so that Sath can be the leader of an all-evil group of ninja's. (Or at least partake in one) These are evil goer's who cause chaos and havoc all over the villages by using complex plans involving strategy and team work.

Izayoi H

Izayoi H

D-rank
Did someone mention... EVIL?

Akito Miku

Akito Miku

D-rank
Did someone mention... MISSIONS?

Santaku Nariko

Santaku Nariko

D-rank
If you need 'evil', that's to say... a discordian, I'm one. Necrophobia prevents me from killing and sowing death, but I'm all up for chaos, misdirection, strife, discord, mayhem, riots and more of that sort. I'm currently stuck in a plot-limbo at Kumogakure, but after that I'm heading to Konoha as I have to meet Nayoko.

Also... This char is fuelled by lovecraftian horror, Cthulhu, nightmares, Pandora, Alice in Wonderland, etc... and she'll slip into insanity with time. So yes, she'll be a liability, if you can't keep her interest.

And to prove it... I'm working on missions purely in that line of non-deadly work.

Myrddin

Myrddin

A-rank
If your in Suna at any point shoot me a pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.